Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply The Sparks of Revolution
Chatterbox [ OOC Chat ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepy Senpai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:34 pm
Thank you both, for the information! I'll be sure to use that thread if I have any questions; the tutorial has been really helpful so far.
I was curious about Kumogakure, since I didn't see it... then the lore page brought me up to speed. Y'all have some real interesting history here!

Hurrak

jake23482

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:19 pm
Sleepy Senpai
Thank you both, for the information! I'll be sure to use that thread if I have any questions; the tutorial has been really helpful so far.
I was curious about Kumogakure, since I didn't see it... then the lore page brought me up to speed. Y'all have some real interesting history here!

Hurrak

jake23482

Kumogakure or Cloud Village is renamed in this guild as Arashigakure, The Storm Village... same country, but it's a Village located on a flying big ol flying Sky-Base  

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:55 pm
Rocket Punches

I'm sorry for the delay in Sense of Indulgence! I read your post forever ago and thought I responded already. I'll get a post out tomorrow <3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:37 pm
ghostfinch
Rocket Punches

I'm sorry for the delay in Sense of Indulgence! I read your post forever ago and thought I responded already. I'll get a post out tomorrow <3
heart  

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:03 am
Apologies for drawing you two to the gates, it looked like things were actually going to be moving there. Coda is in the office now, so there's still plenty of stuff for your RPCs to do in RP, and I'll be responding quickly since Sumika is mostly just waiting for an MiT mission to start and the Summit to end.

jake23482

Rocket Punches

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:56 am
Rocket Punches
Apologies for drawing you two to the gates, it looked like things were actually going to be moving there. Coda is in the office now, so there's still plenty of stuff for your RPCs to do in RP, and I'll be responding quickly since Sumika is mostly just waiting for an MiT mission to start and the Summit to end.

jake23482

Rocket Punches

Think you meant to quote prince instead of yourself, but I'll quote him to alert em. Sounds good to me. Just looking for more story build-up that eventually leads up to Mimiru losing an eye and then implanting a Byakugan from a rogue or something.

Prince_yureil

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
The Sparks of Revolution

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games