User ImageUser Image
"...You think you know me?"

Once those words, the opening phrase to Edge's theme song, would come on the sound system, 'Metalingus' by Alter Bridge would follow. The loud drums and heavy rock music would stir up the audience, electrifying them as they knew the one and only Rated-R Superstar was about to come out, and that he did. Energetic and enthusiastic, the tall six foot five inch, blond-haired man would walk out, sporting a Rated-R T-Shirt alongside a pair of blue jeans, black Converse and black shades. Edge was about to announce something, and the crowd was curious as to what he was going to say. The Rated-R Superstar walked down the ramp, the crowd cheering for him. Edge would slide in the ring and sprung up swiftly. The Ultimate Opportunist was handed a microphone, the spotlight on him. Edge waited for his theme song to die down and the crowd's noise along with it. Edge would raise the microphone. "I know, you're all probably thinking that I was gonna come down here and talk about the Royal Rumble. No, I'm not here to talk about last Sunday... Shinsuke, congratulations. You deserved the win. You deserved the shot to face the champion at Wrestlemania. You're lucky I wasn't in prime condition, and even then, you couldn't eliminate me with ease. Hell, if I weren't rusty that night, no one would even remember your name..." Edge would lower his microphone for a second, sliding his hair back with his free hand. "...but I'm not here to talk about that tonight! I'm here to talk about something much more interesting." Edge would pause momentarily again, this time smiling at the crowd. "You see, when I retired nearly six years ago, I decided that it was time to settle down... and that I did. I met a girl, we lived together, had a baby girl. Now, later tonight, I'd like to share what shall be the greatest moment in my life. TONIGHT... we're getting married!" Edge would excitedly announce as the crowd would cheer him, as he seemed very excited to share this moment. "So stay tuned, you won't be disappointed, Beth and I will appreciate it if all of you can share this moment with us!" Edge would drop his microphone and slide out as his theme music would play. He walked to the back as the crowd was cheering, anticipating this event.

User Image

END OF ACT 1...