Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply The Sparks of Revolution
Chatterbox [ OOC Chat ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:19 am
Rocket Punches

Sumiko is attempting to steal things from Ten's pockets, not doing anything else for right now since he already had something to deal with.

Steal away, but he won't really have anything worth stealing. He's gonna he passing out when I get my post finished, so if there is anything of his that can be swiped you'll get it  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:29 am
Rocket Punches

I wanted to get you in the loop of what the story mods are planning for the first event of phase two of the Jashin arc. Since Takumi has gathered the yang chakra of seven of the nine demons she will be using it in a ritual to summon Jashin himself. It will fail because Gyuki and Kurama were protected by Evergreen and she lacks all of the pieces to pull it off. When she uses this energy Shukaku, Matatabi, Isobu, Son Goku, Kokuo, Saiken, and Chomei will feel their yang chakra being used in this way and communicate with their siblings telepathically. It will then be up to the jinchuuriki how they respond to this. What this means for Coda is that the other jinchuuriki would not know that she is a host but will vaguely know that Gyuki is aware of what happened. This is being done in a way to not ruin your personal plot.

Most of the jinchuuriki will probably end up communicating with each other to find out where this ritual is happening. Their demons will lead them there to try to stop it. You will be invited to their telepathic communications via MIT but you are not required to participate. If you want to participate you could listen in on the telepathy and go to stop the ritual while wearing a disguise or something. It is up to you and how Gyuki and Coda decide to communicate with each other about this. All nine demons have a stake in the main plot so it is just something to be aware of. Melody plays Takumi so she will be managing the event if the jinchuuriki decide to go to stop the Jashinist ritual.

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:55 pm
Ephemeral Ozymandias
Rocket Punches

I wanted to get you in the loop of what the story mods are planning for the first event of phase two of the Jashin arc. Since Takumi has gathered the yang chakra of seven of the nine demons she will be using it in a ritual to summon Jashin himself. It will fail because Gyuki and Kurama were protected by Evergreen and she lacks all of the pieces to pull it off. When she uses this energy Shukaku, Matatabi, Isobu, Son Goku, Kokuo, Saiken, and Chomei will feel their yang chakra being used in this way and communicate with their siblings telepathically. It will then be up to the jinchuuriki how they respond to this. What this means for Coda is that the other jinchuuriki would not know that she is a host but will vaguely know that Gyuki is aware of what happened. This is being done in a way to not ruin your personal plot.

Most of the jinchuuriki will probably end up communicating with each other to find out where this ritual is happening. Their demons will lead them there to try to stop it. You will be invited to their telepathic communications via MIT but you are not required to participate. If you want to participate you could listen in on the telepathy and go to stop the ritual while wearing a disguise or something. It is up to you and how Gyuki and Coda decide to communicate with each other about this. All nine demons have a stake in the main plot so it is just something to be aware of. Melody plays Takumi so she will be managing the event if the jinchuuriki decide to go to stop the Jashinist ritual.

Cool, works for me  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:41 pm
*steps in and waves my cane around*
When I was active in this guild back in the day I was a Chunin!  

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:20 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:56 pm
10 Base Strength dramallama 10 Base Strength dramallama 10 Base Strength

Coda eats her wheaties  

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:15 am
Rocket Punches

Coda eats her wheaties

Hey, 10 strength makes sense, but mind explaining what got her other stats to 10? Not a big deal, saw it on your post layout and was curious  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:12 am
Evil Toaster Yokai
Rocket Punches

Coda eats her wheaties

Hey, 10 strength makes sense, but mind explaining what got her other stats to 10? Not a big deal, saw it on your post layout and was curious

Bat Sage mode boosts all stats to 10, it's only temporary though.  

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:05 am
Rocket Punches
Evil Toaster Yokai
Rocket Punches

Coda eats her wheaties

Bat Sage mode boosts all stats to 10, it's only temporary though.

Some fluke happened and put names in the wrong places.
We are correcting this and putting her on the sage section of the Bats. gaia_star
Coda officially bat sage now, for realizes.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:32 pm
Hurrak

Thank you! Also Coda should be listed as the contract holder, since I posted for it on May 9th last year. I can link if necessary, but it’s on the first page, first post after the Jashinists.  

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:01 pm
Rocket Punches
Hurrak

Thank you! Also Coda should be listed as the contract holder, since I posted for it on May 9th last year. I can link if necessary, but it’s on the first page, first post after the Jashinists.

Sure thing. Coda is welcome to occupy a sage position on the bats.

But I have to ask you to pick one contract between the Bats contract and the contract Sumika currently holds.

Balance team has previously ruled that one player is allowed one contract. This is currently the status quo for official summoning.
This was ruling was decided a couple months ago to avoid one player claiming the majority of contracts across multiple characters or the same character occupying multiple contracts offered from Sage Lands.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:46 pm
Hurrak

That's unfortunate, I wish I'd been informed of this as being the contract holder is pretty important for Sumika and Coda. Rieyar is on a bit of a hiatus due to surrounding activity, and he was never more than a signee for the Slugs so that's fine. But it's important for Coda's cover that someone can't just show up and be able to tell that her alter egos aren't contracted so I guess I have to go with that. =/

Is there any way for Sumika to be listed as in possession of the rats' scroll but that it's open for someone else if they want it? Cause I'm the only one that's shown any interest in it and it's a notable enough part of her character that I'd at least like to have her pass it on in RP. I've been open to the idea of sharing them, I've tried to sign other people on multiple times without it working out, but it'd be a bit narratively disruptive to just have someone show up in the sage lands and sign on to them and become in charge without interacting with her when she's the only one who has ever held the contract.  

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:09 pm
Rocket Punches
Hurrak

That's unfortunate, I wish I'd been informed of this as being the contract holder is pretty important for Sumika and Coda. Rieyar is on a bit of a hiatus due to surrounding activity, and he was never more than a signee for the Slugs so that's fine. But it's important for Coda's cover that someone can't just show up and be able to tell that her alter egos aren't contracted so I guess I have to go with that. =/

Is there any way for Sumika to be listed as in possession of the rats' scroll but that it's open for someone else if they want it? Cause I'm the only one that's shown any interest in it and it's a notable enough part of her character that I'd at least like to have her pass it on in RP. I've been open to the idea of sharing them, I've tried to sign other people on multiple times without it working out, but it'd be a bit narratively disruptive to just have someone show up in the sage lands and sign on to them and become in charge without interacting with her when she's the only one who has ever held the contract.

This very topic has actually come up with another RPC who wanted to occupy scrolls just to give them away and we denied the concept to avoid complications.

I'm sorry that it hasn't worked out to sign other people on but you can dodge the disruptive narrative concern if Sumika gave the scroll back to the rats. That could be a whole narrative thing in itself for Sumika. We have a couple RPC's who already follow this trend while occupying a sage mode slot. That is my recommendation if you want to give Coda the contract instead.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:35 pm
I see new people have joined! 4laugh

Welcome!
Let us know if you have any questions  

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

-GiantPanDaisy-

O.G. Prophet

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:29 pm
Oh my! It's been a hot min since I've been in here how is everything?  
The Sparks of Revolution

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff