Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN
[TD: 4/20/18] Samoa Joe/Austin Aries Contract Signing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:13 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.----

As the commentators were welcoming everyone to the show with the lights and cameras being set into place to officially let the show open, the audience were going crazy on their feets and tonight was the last show before No Way Out as all the matches were set for the card by now, and great matches to be held later tonight such as Sasha Banks vs. Sonya Deville and the TNW:R and CWF Champion Matt Gennison taking on the CWF United States Champion Samoa Joe, we were set to open the show with a contract signing between two men. Austin Aries and the CWF United States Champion, Samoa Joe. Stephanie McMahon's theme song would hit the PA system as the audience would begin to cheer and see the boss begin to walk down to the ring, in a dress and high heel-boots with her titantron and LED lights flashing all around the arena. Many people would have their digital cameras and smartphone cameras ready to record on their social media apps, and even take pictures of Stephanie McMahon. Her theme song would be playing loud as the audience would be in competition with the song over which was louder. Stephanie would begin to walk to the ring with a swagger that only she was capable of doing because her walk was unique and different from the other women. It was a walk of a woman who had power, and knew exactly what to do with it, even if there are people who probably don't agree with that. She would make her way down to the ring as the announcer would announce her hometown of Connecticut, followed by her current position of leadership role in CWF. As she would then reach the ring, she would make a left turn towards the propped up steel steps that were up against the ring post, walking up them one at a time with her heels hitting each steel step with authority. The audience in the front row would bow, as she would then walk up the steps and get on the ring apron, now ducking her head under the middle rope and stepping over the bottom rope. Inside of the ring would be a table with a large black table cloth over it and microphones on there, with a clip board and a contract and two chairs across from each other. Stephanie would take a microphone that was on the table, as she would then begin to put it to her mouth and speak while her theme song would begin to fade away. She would raise the microphone up to her lips and begin to speak as the audience would begin to settle down and sit down in their seats to hear what Stephanie would have to say.

Ladies and gentleman, in two weeks time, CWF will be presenting NO... WAY.. OUT!" The audience would begin to cheer and clap as the commentators would then begin to speak on the matches that would take place at the Pay-Per-View. After they were done, Stephanie would get her cue to then speak again on the microphone. "Now, I'm out here to do the honors of taking great privilege to announce that at the No Way Out Pay-Per-View, Samoa Joe will be defending the CWF United States Championship against Austin Aries!" the crowd would begin to clap once more, showing their reaction for both men. Stephanie would take notice, looking around at the audience as the camera man was in the ring against the turnbuckles getting all of her good angles. "Both of these men have proved as to why the CWF United States Championship is one of the most prestigious championships in all of sports entertainment. These two men have dedicated their hearts and souls into proving why they are the best, and why either one of them deserve to be champion. Samoa Joe, especially, who has participated in the CWF Royal Rumble Match, starting out in the number position and lasting longer than any man in that match. Without a doubt, Samoa Joe is what this business needs. Hard work, dedication and leadership. But before that, him and Austin Aries have been having a storied rivalry. Austin Aries, who seemed to be getting into the heads of superstars such as Matt Morgan and AJ Styles, when I assigned him the position of a journalist, just to get a shot at the CWF United States Championship. A shot at Samoa Joe. And that says a lot. Most men would rather come in and make a name for themselves by going right for the world titles, but no---this was different. And I like that. Last week, Austin Aries proved why he was the rightful number contender, after he defeated Samoa Joe and pinned him clean in the center of the ring. Tonight, we make it official. I would like both men to come out here and sign this contract." Stephanie would say, as she would walk over to the table in the ring to lift up the contract for the No Way Out Pay-Per-View match for Samoa Joe to defend his CWF United States Championship against Austin Aries as Stephanie McMahon would wait in the ring and the crowd would begin to look towards the entrance stage to wait for someone's music to hit. Some were still looking at Stephanie, taking pictures.

----

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:20 pm
Samoa Joe"s theme plays, to a mixed reaction from the audience, as the CWF United States Champion makes his entrance by walking out from back with the title over his shoulder, wearing casual clothes. He walks down the ramp and walks up the steps, getting in the ring and walking to the ropes to where the camera was and does his signature taunt, pacing around the ring, seeing Stephanie in the ring, he walks up to her and shakes her hand, paying respects to his boss. His theme comes to a close as he waits for Austin Aries to make his way out here.  

Submission Machine

A Double Austin Aries

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:27 pm
Austin Aries' theme would hit the PA system seconds after Samoa Joe's theme song, and the audience would greet Austin Aries to a decent reaction. Austin Aries would appear from gorilla position with his casual street clothes on, similar to what he was wearing weeks before he had gotten into the ring. He would have on shades as he stepped out with a smile on his face. He would adjust his jacket before then taking his steps down the ramp way. The audience would request to high five, but Aries would ignore, despite being a babyface. He would approach the ring and walk up the steel steps, stepping in the ring through the middle rope, as he would then spread his arms to the hard camera for a bigger reaction. He would look back at Samoa Joe, before then shaking hands with Stephanie and complimenting how nice she smelt, before taking a seat at the table because he wasn't scared of Samoa Joe choosing to stand.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:30 pm
Samoa Joe sits down also, across the table from Austin Aries. He proudly keeps the CWF United States championship over his shoulder.  

Submission Machine

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:35 pm
After both men would make their way into the ring and take their seats, Stephanie would feel the tension between the two and she would look to just get straight to the both. She would align the contract on the table facing Samoa Joe, as she would then begin to speak. "...Now, I know this is a heated rivalry between you two. But at the end of the day, this is a business. So let's try to keep this professional. Joe, you may have a few words first, and afterwards, you may sign the contract." Stephanie would say, as she would give Samoa Joe the opportunity to speak and sign first.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:40 pm
Samoa Joe nods his head at Stephanies request before speaking. " Well you see, I sit here today, as your CWF UNITED STATES CHAMPION, the most prestigious title in the industry because I am the man that holds it! Matt Gennison and Triple H got NOTHING on me, therefore the titles they hold are meaningless compared to mine. And Austin Aries..... heh... unlike you, I scratched and clawed my way to EARNING this title, while you... you come in here and run your mouth and ask a bunch of obnoxious questions and wrestle one match and Get LUCKY.... and you get a shot. You gotta be kidding!!!"  

Submission Machine

A Double Austin Aries

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:14 pm
"Slow ya' roll there, big boy. Hold on a second. You're saying MATT GENNISON's title is meaningless? you're one of the men he beat to even have it! and me winning one match and getting lucky? after you LOST your opportunity for the CWF Championship, you were instantly put in a match for the CWF United States Championship.. won ONE match and got lucky. But make no mistake about it, JOE... at No Way Out, there'll be no luck.." Austin Aries would take his shades off as he was talking. "Only skill, when I defeat you in the center of this ring just like I did before." Austin Aries would then pull over the contract and drop the mic on the table, reaching for the pen out of the clipboard and signing his name on the dotted line really fast in cursive, before aggressively turning it back over to face Samoa Joe, as the audience would begin to clap and cheer.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:21 pm
Samoa Joe would be grinning now, looking at Austin Aries who obviously took offense to Joe's words. "Funny you say that I got lucky in anyway shape or form, because last time I checked, making somebody tap out or putting someone to SLEEP ain't lucky man. It's being DOMINANT. And at No way out, I'm gonna send you right back to doing corny interviews because you'll never be in shape to compete again!" Samoa Joe signs the contract after speaking.  

Submission Machine

A Double Austin Aries

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:23 pm
After Joe would speak, Austin Aries would begin to slowly rise out of his chair, taking offense to Samoa Joe's words. He would be standing there looking down at Joe as he would have his arms spread out.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:31 pm
Samoa Joe gets to his feet, and picks up the table and slams it to the side, so now nothing is separating Samoa Joe and Austin Aries. He gets right in his face. "I am the champ, and you are NOTHING!"  

Submission Machine

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:34 pm
Off Camera, Stephanie would quickly exit the ring and begin to head up the stage up the ramp right when Samoa Joe stood up and separated the table from the two men, trying to high tail it in her heels as a couple audience members would notice, but not everyone would since they were so fixated on Samoa Joe and Austin Aries. She would leave these two be.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:36 pm
Austin Aries would just stand there and watch Samoa Joe yell in his face, with some of his spit flying. Aries would just smile and look away towards the crowd, as he would then look back at Samoa Joe, pushing him away one time to create some room!  

A Double Austin Aries

Submission Machine

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:44 pm
Samoa Joe was pushed away, hardly moving. He feels provoked, and goes for a forearm to Aries face.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:45 pm
Austin Aries would feel an attack coming, but was too slow to dodge because he didn't know WHEN it was coming! Aries was struck with the forearm, and would stumble back into the corner holding his face!  

A Double Austin Aries

[CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces