Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 雷║﹁The Land of Lightning﹂
⚡ || Seizan Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:09 pm
Seizan is a region in the land of lightning which has seen many battles in its history. Seizan itself, however, is comparable to the countryside. Scenic, with clean air, and long stretches of road leading to neighboring small town locales.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:25 pm
Shion gritted her teeth in an animalistic rage as her blade clashed with Akagi's; the fiery chakra around her eyes surged in intensity as she let out what could only be described as a roar. There was a quick blast wave followed by the explosion that would ultimately send Akagi flying away once more. Shion didn't lose focus on her quarry; her eyes rapidly tracing his trajectory as he was propelled backwards. Without missing a beat, Shion dug her heels into the dirt, ready to launch another assault on the broken man. The only thing that stopped her rapid onslaught was Shiro's voice. Like a spike of clarity, the Raikage's order to stand down drove itself deep into Shion, breaking whatever berserk spell she was under. As the chakra aura around her eyes faded, exhaustion quickly set in. The kunoichi collapsed to her knees, breath heavy and staggered as she watched Shiro deliver the final blow.

Shion looked around in a daze, her head was fuzzy and her memory clouded. She was aware that she got into a fight, but what happened? The last thing she clearly remembered was taking out the NCO and then... She looked at the path behind her, then to the wall in front of her, then finally to her own blade. Everything was covered in craters and blast marks. Had they taken artillery fire? That would explain why her head might be dizzy, but that didnt explain the localized blasts on her sword. If she had taken a blow from a mortar, surely she'd know about it. Anxiously searching for clarity, Shion simply muttered "What... what happened?" Her voice was shaky and cracked in an uncharacteristic display of vulnerability.

azeiel the risen

hurrak

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kenshin appeared in Seizan after a long walk from the farmland. Again, his senses were assaulted by a Seizan town laid to waste. Bodies, limbs, intestines, blood, and rubble was strewn about everywhere. "The result of chaos and disorder." He thought about how the KPD was doing with their martial law orders. No doubt they were keeping the village in good working order. As he walked he entered a state of reverie to block out the pain of looking upon Seizan once more. He thought about being able to go back to the KPD and use his veteran experience to move higher in the ranks. He was now even further dedicated to the cause of keeping order in Kumogakure. He also simply yearned for the thrill of policing as opposed to the terror of war. War was his duty, but not his passion.

When he saw a Kumogakure kunoichi standing about with a shaking stance and asking what happened in confusion Kenshin approached her. "It's over, the UHV was defeated and the Lord Raikage is ordering everyone to meet here for further orders." He spoke in a deadpan way that was not meant to be reassuring but did offer some information if she did not hear the announcement. "Be proud, you have helped strike a mighty blow against darkness." The Hyuuga clansman said as he batted the dirt out of his black cloak. The way he spoke was as if to remind himself in the wake of all of the death he wrought against the enemy.

ENTER

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: C】○【CHAKRA: 450 || 450】○【STAMINA: 420 || 420
Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Byakugan Status:
• Active

Azeiel the Risen

Mattysandwich

SB5K

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:17 pm
A whirl of activity unfolded and Unki was stuck in the dust. She went on "support mode": as in, "jump in when she could without sucking the life out of her friends". The ash cloud had long cleared by now and Unki had already quickly pranced over (while feeling a sickly tingle-sensation run along from her neck to her gut) the dehydrated officer.
Everything happened so quickly that Unki wasn't sure if things actually happened in front of her. She must have blinked. The next thing she knew this immediate conflict was about at its end and she still was holding her breath. Her somewhat subordinate wasn't well and as her somewhat superior Unki felt it necessary to intervein. She trailed both of her comrades and it was now that Unki could finally catch up with them. She hurried to Shion and found that she lacked an answer for what preciesly happened to the spontaneous shinobi, for now at least.
From over Shion's shoulder, Unki loomed like a weeping branch as she stood somewhat hunched over. Her unusual hairstyle free to drape and curtain the side of her face and eyes wide. "Can you stand?" She could only ask before allowing the want to lift Shion to her feet could take its chance.

SB5K

azeiel the risen

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
Amongst the bloodied bodies, a man clad in what was once blue and white clothing, now stood crimson stained before Kenshin. He was quiet, his eyes full of a quiet rage. He held a blade at his side. The katana was chipped and dulled from it's continuous slashing of flesh and shattering of armor. The man known as Hachiro had carved his way through the battle, claiming his life as his own.

Gritting his teeth, the images of the battle played back in his head. He had craved carnage, revenge, death to those who killed his baby sister...but somehow...it felt empty still. He would flick his blade horizontally across his body, slinging any blood still holding to the steel to the ground and sheathing the weapon. " Kenshin....have you seen Ada... or Selina....The girl and her pet?"

Kumurai Kaicho

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ He turned around and barely recognized the man who approached him bathed in blood. Kenshin held back a sigh and nearly choked on it once he ascertained the insubordinate man's identity. He listened to his question and he could detect a hint of Hachiro's fatigue. "Rosewater is on her way, she's walking slowly because she found a heavy piece of technology. Together, we defeated a lieutenant, two NCOs, and finished off a batch of privates after an artillery barrage on their platoon." Once he finished that he felt a deep cut of fear as he speculated about Rio-Kyuri and Asahina. "I don't know where Asahina is and..." He stammered before swallowing his fear and continuing. "Wasn't Ada with you?" He fought back his deep pang of concern. "I mean, Rio-Kyuri." Kenshin corrected himself, this time speaking more flatly. "I was the one who told the Raikage and he brought the reinforcements. Why did you and Rio-Kyuri stay behind? I told you both that there was an army on the way. Did you even find out anything useful? What a damn stupid idea. If I'd been first in command I'd have..." He stopped himself as he began to wander into his own frustration over the situation. Now he could only wait to see who would arrive in Seizan for the rendezvous and who did not make it. Kenshin now stared pensively at Hachiro in anticipation of his explanation.

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Byakugan Status:
• Active

Azeiel the Risen

Mattysandwich

Kondo Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

For a time Shiro stood alone shrouded in the smoke and dust as he breathed a light sigh. It was finally over, Akagi lay dead at his feet and his vendetta settled. Tying the crimson scarf in place around his neck he secured it in a way that the lotus design would hang just over his chest. Lightly brushing his thumb against material he spoke so very softly,"Please rest well in he afterlife my friends."

With the adrenaline starting to wear off the pain of his injuries was starting to come back to the fore. While none of the numerous cuts on his person were particularly dangerous they were akin to paper cuts in their annoyance. After a quick self examination he was confident he was not going to bleed out any time soon and made a mental note to drink some more water and to eat some red meat to help replenish his iron.

Making his way towards his shinobi every now and then small licks of golden lightning would crackle from his body, the remnants of his chakra and evidence of just how much he had used during the exchange with Akagi. Taking a knee next to Shion he would simply place one hand on each shoulder. Without a display of effort he would pick the woman up and deposit her onto her feet,"You disobeyed my orders, but in the doing assisted me greatly. So I will write it off as battlefield hysteria. As far as what happened, It would seem your ancestors have given you a gift. One I hope you will study and control. After all, I cannot have you blowing up everything left, right, and center." Giving her a light pat on the head he smiled despite the crimson line covering his lips,"You did well."

Facing Kenshin and Hachiro he let out a heavy sigh,"Hachiro control yourself. Miss Rio is with the medical team right now. Shes been treated and cleared." Clearing his throat,"Kenshin, let it go. We secured a major strategic victory here today, which cost us very little in return as to my knowledge. Our forces suffered no significant casualties.You could do with being more flexible and to take your victories where you find them. They wont all be this easy, especially now that we have repulsed them."

What the kids didn't know was that the UHV was likely to counter attack within a few weeks time and hit them with a massive force. It was how the UHV operated. Small battalions and divisions to buy time for the greater army to mobilize and arrive in force.
                                                    ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    > Chakra : : 10 / / 860 x > Stamina : : 100 / / 770 x > AC : : 76,800 x > Ryo : : 7700 xxx
                                                    > Blood Spec x > Byakuganx > Kumo x > A-rank Raikage xxxxxxxxx

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                        Current Stats
                                                          Speed: Moderatly [+3] xx Strength: Double Supremely [+12] xx Relfex: Supremely [+6] xx Fortitude: Supremely [+6]

Current Bonuses
                                                          None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                        Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          - Objectives
                                                          - Go
                                                          - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                        > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                          Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Kumurai Kaicho
                                                    Kondo Kaicho
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    SB5K
                                                    hurrak

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

IF WE DONT WHO WILL

Welcome was the end of combat phase, where all the permanents had been tapped, all the chakra had been expended, and finally the after effects could go through. Jay and Jeon laid in the snow, welcoming the cold against bodies that were beyond overheating after cleaning up a few remnant forces they hadn't actually seen. Jeon was snoring loudly, a huge bubble come from one nostril and primal canines shining brightly against a blood spattered face. Jay sat up, steam still rising, eyes still glowing dark red. His gaze was cast off to the side, hand on his sister's. He didn't look... happy about the outcome but didn't look upset either. While Jeon could more easily bear the stress, it weighed heavily on him that today's victory was going to come at a cost later for sure. Oro kneeled beside him, a wordless caress on the man's exposed shoulder while Hino spoke to a member of the medical corps. "How much did this win cost us?" he aimlessly wondered, rubbing his chin with the free hand previously in the snow. "Don't let it bother you, Wukong. You've done your part, stylishly so, and we all made it out." Jay took his cue, brightening up enough that the glimmer of the quiet prankster shone through once more. "Yeah, sorry. I just am cursed with foresight where my sister is cursed with insight. I cant shake the feeling this is a prelude to something awful. Never the less, we have a lot to celebrate."

He bounced to his feet, jarring Jeon awake with a screech as snow covered her body from the motion. He was already closing the distance to shiro, Jeon in tow if a few feet more behind him than usual. When he finally was upon the Raikage, Jay offered a bow, his mask hanging from around his neck. Jeon leaped up to land on her brother's back and gave a salute, holding on with her legs around his waist as Jay righted himself. The doctor before the male twin would noticed immediately the brand new, pink scar across his chest that he'd recieved in battle. "So, good news, I got hit by an artillery shell. To the chest. Better news, we recovered the artillery without destroying it, and Hinokagatsuchi-san taught Oroborous and one of the apes how to work them. Also, I think I single handedly killed more enemy troops than all of you. Well, we did," Jay said lightheartedly, though it would be clear that something was weighing down on the mind Jay. Jeon however was very smugly smiling as she looked over Shiro. "Am I the only one of us who didn't get scraped up? You both look like hammered s**t. Sir." she would joke getting off of her brother who didn't even seem to notice her weight or lack there of at all. "Also... I lost my machete." she said solemly. From his left side, the opposite side he usually kept his own, he unveiled the weapon and handed it to her, still sticky with blood. "Oh. Thanks!" she spoke taking it from him, taking a knee so she could clean it off in the snow.

___youwillknownihilism

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Man was this thing heavy! Selina somewhat waddled under the weight of the object in her arms. It made every step more challenging than the last. But, she knew that it was what was going to make Kenshin feel like they were a success. As she made her way back her teammate, it would seem as though there was a group of people... including Hachiro. A mixture of feelings fell with her as she looked at him. Obviously she was super excited that her fellow KPD member was safe. She was even more excited since that meant that Ada was also safe. Still, there was a major problem. There was still anger within his heart. Selina felt it resonate wildly within him. He was not okay. Still though, it seemed less rampaging that it was that other day. When the two who Selina only knew in passing finished, she approached and placed the heavy red device thingie to him. "Raikage Sir! I found this super shiny thing and it's really heavy. Officer Kenshin and I both think it's important." She said with a beaming smile. She felt like she was helping. With a little bit of a skip she returned to the side of Kenshin. She glanced up at Hachiro but then glanced away. His emotional outburst scared her a little more than she cared to admit. He hoped that he would be alright.

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Byakugan Status:
• Active

Azeiel the Risen

Kumurai Kaicho

Kondo Kaicho

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:24 pm
User Image Mizuki quietly made her way to the area where all of her fellow shinobi were located. Her task was done as it seemed nobody needed her immediate medical attention. First she made her way over to Shiro, "Mizuki reporting in daddy~ the rest of my team should be on my rear."  

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

___Kaneo sauntered to a stop next to Mizuki, twirling a dagger in his fingers semi-anxiously. He didn't like doing nothing, or being responsible for more asses than Mizuki's. Hell, he'd rather watch Kumo burn than be put in charge of other peoples' lives. He was neither a good enough fighter nor a brazen enough patriot to fill those roles effectively. That said, he'd still do what he could, or as much as a semi-trained weapons user could do against a gaggle of assholes wearing ridiculous armor and wielding ranged weapons. For now he tried to put all that out of his head, waiting for orders so they could finally work at resolving this smoldering mess of a conflict with losers who resulted regularly to shelling and cutting down civilians.

¦Chakra - 475/475¦ Stamina - 425/425
¦D-Rank¦Genin¦Kumogakure

Base D.R.
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+1 Strength || +6 Speed || +4 Reflex || +0 Fortitude
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

Activations Used

Activation 1
Rank
Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

Activation 2
Rank

Activation 3
Rank

Non-Activation Techs Used

Combat Inventory
15 x Kunai
10 x Shuriken
1 x Communicator [ Jacket Collar ]
1 x Chakra Steel Katana
1 x Chakra Steel Knife [ Traded 1 chakra steel katana, and surplus Com Unit, for this plus ryo difference ]
1 x Pair of Silent Sole Footware
1 x Island Attire Airy

Combat Relevant Passives

Inception
Add Touch universal sense to any technique, treat Sight universal sense of techniques as 1 rank higher.

Mystic Hero
Cast ninjutsu of your current rank without handseals/signs as long as a weapon is in hand.

Master Manipulator
Increases Inception's sense addition feature by 1, allowing Kaneo to add Chakra universal sense to any technique.

Simple Play
+2 Reflex D.R.

Knife Toss
+1 Reflex D.R.

Knife Stances
Speed of all Bukijutsu employing small arms is mildly (+2) increased.

Artless Draw
Slightly (+1) increases the speed of strikes made when drawing a small weapon.

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:52 pm
The Kogarashi agents were still dressed as Arashigakure agents when they arrived in Seizan. Kagami's orders were to have them plant the stolen war contraband from Uzu in the town so that is what they were going to do. The Kogarashi agents then placed every single stolen piece of weaponry that they reasonably could in the town square. The agents then left as discretely as possible after planting the false evidence.

Entering and exiting.

Regalina Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:03 pm
User Image
__ Zhi navigated the Land of Floods to arrive at the farming village she'd noticed being marked on the maps As she neared the village she noticed a strange flow of traffic leaving the village toward the coastline. She used her light release chakra to conceal her presence by redirecting light from herself as well as to take flight for more agile and silent mobility. 'What are they up to out here...?' It could have been anything, probably just a local problem in fact. However, Zhi soon found that to not be the case. Several crates and other containers marked as property of Uzushiogakure were located here in the town square of Seizan. The evidence was definitely stacking up against Arashigakure and Zhi worried that the violence would soon escalate even further. To attack the people of Awajishima on their home shores, steal their supplies and equipment and stockpile them here was incredible. This would definitely be included in her report when they returned to Uzu. For now, Zhi just took to the higher skies for a speedy infiltration of Arashigakure to extract the two she was looking for. Zhi was relatively sure that she'd sensed their chakras before so it was just a matter of looking for anyone familiar in that village.

×TITLE: Jonin】○【RANK: S-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +12】○【SPEED: +12】○【REFLEX: +12】○【FORTITUDE: +3】○【CHAKRA: 1916 || 1916】○【STAMINA: 1730 || 1730

Technique(s) Used:
• Flight of the Valkyrie [ A Rank ]
_☆ Grants free flight
_☆ Can use all mobility techniques while flying
_☆ 1/8 Posts
___○ Meimu [ Fallacy ] [ D Rank ]
____★ Bending light away from Zhi to conceal her and the effects of Flight of the Valkyrie

Technique(s) Active:
• Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ] [ X Rank ]
_☆ S Rank Applied
_☆ +2km Sensory Range per Rank Applied
_☆ Stationary Sensory Range: 12km ÷ 2 (Resolution Discipline) = 6km
___○ Piercing the Veil [ X Rank ]
____★ Applied to "Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ]"
____★ S Rank Applied
____★ Allows augmented Sensory jutsu to see through anti-sensory effects (blocking, hiding, etc.).
___○ Will of Kagura [ B Rank ]
____★ Allows mobile usage of "Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ]"
____★ Range of "Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ]" is halved
____★ Current sensory range: 7km ÷ 2 = 3.5km (while mobile)

Passive Effects: [Here]

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Quote:

Osaka Kaicho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:19 pm
User Image

Falsa had stared into the empty sky from so many points of view at once, over so many years, that it should have lost all of it's empowering shimmer by now. Even tonight, as fires blew smoke up into the air and blotted out the stars and the brightness of the aforementioned blazes lit up the sky too much to see past, Falsa saw beauty in it all. In perpetuity. The inevitable. "Run from it. Dread it. Destiny arrives all the same," Falsa spoke as she opened her clawed hands, removing the digits from the sinew crushed within it's grasp to drop lifelessly to the ground. Simultaneously, the ground rumbled, and childlike laughter filled the ears of all who had lived. A centipede, larger than several houses slammed together rushed along keeping her entertained as it bore through the area. Vivi was indeed having the time of her life. And then there was Mugen, cleaning off his blade with not a single sign he'd enjoyed what he'd done. Not until the last second when Falsa allowed her eye to fall upon him and a smirk played at his lips. This culling had been wholly satisfying.

As for Nastscha, she dragged two of them, still alive, over to were Falsa waited, with Jaeng-i simply standing with her hands open to hold them by the head one by one. Behind her, Sevastiana held her hands clasped, ready to act again even though she had flexed her muscles enough. "Okay. Show me," she spoke taking the first of them by his head. "Where. Is. Shinsei." And at that, she dove into his mind, reaching for answers that were not there. Not that he would be so forth coming. he exclaimed, and just like that his soul came clear of his body. He fell from her grip, and his silent wispy soul floated for mere seconds before a tongue snatched it up with the finger like growths, and pulled it into the king of hell statute that was previously invisible. "Next," Falsa's secretary spoke, taking the next one by his neck as well.

[Tech Used:]

"Outer"
              "Sevastiana"
              "Jaeng I"
              "Naraka"
              "Vivi"
              "Mugen"
              "Nastascha"

◆¦ CHAKRAx 2010/ 2160 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 1945/ 1945 ◆¦ NEx 400/ 400 x ◆¦ RYOx 97,980x ◆¦ ACx 108,500
                ◆¦ Bloodline/Ninjutsux ◆¦ S RANK x◆¦ Rinnegan x ◆¦ Roguex ◆¦ GIMANGAKUREx
                xxxxx

___youwillknownihilism

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:34 pm
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxxToshiko groggily made her way along the path to Seizan. She held a bottle in both hand, drinking enough along the way to make even an Oni blush. It was probably why she didn't seem to notice the burning buildings or burning smoke in the air. Before she knew what happened, she stumbled upon what appeared to be a meeting or a trial of some type. She watched in amazement as the person who seemed to be in charge simply killed someone by basically placing her hand on the person's head. Despite this, the person seemed to be growing frustrated.

Toshiko, bottles still in hand, continued along what she thought was the path to Seizan and approached the group. "Aherm, if I may be so bold. You won't get people to talk that easily. If you just go around killing people, no one's gonna be around to question later." Toshiko was now standing next to the next 'sacrifice', wrapping her arm around his shoulder. "You see, you gotta make em hurt to pull up those faint memories." Toshiko then proceeded to break open one of the bottles upside the poor man's head. "There you go. Far more receptive to questions." A hiccup escaped Toshiko's mouth right as she took another drink from her remaining bottle.

xxxxx

Wandering Ninja
                                                                            1280/1280 Chakra
                                                                            700/700 Stamina

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

B Rank | AC: 25,600 | Ryo: 12,800 | Bloodline/Ninjutsu

PASSIVE:
                                                                            • Wu Xing Disciple: User can manipulate all forms of earthen metal, not just ferromagnetic ones. Beyond this aesthetic change, the user can also perform bloodline techniques with simple somatic movements instead of handseals.
                                                                            • A Certain Magnetic Embrace: The user churns and manipulates the very earth below their feet passively per post, converting 3 feet of ground around them into iron sand per post. This increases by 3 feet every rank. In addition, the user can freely convert their Doton techniques into any metal they can magnetically control and thereby count them as bloodline techniques for 10 extra chakra per rank.
                                                                            • Bending: Doton and Raiton techniques also benefit from the user's natural connection to Jiton. They can be cast up the user's rank with only simple, somatic movements. Above the character's rank, they only require one-handed seals.
                                                                            • A Tremor in the Wind: By constantly regulating the electromagnetic field in both the air and ground around her, Toshiko can sense any movement within 25 feet of her current position due to the ripples caused by said movement.

◄ 雷║﹁The Land of Lightning﹂

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff