Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply The Sparks of Revolution
Chatterbox [ OOC Chat ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:35 am
No Discord?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:29 am
Nabi Ra - Butterfly
No Discord?

We’re on discord! Link below will be where to find it

https://discord.gg/Q4Dcz2d

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:08 pm
Are we... doing something in the whirlpool village? I am lost with what i'm reading on. It's hard to tell whose around to do stuffs with. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:09 am
Hurrak
Are we... doing something in the whirlpool village? I am lost with what i'm reading on. It's hard to tell whose around to do stuffs with. sad

Since we’re getting an influx of members, I’m trying to set up some missions so that the new kids can meet the old ones while also just making a scene for everyone to play in. So it’s nothing official, but hopefully fun nonetheless.  

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:42 pm
Good evening Guild! Just joined, though not a newbie by any means to the Naruto RP scene on Gaia.

How y'all doin tonight? Fill me in with anything I need to know!

Also, any old members here remember Naruto: Rise of the Shinobi?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:51 pm
iSlayBacon
Good evening Guild! Just joined, though not a newbie by any means to the Naruto RP scene on Gaia.

Hey nothing much! I'm not familiar with that guild but my son says it's old. Are you planning on going to Uzu or Arashi?  

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:19 pm
Mattysandwich
iSlayBacon

Hey nothing much! I'm not familiar with that guild but my son says it's old. Are you planning on going to Uzu or Arashi?

I was planning on going to Arashi actually smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:30 pm
Beautiful job crew, this guild looks great.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Sir Gallant Prince

King Animal

1,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:01 am
New to the guild, I think. Get the feeling I have been apart of this guild before but cant recall. Going to dust off one of my old Naruto characters but have one question.

Can a ninja that uses fireworks be called a performer class? rofl Just wondering, as I want to dust off my gunpowder ninja, which used singijeons, or arrows with firecrackers attached to them to make them fly farther, plus tonnes of smoke bombs, explosive tags, bombs and possibly a mortar or two. Singijeons arrows could work very well with the Uwame style of fighting, and I might bring out my old Tekidanhei Bukijutsu if it would be allowed.

Just needing to figure out a second class for my character. now here is patrick to answer my question.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:20 pm
VIII-IX-MCMXCI
Beautiful job crew, this guild looks great.

We're thrilled to hear that you like our guild! Enjoy yourself and feel free to join the Discord server to chat or if you have any questions. https://discord.gg/Q4Dcz2d  

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:23 pm
Sir Gallant Prince

No Patrick, mayonnaise is not an instrument. Welcome to SR though! I am not a mod so I can't really answer your question beyond my personal opinion that I don't think explosives count as a performance for that class. That is a very creative build concept though and I'm excited to see you post it soon. Please join our Discord if you want to chat and if you want an easier time communicating with mods and asking questions. Happy roleplaying!
https://discord.gg/Q4Dcz2d

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:41 pm
Kumurai Kaicho

was thinking that by being a preformer, I could create giant fireworks displays that would dasial crowds into a genjutsu, but that would be a long shot. I also looked at the explosive release to see if I could jery rig it's moves into a fireworks display and maybe it could work but I found something interesting. In the guild explosive release is a mix of fire and earth releases but in the Naruto wiki it's electric and earth release.  

Sir Gallant Prince

King Animal

1,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:32 pm
Sir Gallant Prince

There are differences in some of the combined nature kekkei genkai like that. For instance, in the Boruto series, it was revealed somewhat recently that magnet release is actually wind and earth and the guild uses lightning and earth.  
The Sparks of Revolution

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff