Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply The Sparks of Revolution
Chatterbox [ OOC Chat ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:54 am
You lost the battle, but won the war in my eyes. They had to sacrifice their entire war party for this one victory. It cost them everything. Recoup and destroy them with sheer and utter lack of mercy next time.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:33 am
Hey hey!

Laptop finally took a sh** and i was moving all weekend stressed

I'll post tonight!!  

Binaural Beatings

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:00 pm
Ahhh yes, for those waiting on me to post, I definitely did ^_^ for all of you! If someone notices this and passes it along in discord I would be happy ^_^. No rush though iono if people noticed or not cause I’m spotty at posting sometimes.

Also, who in Arashi wants to make friends with a person who doesn’t talk and like physical comedy?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:01 pm
Is it possible to make a Yokai with DA?

Like... Oni/Aburame/kemonomimi (sp?)  

Binaural Beatings

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:12 pm
Binaural Beatings
Is it possible to make a Yokai with DA?

Like... Oni/Aburame/kemonomimi (sp?)

Hihi!

Just to let you know we have a thread for these sorts of questions and Here is the link.

Either way I can actually answer this for you. Yes and no. The oni or Kemono/species oriented bloodline are still classified as bloodlines within this guild and still subject to the same rules, thus you could chose Oni and one another bloodline. HOWEVER if you are wanting to be a Yokai that the guild doesn’t have a bloodline covering you could either do what I have done and choose a yokai and a fitting bloodline to represent it (I use Haku’s ice clan for my Yuki-onna) if you want. Or you can choose a Yokai to be and choose two bloodlines, however any benefits for being a yokai would need to be produced through PAs’ and custom abilities that would be subject to normal rules.

The third option is to choose one bloodline and get two implants in some way, although the two secondary ones would be restricted to the usual limits.

I hope that answers you question!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:47 pm
Just mentioning that I should have all my posts out later today for any waiting on me that notice this!  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:39 pm
Prince_yureil

Hey! By chance would you be interested in having one of your characters free my most recently made character from imprisonment?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:52 pm
oh man... this chat has a new post? 2021 is wild, dude. I'm buggin'.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:34 pm
Ichengo Angelus
Prince_yureil

Hey! By chance would you be interested in having one of your characters free my most recently made character from imprisonment?

Heyo, sure thing!!! However would this be something a rouge would be doing or a village shinobi? Need to know if I’m criminally freeing them or not XD. Pm me details I would say!
Edit: Ohhh yeah imprisoned in mountain by family, I doubt that classifies as an actual criminal if he and they all be a bunch of Demi-god-esq beings. Ummm where do you need me and will my character have to cope with conflict XD?

Rofl cute things in jars, I don’t use discord for reasons so most people pm or quote me XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:32 pm
Ichengo Angelus

I should have a response for Zeus up tomorrow!  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:35 pm
Prince_yureil

I'm sorry about all the resubmits you gotta do for your poisons and summons :'[ im a bully  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:42 pm
kiiwispoet
Prince_yureil

I'm sorry about all the resubmits you gotta do for your poisons and summons :'[ im a bully

scream Aroooooo you are!!!! Heheh naw I kid it’s ok... damn do I have a lot of crafted poisons spread among my characters XD!

Well I’ll re-do my poisons now, I’ll double check those custom sage Jutsu I made Lilou and then get EVERY summon I wrote re-done and re-applied, shouldn’t take me too long :p

But I do wanna get Lilou’s poisons and newest customs established and useable, plus now the summons have been touched up... apply for my mystic summon!(and do the mission for it too.)

Say, what could a “Poison based PA” do? I’m tryna figure one out but iono what I can do with said PA.  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:11 pm
Prince_yureil
Say, what could a “Poison based PA” do? I’m tryna figure one out but iono what I can do with said PA.

On the brightside, the only change your summons should need is resource-pool related.

As for poison PAs, I've not passed any myself but I know Bun has. You can make them harder to detect, I know that's something you can burn a PA on. I actually plan to make a PA for my Kai Uchiha so he can make all liquid-based poisons gas-based because of his katon chakra nature, giving him the best of both worlds.

Just submit what you can think of for a poison PA and we'll discuss it as a mod team!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:24 pm
kiiwispoet
Prince_yureil

On the brightside, the only change your summons should need is resource-pool related.

As for poison PAs, I've not passed any myself but I know Bun has. You can make them harder to detect, I know that's something you can burn a PA on. I actually plan to make a PA for my Kai Uchiha so he can make all liquid-based poisons gas-based because of his katon chakra nature, giving him the best of both worlds.

Just submit what you can think of for a poison PA and we'll discuss it as a mod team!

Also I added my summons elements in addition to the pool and slight stat changes!

Would a poison PA that allows a poisons debuffs to persist a round after being cured be within reason?

Also thank you for clarifying and answering my questions! I appreciate it smile  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

The Sparks of Revolution

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games