Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 雷║﹁The Land of Lightning﹂
⚡ || Seizan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:58 am
User Image

Vivi had spotted the woman who was approaching as she rode the giant centipede, wreaking absolute havoc upon the city itself slowly but surely, so neither Falsa nor her cabal were exceptionally surprised when she arrived and gave her advice, even going as far as to touch the one next to be interrogated. "My methods are specific. I'm asking as a courtesy," Falsa corrected her, staying Mugen's blade with her free hand. "I asked the... mayor if he'd seen my brother. They apparently don't trust shinobi much here or something so they got indignant. Deigned to attack me when I held my ground and demanded answers." She puffed hot air from her mouth, furrowing her brow. "For once, I didn't plan on killing anyone, or bashing any skulls in. But, as I am constantly reminded, this world only responds to strength."

It was visible she was annoyed, but it didn't last. Vivi dismissed her summon, bouncing instead to stand behind Nastascha and Mugen, both of whom stood off to the right of falsa. Jaeng-i was the closest to Toshiko, and she regarded her harshly. Still, Falsa's entourage still looked so alive, it would be hard to tell they weren't alive. Vivi in her childlike curiosity, Nastascha the brutish mother, Mugen in his protective angst and Jaeng-i's intensity. It made Sevastiana look so happy and bubbly as she smiled off to the left of Falsa regarding Toshiko less like... potential prey. Falsa herself was just interested in why she felt something emitting from this woman. Like... she was a nexus of power all her own as well...

"Ah. You, too, bend the forces of nature to your will, huh?" she inquired realizing that the woman's naturally occurring magnetic bloodline abilities were bouncing off of her own. They, indeed, were quite the pair it would seem. "The hell brings you here?"
              [Tech Used:]

"Outer"
              "Sevastiana"
              "Jaeng I"
              "Naraka"
              "Vivi"
              "Mugen"
              "Nastascha"

◆¦ CHAKRAx 2010/ 2160 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 1945/ 1945 ◆¦ NEx 400/ 400 x ◆¦ RYOx 97,980x ◆¦ ACx 108,500
                ◆¦ Bloodline/Ninjutsux ◆¦ S RANK x◆¦ Rinnegan x ◆¦ Roguex ◆¦ GIMANGAKUREx
                xxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:25 pm
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxx"Wha? Forces of Nature?" Visible confusion flashed across Toshiko's face. It was possibly a mixture of the alcohol and the way Falsa had mentioned it. "Oh yeah. You might be feeling my magnetic pulses. They kinda don't have an off switch. Kinda an always on type thing. As far as why I'm here... No real reason to be quite honest. I was aware that at one point of the the tailed beasts passed near here however. That would be the only real reason."

xxxxx

Wandering Ninja
                                                                            1280/1280 Chakra
                                                                            700/700 Stamina

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

B Rank | AC: 25,600 | Ryo: 12,800 | Bloodline/Ninjutsu

PASSIVE:
                                                                            • Wu Xing Disciple: User can manipulate all forms of earthen metal, not just ferromagnetic ones. Beyond this aesthetic change, the user can also perform bloodline techniques with simple somatic movements instead of handseals.
                                                                            • A Certain Magnetic Embrace: The user churns and manipulates the very earth below their feet passively per post, converting 3 feet of ground around them into iron sand per post. This increases by 3 feet every rank. In addition, the user can freely convert their Doton techniques into any metal they can magnetically control and thereby count them as bloodline techniques for 10 extra chakra per rank.
                                                                            • Bending: Doton and Raiton techniques also benefit from the user's natural connection to Jiton. They can be cast up the user's rank with only simple, somatic movements. Above the character's rank, they only require one-handed seals.
                                                                            • A Tremor in the Wind: By constantly regulating the electromagnetic field in both the air and ground around her, Toshiko can sense any movement within 25 feet of her current position due to the ripples caused by said movement.

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:18 pm
User Image
              Falsa grinned, realizing that she indeed had been feeling it, and now aware that... she too had those same pulses rolling off of her skin. Just as soon as she noticed it, however, it stopped and she looked upon her companion. "Mm I see. You have a particular interest in the Bijuu?" she asked remembering something Shinny had once said about demons in passing, but now less concerned with him and more with the girl before her.

Just like that, on a whim she no longer really cared where her brother had gotten off to. He'd probably be fine.

"Outer"
              "Sevastiana"
              "Jaeng I"
              "Naraka"
              "Vivi"
              "Mugen"
              "Nastascha"

◆¦ CHAKRAx 2010/ 2160 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 1945/ 1945 ◆¦ NEx 400/ 400 x ◆¦ RYOx 97,980x ◆¦ ACx 108,500
                xxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:17 pm
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxx
                                                                            It seemed that Toshiko was rapidly sobering up, as if she had a far greater fortitude for liquor than she had previously let on. "Interest is putting things a little mildly. More of a vision. A goal. Across the span of history and the existence of the shinobi villages, people have sought to contain and control the bijuu for their own petty goals." Toshiko clenched her fist and gritted her teeth, causing the ground to rumble momentarily. Even Falsa and her companions would notice this, as anything metallic on their body would resonate for a fleeting moment. "There is only one word for this: Arrogance. They seek to bind a primal force to their will. The Bijuu have existed for longer than human kind and yet we think ourselves superior. We think ourselves their masters. I dream of a day when I can free these beings and watch them turn their wrath upon their captors."

xxxxx

Wandering Ninja
                                                                            1280/1280 Chakra
                                                                            700/700 Stamina

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

B Rank | AC: 25,600 | Ryo: 12,800 | Bloodline/Ninjutsu

PASSIVE:
                                                                            • Wu Xing Disciple: User can manipulate all forms of earthen metal, not just ferromagnetic ones. Beyond this aesthetic change, the user can also perform bloodline techniques with simple somatic movements instead of handseals.
                                                                            • A Certain Magnetic Embrace: The user churns and manipulates the very earth below their feet passively per post, converting 3 feet of ground around them into iron sand per post. This increases by 3 feet every rank. In addition, the user can freely convert their Doton techniques into any metal they can magnetically control and thereby count them as bloodline techniques for 10 extra chakra per rank.
                                                                            • Bending: Doton and Raiton techniques also benefit from the user's natural connection to Jiton. They can be cast up the user's rank with only simple, somatic movements. Above the character's rank, they only require one-handed seals.
                                                                            • A Tremor in the Wind: By constantly regulating the electromagnetic field in both the air and ground around her, Toshiko can sense any movement within 25 feet of her current position due to the ripples caused by said movement.

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:37 pm
User Image
              It was so refreshing speaking to someone who wasn't a laconic grayface in a world of grayscale mud. One thing was certain, Toshiko certainly had a certain flair to her. If it wasn't just how she said what she said... it was the way her power seemed to leak off of her. To her core, Falsa felt kinship in the girl, like she was waiting to unfurl the petals of her flower. Such decadently attractive power, repelling away the weak... ******** that was an unintentional pun. But notwithstanding, Falsa was enthralled.

As much as she could be. It was difficult for her to really care for much beside herself in truth. And things that could advance herself just barely mattered more than the rest because as we all know by now, faithful readers, Falsa is perfection.

Anyway, Toshiko spoke like someone who worshipped the Bijuu, and the notion gave her pause. All the paths in fact seemed to furrow brows or look downa t the floor in introspection while Falsa's eyes narrowed and she bit her bottom lip. Religion was something that Shinny talked about at length. Something about the Hollow and Kotobasa being a sleeping god, about the undead masses dredging up from the depths and what have you. And then there had been Kya and her stupid Ocean mother b***h. Nagakabouros, the infinite gyre that shoves the universe and opposes Kotobasa or whatever the ********. Stupid nonsense about destiny. That s**t always made her yawn because it didn't matter. The only god she cared for was Jashin, and he was just a mindless cur as far as Falsa understood him.

Power was what she hungered for in the end, and a graceful defeat of course. If there was something in the world worthy of her awe, worthy of her worship it would have to be something infinitely her greater in some way or another, and the only things besides mythical beasts like the Dragons of Sorana from her childhood story books were the Bijuu. Falsa looked to Toshiko and nodded. "Why dream of that day when you can make it happen. It could be the conclusion to a wonderful story if it did come true after all. I hold in me a great power that I believe could be of use in our endeavors. I know that the Three tails is sealed inside of an insane 'enchantress' named Kagami of the Kogarashi. Their leader. I have been in the same room as the host of the Ichibi, and its no secret where the Hachibi is held. Why not begin a campaign to set them free in earnest?"

"Outer"
              "Sevastiana"
              "Jaeng I"
              "Naraka"
              "Vivi"
              "Mugen"
              "Nastascha"

xxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:08 am
User Image

A massive interdimensional gateway would tear open over the village of Seizan. From it, a file of several tens of black and red cloaked men and women fell out onto the small, unsuspecting and once-scarred population. Among their ranks were various monstrous, unnatural creatures to follow their command. This first wave of the invasion would split into three groups and spread out to destroy everything in sight, as well as kill all who crossed their paths without question or remorse. The horrors of over half a decade ago would be relived if nothing was done to save and protect them. The humanoid warriors communicated only among their own and in a strange language new to this world. One cloaked figure remained close to the gateway with one of the monstrosities to keep it open and guarded for more of their invading forces to arrive.

Kogarashi Footsoldiers are C Rank
○ 1st Wave (30/30 Remaining)
Kogarashi Beasts are D-S Rank, depending on size
○ 1st Wave (10/10 Remaining
Kogarashi Commander is S Rank
○ 1st Wave (1/1 Remaining)

Azeiel The Risen

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:00 am
User Image

It was fortunate for the farming village of Seizan that Imperial troops had been garrisoned close by since the tragedies of the past. The simple folk who had come to live here and keep the farmlands of the Land of Floods functional lacked any actual combative ability on their own and would've been quickly annihilated otherwise. However, even the Empire's troops were discovering that their invading foes were quite capable despite only having a fraction of defending force's troop count. They'd do their best to hold out and save as many as they could until reinforcements arrived. Even so they couldn't save everyone on their own, no matter how much they tried.

Kogarashi Footsoldiers are C Rank
○ 1st Wave (30/30 Remaining)
Kogarashi Beasts are D-S Rank, depending on size
○ 1st Wave (10/10 Remaining)
Kogarashi Commander is S Rank
○ 1st Wave (1/1 Remaining)

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:25 am
User Image

The sound of marching feet and beating of drums sounded the arrival of the Imperial host. This particular detachment numbered ten thousands in total. A mixture of cavalry, archers, and heavy infantry. As the army continued, at its head rode the officers of the division. Its General, General Tatsu, gave a wave of his hand and the first battalion rushed forward to engage in bloody battle with the heretic forces. Their objective was to push the battle line away from the city. Given what had happened to this city previously, it was clear that the Emperor was hell bent upon keeping the city safe. So the entire force rushed forward. The archers took places inside the buildings firing down at the troops below. The cavalry took places on the flanks, and the heavy infantry took up places within the gaps of the buildings. Setting up a defensive posture. The light infantry however, took up the task of guiding the people from the city and to the camp behind where they would be safe.

Regalina Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

soulcatcher77

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:06 am

User Image

__Coming up on the two armies fighting it was here on the battlefield did Maric finally feel his blood begin to boil with all the fury of the sun coursing through him. It wouldn't do to kill those flying the storms colors so the boy charged in along the side of the fighting. Any enemies that might have been skirmishing along his path would be mostly avoided as he charged into the thick of the war. With a single bounding leap into the air, the boy launched two gaseous globs of fireballs. Their golden color burned far brighter than any katon normally should, and in fact would blind all those who set eyes upon them as if they were looking at the sun itself. Coming into contact with the ground or really anything would cause these two globs to explode outward with extraordinary force to clear his landing

Myaku Hitofuki no Jutsu [ Pulse Blast Technique ] ((( two of them both cause Rank three blindness if looked at )))
Official Description: An extremely useful Jutsu, this one has the effect of flushing out or separating multiple opponents. Hurling a fireball about the size of a basketball, it is meant to be dodged in order to be effective. For at center of this fireball is a gaseous core which, when the spherical attack finally makes contact with something, will explode and this gas will expand rapidly in a loud bang. The bang is simply a precursor though, as instantly afterwards a sharp concussive force will issue out all around the center of the blast. Though the explosion of the attack itself is not very strong, the force it sends out is enough to knock anyone who is within a certain radius of it flying.
Guild Description: See official description. Concussive radius of fifteen [15] feet, and almost guaranteed to knock anyone within off their feet, including the user.

Jumping in the air too soft physical Idk

((( -30 chakra costs for each from double blood and Uchiha pa and then add +40 chakra for a 10 cost gain on normal B rank )))

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:31 am
Wolfe Whitehorn

Regalina Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

Jenni Deer

Meanwhile a gift from the Ryuchi Cave
The grand scale of battle was an allure to a third party off a distant land ripe of natural energy, but it was the call of vengeance that sought the arrival of the serpents. As imperial troop and kogarashi forces had clashed, the arrival of another to aid the Arashi Troop with the flames of the sun itself and now, a malice chakra filled the air. The Kogarashi themselves were not the only who were capable of bending the space to bring their forces in as a dozen dark-green spheres of chakra levitating in the air manifested in seemingly random locations, a few over the imperials themselves, some over the kogarashi and then the rest in the center of the no-man's land, the area of the actual fighting itself. Dark purple chakra pulsed from these spheres with the unnatural feel of something to those who normally could not sense chakra as the corrupted chakra of the snake summon Ginda was pouring over everyone. Out from these centers of chakra, large serpents poured out like rats out of a bag in the drove of dozens, some large as a human as some were the size of horses. A raspy voice chilled over the battlefield as Ginda spoke to all who could hear "Feed my children, avenge Chie of Uzu. Let them know their ssssentence of death." The snakes of Ryuchi Cave were all adorned with dark metal armor and ornamental cloth bearing the ouroboros ring, these large creatures would blend into the fighting, attacking the imperial army's enemy with no tactic outside plain swarms.

In the center of the battlefield the larger of the portals two human individuals would be dropped out from above the battle proper some sixty feet (again), a man armed with the Samehade and the other clad in full armor and carrying the scale lashed to his arm. Zahara, the one carrying the massive scaled blade, while airborne bellowed out his guttural unintelligible battle shout upon coming in full view of his foes. A string of handseals followed suit as he fell, using the fuuton element as a gust of wind howled underneath swept under him to slow his descent to the ground whilst the tempest would clear his landing zone, indiscriminate of friend or foe as it would sweep them harmlessly aside up to a dozen feet in a circle. As he descended upon the battleground however, he was breathing deep in and as soon as his first foot touched solid land a technique was unleashed. Straight into the heart of his foes, a long stream of fire left his gullet as a breath of searing flames sought to engulf each he saw clad in the kogarashi colors, upon contact with each they would be engulfed in a series of miniature explosions from his inclusion of Bakuton chakra.

-> For the flavor and scene of the battleground, snakes just summoned in to add to the imperial troop
-> Lohner and Zahara summoned in
-> Zahara -> B-Rank Descending wind tech, cancel fall and clear landing zone, open path to his enemy
-> Dragon's Breath (Custom, hand seal-less) -> S-Rank to attack Koga Footsoldiers.

(Apologies for lack of information and format. Been pressed for time and irl crap)

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:09 am
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • U z ʋ ɱ α k ɩ • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

The moment she finally arrived, her teammate had jumped into the air. The balls were becoming bright and she instinctively looked away. Nozomi had to get closer, but she made sure to stay far away from the balls so with that, she ran to the left as fast as she could and did the handseals. Her first one started to have water emerging from underground; they look like almost mini geysers, and trickling away from the town but towards the invading army. It wouldn't be long before their feet gets wet. "Stay off of the ground!" Nozomi shouted, hoping that the black haired male whose full name she still didn't get and the female who might be following her heard her as she moved onto her next technique. When she was done with the handseals in her mouth, black clouds were pulled out of her body as it loomed over army and started to rain black oil. Her eyes nervously darted towards the black male as she hoped she did the measurement right and that he was 20 feet or more away. With the help of the water, the oil can travel further away than 20 feet. Her fingers were ready for the next technique but then, a portal opened. Her eyes widen as she froze seeing the massive snakes. While watching the scene before her, more water and oil was travelling further into the armies. Were they here to help them? She figured they are because they were attacking the troops. Damn it! Her mouth opened to warm them about the oil, it was too late as one of the strangers who emerged from the portal had done a frickin flamethrower from his mouth. The oil should caught on the fire quickly and in no time at all, the army would possibly be under fire.

Nozomi does an exhausted sigh behind her mask as she was already thinking about the burn injuries she was certainly most likely going have to heal.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ
Uzumaki | Medical | Ninjustu | Genin
| 270 -30 / 300 Chakra | 200 / 200 Stamina |

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:
Takitsubo no Jutsu [ Waterfall Basin Technique ] - C rank [ The water to help move the oil ]
Kokuun no Jutsu [ Black Clouds Technique ] - D rank [ The oil ]
^ The above got mixed with Zahara's S-rank attack

Out Of Caffeine

soulcatcher77

Stumpleton

LavenderandVelvet

-x- Rei -x-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

{ Enter }
"C'mon, guys! Wait for me!"

This had been Takashi's plea since leaving the floodgates with his assigned team. He understood that the village was under attack and that time was certainly of the essence, but perhaps they could have slowed up just a little? No matter how hard he pumped his little legs, he just couldn't keep pace with his more vertically inclined teammates. (It probably also didn't help that he was dragging his enormous hammer along with him.) 'Man, I could really use a growth spurt right about now.' he thought his a small sigh.

Once Takashi finally caught up to the others, he eagerly drew his hammer and prepared to charge off into the fray. "Alright! Which of you bastards wants a taste of my ..... mighty ........... hammer?" What started as a strong, confident battle cry slowly devolved into a mixed tone of surprise and confusion as he scanned over the battlefield. He had expected to find a scene of clashing blades and jutsus being slung between the opposing sides, but instead, his gaze fell upon a field engulphed in flames. Looking between his hammer and the intense flames, he couldn't help but feel that perhaps he was a bit outclassed here. This feeling of inadequacy was quickly squashed, Takashi giving his head a firm shake. It didn't matter if he was the youngest or smallest or that he didn't have any amazingly powerful techniques. Arashi was his home and he was going to do whatever he could to defend it.

As the flames began to settle down, Takashi could see enemies who had survived the attack begin to emerge. Seems it was time for him to get in on the action. Of course, if he was going to join in on the action, he'd need to make one heck of an entrance. Bringing his hammer up and over his head, he slammed it down on the ground in front of him and with a burst of chakra, sent himself soaring through the air towards the incoming troops. After performing several flips, he descended into the center of an incoming quartet, slamming his hammer into the ground upon landing. Releasing another burst of chakra, all the earth within a fifteen-foot radius around him erupted up into the air, effectively felling the surrounding enemies. Not a bad way to start things off.

Chakra :: 230 / 250 || Stamina :: 330 / 350 || Worker-Worker || D-Rank || Genin || AC :: 1800 || Ryo :: 両575 || Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength 0
Speed 0
Reflex 0
Fortitude 0

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
Spiraling Meteor (C)
Rising Fissure (C)

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
Hammer

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔

Jenni Deer

soulcatcher77

LavenderandVelvet

-x- Rei -x-

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:37 am
Uzumaki Lohner
φ Fettered Soul φ Uzushiogakure φ
DotonSuiton ╫ Genin ╫

Fury and scorn rained down as Lohner rode the airwaves into the crowd with Zahara and placed his back against his fellow Konoha/Uzushio nin just before he burst flames into the crowd of Kogarashi troops. Lohner took a moment to orient himself, gathered the sight of his enemies, the headbands of Arashi-nin locked in combat against them, and the malice of the snakes pouring into the battlefield.

"Uzumaki, Lohner." He told his compatriot before he smacked the helmet of his armor shut and made his way forward into the fray.

His hands came together and melded a seal that expanded a larger pair of chakra arms from his back, they burned Auburn to match his chakra nature. Chains appeared across his frame and floated upwards as the expense of casting the jutsu was evident. He panted beneath the steel helmet and let his chakra senses take over. He sought out a signal stronger than any other Kogarashi on the field, then he saw them. A man and beast stood near a rift much like the ones he and his fellow Uzushio-nin had wandered through.

"The snakes can take the mice, I'll take you." Lohner spoke as he drew his bastardsword from its hilt and focused chakra inward.

The hands at his back clapped together and focused chakra as well and when Lohner stomped a different amalgamation of Collaborative Jutsu would launch to surround the Commander of the forces. Trees would sprout in an extremely dense pattern around the man, the vacuum of Fūnyū no Jutsu pulsed with every branch that coursed around the man until the trees left nothing visible to the others that looked to him for command. If the Sealing was successful, the commander would need to be released from the core of the tree via Kaifu.

"If anything with chakra goes near those trees, burn them all Snake-sennin, do not let that man free." Lohner called out to Zahara as he continued forward towards the mass with his sword held out and Ginda-Shield in the other hand.

[Those included]
-x- Rei -x-

Regalina Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

Jenni Deer

Stumpleton

[Techniques Used:]

Uzu no Haaku [ Grasp of the Vortex ] :: B-Rank [ Able to Korabo Jutsu ]

Fūnyū no Jutsu [ Enclosing Technique ] :: A-Rank [ Korabo'd into S-Rank with Nativity ]

Mokuton: Jukai Kōtan [ Wood Release: Nativity of a Sea of Trees ] [ Korabo'd into S-Rank with Funyu ]

║ B-Rank ║ ¥ Ryo: 300 «AC: 20,600 ║
⌠ Chakra :350/620 ☶ Stamina :725/765 ☶ Senjutsu : 750/750

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ As the Tenseigan wielder soared through the air above the war fields many troops stared up at him. His eyes glowed as a thousand enormous arms of chakra continuously circled him. This was the first time all on the ground he ever seen the Tenseigan and now word would spread at large of the new dojutsu. He came to a stop when he saw a large patch of remaining Kogarashi forces on the ground. He was shaken when he saw the carnage that was all too familiar and yet it was not until he landed in the town square that Kenshin was in Seizan. With his feet on earth once again Kenshin thrust his blade forward into a Kogarashi army leader in front of him. Sixty-four thrusts were thrown forward with his blade. At the same time, chakra swords from the center of the thousands of palms would mirror these attacks on many troops surrounding him. It was an impressive display of absolute ruthless carnage against the enemy. Thousands of sword strikes thrust into numerous enemies all around Kenshin as he found himself fighting in Seizan yet again but this time he was truly strong. His strength was greatly diminished from fighting Sandayu but he would not rest until Kogarashi was completed vanquished and Seizan saved. Ada would join in behind him on the ground with X, Hidori, and Migi. She fought the troops alongside him using her kugutsu and jiton and the significance of protecting this place once again was far from lost on her.

Enter.

×TITLE: Sannin】○【RANK: S+】○【STRENGTH: +12】○【SPEED: +12】○【REFLEX: +12】○【FORTITUDE: +12】○【○【CHAKRA: 750 || 2,730】○【STAMINA: 980 || 2,480○【NATURE CHAKRA: 0 || 750

Technique Used:
Hakke Rokujūyon Shō [ Eight Trigrams: Sixty-Four Palms ]
Official Description: The Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms is a maneuver of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is reserved only for the Main branch of the Hyūga clan. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through sixty-four chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move.Once someone is within range of Neji's field of divination, he assumes a Gentle Fist stance and begins to deliver the attack: First, two consecutive strikes to make two • Second, another two consecutive strikes to make four • Third, four consecutive strikes to make eight • Fourth, eight consecutive strikes to make sixteen • Fifth, sixteen consecutive strikes to make thirty two • Sixth, another thirty two consecutive strikes in succession to make a total of sixty four strikes.
Guild Description: If the first two strikes connect, then the entire combination will continue unabated. In addition, this skill locks a target out of using skills requiring chakra for two posts, up to B rank.
___○ B [ S with DR, Complex ]
Hakke Rokujūyon Shō [ Eight Trigrams: Sixty-Four Palms ]
___○ B x3 [ Mirrored by Avatar of the Sentinel, Spiritual ]
Technique Active:
Aura of Reincarnation: Ascension
The natural reincarnation aura of the Tenseigan greatly empowers into a pulsating cyan chakra cloak that acts as an armor and a physical enhancement for the Hyuuga. The gentle fist's effectiveness in devastating the chakra network of foes is drastically increased while in this state of ascension. The user also has the ability to fly. When chakra is infused in a physical strike using gentle fist the chakra within the enemy's body is reduced at double rounded up to the nearest total. For example, if you use 100 chakra in an attack then 200 chakra is reduced from the opponent on contact. This buff does not stack with the Byakugan's gentle fist technique or the Piercing Accuracy PA. The ascension aura lasts for 10 posts maximally.
___○ S [ Overwhelming from Blood Knight, 7/10 Posts ]
Aura of Reincarnation: Avatar of the Sentinel
While Kenshin is cloaked in the Aura of Reincarnation, he can attain his highest form by clasping his hands together and manifesting one thousand immense rotating arms of reincarnation chakra. Each and every arm is one hundred feet long and perfectly mimic Kenshin's attacks. If taijutsu is used then the hands act as normal. If his blade is employed then each arm will extend a twenty-foot thin needle-like blade from the center of the palms. These arms replicate the attack used by Kenshin by paying their cost in chakra. Attacks can be replicated up to three times in one post and are limited to duplicate one attack per post. These attacks cost no additional activation, just the chakra and stamina resources to utilize them. The Avatar of the Sentinel is a highly taxing technique when used to its full potential but is capable of devastating the battlefield by selecting multiple targets. Complex or simple non-formless replicated techniques are given the costs and qualities of spiritual. Aura of Reincarnation: Ascension must be active for this technique to be used. As a result, the duration of Avatar of the Sentinel cannot exceed ten posts. Replicated attacks, even of the Jyuken, are unable to drain resources but they are capable of locking access to chakra. Chakra locking effects do not stack.
___○ S+ [ Spiritual, 7/10 Posts ]

Byakugan Status:
• Inactive
Tenseigan Status:
• Active
Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a jyuken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 100 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 150 instead of the 125 normal clansmen would reduce.
Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a slight increase to reflex OR speed per body rank. This totals in a supreme increase for one or a moderate increase for both at S-Rank. In addition, the user gains a single custom slot to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and one taijutsu slot.
Armory of Justice | Kenshin receives one free custom weapon.
Thundering Justice | Lightning based techniques used by the Hatake are granted a concussive blast in the form of a sonic boom upon impact. This concussive blast has a range of five feet per rank of the parent technique. Those within the area of the blast have a knock-back effect applied if their body rank is lower than the parent technique. In addition, deafness is applied upon impact for two posts.

Nuibari Attributes
Infinite Needles | While Nuibari functions perfectly fine as a long, thin blade that sits between a Jian and a Foil. It's comprised of infinite, instantly replenishing needles. If an opponent is stabbed, the blade will leave several needles inside of the opponent. It also never runs out of string either, with one at the base of the weapon, and one attached to each needle. Similarly, unhindered, the weapon always comes back when thrown for the techniques below, and can be pulled to the user free of activation via its wire so long as
the nigh-invisible string is not cut.
Thread the Needle | This skill increases the speed of the wielder moderately while Nuibari is wielded.

Discipline & Cross Class Attributes
Blood Knight | Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
Keystone | You receive an additional 5 custom technique slots to be used only on bloodline and bloodline-related techniques. Additionally, you may create a "keystone" technique; this technique is essentially a Bloodline ninja's signature move, with power and versatility similar to a technique such as Kamui. This technique must be submitted as a custom jutsu and approved. It cannot be used to provide stats or reductions. It also does not take a custom jutsu slot.
Specialization | If this class is taken as the first and second class, you may pick 2 of its disciplines. Additionally, bloodline cast by this specialization are cheaper in cost as determined by the users body rank. At body rank D and C costs are reduced by five[5]. At body rank B and A, costs are reduced by ten[10]. Finally at body rank S and S+ costs are reduced by fifteen[15] These reductions DO NOT stack and override their previous totals. (D+C -5, B+A -10, S beyond -15). Gain an Additional 5 Custom slots dedicated to your bloodline.

Purity Weapon Status
Weapon Name: Purity
Weapon Type: Rapier

Weapon Height: 38 inches
Weapon Weight: 2 lbs

Description: Purity is a white rapier with an ornately designed crossguard with the symbols of Kumogakure and the Kumogakure Police Department (K.P.D.) engraved in serving as a K.P.D. officer sword. The blade itself is thirty-eight inches long and made from steel. The sword is designed for thrusting and parrying and is considerably lightweight.

Ability Summary:
Gentle Touche | Active By thrusting and spending the chakra and stamina cost of a Gentle Fist technique while applying ten chakra to the blade the Gentle Fist technique can be used through Purity. The Art of the Gentle Fist can also be utilized through Purity for a ten post duration after putting a D-Rank amount of chakra into the blade. These do not consume activations.
Touché | Active By spending five chakra Purity is able to completely trade physical damage to instead seal tenketsu points and inflict severe pain in the area struck. This simulates the feeling of being pierced with the blade. Slashing attacks can still take effect. This does not consume an activation.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Kondo Kaicho
Mattysandwich
Regalina Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:07 am
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • U z ʋ ɱ α k ɩ • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

Nozomi watched the scene before her as she had to make a decision. She glanced towards the imperial army and they seemed relieved that they had arrived. Some of them started to go to the medic tents. Her brow furrowed as she had to think what to do next. She heard more noises from the enemy side as she slid her attention back to that side and saw that another man had appeared. It was time for Nozomi to go. They could take care of themselves. There could be another part of the village that needed help. Her eyes glanced towards the only person that was close to her, the young boy with blonde hair and a rather big hammer. "I'm going somewhere else to see if they need my help. You can come or you can stay, be careful." With a smile behind her mask, she was off once again.

[ Exit ]

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ
Uzumaki | Medical | Ninjustu | Genin
| 275 +5 / 300 Chakra | 200 / 200 Stamina |

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

soulcatcher77

Stumpleton

LavenderandVelvet

-x- Rei -x-

◄ 雷║﹁The Land of Lightning﹂