Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply The Sparks of Revolution
Chatterbox [ OOC Chat ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:28 pm
Quaylan
I already joined the discord about a day ago I am Don Q. ^^

Oh, hey!!! I can't wait to see what characters you cook up. >w>  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:18 pm
kiiwispoet
Quaylan
I already joined the discord about a day ago I am Don Q. ^^

Oh, hey!!! I can't wait to see what characters you cook up. >w>

I am actually debating between rpcs. I wanted to make a senju, uchiha or a hyuuga. I am thinking of making a hyuuga rpc first but I am having a tough time finding good images for it. rofl  

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:15 pm
Quaylan
I am actually debating between rpcs. I wanted to make a senju, uchiha or a hyuuga. I am thinking of making a hyuuga rpc first but I am having a tough time finding good images for it. rofl

You can make multiple RPCs so just focus on the one you want first! I always use pinterest for my pictures tbh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:47 pm
kiiwispoet
Quaylan

You can make multiple RPCs so just focus on the one you want first! I always use pinterest for my pictures tbh

I have tried using pintrest but they dont have any good hyuuga/hyuga oc pictures to pick. Thats why I am thinking of making an uchiha first so they are so many pictures to choose from.  

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:35 am
Mmm so I’m working to design a character, despite the fact I should know better I must check if bloodlines happen to be restricted to certain villages. I have an idea for an Uchiha but it intended them to be from the hidden storm and it to be a completely unexpected and distressing thing upon discovery, so might as well whilst I express greetings to y’all smile .

Also in respect to options, I know there’s a pet/summons system, I noted you have Yokai and I’m wondering if you can have bonded or contracted with one as a companion(pet) or summon?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:47 pm
Also who best to talk to with character creation questions, I don’t have discord unfortunately.  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:32 pm
Prince_yureil
Also who best to talk to with character creation questions, I don’t have discord unfortunately.

Welcome! You can PM SR's moderators with questions. Discord is highly recommended for faster responses.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:21 pm
Ephemeral Ozymandias
Prince_yureil

Welcome! You can PM SR's moderators with questions. Discord is highly recommended for faster responses.

Thank you ^_^ unfortunately discord is out of my reach at the moments for abysmal reasons aha. I’ll shoot a pm to one of the mods with the queries I have.  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

-GiantPanDaisy-

O.G. Prophet

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:13 pm
whats up?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:49 pm
-GiantPanDaisy-
whats up?

Hey! Welcome to the guild. emotion_yatta  

ghostfinch

Seeker

-GiantPanDaisy-

O.G. Prophet

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:50 pm
kiiwispoet
-GiantPanDaisy-
whats up?

Hey! Welcome to the guild. emotion_yatta

Thanks! Hows the rp going along? Was wondering if there was any need for a specific character i could add into!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:38 pm
Grahh that was a little harder and most enjoyable to construct than I thought! First profile complete!! Wohoo, fingers crossed I didn’t mess up XD  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:31 am
-GiantPanDaisy-
Thanks! Hows the rp going along? Was wondering if there was any need for a specific character i could add into!

We've got a big enough group that most niches are "filled" in a sense; it gives you total freedom to construct whoever you want to write! If you're in our discord, you'll see a lot of people try to plan small character groups and in that sense you can definitely find specific character types to fill. >w> Like the ino-shika-cho groups

Prince_yureil

The first one always is! I am glad you got through it; if you made an error, our moderators are good about helping you fix it. c: It's only a matter of time before you get sucked in and make many more profiles huehuehue emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:49 pm
kiiwispoet
-GiantPanDaisy-

We've got a big enough group that most niches are "filled" in a sense; it gives you total freedom to construct whoever you want to write! If you're in our discord, you'll see a lot of people try to plan small character groups and in that sense you can definitely find specific character types to fill. >w> Like the ino-shika-cho groups

Prince_yureil

The first one always is! I am glad you got through it; if you made an error, our moderators are good about helping you fix it. c: It's only a matter of time before you get sucked in and make many more profiles huehuehue emotion_dowant

Yeah it’s been a while since I build a character on Gaia, specifically in a stat based rp. It’s super fun to do and the classes n such almost felt like a constraint but then I quickly accepted the design as the cross and class specialization created some options I wouldn’t consider normally and thus a character I was gonna do for bloodline and taijutsu ended out medical and weapon user, that combination helps make someone a little tank like due to the effect of counting as having medium armor, thus resulting in me making a miniature high speed brick of a character :p

Also would plated boots to make kicking count as being armed be an unreasonable concept to post in the custom weapons section?

I would say I’ve made a new character that could go for having a squad or another player to start aha. I’m without discord so pre planning with people is harder for me aha!

Also I want to throw one of my custom character in but then I have to post the entirety of plant style and try to convert is into following the appropriate stats and mechanics of ze guild.

Also with weapons that don’t have a style designed around them would require me to create a whole new style to properly utilize them with proper effect. I was intending on having my character wield a special combat fishing rod (no this is not because of that awesome Boruto villian, honestly the inspiration came from rising of the shield hero and a dnd character of mine :p)

Yay profile accepted!! And I be blabbering>.<

But how is everyone today!?!?  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:08 pm
Prince_yureil
Yeah it’s been a while since I build a character on Gaia, specifically in a stat based rp. It’s super fun to do and the classes n such almost felt like a constraint but then I quickly accepted the design as the cross and class specialization created some options I wouldn’t consider normally and thus a character I was gonna do for bloodline and taijutsu ended out medical and weapon user, that combination helps make someone a little tank like due to the effect of counting as having medium armor, thus resulting in me making a miniature high speed brick of a character :p

Also would plated boots to make kicking count as being armed be an unreasonable concept to post in the custom weapons section?

I would say I’ve made a new character that could go for having a squad or another player to start aha. I’m without discord so pre planning with people is harder for me aha!

Also I want to throw one of my custom character in but then I have to post the entirety of plant style and try to convert is into following the appropriate stats and mechanics of ze guild.

Also with weapons that don’t have a style designed around them would require me to create a whole new style to properly utilize them with proper effect. I was intending on having my character wield a special combat fishing rod (no this is not because of that awesome Boruto villian, honestly the inspiration came from rising of the shield hero and a dnd character of mine :p)

Yay profile accepted!! And I be blabbering>.<

But how is everyone today!?!?

You can use discord through the website if you wanted to (that's how I use it). Either way, people do look in the guild OOC from time to time so I'm sure you can find squad people once you decide you want them.

I think there's an improv bukijutsu style you could try. If you have an idea for a style you can run it by the moderator team; we'll be adding new things to the guild in a few months instead of just renovating current ones. I haven't seen Boruto but a fishing rod weapon could be fun; the brunt of it should apply to polearm/staff styles depending on the length. You can, however, make custom techniques to allow you to use the weapon the way you want to. c:  
The Sparks of Revolution

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff