Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply The Sparks of Revolution
Chatterbox [ OOC Chat ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:19 pm
Hello, I know that me and my partner went missing, but finally I feel that I am getting my life back together. We had started to move, and both of us got new jobs and IRL stuff took over and I didn't have time to come back until now. If possible, I would love to continue playing, maybe with a new character. Been watching something of late and got an idea for a new character, if it would be possible.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Would it be possible to make a zombie girl, with Earth Grudge Fear, or a person that had Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation used on them or something similar but with the move Execution by Kiss? Been enjoying Zombieland Saga. blaugh

Probably being dead, could pull her body apart and reattach it, might be a taijutsu user, but would have the disadvantage of not being able to regen chakra so would have to be very sparing with use, unless Execution by kiss was used to steal chakra from another person,  

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:29 pm
The Froggy Girl
Hello, I know that me and my partner went missing, but finally I feel that I am getting my life back together. We had started to move, and both of us got new jobs and IRL stuff took over and I didn't have time to come back until now. If possible, I would love to continue playing, maybe with a new character. Been watching something of late and got an idea for a new character, if it would be possible.

of course it's possible for you to keep RPing here biggrin
Life happens and we understand, but you're always welcome to jump in and out of RP at your leisure [of course we certainly hope you dont choose to jump out ;D]

As for your zombie girl idea, that's actually pretty interesting. I'd be willing to work with you on developing the idea into something that is allowed. I love weird and kooky ideas like this lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:35 pm
What I really want to see is the introduction of kusagakure, the land hiden in the grass. Then maybe I could get my mushroom clan possible introduced but that is a far leap to get there.  

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:21 pm
The Froggy Girl
What I really want to see is the introduction of kusagakure, the land hiden in the grass. Then maybe I could get my mushroom clan possible introduced but that is a far leap to get there.

new villages are a far off addition, but its always a possibility.
but hey, just because we're not opening new villages doesnt mean we wont accept new bloodlines or clans. If you have an idea for one, feel free to shoot it our way and I'll have crew look it over. who knows, it may be the next big clan  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:16 pm
SB5K

new villages are a far off addition, but its always a possibility.
but hey, just because we're not opening new villages doesnt mean we wont accept new bloodlines or clans. If you have an idea for one, feel free to shoot it our way and I'll have crew look it over. who knows, it may be the next big clan
Here is the link to the clan. Fungal style  

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:32 pm
SB5K
Brooy

Sorry about the accidental quotes in my locker, dunno how that happened aha ;~;  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:31 am
i saw this somewhere and had to say it!!! I wombo u wonbo he she it WOMBOS !!!! xd  

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:38 am
The Raigyo Clan was super well made like i literally couldnt imagine anyone doing better....

okay so Sakkakugan or The Raigyo?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:33 pm
Hey everyone~! heart  

Radiant Duelist

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:39 pm
Blix Trix
Hey everyone~! heart

Welcome!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:59 pm
Kumurai Kaicho
Blix Trix
Hey everyone~! heart

Welcome!

Thank you, I appreciate the welcome. 3nodding  

Radiant Duelist

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:25 pm
Blix Trix
Kumurai Kaicho
Blix Trix
Hey everyone~! heart

Welcome!

Welcome to the guild! Hope you have fun making your character

We also have a discord available if you'd like to join that

https://discord.gg/Jxxtw8c  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:29 pm
Dexterous Prince
Blix Trix
Kumurai Kaicho
Blix Trix
Hey everyone~! heart

Welcome!

Never used Discord, I might look into it sometime. But I shall, just so much to process right now haha.  

Radiant Duelist

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:57 am
Blix Trix
Dexterous Prince
Blix Trix
Kumurai Kaicho
Blix Trix
Hey everyone~! heart

Welcome!

Never used Discord, I might look into it sometime. But I shall, just so much to process right now haha.

" "
and welcome  
The Sparks of Revolution

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas