Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply The Sparks of Revolution
Chatterbox [ OOC Chat ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 5:06 pm
Hurrak

Yeah that shows amazing I love the fact he adopts those two kids who suit Hoozuki as his kids far to perfectly. The entire shows a riot, it makes me think of a non shounen Gintama sorta. Speaking of I found the Gintama items here on Gaia yesterday and squeed hard.

Haha nice, so sorta went from background character who then distinguished themselves with their clothing and took their rightful place as a strong role!? But yeah I noticed that the designs were dated from a few years back, that’s awesome that you’ve managed to successfully Maintain the character, I’m super jello, my characters are all basically extinct and Seika is my first in a long time and a completely original concept in comparison to all of my old one.
But yeah I’m gonna enjoy doing with Sadayo I feel, she’s the type of person Seika would listen to more seriously than others cause of the current no nonsense feel I’m getting with the way I envision Sadayos demeanour when I read your posts and her personality which i tried to incorporate in my response although I may have missed the mark >.< Urgh ugly run on sentence, I am tired lol. but yeah if I’m not mistaken Sadayo personality wise is currently a little disenchanted with people and thus jaded as a result (that’s only a guess from the last entry in your personality but that’s the feel I got) and considering how helpful and willing to try for people you define her to be prior to that entry I’m intrigued to as what happened to cause that. But she’s helping my character which is going to get genuine recognition, thanks and appreciate, etc.

I’m going to stop there before I write a novel of punctuation less run on sentence
Mess lol. Also FYI due to our character not being in combat I have no issue with you minority moving my character so as to avoid you requiring my acknowledgement in a response for any prompts for inconsequential physical actions, up to leading my character somewhere if appropriate or whacking her up the head lol, I’ll still acknowledge them in my posts but it helps flow imo, I don’t expect the same courtesy, your character is superior and thus it fits realism imo. I hope that made sense -_- Lol

It’ll definitely be tomorrow I respond lol, I’m not confident I have the mind power atm and won’t risk it XD. Although if I perk up then maybe but yeah!! Thank you though l, I’m half way though reading it, shoulda realized you’d know medical techniques as a puppeteer, all those blades plus poisons, derp. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 5:39 pm
Prince_yureil

:

Haven't seen Gintama. I need Crunchyroll or something for season two of Hoozuki.
There is a Hoozuki item floating around Gaia somewhere. I have a recolor of it.

Eva refreshed Sadayo's purpose, actually. I'm still trying to dig out her little quirks even having her after, maybe, four-five years? She hasn't had the luxury of interacting with a whole lot of other characters due to availability or what-not.

I leave in the little things, the commands, in case you need something to flow with because sometimes I feel like I'm absolutely terrible at CREATING SOMETHING FOR THE OTHER PERSON TO DO!!!!! gonk I try to word the situations like that under the assumption that I have control/ the character will follow/ and all is well but I can... adjust when I need to for you.

I've heard the careers and crafting are getting updated. Medic career should be more on par with the newer material. I'll actually get to feel like I have a useful inventory!  

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 6:43 pm
Hurrak
Prince_yureil

:

Haven't seen Gintama. I need Crunchyroll or something for season two of Hoozuki.
There is a Hoozuki item floating around Gaia somewhere. I have a recolor of it.

Eva refreshed Sadayo's purpose, actually. I'm still trying to dig out her little quirks even having her after, maybe, four-five years? She hasn't had the luxury of interacting with a whole lot of other characters due to availability or what-not.

I leave in the little things, the commands, in case you need something to flow with because sometimes I feel like I'm absolutely terrible at CREATING SOMETHING FOR THE OTHER PERSON TO DO!!!!! gonk I try to word the situations like that under the assumption that I have control/ the character will follow/ and all is well but I can... adjust when I need to for you.

I've heard the careers and crafting are getting updated. Medic career should be more on par with the newer material. I'll actually get to feel like I have a useful inventory!

Really? What’s the item called 0.0? Man the recolours threw me off completely, they weren’t a thing when last I was on Gaia. I’ve been enjoying the new items and stopped using most of my valuable items because of the fact the new stuff has allowed my avatar to be this adorable biggrin and more appropriate for me >.<

Bleh refreshed means obliterating a profile or relinquishing it to be an npc forever to, pardon my term here, to grant the “gains” of that character to another, well a portion of anyway right? (I could check but I’ll just ask cause I think I know exactly what you mean ^_^ or did I fully misunderstand and you mean that Eva repurposed Sadayos role and what her position entailed? (S/N: I still can’t get over the fact Eva has basically a Rakasha as the hokages secretary, a real kick out of that did I get)

Yeah working out a character can never end I feel sometimes it’s super fun though learning new things about your own character as you play them. It allows character to feel more 3D persay, I remember making an edgy character and it slowly becoming much less edgy and as a result enjoyable and flushed out(that’s what I shoulda said not 3D, Urgh lazy wording lol) I’m betting getting her to go back to her and play her with more attention will be quite enjoyable!

The medkits seem pretty good if I remember right they replicate low rank medical techniques or replicate healing hands, but I get what you mean they are a bit underwhelming, I honestly am not used enough to the system to realize what the medical career system might have been lacking in the first place, I just had my eyes set on head psychiatrist for my characters future. The medical techniques are super useful to me biggrin as I basically have every medical technique from E - C (not all but close lol ) and can officially train up to A-rank Jutsu now -.- But I’m slowing my guns on training because the Chuunin exams are coming but more importantly if I just sit and churn out horrendously large posts by myself It’s boring and lame of me to do XD, I trained enough(maybe a few more gen because it turns out illusions cut my character which was a pleasant surprise) to the point where I now need to get a feel for the combat system and also do a mission to get my Sharingan activated(me a genin I can give myself a mission that would cause that and it happening in a spar is unreasonable) to start kicking off the self identify plot I have methodically calculated for her in my head but moreso want her to start getting involved with and interact with other characters, like now ^_^ most people in the village are doing things that I don’t really feel right or it reasonable to try muscling my way into so I just did random stuffs >.< and then you answered my call biggrin , which honestly I did for realism and was gonna just post again in like two days to go get healed or start to do so myself, it would just be a lot more messy aha.

Yeah writing with the assumption that I do something is fine, if you however herd my characters or something, stating it as just doing so is fine as I’ll write the actions of getting herded lol. But yeah what you said works fine for me I don’t want you writing for me I just meant basic stuff like stating you handed me something as opposed to “extended their arm to hand it off to her awaiting the girl to take a hold” n letting that delay your actions I know you get it, I’m just over tired cause I stayed up to late can’t sleep until an appropriate time to save my sleep cycle -_- you need not adjust anything I just want you aware of my not minding that degree of positioning in casual rp Or narrative encounters

I’m sorry I’m blabbering on and on I’m bored cause I’m tired and thus maybe a little over enthusiastic/excitable/the top/talkative so I hope it’s not a pain reading my spiel :s I look forward to roleplaying with you and Sadayo more smile !! Also please watch Gintama it’s sorta similar to Hoozuki in the humor style and characters, just the show fluctuates between that style of comedy to more absurd levels and then action shounen arcs every so often but often with some level of parody and quite good writing to brilliant writing all round, including episodes where the argue how the next seasons half is gonna be and what the new intro should be like XD it’s great!  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 7:23 pm
Prince_yureil

If you search: Level Oni it will come up with the whole list of recolors in the marketplace.

She told me what role she wanted Sadayo to play in the new leaf village and i just went along with it. Golly! I have been typing all afternoon!
Yeah, the terminology about what your thinking about would remove Sadayo from play or something like that. Don't want that! Hi, I'm prone to confusing people!
Rakasha. Is that a D&D thing outside of Hinduism?

Yeah, the kit thing is weird. Botany kits can become medical kits or something like that. Supplies (I guess the stuff you can buy) are able to be used in lieu of botany kits but I feel somethings got lost over the coarse of time. There was a lot of work in rewriting the careers and crafting therefore I can totally understand if some errors wormed their way in. I picked up the Medic career to become more useful. It's worked out for me, maybe, three times now? After medical ninjutsu was updated the career was hurt when certain techniques referenced in the career were changed, removed, etc etc.

Well now you get five to ten days of stitches in your dominant hand! Haahaha! XD

Oh, no, you're fine. I'm apparently just worn out and sleepy from doing nothing all day.
Ah. Hopefully I'll be engaging enough to keep tabs with via Sadayo.  

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 7:57 pm
Hurrak
Prince_yureil

If you search: Level Oni it will come up with the whole list of recolors in the marketplace.

She told me what role she wanted Sadayo to play in the new leaf village and i just went along with it. Golly! I have been typing all afternoon!
Yeah, the terminology about what your thinking about would remove Sadayo from play or something like that. Don't want that! Hi, I'm prone to confusing people!
Rakasha. Is that a D&D thing outside of Hinduism?

Yeah, the kit thing is weird. Botany kits can become medical kits or something like that. Supplies (I guess the stuff you can buy) are able to be used in lieu of botany kits but I feel somethings got lost over the coarse of time. There was a lot of work in rewriting the careers and crafting therefore I can totally understand if some errors wormed their way in. I picked up the Medic career to become more useful. It's worked out for me, maybe, three times now? After medical ninjutsu was updated the career was hurt when certain techniques referenced in the career were changed, removed, etc etc.

Well now you get five to ten days of stitches in your dominant hand! Haahaha! XD

Oh, no, you're fine. I'm apparently just worn out and sleepy from doing nothing all day.
Ah. Hopefully I'll be engaging enough to keep tabs with via Sadayo.

Sweet! Thank you ima search it up shortly and buy like 3 depending on how cheaper they are.

You didn’t confused me I’m just a little overly picky with keyword if theirs a rule system in place sweatdrop so i felt the need to seek clarification ^_^

I originally learned about them through Buddhism but yeah they be originally Hindu, they are anthropomorphic animals with upside down hands and magic. Most common depiction these days is a tigerman but they weren’t limited to just that. They are in Dnd for sure but I’ve never encountered one XD.

Ahhh I see the medical systems changes reduced the capacity of the career benefits to a level of mediocrity in comparison to its original splendour sort deal. N yeah of coarse errors are going to crop up it inevitable, especially as it can just be reupdated. I want to submit an old custom style from an ancient forum based naruto rpg but the idea of even trying to convey them to this systems stats in daunting, yet I wanna make Kuton(plant) style sometime but bleh lol. Hey you’ve managed to only use her medical career three times, playfully speaking isn’t that technically a good thing :p hehe, but I get you’d like to get more use out of that aspect of your character.

Yeah she won’t be using that hand for much and will obey that too considering who told her. I love that Seikas gonna have to explain how she injured herself XD I do hope you manage to manage to keep tabs on her too! If it helps she’ll have made a friend or well probably more an admirer depending on how well she can get along with someone 10 years younger than her XD. More I hope that one day Sadayo becomes less closed off than she’s been made to become!! Because that’s a sad plot fact sad

I’m glad I’m not bothering you, I’m just saying a lot and dunno if I’m giving the impression of talking at and not with you as I have tended to do in ze past. Haha welcome to the tired club :p I’m going to bed soon but I’ll still chat if you respond and I’m up ^_^. I’ll have you a nice, not too long respond sometime tomorrow, probably like 6 hours prior to this time tomorrow. I defiantly want like 3 level oni lol  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 7:47 pm
Hold up *points at the battlecruiser thread* what the hell is that thing coming towards the land of fire!!?!? *fear*  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 2:31 am
So I’ve see a few tai and buki Jutsu that use the phrase “ This technique gains a great increase In strength” and a few others say the next one gains a great increase in strength, however there’s no numbers or general explanation as to what these increases do.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 6:02 am
Prince_yureil
So I’ve see a few tai and buki Jutsu that use the phrase “ This technique gains a great increase In strength” and a few others say the next one gains a great increase in strength, however there’s no numbers or general explanation as to what these increases do.

We significantly updated our stat system in December. The old version was called Descriptive Ranks (DR) and DR needed a lot more stat boosts in general. The stats system is stronger and more streamlined and hence requires a lot less temporary stat-boosting. Most DR mentions have been edited out of the guild but there might be a few sneaky mentions of it. What you are talking about were fast edits to get rid of old DR mentions. One of our crew, Kondo Kaicho, makes small patches to the styles weekly to make them more optimal to the current stats. Thank you and let us know if you have any more style questions!  

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 7:45 am
Ephemeral Ozymandias
Prince_yureil

We significantly updated our stat system in December. The old version was called Descriptive Ranks (DR) and DR needed a lot more stat boosts in general. The stats system is stronger and more streamlined and hence requires a lot less temporary stat-boosting. Most DR mentions have been edited out of the guild but there might be a few sneaky mentions of it. What you are talking about were fast edits to get rid of old DR mentions. One of our crew, Kondo Kaicho, makes small patches to the styles weekly to make them more optimal to the current stats. Thank you and let us know if you have any more style questions!

That makes sense! Thank ya. Do you want me to throw together a small list of the ones I noticed as I think I’ve read every style in either of the two listings and I think I only noticed around a total of four or five techniques... I’m only offering if it would be of any help, otherwise I’ll just let it be ^_^!

Now time to finish and post that embuggerance of a tamer I made -_- 4 ninja pets, the hell was I thinking XD*has to create a personality for each of them and history as well, I’m not even gonna touch designing custom Jutsu for em As I’ll prolly cry lol. Although making custom techniques for massive ferrets is quite straightforward for some base Jutsu for em hah* Gonna help crush the Fuyuki group hopefully =_=

I haven’t a good idea on wth to make for a trainer attribute, I made my main companion, a Kamaitachi and I’m unsure if making it highly resistant to wind Jutsu and capable of riding on wind techniques and as a result able to combine melee attack activations with its riding on wind Jutsu would be to much or not.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 1:31 pm
Hurrak

So I laughed for like ten minutes because of your post, I loved it XD I feel guilty Seika just left her to fend for herself XD I’ll come to her rescue on my second lap... although iono if that’ll matter in the end there’s little seika can do D; ripped like Karuto she is not O.O  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 5:30 pm
Evanescently Magnificent
So chuunin exams question!!! I’m probably too low on missions with my rpc cause I’ve honestly done one mission and was in the middle of writing out a few more before I posted them en masse. Am I able to participate with my genin Seika >.
(I ask here for I’m not on discord nor can I pm yous =_= you’re a difficult fox to speak to (kidding))

*haz been eagerly preparing for this moment*  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 9:16 pm
Prince_yureil

You're okay. All interested genin to the delta, pretty much.
I don't... know how this is going to unfold for me yet. I'm going to go ahead and post in the dojo and see about wrapping things up there.  

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 3:37 am
Hurrak
Prince_yureil

You're okay. All interested genin to the delta, pretty much.
I don't... know how this is going to unfold for me yet. I'm going to go ahead and post in the dojo and see about wrapping things up there.

yeah I’ll do the same and post for wrapping up as well a little later. I just spent a third of my characters money on equipment to make sure I’ll have what I need in terms of projectiles, rations and medical equipment. Thankfully I did a post for genJutsu training a few days ago in preparation for this :> although not as much training I was aiming for >.< (no wind techniques learned which I intended on doing but w/e my character is basically a heal point and support that punches XD

Ohh love your new avi design as well as the last two ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:50 pm
Prince_yureil

Ahh. Sorry about the delays in replies. Been a busy bee here lately @ -@
Did I see that you bought a house in the MiT thread? Just checking if that's wher e you'd want Sadayo to visit at some point. If i'm mistaken, then residence district is always best bet  

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:06 pm
Hurrak
Prince_yureil

Ahh. Sorry about the delays in replies. Been a busy bee here lately @ -@
Did I see that you bought a house in the MiT thread? Just checking if that's wher e you'd want Sadayo to visit at some point. If i'm mistaken, then residence district is always best bet

No worries. I did buy a townhouse yes ^_^ she lives alone besides pets and locals. I put it in the out of time thread because I think I read somewhere I’m meant to lol. The link is below.

Her townhouse. to what I know townhouses and the like are a little bit outside the basic residential district.. I didn’t buy the house a size bigger cause I couldn’t work out what she’d use the space for XD

If you wanna do that roleplay, post there any time because it’s technically out of sync with main rp ^_^ but only when it suits you and you’re not ultra busy :p  
The Sparks of Revolution

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games