Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply The Sparks of Revolution
Chatterbox [ OOC Chat ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:57 pm
kiiwispoet
Prince_yureil
Yeah it’s been a while since I build a character on Gaia, specifically in a stat based rp. It’s super fun to do and the classes n such almost felt like a constraint but then I quickly accepted the design as the cross and class specialization created some options I wouldn’t consider normally and thus a character I was gonna do for bloodline and taijutsu ended out medical and weapon user, that combination helps make someone a little tank like due to the effect of counting as having medium armor, thus resulting in me making a miniature high speed brick of a character :p

Also would plated boots to make kicking count as being armed be an unreasonable concept to post in the custom weapons section?

I would say I’ve made a new character that could go for having a squad or another player to start aha. I’m without discord so pre planning with people is harder for me aha!

Also I want to throw one of my custom character in but then I have to post the entirety of plant style and try to convert is into following the appropriate stats and mechanics of ze guild.

Also with weapons that don’t have a style designed around them would require me to create a whole new style to properly utilize them with proper effect. I was intending on having my character wield a special combat fishing rod (no this is not because of that awesome Boruto villian, honestly the inspiration came from rising of the shield hero and a dnd character of mine :p)

Yay profile accepted!! And I be blabbering>.<

But how is everyone today!?!?

You can use discord through the website if you wanted to (that's how I use it). Either way, people do look in the guild OOC from time to time so I'm sure you can find squad people once you decide you want them.

I think there's an improv bukijutsu style you could try. If you have an idea for a style you can run it by the moderator team; we'll be adding new things to the guild in a few months instead of just renovating current ones. I haven't seen Boruto but a fishing rod weapon could be fun; the brunt of it should apply to polearm/staff styles depending on the length. You can, however, make custom techniques to allow you to use the weapon the way you want to. c:

I’ll look the improv style over and my alternative weapon was going to be a pole-arm so any parts of a pole-arm style that potentially have synergy with the use of a fishing rod is a plus, maybe some sword style aspects could work with it two although any cutting aspect would be lost. thank yee for the advice ^_^. I’ll definitely be making custom techs especially as my build grants me the capacity of a keystone jutsu which I’ve been contemplating that route. I’ll have her learn some of the current guild styles for a foundation on myself getting used to the guilds mechanics and for my character to develop into her own style later.

As I have her accepted I’m technically ready to squad up whenever. I’m more contemplating how I should start off, however I do need to learn her a few Jutsu and get some basic missions under her belt, although if I can snag a team and leader that’ll help me aha. Im not opposed to any suggestions on where/how to start off ^_^ I be a bit rusty starting off aha. I suppose I need to quickly post her registry to her village firstly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:12 pm
Prince_yureil

You can train by yourself anywhere but I recommend posting in your hokage/arashikage's office to get some direction.  

ghostfinch

Seeker

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:20 pm
kiiwispoet

So post there and send my character along and just tap on ze door and see what the village boss tells me ^_^ I can do that! I’ll start working on a mission to get her some money and xp to post at an appropriate point after following/completing any instructions she’s given ^_^ thanks for the help! One more thing >.< I can’t find weapon price listing :s I need to get a spear >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:21 pm
I know ya'll see that activity spike. wink  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:55 am
how does narrative missions work? How do I know when I pick a reward?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:52 am
Prince_yureil

Each village has a marketplace thread of some sort where you can purchase weapons among other things.

VIII-IX-MCMXCI

You decide when the mission is over and claim your XP from there. Narrative missions are as described; their purpose is to encourage character development.

ghostfinch

Seeker

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:15 pm
kiiwispoet

Awesome! Thank you, my brain didn’t register the word bazar as I was focused search for the word store or shop aha....

Just for clarification, there’s one phrasing I don’t entirely understanding in one of my class features as written the part is “the medical learning reductions gained from this class also count towards taijutsu learning reductions.” In what way does it mean reduction, does it mean I get two Jutsu for one paragraph like when training medical Jutsu? Or a different aspect of when training Jutsu?

Sorry if I’m peppering you with questions, I appreciate the help!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:37 pm
Prince_yureil
kiiwispoet

Awesome! Thank you, my brain didn’t register the word bazar as I was focused search for the word store or shop aha....

Just for clarification, there’s one phrasing I don’t entirely understanding in one of my class features as written the part is “the medical learning reductions gained from this class also count towards taijutsu learning reductions.” In what way does it mean reduction, does it mean I get two Jutsu for one paragraph like when training medical Jutsu? Or a different aspect of when training Jutsu?

Sorry if I’m peppering you with questions, I appreciate the help!

It means that if you can learn 6 Iryojutsu per paragraph then you can also learn 6 Taijutsu per paragraph.  

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:45 pm
Ephemeral Ozymandias

Thank you very much for clarifying that for me smile !!

Rocking Egyptian look btw!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:27 pm
Prince_yureil
Ephemeral Ozymandias

Thank you very much for clarifying that for me smile !!

Rocking Egyptian look btw!

emotion_kirakira  

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

-GiantPanDaisy-

O.G. Prophet

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:26 pm
Prince_yureil

i feel you on another level its been a year or two since i made a profile to this extent. Pretty excited to do so these where always my favorite thing to do lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:29 pm
kiiwispoet

Oh nooiiceee!!! glad to see a good group! ok! ill get a character rolling out in the next 24 hours. Should be a subthread for the discord am i right? *checking after this post lol*  

-GiantPanDaisy-

O.G. Prophet

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:53 pm
-GiantPanDaisy-
Prince_yureil

i feel you on another level its been a year or two since i made a profile to this extent. Pretty excited to do so these where always my favorite thing to do lol.

Yeah it’s definitely a large part of fun in my world roleplaying is ^_^ youll certainly enjoy doing so here, the variety adds or creates aspects one night not consider when having a character in mind, The Lass I created was going to be a spear all the way character but now she has fans instead and does medicine ^_^ I admit I’m not used to certain aspects of the rules because I’ve not had an opportunity to try out the systems yet, however looks well crafted and I think I got the gist. Looking forward to seeing what you make!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:05 am
Prince_yureil
-GiantPanDaisy-
Prince_yureil

Yeah it’s definitely a large part of fun in my world roleplaying is ^_^ youll certainly enjoy doing so here, the variety adds or creates aspects one night not consider when having a character in mind, The Lass I created was going to be a spear all the way character but now she has fans instead and does medicine ^_^ I admit I’m not used to certain aspects of the rules because I’ve not had an opportunity to try out the systems yet, however looks well crafted and I think I got the gist. Looking forward to seeing what you make!

The systems in place here are quite similar to what i used back in the day like in NUR for example. It forces you to be more technical in your role playing kind of like D&D in a sense and can really intensify the rp (makes me love the suspence) . Its funny how that happens when you start with a rpc in mind and finish with something totally different! I havnt had a moment to look into the details yet but i really want to breach out of my comfort zone with this one! Something i can obviously play but very different then what im used to. Once i conjur a personality mind if i run it past you for some feedback and opinions?  

-GiantPanDaisy-

O.G. Prophet

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The Sparks of Revolution

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers