Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply The Sparks of Revolution
Chatterbox [ OOC Chat ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TyraelBBBCerberus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:32 am
ll Hi and hello there fellow Guild Members; Tyr here. I am trying to facilitate looking over this guild and get into the RP as soon as possible: I work at a hotel though so it'll be a funny internship back and forth between this. I was wondering ever so openly if anyone could suggest a proper profile for a sword class type like Zabuza but with Elec moves, Shado moves, and Fire like a more archaic assassin of the case in old anime ninja that are fiendish assassins. I wanted to try and make a big sword carry with stealth relations like shadow clone grappling and taijutsu body martial skills. I know this build might seem off kilter but if I could gain a friend and specific sensei to help me more-so balance through the guild's topics to get into things I'd appreciate it.

I'm taking patience to read it's just a lot and it's hard to get to everything. I want to at least have a teacher to take time to coach me through so I can be effectively a proud productive member of the group; hopefully this isn't to out-flung of an introduction, more so cross to bare, my name, like I said - is Tyr. Nice to meet all whom have fair say and thank you for the add.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:20 pm
Hey Tyr welcome to the guild! The build your describing could be done with a Bukijutsu / Taijutsu class build. You would then take fire as one of your starting elements. Each class gives ninjutsu slots as well so you could pick up fire jutsu and the shadow clone technique so you can get that stuff going. It's definitely a lot to take in but, definitely feel free to ask. We also have a guild discord that you can join so you can ask questions there as well or feel free to send me a message and I'll try my best to help you get started.

Recommended links:
Taijutsu class: [x]
Bukijutsu class: [x]
Technique Information: [x]
Profile Skeleton: [x]

The profile skeleton is nice because it helps you go along pretty much all of the different systems in the guild. Personally wouldn't worry about looking at every single system at once and instead focus on the stuff you know you want your character to have. This helps a lot on navigating through the threads. Feel free to let me know if you need any more help! smile

TyraelBBBCerberus

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:32 pm
can we still transfer characters from SN to here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:46 am
CEOxJOE
can we still transfer characters from SN to here.

No, the systems are too different now for a full profile transfer to work. You can make your SN character in SR though.  

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:53 am
Team verslas!!! I’ll have my response up today!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:31 pm
So one of my characters had 20 training coupons as opposed to 25 >.< does that still mean I can trade for an endgame perk or is the being short by five make it a no go?  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:39 pm
Prince_yureil
So one of my characters had 20 training coupons as opposed to 25 >.< does that still mean I can trade for an endgame perk or is the being short by five make it a no go?

You can still trade it in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:41 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn
Prince_yureil

You can still trade it in.

Sweet! Thank you for informing me smile !  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:19 am
I’ll be posting in Veralas and to other people’s i be needing to respond to today most likely!!! It just might not be till evening cause work!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:00 am
Prince_yureil

Scorch youngster, I am your scorching superior.
[In storm]
Where do you want me?  

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:18 pm
Hurrak
Prince_yureil

Scorch youngster, I am your scorching superior.
[In storm]
Where do you want me?

She’s on a date in the amusement park with a wall yokai >.> NurikaBAE mission *cough* I gotta post on that today sometime XD.
I’m down for them to roleplay together afterwards tho my scorching superior XD! But isn’t she like the lightning empress XD what would She want to meet with a unsuitable shinobi like Teririki XD?!

I’m down to roleplay MIT or summit if you want ^_^ it would be fun and unfortunately Teririki has no one she can learn any of her bloodlines greater techniques! Notice me empress senpai!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:16 am
any friendlys  

xTx Monty xTx

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:06 pm
xTx Monty xTx
Quote:

We be here.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:07 pm
Prince_yureil

Quote:
She’s on a date in the amusement park with a wall yokai >.> NurikaBAE mission *cough* I gotta post on that today sometime XD.
I’m down for them to roleplay together afterwards tho my scorching superior XD! But isn’t she like the lightning empress XD what would She want to meet with a unsuitable shinobi like Teririki XD?!

I’m down to roleplay MIT or summit if you want ^_^ it would be fun and unfortunately Teririki has no one she can learn any of her bloodlines greater techniques! Notice me empress senpai!

Cool beans.
I'm in a slow point at the moment with school. But I'm game. @ -@  

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:23 pm
Prince_yureil

Quote:

DOUBLE QUOTE!!!

But isn’t she like the lightning empress XD what would She want to meet with a unsuitable shinobi like Teririki
What I didn't get to say, but should have, is that scorch babies are rare and she has informally, unknowingly met one and can't get a hold of the second (i.e the only other scorch person she knows) to prove anything!
Therefore, another pure scorchy person in Unki's life is a mind blowing phenomenon (more or less) to her.  
The Sparks of Revolution

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games