Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply The Sparks of Revolution
Chatterbox [ OOC Chat ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:16 am
-GiantPanDaisy-

Yeah I was reading over the styles search for a polearm one but then I tripped into the Akira style for fans and I was hooked as they fit certain aspects of my character in my opinion and contrasted well with her design completely unintentionally, I couldn’t even imagine her with a spear at her key weapon anymore. I’m honestly not used to stat based rps on Gaia but after playing Dnd and considering without explicit stats the honour system kinda falls apart, this is much better!

I don’t have Discord but pm or quote my attention and I’d get back to you later in the day most likely. If any questions pop up over rules I’d suggest a crew member for that as I’m still stumbling about in that regard but yeah I don’t mind helping out with feedback or thoughts if you’d like, not a problem.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:07 pm
The lore tho! heart  

-GiantPanDaisy-

O.G. Prophet

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:52 pm
-GiantPanDaisy-
The lore tho! heart

Yeah I enjoyed reading the guild lore, it’s pretty sweet especially as I think it’s all stuff that happened in RP which is awesome  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:02 pm
Prince_yureil
-GiantPanDaisy-
The lore tho! heart

Yeah I enjoyed reading the guild lore, it’s pretty sweet especially as I think it’s all stuff that happened in RP which is awesome

Glad you guys enjoyed the read! And yes, it's all based on RPCs. We will post a new entry once the first act of our new Land of Iron arc is concluded.  

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:56 pm
Ephemeral Ozymandias

Hey that’s excellent, I look forwards to getting to read that and learn the most recent plots goings ons!

One of my class features gives me the ability to have a keystone technique, I was wondering if before I put it through approval that I ask for some help will building it within the rules of the guild and that it functionally fits. I have the concept of what I want to do and how the technique works fluff wise, however fitting it to the guilds mechanics with proper efficiency and balance.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:50 pm
Prince_yureil
This coding is how to quote someone. Just wanted to give you a heads up since it won't send him a notification that way.

[quote="Ephemeral Ozymandias"][/quote]

Rash Dragon

Enduring Husband

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:21 pm
Kazuma Of The Wind
Prince_yureil
This coding is how to quote someone. Just wanted to give you a heads up since it won't send him a notification that way.

[quote="Ephemeral Ozymandias"][/quote]

Thank you lol I screwed that right up XD totally missed that the code was different there I did >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:34 pm
Prince_yureil
Ephemeral Ozymandias

Hey that’s excellent, I look forwards to getting to read that and learn the most recent plots goings ons!

One of my class features gives me the ability to have a keystone technique, I was wondering if before I put it through approval that I ask for some help will building it within the rules of the guild and that it functionally fits. I have the concept of what I want to do and how the technique works fluff wise, however fitting it to the guilds mechanics with proper efficiency and balance.

Okay! What do you want your keystone to do?  

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:26 pm
Ephemeral Ozymandias
Prince_yureil
Ephemeral Ozymandias

Okay! What do you want your keystone to do?

I’ll pm the details so as not to flood the chat ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 9:34 pm
Prince_yureil

Seeing your post in the Dojo with an injury there.
Don't worry. I got you fam.
Be there in a jiffy with a first aid kit. ♪  

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 9:51 pm
Hurrak

Yay! Looking forwards to it ^_^
Thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 12:36 pm
I’ve been throwing all my platinum away at basically every ninja related item I’ve missed out on since last I played gaia and it’s satisfying but I need like 70grand more off stuff which is gonna take me like a month and a bit to acquire which makes me sad crying  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 4:18 pm
Prince_yureil
Hurrak

Thank you!

Sit tight. Post in the works. Almost done.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 4:32 pm
Hurrak
Prince_yureil
Hurrak

Thank you!

Okie ^_^ I’m watching Hookzuki no reitsu and over zealously making outfits for
My avatar, all basically of the same style and frankly wasting dozens of spots but idc lol so I’m a mildly distracted atm by that and shows hilarity, but I’ll be ready for it and either get you back today or tomorrow I’m tired and don’t wanna accidentally write Something awful and illegible ^_^ thank you biggrin I appreciate you joining me, n I like your character, especially them being a puppeteer and your design/art for her, super sweet I gotta say!!  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 4:41 pm
Prince_yureil
Hurrak
Prince_yureil
Hurrak

Thank you!

Okie ^_^ I’m watching Hookzuki no reitsu and over zealously making outfits for
My avatar, all basically of the same style and frankly wasting dozens of spots but idc lol so I’m a mildly distracted atm by that and shows hilarity, but I’ll be ready for it and either get you back today or tomorrow I’m tired and don’t wanna accidentally write Something awful and illegible ^_^ thank you biggrin I appreciate you joining me, n I like your character, especially them being a puppeteer and your design/art for her, super sweet I gotta say!!

AHHH! I love Hoozuki's Coolheadedness!

She's mah babby. Sadayo needed something subtly imposing after years of being a side-character shadow. Now she's professionally a shadow and can dress how she wants. : P  
The Sparks of Revolution

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff