Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ CARTOONS
Code Lyoko Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Code Lyoko
  Yes
  No
  Meh :/
View Results

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:35 pm
Hecate Chiaramonti
BobaCoco
I love code lyoko, i use to love it when i was a kid. i did not know they made the evolution though. ive been search for one that has subs but couldn't find one its been 5 years no luck until i got the notification after logging in to find it..

Evolution's subbed version is on the official Code Lyoko Youtube channel. I think it's official, at least. The subtitles seem to be.

yes its official it has the little check mark beside the channel name  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 2:09 pm
heart Maybe resurrecting an old thread. The first time I ever heard that France even had animation. Loved the twin animation styles, the underlying story of their double life, the characters personalities, and the the outfit changes. The little romances were cute and made the first season best, The started pulling it out after CN ran it past the 6 year old focus groups xp The fans had so much energy online I was playing in two US and one French forum. Not the "official" French forum but the nice one. wink  

imkagetsu

Humorist

16,800 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
☆ CARTOONS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers