Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ③ || Approval Area
Profile Approval (Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:12 am
Bodhisattva Empress

Pending | Secret Mark Seal Enhance does not passively increase your base chakra.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:33 pm
Theme Song: "Jewels & Discrete | Home { Ft. Tudor }"
Nindo: "I would love to kill time... but you will do..."

User Image
                        PERSONAL DATA
                        Full Name: [ K a i a ] A i ::: L o t u s::: U z u m a k i :::
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Nicknames | B o d h i s a t t v a E m p r e s s ! ! !

Birthdate: VIII - IXth
                        Sex: Female

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
                        User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        Body Rank: S+-Ranked
                        Eye Color: Black pupils w/cyan halos that animate w/every blink.
                        Height | 5'6"
                        Weight | 125LBS [ Petite ]
                        Bloodline: Uzumaki
                        Outfit: { Ref. Img. } w/tabi styled stilettos, adamantine chain, & shackles .

SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY
                        Personality:
                        A i is meticulous about being poised, observational, and minimalistic. Having a highly sensitive personality she finds her balance by strongly embracing the 3 big eastern philosophies to widen her perspective and instill inner peace. A i ' s dream is to free all sentient beings from samsara and guide those along by means of the Lotus Sutra. Her gracious, warm, & vivacious nature usually over shadows moments of murderous intent making her seem peaceful most times. A i ' s murderous intent often leaves her engaged in wild animalistic survival instincts for extended periods of time due to childhood trauma. Being well educated in emotional quotient she knows that she has this problem which is why A i is meticulous to a psychopathic level when examining the studies of her philosophies and disciplines. Although, A i is kind, compassionate, affectionate, & full of profound wisdom she still struggles with her murderous intent. Her body when pushed to murderous intent will leave her mind to observe completely unable to stop herself. A i ' s murderous intent is where her tenacious Uzumaki trait stands out other than the shimmer in her eyes when being poised and vivacious. Even in the center of chaos she tends to be at home with mindfulness, thoughtfulness, and suffering. Despite the ticking meter in her head being a little off she pushes to learn to submit and be vulnerable rather than relapse in serial killing. She loves her name and tries to live up to it's meaning [ Love & Affection ]
                        Village: Amegakure
                        Title: Rogue
                        Local Reputation: 20 Fame/Infamy
                        Global Reputation: 00 Fame/Infamy
                        Biography:
                        xxxKaia Gaia Uzumaki is an Uzumaki/Kurama of the descendent of a long lineage of Legendary Ninja from her longest lineage Ariana Uchiha, the most recent Legend Aya Aud being her mother, and Iyana Aud her Aunt. She grew up in an environment that was frightening to her and highly unpredictable. Her parents never raised her due to a short threshold for anger and high expectations leading to constant abuse. Kaia's father rarely saw her he neglected her to stay with her mother. He was just another nice character who popped in time from time but quite emotionally distant.

xxxK a i a was brought up in a lab without seeing her parents much and trained to kill small animals and infants as an infant herself. Captivity lead to a need for escape, but K a i a could not and was even branded with a seal [ S C P : 3 8 1 2 ( Click here to learn more about 3812 ) ] that seemed to kill people when she refused to do so herself. Eventually K a i a ' s psychopathic nature was nurtured and she entered a state of Manic Psychosis time from time. K a i a was sweet and the Clan as a whole was against the idea, but power often speaks in any society. K a i a still grew up sweet, but her alternative state not only outweighed her beautiful heart, but the vulnerability her empathetic nature presented would lead to the accidental development of a serial killer. Multiple unauthorized killings, only 1 body found, but was written off as an accidental death. All others are written off as missing persons or have not been identified as missing as of yet. All bodies have been discarded in unreachable zones of the ninja world and are unlikely to be found within these regions if still present.

xxxSurviving her rough captive upbringing allowed Kaia to function in highly stressful situations by dissociating which made her a machine of a warrior and an excellent student. [ Psychopathic ] This made her a dangerous weapon especially since the poise and deportment department was not going as well as intended for K a i a had been caught after series of killing. The Sakkakugan and Uzumaki combination was becoming dangerously unstable, so K a i a was reassigned to a new department where she was sent on her last mission. K a i a found herself in a lab being prepped to be transfer into a more preferable host named A i. A i ' s body would grant K a i a the body and abilities needed while restricting her abilities to a desired level as A i had been prepped her entire life for this moment. This was the child crossbred by K a i a and another prisoner years ago when she was a young captive.

xxxA i has a very gentle and planned upbringing since her genetics were bred with the intention to start K a i a with a higher chance of spirituality, morality, and mortality. A i could often be found living by the 3 big eastern philosophies that she was strictly taught and raised to believe all her life. She grew up loving her introverted lifestyle since it seemed to bring her peace which in return brought peace to others. The social barriers that they wanted to avoid in K a i ' s genotype still remained to a significant degree and although her temperament is not nearly as out of control it is still a prominent danger. This made growing up full of murderous intent, violence, and fear like her mother. She mastered being present, but even after being crossbred the genotype presented itself.

CLASSES AND STATS
                        Class: Scholar Specialization
                        ▱▰▱ Infinite Perception:Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.
                        ▱▰▱ Erudite Academic:Instead of excelling at sensory or summoning abilities, you prefer pure sealing arts. The Academic's body is considered a scroll so seals can be used and stored on your direct body. Your body may be treated as three scrolls equal to your body rank. Fuuinjutsu and sensory skills do not require handseals and are one rank less in chakra cost (Following the one rank max reduction rules). All three of your actions can be used on fuuinjutsu and/or sensory for one post every three posts in combat. In addition, the duration of all sealing techniques and all sensory techniques are increased by two posts. Your expertise makes your seals innately intricate, meaning attempts to hijack your seals invoke a turn of neutralization where the seal is unusable to everyone before it falls under the hijacker's control. You automatically inflict one tier higher of Hex status (maximum of tier 4).
                        ▱▰▱ Scholar Specialization:You may pick 2 of its disciplines. Additionally, fuuinjutsu and sensory techniques used by this specialization are reduced in chakra cost by five per rank with a minimum of five chakra. Your seals and summons cannot be hijacked. Seals that require multiple activations will require one less so long as you're contributing at least one activation to the seal in question.
                        Chakra Pool: 950 +1,100 +200 [ PA ] = 2,250
                        Stamina Pool: 600 +400 = 1,000
                        Chakra Element: Lightning | Water
                        Chakra Color: Translucent with gradient opaqueness
                        Chakra Materialization: Distortion with gradient transitions to pixelated disintegration & heatwaves.
                        Stats:
                        • Strength ► 00
                        → N/A
                        • Speed ► 00
                        → N/A
                        • Agility ► 00
                        → N/A
                        • Endurance ► 00
                        → N/A

Strengths:
                        Sensory
                        Situational Intelligence

Weaknesses:
                        Strong impulse to kill
                        Dissociative Identity Disorder

Fears:
                        Bad Hygiene
                        Misdirection
                        Lethargy

Modifiers:
                        • Uzumaki get overwhelming on anything which grants overwhelming to bloodline or sealing.

Secret Mark Seal Enhance: When encountering the Fuuin Secret Mark Seal: Release [ Shīkurettomākushīru: Rirīsu ], an Uzumaki is able to double the amount of chakra contained in the seal by optimizing the seal.

• Uzumaki passively gather 50 Nature Energy per post regardless of whether in combat or not. They can also gather 150 nature chakra per post if they meditate, requiring their offensive action to do so. This results in a natural specialized sage mode that the Uzumaki can access at B body rank.

• The amount of Nature Chakra they can maintain/gather is equal to 1/5 of their combined maximum chakra and stamina. Once activated, the sage mode can be maintained for 10 posts. After which, to reenter the user must have fully replenished their nature chakra. Maruton and Fuuinjutsu overwhelm same ranked techniques. If overwhelming is already possessed, the techniques are treated as one rank higher. The class stat cap of the user is increased by [2] points. Sage mode will increase all stats to reach this cap. In addition, the Uzumaki is given an extra action (offensive, defensive, etc) purely for Fuuinjutsu or Uzumaki techniques. This Sage Mode is incompatible with other Sage Modes, Curse Marks, or anything similar

Personal Attributes:
                        ▱▰▱ Heritage of Whirlpools | Because of the clan’s lineage from Senju, the users are able to store 200 additional nature chakra with either their sage mode or curse marks. If the ninja has neither then this additional chakra is not applicable but may claim it for their base chakra pool. This decision can be changed later without a respec.
                        ▱▰▱ Touch of the Boundless | The Uzumaki can create any and all seals, and therefore cast any sealing technique - no matter how intricate or complex - upon a single touch of their palm without handseals. This alternative method for Fuuin must still adhere to the alternative jutsu casting clause as chakra must still be gathered to accomplish a technique as a seal isn't instantly created. In addition, with one-touch and one action, the Uzumaki is able to summon up to three creatures from a contract for only the chakra cost of the highest-ranked creature summoned.
                        ▱▰▱ Kitsune's Wit | The clever Uzumaki are famous for being the world's supreme scholar shinobi. As such, they are able to access Flying Thunder God even without Scholar specialization and if they have Scholar specialization then they can use the technique to transport themselves for only [40] chakra instead of [80] and this is the lowest it can possibly be reduced in cost. The Uzumaki is also able to use techniques or weapons sealed on a scroll twice instead of once. Finally, the user can use techniques which destroy scrolls without destroying the scroll used once per fight. Selecting this attribute requires the Scholar class.

PROFESSIONS AND MISSIONS

Ryo: 両21,600
                        XP: 15,400 + x,xxx
                        Passive XP: 0

Shinobi Missions Complete:
                        D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 5
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 5

Crafting Trees
                        • [ N o _ T h a n k y o u ! ]

Career Profession Titles
                        ▰▰▰ Dancer || → ▰▰▰ [ N o n e ]
                        ▰ Dancers are masters of their own body and moving in beautiful, extravagant, or even scary ways. They are known for being able to portray a story through their body's movements alone in most cases and in other cases they are just known as people who can weave their moves together almost seamlessly.
                        • Dancers gain +1 Agility per title rank.
                        • After reaching the Maestro title, Dancers may choose to treat all of their default activations during a post as offensive activations three times a battle.

▰▰▰ Buddhism | Sect || → ▰▰▰ [ N o n e ]
                        ▰Description:
                        Buddhism is a nontheistic religion or philosophy (Sanskrit: dharma; Pali: dhamma), that encompasses a variety of traditions, beliefs and practices largely based on teachings attributed to Siddhartha Gautama, commonly known as the Buddha ( "the awakened one" ). According to Buddhist tradition, the Buddha lived and taught in the eastern part of the Indian subcontinent some time between the 6th and 4th centuries BCE. He is recognized by Buddhists as an awakened or enlightened teacher who shared his insights to help sentient beings end their suffering through the elimination of ignorance and craving. Buddhists believe that this is accomplished through direct understanding and the perception of dependent origination and the Four Noble Truths. The ultimate goal of Buddhism is the attainment of the sublime state of Nirvana, by practicing the Noble Eightfold Path (also known as the Middle Way), thus escaping what is seen as a cycle of suffering and rebirth. Buddhism is a sect in all religions except for Jashinism. Holy symbols include bronze statues of Buddah in meditation and prayer beads.

Tenets:
                        ▱▰▱• All violence is abhorred, and all missions ending with such will incur a one-half reduction to XP given, unless an equitable, peaceful end with all parties involved is achieved.
                        ▱▰▱• Do not cling to nor crave things that are beyond your grasp or current understanding and capabilities.
                        ▱▰▱• Do not propagate the suffering of others and aim to alleviate your own suffering by finding inner peace.
                        ▱▰▱• Never Aim to kill, aid your assailants in finding enlightenment and understanding.
                        ▱▰▱• Only aim to injure if it is the absolute only option available to you and only in self-defense
                        ▱▰▱• Do not instigate aggression, aim to alleviate it.
                        ▱▰▱• If something is beyond your grasp i.e you are not strong enough, you are not wise enough, you are not charismatic enough. Do not force yourself into scenarios that accentuate these faults unless you are certain you will be granted peace of mind in your actions.

Penitence:
                        ▱▰▱• Three paragraphs of solitary meditation.

▰Passive Benefits:
                        ▱▰▱• Defensive and evasive techniques have their resource reduced by [10] per religious title. The maximum reduction is by [1] rank for a minimum of [5] resource cost.
                        ▱▰▱• A third Defensive activation is granted to the Buddhist.
                        ▱▰▱• The Buddhist's defensive and evasive actions are considered overwhelming.
                        ▱▰▱• Enlightenment, The user may kai themselves out of a Genjutsu at one rank higher than normal. Once per battle they may discern if they are under the influence of a Genjutsu. This requires the devotee title to be obtained.

▰▰▰ Experience Rewards:
                        For 5+ Religious missions, the character gains the title of "Follower of Xx", to be listed on the profile. (Replace Xx with your religion)

For 10+ Religious missions, the character gains the title of "Practitioner of Xx", to be listed on the profile.
                        • Receive double fame or infamy for missions completed in service of worship.

For 15+ Religious missions, the character gains the title of "Faithful of Xx", to be listed on the profile.

For 20+ Religious missions, the character gains the title of "Devotee of Xx", to be listed on the profile.
                        • If in possession of a squadron, automatically receive the benefit Morale Boost without it counting against the two perk limit.

For every 20 missions completed after 20, receive one career-related PA, up to three.

Breaking the tenets of your religious branch result in an immediate loss of all religious benefits, both system-given and religion-specific, until penance is paid.

Career Profession Missions Complete:
                        D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Mission, Training, Events, Endgame, and Profession Claims

Missions Claim: [ X ] [ X ]
                        Training Claim: [ X ] [ X ]
                        Professions Claim: [ x ]
                        Events Claim: [ x ]
                        Endgame Claim: [ Post how much narrative XP was used here ]

INVENTORY

• ▰▰▰ Erudite Academic:Body Leader's Scroll (S+ Rank) [ x3 ]
                        Scrolls sealed in the user's body, that are suitable for any funin related purposes. It's max capabilities are as follows:
                        • 1,600x3 projectile type weapons [ 800x3 Kunai | 800x3 Senbon ]
                        • 320x3 Combat based weapons [ 320x3 Leader's Scrolls ]
                        • The equivalent of 640x3 points of chakra [ Vacant ]
                        • Eight [8x3] E rank entities [ None ] / four [4x3] D rank entities [ None ] / two [2x3] C rank entities [ None ] / one [1x3] B rank entity [ None ] / one [1x3] A rank entity [ None ] / one [1x3] S rank entity [ None ] (S+ entities may not be sealed within scrolls)

TECHNIQUES

Limitations:
                        • Ninjutsu | 32 / 86 [ Training of Enlightenment -14 slots ]
                        • Taijutsu Styles | 01 / 03
                        Maruton/Sensory: 16
                        • Kai | Rank X | Default
                        • Henge no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
                        • Bunshin no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
                        • Substitution Technique | Rank E | Default
                        • Art of Walking on Water | D Rank | Default
                        • Art of Walking on Walls | D Rank | Default
                        ▰ Manipulate Advancing Blades [ Soushuuha ] | Rank E-B
                        ▰ Shadow Clone Technique [ Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank B
                        ▰ Multiple Shadow Clone Technique [ Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank A | Augment

▰ Dragon’s Tattoo [ Irezumi no Ryuu ] | Rank D
                        ▰ Poison Instinct [ Doku hon'nō ] | Rank C

▰ Kagura Mind's Eye [ Kagura Shingan ] | Rank X [ Learned as B ]
                        ▰ Barrier: Dome Method Formation [ Kekkai: Tengai Houjin ] | Rank B
                        ▰ Brawler's Instinct [ Burourā no hon'nō ] | Rank B
                        ▰ Fragile Mask [ Koware yasui masuku ] | Rank B
                        ▰ Sensor: Complete Focus [ Kenchiki: Kanzen'na shōten ] | Rank B
                        ▰ Gray Fog [ Haiiro no Kiri ] | Rank B

▰ Leech [ Hiru ] | Rank X [ Learned as A ]
                        ▰ Open Minded [ Kangaekata ga jūnan'na ] | Rank A
                        ▰ Opaque Curtain [ Shakou Ichou ] | Rank S
                        ▰ Mind Power [ Renriki ] | Rank S
                        ▰ Seal Whisperer [ Shīru sasayaki ] | Rank S

Uzumaki/Fuuinjutsu: 16
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                        ▰ Seal Hijack [ Fuuin Haijakku ] | Rank X
                        ▰ Chakra Chains: Armed [ Kemono Fuuin: Shitai ] | Rank X
                        ▰ Chakra Chains: Uprising [ Kemono Fuuin: Hōki ] | Rank X
                        ▰ Grasp of the Vortex [ Uzu no Haaku ] | Rank B

▰ Defense of the Vortex [ Uzu no Mamoru ] | Rank A
                        ▰ Chakra Chains: Contain [ Kemono Fuuin: Fukumu ] | Rank S
                        ▰ Chakra Chains: Barrier [ Kemono Fuuin: Kekkai ] | Rank S+

▰ Flying Thunder God Technique [ Hiraishin no Jutsu ] | Rank S+ | Restricted
                        ▰ Time-Space Barrier [ Jikuukan Kekkei ] | Rank X | Restricted

▰ Enclosing Technique [ Fūnyū no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Universal
                        ▰ Unsealing Technique [ Kaifū no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Universal
                        ▰ Seal Connection [ Fuuin Tsunagu ] | Rank D | Passive
                        ▰ Summoning: Body Sealing Technique [ Kuchiyose: Bodi Chouin no Jutsu ] | Rank C

▰ Seal Breaking | Rank X | Restricted
                        ▰ Seal Cleansing [ Shīrukurenjingu ] | Rank X | Restricted

▰ Secret Mark Seal: Release [ Shīkurettomākushīru: Rirīsu ] | Rank S | Restricted

Taiijutsu 14
                        {Heavenly Momentum Art}
                        • When in combat with a foe using Taijutsu or Bukijutsu, the user can use [Concentration] without consuming an activation to do so.
                        • Those that are practitioners of this style may have their [Concentration] apply to the users [Strength] and [Endurance]

Stage One
                        ▰ Gateway to Heaven | Rank X | Simple
                        ▰ Harmonized Action | Rank X | Simple
                        ▰ Divinity's Will | Rank X | Spiritual

Stage Two
                        ▰ Enlightened Jab | Rank D | Simple
                        ▰ Angel's Caress | Rank X | Simple
                        ▰ Training of Enlightenment | Rank D | Training [ -14 Ninjutsu slots: Lightning & Water ]

Stage Three
                        ▰ Unbalancing Sweep | Rank X | Simple
                        ▰ Blind | Rank X | Spiritual

Stage Five
                        ▰ Becoming Whole | Rank X | Complex
                        ▰ Reality Bending | Rank A | Spiritual
                        ▰ Stillness | Rank A | Spiritual

Stage Six
                        ▰ Mind's Eye | Rank S | Spiritual
                        ▰ Echoing Fist | Rank X | Complex
                        ▰ Heavenly Touch | Rank S+ | Complex

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Bodhisattva Empress

HaptismXO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:33 am
User Image
User Image
                        ▰ PERSONAL DATA
                        __________________________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
                        Full Name: Juri Kasuga Asakura
                        Nickname: Iset | Foot of Twilight
                        Birthdate: Sep.9th

▰ PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Body Rank: D

Height: 158.cm (Five Foot - Two)
                        Weight: 48.kg (One Hundred Six Pounds)

Bloodline
                        Heritage: Hyuuga

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Nindo: "A legion couldn't stop me. What chance do you have?"
                        Personality: Sadistic Thrill-seeker

Village: Kusagakure - Hidden Grass Village
                        Title: Rogue
                        Local Reputation: 0 Fame/Infamy
                        Global Reputation: 0 Fame/Infamy

Biography: As a child, she disturbed the village elders with her reckless and wild chakra. She was sent away to be taught greater control. However before her training could commence: Kusagakure & her clan - The KinKou were annihilated. She is nonetheless kind-hearted, caring and intelligent, and is one of the few KinKou to question the Order. Having lost her lover to Sin, Iset has since become reserved and prefers to keep her emotions locked up, hiding behind a mask of chaotic-irrational behavior. Choosing to examine the world with realism and logic often swaying into nihilistic bias. Ex-ANT member of Kusagakure elite assassination unit - Having faked her death, she now scours the underbelly of Shinobi Society in search..

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

Primary Class: Taijutsu
                        ▱▰▱ Battlefield PresenceThe user's powerful presence on the battlefield strikes terror into their foes. Opponents are able to sense the user's terrifying fighting spirit five feet from the user per body rank of the user through chakra sense. Those within range can have this radiating fearful aura become the trigger for genjutsu, allowing genjutsu to be cast by acknowledging the user. In addition, should an opponent be targeted by a melee technique that is greater in rank than the target's body rank that target has tier two paralysis applied to their legs, requiring it to be broken by Kai equal to the user's body rank, costing the target no action for that specific instance of kai.

Second Class: Taijutsu
                        ▱▰▱ BerserkerYour external training and devotion to Taijutsu has allowed you to have a [+1] stat increases to Strength and Endurance. Your hardened body naturally is as protective as Heavy Tier armor without its drawbacks. Degradation of the user's natural defenses applies in the same manner as armor. Once depleted, any damage the user takes, no matter the rank of damage applied increases the user's strength and speed by 1 stat point each for two posts up to 9 points. Should the user take additional damage before the end of the second post, the increase stacks, refreshing it's active time. ]

[ Signature Style: Gentle Fist
                        ]

Chakra Pool: 350
                        Stamina Pool: 550
                        Chakra Element: Katon ( Fire ) Doton ( Earth )
                        Chakra Color: Turbulent Lavender
                        Chakra Materialization: (x)

Stats:
                        • Strength ► 0

• Speed ► 0

• Agility ► 0

• Endurance ► 0

Strengths:
                        • Taijutsu
                        • CQC ( Close Quarter Combat )
                        Weaknesses:
                        • Genjutsu
                        • Suiton
                        • Archery
                        Fears:
                        • Death

Modifiers:
                        Taijutsu Specialist If this class is taken as the first and second class, then the user takes 2 disciplines from this class and an additional taijutsu style. These masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9.
                        [ Dedicated Disciple: A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles. ]

Personal Attributes:
                        [ Piercing Accuracy ] The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 80 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 120 instead of the 100 normal clansmen would reduce.
                        [ Purest Lineage ] The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
                        [ Physical Prowess ] The Hyuuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.

▰ PROFESSIONS AND MISSIONS

Ryo: 両0
                        XP: 0

D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Crafting Trees
                        • {First Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Second Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Third Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Fourth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

Crafting Profession Missions Complete:
                        D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Profession Titles
                        • {Ninja Hunter} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Profession} || → {Current Title}

Profession Missions Complete:
                        D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

{This spoiler is where you'll link to your character's relevant claim posts for missions, training, holidays/events, and professions.}
                        Missions Claim: [ x ]
                        Training Claim: [ x ]

▰ INVENTORY

[ ANT: Rabbit ] Onin-Mask

Weapon Specs

{Only required for custom weapons, copy paste custom description. Standard weapons may have details listed here as well, but it is not required.}

▰ TECHNIQUES

Limitations:
                        • Ninjutsu | 0 / 10
                        • Genjutsu | 0 / 6
                        • Taijutsu Styles | 3 / 3

Maruton ( Non Elemental )
                        • Kai | Rank X | Default
                        • Art of Walking on Water | Rank D | Default
                        • Art of Walking on Walls | Rank D | Default
                        • Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D | Default

Kekkei Genkai ( Bloodline )

▱▰▱ Hyuuga // Gentle Fist

Katon ( Fire Release )

Doton ( Earth Release )

Eight Gates
                        __[ Stage One ]

Light Touch Style
                        __[ Stage One ]

▰ ACADEMY STUDENT

Learned E Rank Technique

gucci-shinigami

Brooy

Hurrak

DarkMockingbird

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:11 am
[ I'm sorry for the 🧱 of txt | TLDR @ bottom whee ]

We sorta picked Kusagakure as our village assuming it wasn't really apart of the guild lol we wanted to just quietly be in our corner of the guild till we got more comfortable + free time then have our ragtag group intertwine with yalls RPCs out there once we got more accustomed to both the systems but RPing again in general.. that being said I was a little shocked to see it on the map! (so cool yall have something like that btw cool details) Sorry about having no bios to our characters I made Haptism post despite not having our stories really fleshed out.. Cause last time we attempted to get back into posting we got overwhelmed.. then never RPd again lol so to not get too overwhelmed this time we just posted straight away before fleshing things out officially!

Sorry whee .. We're both returning back to RP and kinda just shooting in the dark without a real set plan/character goals - although I did have some stuff in mind. Especially after alot of what we initially planned for our characters sorta lined up with the most recent arc .. Only our characters lined up more with being on the main villain's side of Jashin/O-Nari acting as pseudo Jashinists disciple's of a sort.... and we didn't think that's allowed haha sweatdrop so I thought to consult you here! PlUS you said you wanted more of the bio 4laugh

Now- Mind you this is our overarching TOP-DOWN Birdseye view plan and we're both working women so it's hard to make time to get everything fleshed out perfectly This is really just a 1st draft of a rough-concept art so to speak.. So... Our main objective at least for now was to get a Kyūden and use that to create a Official rogue faction (KinKou) that would give them their own Kusagakure tread..Using the Residency System:
Residency System
The benefit of possessing a kyuden is that the owner of the palace may create a second thread that will essentially mirror a village thread, as they own their own town. This thread can be a market, a hot springs, etc... and follows the same rules as a home in that the owner of this thread can use this to RP separately from even their residence. Additionally, lore-wise, the Shokō ruling this residence is given high prestige and may use this residence as the enclave of a faction - if approved by the Kage. Rogues must request crew approval.

Then fill up the Kyuden with my friends if I could drag them back into RP lol ... but then I seen your response and realized Kusagakure was actually in the guild & that it wasn't some abstract thing off in the distance...and that with it being apart of an empire there needed to be more reason and context as to why we are so strongly connected to Kusagakure itself... annnd that the guild also had a lot of lore that I didnt read sweatdrop So I read - at least the bits that I could & im sure Im missing things but Ive gotten the gist.. then BOOM! It hit me, our whole character plot or at least 90% of it packed so neatly I THINK..SORT OF : it might be-TOO big brained.. So that is what brings me back here! 4laugh also thought your positioning of Kusagakure on the world map was perfect!!

Looking at the map realized - Kusa was already under control (UHV) .. so I did my best to retcon the original script but the result sounded like something either we can not do or needed approval to do as & just in general I was in fear of auto-casting/doing so I wanted to double check our lore matches up and syncs with yalls overall guild lore.
Source Example
After the escape from the tyrannical Blood Prince & with their village destroyed, and clan nearly extinct, Rangiku vowed to rebuild while defending the one thing she cherishes most, her brother.

The following are a series of snippets from my 1st-RP post - foreshadowing some of the lore we have brainstormed whilst having it freshly retconned - I will be using various snippet segments to better explain my points - ideas & thought process: with the entire backstory segment of the post stripped in entity and provided at the base below for you to read in-full .. Again this is the birds eye view - 360 vision no-sleep 1st drafts of the characters origins - our characters don't know 90% of this & will discover more of it as they venture through ARCs that we hope to bring us from our isolated ragtag group intertwined with the rest of the guild - Beginning with the 'Blood Prince' - 'Imperial Forces' opening ARC1..

Blood Prince To explain the BloodPrince I feel I have to explain the The original 1st draft for the KinKou... Originally KinKou was: to be a clan of advanced Genjutsu users whose Genjutsu was actually an alternate dimension/ or the reality of the 'ascended' begins - it involved the KinKou being a tribe of advanced Kurma whose Sakkakugan evolved into the Pure/Divine Eye (Ketsuryugan) and as such granted KinKou access to commune with the Demiurge (universal all-god that created the KinKou) Rangiku didn't quite fit under that concept I thought - Id probably would with more exp in the Gen System.. so I opted for the easy path with the Sharingan [ MS basically basically playing the same role as the Ketsuryugan ] although I took Rangiku down a much different route towards seals n sealing the influence of that original script mostly carried over into the 'final 1st draft' of the KinKou - 'Blood Prince (Blood Dragon)' once being the silhouette of the Demiurge that was meant to lull the KinKou/Kurma into a 'madness/slumber' as it absorbed them entirety.| Ret'conned - having Shiro the Usurper x Conquer of Kusagakure - serving as the main/primary antagonist that forces Rangiku to seek power to avenge and restore her village - thus spiraling her into the revelation of the KinKou's Origins/Purpose and beginning her decent into madness as she comes to know the Demiurge.
KinKou Creator-all-god
Demiurge - muti-dimensional creational 'all-god' controlling the KinKou from the other-realm - a higher (highest) plane of demission/existence .. moving them (our human/other KinKou RPCs) as Human-Chess pieces on the lower earthly realm treating lower dimensional life as a cosmic game of chess so to speak - to take down or 'Checkmate' Mankind's Shinobi Society from within its own lower dimensional plane of existence.

Now KinKou RPCs have no knowledge or sense of this; more of a 'instinctive drive' - & in fact as the KinKou power-up and progress learning about themselves in RPStory; its all to come full circle - sending them into a spiraling madness as they learn the truth and true origins of their power. Going from 'sane-conscious' disciple worshiping false gods (Jashin/O-Inari) to sentient 'worker ants controlled by the Demiurge falling into a hive-mind like state to bring about it's will. (similar in nature to a demon host fully being overcome by its Bijuus will: basically playing a role similar to Karma/Otsutsuki)

Retcon ExampleA
newly exalted lightning Daiyamo; Shiro the Usurper. (The tyrannical Blood Princes role in the story is retconned to have Shiro Chosokabe take his place.)

I assumed that was someone's active RPC so instead of just auto-use his character I tried my best to fit him into our original idea taking concepts from the Blood Prince mixed with SR cannon to kinda realistically fit us into the overall lore. So Shiro while never directly involved (like the blood prince originally was) is kinda more so indirectly-yet very diligently involved by means of the lightning empire.

RetconExampleB
Unlike many Grass Shinobi; The KinKou in particular we're nearly entirely eradicated. Having been specifically targeted by the elite-sect of Shiro's ANBU elimination task force. | Source: with their village destroyed, and clan nearly extinct |

While simple in nature - I believe this to be a big reveal/retcon as later below will dive into. This was our way of lapping into origin plot so that - in present time the end game characters can point back to certain moments and have a vague knowledge of the KinKou + allow for active collaboration as to what KinKou and its role within the boarder guild-sense is - Sort've how Obito's Akatuski revealed later in the show was apart of the origin from the beginning in the shadows off-screen but known to those in the know - and shown to the audience as Easter-egg like scenes.. We tried to capture that same feel - as the KinKou is something that's supposed to be a like the primoradial antagonist that's been brewing in the depths since the start.. Now I'm hoping I didn't pull it out of my bum - I don't have the quote to link here but in my reading there was a ANBU lead assault on the UHV to convert it into Uzushiogakure and Arashigakure we figured during this time Kusa was destroyed - alerting the ANBU to the cultism that was happening in the KinKou's hidden cricle and with the gods inactive presence at the time went over everyone's head - but spooked the ANBU enough to have the elite extermination unite come in and 'handle' the situation to smoothly absorb Kusa into the lightning empire without hassling Shiro to allow him to focus on imperial expansion.

KinKou - This was an interesting one - since as stated above. It started out as a idea to be apart of Kusa by means of our rouge faction. The original idea was to have KinKou be the 'ANBU' of Kusa - They were meant to be common farm folk on the surface - but beneath we're actually ANBU calling the shots of the village from the shadows under the false pretense Kasagakure was ran by a royal elite. Whilst Kusagakure itself would be bathed in illusion. Having a Genjutsu cast over the village to make it appear as if it was a vast - never ending imperial empire but in-reality was a vast - denseness of forest/farm lands. Similar in sense & theme to Danzo's ROOT running paralle to Kono government in the naruverse.. BUT that all changed when the lightning nation attacked haha... BUT THEN I saw SR's map and suddenly the Kasakakure & the KinKou became much much more than the source concept set out to be... So now here I am doing my breakdown Presentation for the KinKou.. as I thought perhaps this was best to get approve since its the heart of our characters & while still a rough draft I think the concept is enough in theory to be approved - so with it being a core concept of our characters I wanted to do my best to explain the our rough draft concept of the KinKou

[ I came across the religion system thread in the midst of making this post gonk seems alot of the concepts were actually in different forms.. but before I get overwhelmed and start retinkering to adjust with that system I want to in-depth explain our KinKou concept so you understand our characters trajectory & guide us to fit it within guild context. - Edit: We will be working on a official Guild, Cult-Concept for KinKou: making it a sect of: The Great Old Ones / consider this the pseudo rough-draft. ]

KinKou Retcon - (Snippets taken from 1stPost/Bio)
[X1] Did the KinKou spawn Kusa - or did Kusa spawn the KinKou?
( Having been the birthplace of the Kin - conscious that spawned KinKou Kusagakure is seen by the entity(Demiurge) as just as much apart of itself as the KinKou - the KinKou being the worker ants & Kusa being their kingdom/colony so to speak.. - We didn't find much lore on Kusagakure itself so we just freestyled..Our idea of Kusagakure was a ethereal 'Omnipotenice' essence that 'seeped' into the living-entities of the land. So while always out-numbered and small with limited forces the 'Omnipotent' spirit that 'spiritually' ruled over Kusa gave Kusagakure shinobi + wildlife an 'amplifier' of sorts that made them hyper-defense of the land/fighting to the death to defend it - our Kusa concept was to make it similar to SHU from dynasy warriors. A small/poor village but every 1 Kusa shinobi said to rival the strength of 1,000 of their peer Nation's ninja & the reason for their overwhelming strength and lethality being the 'Omnipotent (Demiurge)' spirit possessing them .. this 'amp' obvi not applicable to RPCs just lore-fillerstuff. & SO: Kusa is KinKou & KinKou is Kusa - so even tho Kusagakure is under control of Arashigakure our characters still called to Kusa as the 'Omnipresent Sprit of the land' dwells in them.. 'Signaling' them back to the ant colony to use an analogy keeping with the 'grass' theme haha.)
[ X2 ] Birthed to the aura of Kin: an all-dominating, primordial 'essence' of primal power. Kin: the primordial ooze birthed from Jashin's Invasion seeped into earthly-physical reality existing in a 6th plane of demission unsenseable by any other than the gods themselves - eventually nesting deep within the earthen core of what eventually was dubbed - Kusagakure
( (See [X1] Highlight) )
[ X3 ] Overwhelmed by the divine destructive essence their fragile mortal minds began to descent into madness as incomplete vessels of Kin. || It's fabled this hijacking of Jashin's Kin symbiote through the humans fracturing mind was the true birthing pang that helped usher in the complete divination of Il Palazzo. || Upon his ascension to complete divinity through the blood offering of the incomplete Jashin Kin vessels Il Palazzo acquired the life force necessary to push him into his perfected divinity; O-Inari . O-Inari chaotic omnipotence spawned the stabilizing dualistic structure required to manifest the perfect 'mortal' vessel; Kou - The omnipotent 'soul' of chaotic creation. Thus; The KinKou race was birthed into existence.
( (See [X1] Highlight): 2nd half of the KinKou creation origin. This is to express the creation of the KinKou's Soul or Thought-Conscious being birthed. It is from this that the KinKou's "manipulative/chaotic' essence is born, resulting in them becoming self proclaimed 'arbiters/emissaries' of the spiritual & shinobi worlds.)

KinKou - simply (from my quick eye glance through the religion thread) is best described as a fusion of Jashinism | O-Inari Sacrament | The Great Old Ones - while truly being; at it's core mix of The Great Old Ones & O-Inari Sacrament. I will further explain below.

KinKou meaning: "even measures" or "balanced equilibrium"
KinKou itself is a play on Yin-Yang; attempting to be the Anti-YingYang or the Dark Side/Underbelly of Balance: 'Anti-Christ/Lucifer' in essence. If Daoism is the good/pure Yin-Yang - KinKou would be the polar opposite being the bad/dark side or that is to mean - that in the end - all order returns to the entropy/nothingness it originated from or that even the most righteous/good actions produce a chaotic/entropic crescendo. If Daoist are Jedi - KinKou are Sith.

Chaos ( Sophisticated Rebellions) & Domination (Primordial Virility) being two sides of the same coin; KinKou is supposed to represent the coming together of total divine entropy to birth something new from the Chaotic Divination of ordered calamity through total chaos/destruction. as such the customs we've planned [ Keystones ] play into this Ying-Yang concept we intended to create depend on the 'branch' of KinKou one is ...

Kin - Yang - Primordial Instinct: 'Form/Virility/Power' [ Jashin ]
Kou - Yin - Chaotic Divination: 'Diaphanous/Celestial/Anarchy [ O-Inari ]

Kin - in concept: is to have sprung forth out of Jashin's insatiable bloodlust/destructive chaotic desires of domination when he came to the 'universe' during his invasion. Giving birth to the 'ethereal body' of the KinKou.
SR Cannon
However, it its infancy and in her early godhood, the universe was invaded by a chaotically destructive god named Jashin.

Kou - In concept: is to have sprung forth out of O-Inari's birthed divination; as grace for Kin's blood offerings of total worship to O-Inari's precursor; Il Palazzo. Canonical - I put this together as such - Because Kin was the ethereal body of Jashin's emotions - merging itself to humans in an attempt to become 'whole again' - as the humans mind descended into madness their chaotic-trance state allowed O-Inari to use this as a means to fully manifest himself using a fragment of Jashin to boost himself into full divinity. Taking favor of Kin because its a a non-shinobi/non-mortal that cried out in worship to Il Palazzo - aIbeit in a zombie-Iike state of madness - the worship of Il Palazzo & cries to be made whole again were genuine. Resulting in O-Inari showing grace towards Kin & Rewarding it with Kou - The soul of chaos/entropy: giving birth to the 'perfected vessel' or Human/Shinobi-KinKou I.E: Ryunoske/Rangiku & anyother future KinKou RPCs
SR Cannon - O-Inari Sacrament: Religion
After the rise of shinobi civilization, many common people such as farmers and most notably the Yozen clan began worshipping a god they named Il Palazzo as the god of tea, rice, fertility, and sealing. Il Palazzo changed his name to O-Inari after enough belief allowed him to manifest as a true divine being. || O-Inari favors non-shinobi as members of his faith

KinKou are supposed to be disciples of Jashin & O-Inari initially worshipping them in replace of the demiurge and as the KinKou's faith in the Order deepens and the character's strength grows; the truth is revealed that they come from neither Jashin nor O-Inari but in-fact are cosmic seeds spewed forth from the Demiurge - using the events of Kin-Kou to manifest his vessels into the physical realm. The reality being too-much to bare spirals the KinKou into madness - manifesting their full power but losing themselves entirely in the process eventually becoming all-consumed by the Demiurge possessed into doing it's will: Destroy Shinobi Society.

I did adjust the original concept to kinda better align with the guild preexisting cannon - but didn't want to assume anything;

Rangiku Biography
INDENTIt had been seven years since the destruction of Kusagakure. To this day, the village's collapse lives in mystifying infamy. The true origins of how or why the destruction began was never truly understood or clear to the outside observer, although many believed the royal family had betrayed the people by engaging in a corrupt conspiracy with the, at the time, newly exalted lightning Daiyamo; Shiro the Usurper. Presumably they had constructed a deal with the neighboring lands to hand off Kusagakure's precious infrastructure in a false flag invasion and in return their riches would be kept and the families notorious feudal status and power position would be maintained in the transition to the new Imperial order that was to come. Collapsing the village by design to allow the 'conquering' by the newly decreed Lightning Empire & it's total all-crushing control of the UHV allied forces, in what now stood as the fleeting Lightning Empire & fragmented Kumoito. Thousands of lives had been lost within The Hidden Grass Village. Of the few whom managed to survive, they were hunted, killed or imprisoned. Unlike many Grass Shinobi; The KinKou in particular we're nearly entirely eradicated. Having been specifically targeted by the elite-sect of Shiro's ANBU elimination task force.

INDENTThe KinKou & Kusagakure; much like the chicken or the egg it's nearly impossible to know which came into existence first. Did the KinKou spawn Kusa - or did Kusa spawn the KinKou? The true origins of the root of KinKou are aired in a hazy mystique of half truths and unanswered questions. || Kusagakure had predominantly been inhabited by a mass tribe of Uchiha - the Uchiha royals of the village had been fabled to be direct descendants of the dastardly god, Jashin. This divine bloodline was evident as they had been apart of the rare few whom had awakened the legendary Sharingan, || Although the lore of the royals birthright was false - it was, in fact, the KinKou - whom were the true descendants of Jashin.

INDENTIn the beginning - during creations infancy: Jashin's Divine Invasion gave birth to the aura of Kin: an all-dominating, primordial 'essence' of primal power. Kin: the primordial ooze birthed from Jashin's Invasion seeped into earthly-physical reality existing in a 6th plane of demission unsenseable by any other than the gods themselves - eventually nesting deep within the earthen core of what eventually was dubbed - Kusagakure.. It's primordial spiritual essence dominated & influenced the people of the land over the ages. Using it's Almighty domination to cultivate the prehistoric people of Kusagakure into a civilization according to Jashin's image to give worship to the deity it had spawned from. Kusa was plagued with strange and enormous statues of deities for Jashin worship. However - every generation the prehistoric tribes of Kusa would go mad from interacting with Kin's essence - as they themselves were imperfect mortals, whom we're never meant to come into contact with the divine energy of destruction. During their descents into madness the early vassals of Kin would - before committing Seppuku, begin building strange structure's rather not for Jashin but for Il Palazzo; it's fabled this hijacking of Jashin's Kin symbiote through the humans fracturing mind was the true birthing pang that helped usher in the complete divination of O-Nari. || Upon his ascension to complete divinity O-Nari's chaotic omnipotence spawned the stabilizing dualistic structure required to a manifest a perfect vessel; Kou - The omnipotent 'soul' of chaotic creation. Thus; The KinKou race was birthed into existence.

INDENTWith the dawning of Shinobi Civilization & Inactivity of the Divine Beings they spawned from the KinKou were forced into the shadows of Kusagakure society; ruling from behind the scenes whilst the royals unknowingly saved face for the KinKou. The royals being the face of Kusagakure - a clean yet tyrannical royal people aiding the UHV. Allowed for the underground networks of the KinKou to continue with their devote Idle worship of Jashin & O-Nari. Having gained their own human sentience the KinKou organized themselves into the shadowy governors of all that regarded Kusagakure - still divinely linked to the land itself the KinKou - despite their newly manifested human consciousness instinctively served the lingering influence of Kin - becoming the holy guardians of its sacred ground. The KinKou have become self-bequeathed Ambassadors of the Divine Realm & as such, have dedicated themselves to preserving a balance between the physical world and the spirit realm, without showing a preference to either... That was, until Shinobi Society ordered for their extermination... It has been fabled that the radical cultist whom released the Nibi during the great Seizan War were actually; in fact - The KinKou.

I know you wanted more of a bio from Rangiku - so this is kinda what I had in mind.

TLDR: Rangiku & the people of Kusagakure we're overcome & enslaved by Shiro's ANBU Task-Force leading the Imperial Forces during the eradication of the UHV - Resulting in the destruction of Kusagakure: being turned into a vassal state for the Lightning Emperor | The KinKou are a 'fused' 'race' of spiritual shinobi / prehistoric humans coming under the influence of Jashin - eventually evolving with the influence of Jashin until a great merging event that so to speak - elevated them into their more completed vessels or 'interface' enabling KinKou to communicate unknowingly with their gods will. KinKou RPCs are to function sort of like worker-ants building a colony - each ant instinctively driven to do what's best for the silent but all-encompassing nature of the 'sentient' greater-collective (I.E - Build Kusa/Temple of worship - Summon Demurige - Destory Shinobi Society.)

Hurrak

Zenaiz

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:45 am
Zenaiz
[ I'm sorry for the 🧱 of txt | TLDR @ bottom whee ]

We sorta picked Kusagakure as our village assuming it wasn't really apart of the guild lol we wanted to just quietly be in our corner of the guild till we got more comfortable + free time then have our ragtag group intertwine with yalls RPCs out there once we got more accustomed to both the systems but RPing again in general.. that being said I was a little shocked to see it on the map! (so cool yall have something like that btw cool details) Sorry about having no bios to our characters I made Haptism post despite not having our stories really fleshed out.. Cause last time we attempted to get back into posting we got overwhelmed.. then never RPd again lol so to not get too overwhelmed this time we just posted straight away before fleshing things out officially!

Sorry whee .. We're both returning back to RP and kinda just shooting in the dark without a real set plan/character goals - although I did have some stuff in mind. Especially after alot of what we initially planned for our characters sorta lined up with the most recent arc .. Only our characters lined up more with being on the main villain's side of Jashin/O-Nari acting as pseudo Jashinists disciple's of a sort.... and we didn't think that's allowed haha sweatdrop so I thought to consult you here! PlUS you said you wanted more of the bio 4laugh

Now- Mind you this is our overarching TOP-DOWN Birdseye view plan and we're both working women so it's hard to make time to get everything fleshed out perfectly This is really just a 1st draft of a rough-concept art so to speak.. So... Our main objective at least for now was to get a Kyūden and use that to create a Official rogue faction (KinKou) that would give them their own Kusagakure tread..Using the Residency System:
Residency System
The benefit of possessing a kyuden is that the owner of the palace may create a second thread that will essentially mirror a village thread, as they own their own town. This thread can be a market, a hot springs, etc... and follows the same rules as a home in that the owner of this thread can use this to RP separately from even their residence. Additionally, lore-wise, the Shokō ruling this residence is given high prestige and may use this residence as the enclave of a faction - if approved by the Kage. Rogues must request crew approval.

Then fill up the Kyuden with my friends if I could drag them back into RP lol ... but then I seen your response and realized Kusagakure was actually in the guild & that it wasn't some abstract thing off in the distance...and that with it being apart of an empire there needed to be more reason and context as to why we are so strongly connected to Kusagakure itself... annnd that the guild also had a lot of lore that I didnt read sweatdrop So I read - at least the bits that I could & im sure Im missing things but Ive gotten the gist.. then BOOM! It hit me, our whole character plot or at least 90% of it packed so neatly I THINK..SORT OF : it might be-TOO big brained.. So that is what brings me back here! 4laugh also thought your positioning of Kusagakure on the world map was perfect!!

Looking at the map realized - Kusa was already under control (UHV) .. so I did my best to retcon the original script but the result sounded like something either we can not do or needed approval to do as & just in general I was in fear of auto-casting/doing so I wanted to double check our lore matches up and syncs with yalls overall guild lore.
Source Example
After the escape from the tyrannical Blood Prince & with their village destroyed, and clan nearly extinct, Rangiku vowed to rebuild while defending the one thing she cherishes most, her brother.

The following are a series of snippets from my 1st-RP post - foreshadowing some of the lore we have brainstormed whilst having it freshly retconned - I will be using various snippet segments to better explain my points - ideas & thought process: with the entire backstory segment of the post stripped in entity and provided at the base below for you to read in-full .. Again this is the birds eye view - 360 vision no-sleep 1st drafts of the characters origins - our characters don't know 90% of this & will discover more of it as they venture through ARCs that we hope to bring us from our isolated ragtag group intertwined with the rest of the guild - Beginning with the 'Blood Prince' - 'Imperial Forces' opening ARC1..

Blood Prince To explain the BloodPrince I feel I have to explain the The original 1st draft for the KinKou... Originally KinKou was: to be a clan of advanced Genjutsu users whose Genjutsu was actually an alternate dimension/ or the reality of the 'ascended' begins - it involved the KinKou being a tribe of advanced Kurma whose Sakkakugan evolved into the Pure/Divine Eye (Ketsuryugan) and as such granted KinKou access to commune with the Demiurge (universal all-god that created the KinKou) Rangiku didn't quite fit under that concept I thought - Id probably would with more exp in the Gen System.. so I opted for the easy path with the Sharingan [ MS basically basically playing the same role as the Ketsuryugan ] although I took Rangiku down a much different route towards seals n sealing the influence of that original script mostly carried over into the 'final 1st draft' of the KinKou - 'Blood Prince (Blood Dragon)' once being the silhouette of the Demiurge that was meant to lull the KinKou/Kurma into a 'madness/slumber' as it absorbed them entirety.| Ret'conned - having Shiro the Usurper x Conquer of Kusagakure - serving as the main/primary antagonist that forces Rangiku to seek power to avenge and restore her village - thus spiraling her into the revelation of the KinKou's Origins/Purpose and beginning her decent into madness as she comes to know the Demiurge.
KinKou Creator-all-god
Demiurge - muti-dimensional creational 'all-god' controlling the KinKou from the other-realm - a higher (highest) plane of demission/existence .. moving them (our human/other KinKou RPCs) as Human-Chess pieces on the lower earthly realm treating lower dimensional life as a cosmic game of chess so to speak - to take down or 'Checkmate' Mankind's Shinobi Society from within its own lower dimensional plane of existence.

Now KinKou RPCs have no knowledge or sense of this; more of a 'instinctive drive' - & in fact as the KinKou power-up and progress learning about themselves in RPStory; its all to come full circle - sending them into a spiraling madness as they learn the truth and true origins of their power. Going from 'sane-conscious' disciple worshiping false gods (Jashin/O-Inari) to sentient 'worker ants controlled by the Demiurge falling into a hive-mind like state to bring about it's will. (similar in nature to a demon host fully being overcome by its Bijuus will: basically playing a role similar to Karma/Otsutsuki)

Retcon ExampleA
newly exalted lightning Daiyamo; Shiro the Usurper. (The tyrannical Blood Princes role in the story is retconned to have Shiro Chosokabe take his place.)

I assumed that was someone's active RPC so instead of just auto-use his character I tried my best to fit him into our original idea taking concepts from the Blood Prince mixed with SR cannon to kinda realistically fit us into the overall lore. So Shiro while never directly involved (like the blood prince originally was) is kinda more so indirectly-yet very diligently involved by means of the lightning empire.

RetconExampleB
Unlike many Grass Shinobi; The KinKou in particular we're nearly entirely eradicated. Having been specifically targeted by the elite-sect of Shiro's ANBU elimination task force. | Source: with their village destroyed, and clan nearly extinct |

While simple in nature - I believe this to be a big reveal/retcon as later below will dive into. This was our way of lapping into origin plot so that - in present time the end game characters can point back to certain moments and have a vague knowledge of the KinKou + allow for active collaboration as to what KinKou and its role within the boarder guild-sense is - Sort've how Obito's Akatuski revealed later in the show was apart of the origin from the beginning in the shadows off-screen but known to those in the know - and shown to the audience as Easter-egg like scenes.. We tried to capture that same feel - as the KinKou is something that's supposed to be a like the primoradial antagonist that's been brewing in the depths since the start.. Now I'm hoping I didn't pull it out of my bum - I don't have the quote to link here but in my reading there was a ANBU lead assault on the UHV to convert it into Uzushiogakure and Arashigakure we figured during this time Kusa was destroyed - alerting the ANBU to the cultism that was happening in the KinKou's hidden cricle and with the gods inactive presence at the time went over everyone's head - but spooked the ANBU enough to have the elite extermination unite come in and 'handle' the situation to smoothly absorb Kusa into the lightning empire without hassling Shiro to allow him to focus on imperial expansion.

KinKou - This was an interesting one - since as stated above. It started out as a idea to be apart of Kusa by means of our rouge faction. The original idea was to have KinKou be the 'ANBU' of Kusa - They were meant to be common farm folk on the surface - but beneath we're actually ANBU calling the shots of the village from the shadows under the false pretense Kasagakure was ran by a royal elite. Whilst Kusagakure itself would be bathed in illusion. Having a Genjutsu cast over the village to make it appear as if it was a vast - never ending imperial empire but in-reality was a vast - denseness of forest/farm lands. Similar in sense & theme to Danzo's ROOT running paralle to Kono government in the naruverse.. BUT that all changed when the lightning nation attacked haha... BUT THEN I saw SR's map and suddenly the Kasakakure & the KinKou became much much more than the source concept set out to be... So now here I am doing my breakdown Presentation for the KinKou.. as I thought perhaps this was best to get approve since its the heart of our characters & while still a rough draft I think the concept is enough in theory to be approved - so with it being a core concept of our characters I wanted to do my best to explain the our rough draft concept of the KinKou

[ I came across the religion system thread in the midst of making this post gonk seems alot of the concepts were actually in different forms.. but before I get overwhelmed and start retinkering to adjust with that system I want to in-depth explain our KinKou concept so you understand our characters trajectory & guide us to fit it within guild context. - Edit: We will be working on a official Guild, Cult-Concept for KinKou: making it a sect of: The Great Old Ones / consider this the pseudo rough-draft. ]

KinKou Retcon - (Snippets taken from 1stPost/Bio)
[X1] Did the KinKou spawn Kusa - or did Kusa spawn the KinKou?
( Having been the birthplace of the Kin - conscious that spawned KinKou Kusagakure is seen by the entity(Demiurge) as just as much apart of itself as the KinKou - the KinKou being the worker ants & Kusa being their kingdom/colony so to speak.. - We didn't find much lore on Kusagakure itself so we just freestyled..Our idea of Kusagakure was a ethereal 'Omnipotenice' essence that 'seeped' into the living-entities of the land. So while always out-numbered and small with limited forces the 'Omnipotent' spirit that 'spiritually' ruled over Kusa gave Kusagakure shinobi + wildlife an 'amplifier' of sorts that made them hyper-defense of the land/fighting to the death to defend it - our Kusa concept was to make it similar to SHU from dynasy warriors. A small/poor village but every 1 Kusa shinobi said to rival the strength of 1,000 of their peer Nation's ninja & the reason for their overwhelming strength and lethality being the 'Omnipotent (Demiurge)' spirit possessing them .. this 'amp' obvi not applicable to RPCs just lore-fillerstuff. & SO: Kusa is KinKou & KinKou is Kusa - so even tho Kusagakure is under control of Arashigakure our characters still called to Kusa as the 'Omnipresent Sprit of the land' dwells in them.. 'Signaling' them back to the ant colony to use an analogy keeping with the 'grass' theme haha.)
[ X2 ] Birthed to the aura of Kin: an all-dominating, primordial 'essence' of primal power. Kin: the primordial ooze birthed from Jashin's Invasion seeped into earthly-physical reality existing in a 6th plane of demission unsenseable by any other than the gods themselves - eventually nesting deep within the earthen core of what eventually was dubbed - Kusagakure
( (See [X1] Highlight) )
[ X3 ] Overwhelmed by the divine destructive essence their fragile mortal minds began to descent into madness as incomplete vessels of Kin. || It's fabled this hijacking of Jashin's Kin symbiote through the humans fracturing mind was the true birthing pang that helped usher in the complete divination of Il Palazzo. || Upon his ascension to complete divinity through the blood offering of the incomplete Jashin Kin vessels Il Palazzo acquired the life force necessary to push him into his perfected divinity; O-Inari . O-Inari chaotic omnipotence spawned the stabilizing dualistic structure required to manifest the perfect 'mortal' vessel; Kou - The omnipotent 'soul' of chaotic creation. Thus; The KinKou race was birthed into existence.
( (See [X1] Highlight): 2nd half of the KinKou creation origin. This is to express the creation of the KinKou's Soul or Thought-Conscious being birthed. It is from this that the KinKou's "manipulative/chaotic' essence is born, resulting in them becoming self proclaimed 'arbiters/emissaries' of the spiritual & shinobi worlds.)

KinKou - simply (from my quick eye glance through the religion thread) is best described as a fusion of Jashinism | O-Inari Sacrament | The Great Old Ones - while truly being; at it's core mix of The Great Old Ones & O-Inari Sacrament. I will further explain below.

KinKou meaning: "even measures" or "balanced equilibrium"
KinKou itself is a play on Yin-Yang; attempting to be the Anti-YingYang or the Dark Side/Underbelly of Balance: 'Anti-Christ/Lucifer' in essence. If Daoism is the good/pure Yin-Yang - KinKou would be the polar opposite being the bad/dark side or that is to mean - that in the end - all order returns to the entropy/nothingness it originated from or that even the most righteous/good actions produce a chaotic/entropic crescendo. If Daoist are Jedi - KinKou are Sith.

Chaos ( Sophisticated Rebellions) & Domination (Primordial Virility) being two sides of the same coin; KinKou is supposed to represent the coming together of total divine entropy to birth something new from the Chaotic Divination of ordered calamity through total chaos/destruction. as such the customs we've planned [ Keystones ] play into this Ying-Yang concept we intended to create depend on the 'branch' of KinKou one is ...

Kin - Yang - Primordial Instinct: 'Form/Virility/Power' [ Jashin ]
Kou - Yin - Chaotic Divination: 'Diaphanous/Celestial/Anarchy [ O-Inari ]

Kin - in concept: is to have sprung forth out of Jashin's insatiable bloodlust/destructive chaotic desires of domination when he came to the 'universe' during his invasion. Giving birth to the 'ethereal body' of the KinKou.
SR Cannon
However, it its infancy and in her early godhood, the universe was invaded by a chaotically destructive god named Jashin.

Kou - In concept: is to have sprung forth out of O-Inari's birthed divination; as grace for Kin's blood offerings of total worship to O-Inari's precursor; Il Palazzo. Canonical - I put this together as such - Because Kin was the ethereal body of Jashin's emotions - merging itself to humans in an attempt to become 'whole again' - as the humans mind descended into madness their chaotic-trance state allowed O-Inari to use this as a means to fully manifest himself using a fragment of Jashin to boost himself into full divinity. Taking favor of Kin because its a a non-shinobi/non-mortal that cried out in worship to Il Palazzo - aIbeit in a zombie-Iike state of madness - the worship of Il Palazzo & cries to be made whole again were genuine. Resulting in O-Inari showing grace towards Kin & Rewarding it with Kou - The soul of chaos/entropy: giving birth to the 'perfected vessel' or Human/Shinobi-KinKou I.E: Ryunoske/Rangiku & anyother future KinKou RPCs
SR Cannon - O-Inari Sacrament: Religion
After the rise of shinobi civilization, many common people such as farmers and most notably the Yozen clan began worshipping a god they named Il Palazzo as the god of tea, rice, fertility, and sealing. Il Palazzo changed his name to O-Inari after enough belief allowed him to manifest as a true divine being. || O-Inari favors non-shinobi as members of his faith

KinKou are supposed to be disciples of Jashin & O-Inari initially worshipping them in replace of the demiurge and as the KinKou's faith in the Order deepens and the character's strength grows; the truth is revealed that they come from neither Jashin nor O-Inari but in-fact are cosmic seeds spewed forth from the Demiurge - using the events of Kin-Kou to manifest his vessels into the physical realm. The reality being too-much to bare spirals the KinKou into madness - manifesting their full power but losing themselves entirely in the process eventually becoming all-consumed by the Demiurge possessed into doing it's will: Destroy Shinobi Society.

I did adjust the original concept to kinda better align with the guild preexisting cannon - but didn't want to assume anything;

Rangiku Biography
INDENTIt had been seven years since the destruction of Kusagakure. To this day, the village's collapse lives in mystifying infamy. The true origins of how or why the destruction began was never truly understood or clear to the outside observer, although many believed the royal family had betrayed the people by engaging in a corrupt conspiracy with the, at the time, newly exalted lightning Daiyamo; Shiro the Usurper. Presumably they had constructed a deal with the neighboring lands to hand off Kusagakure's precious infrastructure in a false flag invasion and in return their riches would be kept and the families notorious feudal status and power position would be maintained in the transition to the new Imperial order that was to come. Collapsing the village by design to allow the 'conquering' by the newly decreed Lightning Empire & it's total all-crushing control of the UHV allied forces, in what now stood as the fleeting Lightning Empire & fragmented Kumoito. Thousands of lives had been lost within The Hidden Grass Village. Of the few whom managed to survive, they were hunted, killed or imprisoned. Unlike many Grass Shinobi; The KinKou in particular we're nearly entirely eradicated. Having been specifically targeted by the elite-sect of Shiro's ANBU elimination task force.

INDENTThe KinKou & Kusagakure; much like the chicken or the egg it's nearly impossible to know which came into existence first. Did the KinKou spawn Kusa - or did Kusa spawn the KinKou? The true origins of the root of KinKou are aired in a hazy mystique of half truths and unanswered questions. || Kusagakure had predominantly been inhabited by a mass tribe of Uchiha - the Uchiha royals of the village had been fabled to be direct descendants of the dastardly god, Jashin. This divine bloodline was evident as they had been apart of the rare few whom had awakened the legendary Sharingan, || Although the lore of the royals birthright was false - it was, in fact, the KinKou - whom were the true descendants of Jashin.

INDENTIn the beginning - during creations infancy: Jashin's Divine Invasion gave birth to the aura of Kin: an all-dominating, primordial 'essence' of primal power. Kin: the primordial ooze birthed from Jashin's Invasion seeped into earthly-physical reality existing in a 6th plane of demission unsenseable by any other than the gods themselves - eventually nesting deep within the earthen core of what eventually was dubbed - Kusagakure.. It's primordial spiritual essence dominated & influenced the people of the land over the ages. Using it's Almighty domination to cultivate the prehistoric people of Kusagakure into a civilization according to Jashin's image to give worship to the deity it had spawned from. Kusa was plagued with strange and enormous statues of deities for Jashin worship. However - every generation the prehistoric tribes of Kusa would go mad from interacting with Kin's essence - as they themselves were imperfect mortals, whom we're never meant to come into contact with the divine energy of destruction. During their descents into madness the early vassals of Kin would - before committing Seppuku, begin building strange structure's rather not for Jashin but for Il Palazzo; it's fabled this hijacking of Jashin's Kin symbiote through the humans fracturing mind was the true birthing pang that helped usher in the complete divination of O-Nari. || Upon his ascension to complete divinity O-Nari's chaotic omnipotence spawned the stabilizing dualistic structure required to a manifest a perfect vessel; Kou - The omnipotent 'soul' of chaotic creation. Thus; The KinKou race was birthed into existence.

INDENTWith the dawning of Shinobi Civilization & Inactivity of the Divine Beings they spawned from the KinKou were forced into the shadows of Kusagakure society; ruling from behind the scenes whilst the royals unknowingly saved face for the KinKou. The royals being the face of Kusagakure - a clean yet tyrannical royal people aiding the UHV. Allowed for the underground networks of the KinKou to continue with their devote Idle worship of Jashin & O-Nari. Having gained their own human sentience the KinKou organized themselves into the shadowy governors of all that regarded Kusagakure - still divinely linked to the land itself the KinKou - despite their newly manifested human consciousness instinctively served the lingering influence of Kin - becoming the holy guardians of its sacred ground. The KinKou have become self-bequeathed Ambassadors of the Divine Realm & as such, have dedicated themselves to preserving a balance between the physical world and the spirit realm, without showing a preference to either... That was, until Shinobi Society ordered for their extermination... It has been fabled that the radical cultist whom released the Nibi during the great Seizan War were actually; in fact - The KinKou.

I know you wanted more of a bio from Rangiku - so this is kinda what I had in mind.

TLDR: Rangiku & the people of Kusagakure we're overcome & enslaved by Shiro's ANBU Task-Force leading the Imperial Forces during the eradication of the UHV - Resulting in the destruction of Kusagakure: being turned into a vassal state for the Lightning Emperor | The KinKou are a 'fused' 'race' of spiritual shinobi / prehistoric humans coming under the influence of Jashin - eventually evolving with the influence of Jashin until a great merging event that so to speak - elevated them into their more completed vessels or 'interface' enabling KinKou to communicate unknowingly with their gods will. KinKou RPCs are to function sort of like worker-ants building a colony - each ant instinctively driven to do what's best for the silent but all-encompassing nature of the 'sentient' greater-collective (I.E - Build Kusa/Temple of worship - Summon Demurige - Destory Shinobi Society.)

Hurrak

I think these are generally do-able ideas. Granted, I read this in a spot where I couldn't really fully.
PM me (or join up on the discord, we will be happy to have you) and we can figure out any system stuff you might need for your plans. Or lore. Any lore stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:30 pm
User Image

Saza Prt.2

User Image
                        ▰ PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: Saza Kusanagi
                        Nickname: None
                        Birthdate: October/30th

Body Rank: E

Hair Color: Black
                        Eye Color: Brown
                        Height: 3'11" (119.3 cm)
                        Weight: 45lbs. ( 20.4 kg )

Bloodline: NA

Non-Combat Outfit: Non-Combat - One of sevral
                        Combat Outfit: Combat

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Nindo: My Friends can be my greatest strength

Personality: She is quite laid-back and jovial, frequently engaging in light-hearted humor, though this tends to be rather sarcastic at times. Her morals cause her to butt heads with people from time to time.

Village: Tanigakure / Hidden Valley
                        Title: Academy Student

Biography: Saza's life isn't anything to special. Loving family, a single mother and her Grandfather. Her father passed away years ago in service to the village. And a dark secret no one will bring up. She only knows her grandfather has to leave every so often to "deal" with some personal matters. But other than that he spends his time helping on the farm or training Saza.
                        She has to be on her guard at all times, her Grandfather is notorious for ambushing her and leaving her tied up or give her a few good strikes. His attack's were restrained, but he would hit her with meaning, leaving bruises and welts on her, telling her if she wanted to ever come close to beating him she would have to come at him with intent to kill. In his own twisted way he felt he was getting her ready for things to come on the road she had chosen.
                        Her mother would come in after words and help mend her wounds and dry her tears. Trying to convince her that Grandpa was only doing this to her to help make her stronger, she would hate him for it but in the end it will save her life.
                        It was because of her mother's care and love that made her dedicate so much time in studying Medical Jutsus. She wanted to be a healer more than a warrior, feeling she could make more of a difference. Knowing this didn't detour her grandfather. It wasn't just one surprise attacks after another. He would vigorously train her in Taijutsu and other Jutsu skills. Knowing the path she was taking he taught her his Chakra Absorption technique. Making her do it over and over until she had it right and then beyond. Each failer was followed by pain. He pushed her until it became an automatic response to using Taijutsus.

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

First Class: Medic
                        ▱▰▱ Support Specialist The user is capable of conferring a 2 point stat boost to any ally that they desire. This stat boost can be what ever the medic wishes, however it can only go on one ally for every [2] Body Ranks of the user. Additionally to this, the medic is able to use healing iryojutsu on an ally from a distance as opposed to having to touch them. The range for this is fifty [50] feet. Furthermore, the user gains an additional 25 chakra per body rank. Tenketsu regeneration is applied at twice the amount, while techniques which cause tenketsu rot or burnout on the user have their effects reduced by half. Tenketsu restored by those with this discipline gain chakra equal to the rank of the tenketsu rot / burn out they suffered. So if the target is healed of tenketsu rot / burnout which prohibited the use of A-ranked techniques, then the target will gain 80 chakra in addition to having their tenketsu points restored. Finally this discipline allows the user to apply twice the tenketsu rot and burnout on techniques which utilize them.

Second Class: Medic
                        ▱▰▱ Maladies PhysicianShinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.

▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization:Medical – Medical: If this class is chosen as the first class and second class then you may choose two disciplines from this class. Additional medical technique slots can be converted to and from Ninjutsu/Genjutsu slots. You may convert 10 Ninjutsu/Genjutsu slots to 1 Taijutsu/Bukijutsu slot. Additionally, Medical jutsu cast by shinobi of this discipline are [1] Rank cheaper in cost. Medical Jutsu become Overwhelming. Once every [3] posts, a Medical Specialist is able to use Medical techniques for no action.

Chakra Pool: 100 / 550
                        Stamina Pool: 100 / 350
                        Chakra Element:
                        - Lightning
                        - Wind
                        Chakra Color: Dark Blue
                        Chakra Materialization: Normal: A dark blue light surrounds her body as if to outline her shape no matter the angle you see her from. It rises off of her like steam.

Stats:

• Strength ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Speed ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Agility ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Endurance ► 0
                        → N/A

Strengths:
                        • Picking locks
                        • Poisons and Antidotes
                        Weaknesses:
                        • Cooking
                        • Being on time, she is always late. No less than 5 mins no more than 20.
                        Fears:
                        • Spiders
                        • Her Grandfather, Gin Chiba

Modifiers:
                        • + 100 Chakra
                        • +1 Sp and Ag
                        Personal Attributes:

▱▰▱ Energized|
                        - Gains +100 Chakra

▱▰▱ Light Footed
                        - Due to rigorous training with weighted clothing all her movements are twice as fast. [+1 to SP and AG +1]

▱▰▱ Duty |
                        - The user acquires +2 PAs. They are able to claim S+ Ranked Techniques without Village or Faction leader permission. The user can also become a sage of a summoning contract even if the normal alloted sages are full, additionally the user gains +100 senjutsu to their natural energy pool, curse or sage mode applicable. Human Sage cannot be acquired in this manner.

D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Crafting Trees

Crafting Profession Missions Complete: {all start at 0, remove this}
                        D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Career Profession Titles

Career Profession Missions Complete: {all start at 0}
                        D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

▰ INVENTORY

• Projectile Pack: Medium
                        - A package of ten medium sized projectiles. Senbon throwing needles

• Small Basic Weapon: Ninjato (Short sword)
                        - Using basic materials, the current smelter creates a small weapon for his customer. (Short sword, dagger, etc.) Material can any that the user desires.

• Smoke Bombs: [x20]
                        - A vision-obscuring bombs (any color that the user desires). While in a smoke cloud, Shinobi who have not trained in Juurai Toorima are denied their agility stat bonuses while they remain in the smoke.

• Wire [15 yards]
                        - A length of flexible wire that is capable of being used for swinging around objects, being attached to places, & any other kind of rope-like activity.

Weapon Specs

((My skills made it too big to post so link is at the top. sorry it took so long))
                        quote="gucci-shinigami"]
                        Brooy

Hurrak

DarkMockingbird

YazuhaDPanda

Interesting Gawker

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:33 pm
HaptismXO
Approved - Just a friendly reminder of the rules (which you have not broken I just noticed that you'll have two rogues now) that while your characters can interact they will not be able to benefit from the other (i.e exchange items)

YazuhaDPanda
Approved - If Tanigakure is seems like it's "sleeping" as you make progress - let a crew person know if you need activity. We may be able to suggest temporary alternatives to bide your time with.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:10 pm
User Image

User Image
                        ▰ PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: Mamoru
                        Nickname:
                        Birthdate: July 21st

Height: 5'11"
                        Weight: 173lbs

Bloodline: Mokuton

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Nindo: "A chain is only as strong as its weakest link."
                        Personality: Bearing the soul of a pugilist and the heart of a doctor, Mamoru navigates the current trials in his life with a sense of determination and virtue in equal measure. Despite his past, he carves the path to a brighter future he envisions for his family, willing to shine a similar light upon others who are also struggling along the way. The same instinct that compels him to fight, drives the desire to help those who are unable to help themselves.

Village: Konohagakure
                        Title: Academy Student

Biography: What some might consider a "normal childhood", was shattered into pieces before Mamoru was old enough to understand the weight of his father's secrets which caused his family such misfortune. Following his disappearance, nameless gangsters filled the void. Harassing Mamoru's mother for an astonishing debt that demanded repayment. Subsequent visits often ended in the destruction of his mother's shop, or on occasion, violence, which had ignited a fire in the young boy's soul to pursue training as a fighter to protect his mother.

With hard work, came forth the necessary skill to fend off the mobsters - albeit at a novice level. This unfortunately did not resolve the mystery of his father's absence, nor the debt over their heads. They'd continue to come back. Time and time again: stronger, faster, and angrier than than the last. The combination of the repeated assaults and Mamoru's mother suddenly growing ill, forced them to close the herbal shop. Selling the building hadn't put a dent into the payment they owed.

Mamoru resorted to competitive fighting to chip away at the remaining debt, despite his mother's initial resistance. Her safety was guaranteed in the hospital, yet her life continued to be at risk. He couldn't fight this blight with his fists. Formal ninja training in the medical arts at the Academy was the only option he had to have any chance at curing his mother's ailment.

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

First Class: Medical
                        ▱▰▱ Combat MedicShinobi of this discipline gain the ability Korabo their Taijutsu or Bukijutsu with Medical Jutsus for a single action once every [3] posts. The user's body is more attuned to adrenaline, which allows them to receive a benefit from their techniques which use them every other post versus every three post. In addition, the user gains a 1 point increase in a chosen stat per body rank but must utilize all increases in the same stat. The user's body is treated with the durability of medium armor without any drawbacks. The shinobi gains three tai slots, one at D rank, one at C rank, and then one at A-ranked. Finally, the user is able to augment their Seal of 100 Seal. Not only does this discipline allow the user to utilize the technique Cherry Blossom Hurricane twice, but once every [2] posts the user is able to store chakra into their Strength of 100 chakra pool without consuming an activation. The user also deals with trauma they receive at one rank less than other ninja.
                        Second Class: Medical
                        ▱▰▱ Support SpecialistThe user is capable of conferring a 2 point stat boost to any ally that they desire. This stat boost can be what ever the medic wishes, however it can only go on one ally for every [2] Body Ranks of the user. Additionally to this, the medic is able to use healing iryojutsu on an ally from a distance as opposed to having to touch them. The range for this is fifty [50] feet. Furthermore, the user gains an additional 25 chakra per body rank. Tenketsu regeneration is applied at twice the amount, while techniques which cause tenketsu rot or burnout on the user have their effects reduced by half. Tenketsu restored by those with this discipline gain chakra equal to the rank of the tenketsu rot / burn out they suffered. So if the target is healed of tenketsu rot / burnout which prohibited the use of A-ranked techniques, then the target will gain 80 chakra in addition to having their tenketsu points restored. Finally this discipline allows the user to apply twice the tenketsu rot and burnout on techniques which utilize them.
                        ▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization:Medical – Medical: If this class is chosen as the first class and second class then you may choose two disciplines from this class. Additional medical technique slots can be converted to and from Ninjutsu/Genjutsu slots. You may convert 10 Ninjutsu/Genjutsu slots to 1 Taijutsu/Bukijutsu slot. Additionally, Medical jutsu cast by shinobi of this discipline are [1] Rank cheaper in cost. Medical Jutsu become Overwhelming. Once every [3] posts, a Medical Specialist is able to use Medical techniques for no action.

Chakra Pool: 100
                        Stamina Pool: 100
                        Chakra Element: Earth, Water
                        Chakra Color: Cerise
                        Chakra Materialization: Gnarled vines and roots twisting upward.

Stats:
                        • Strength ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Speed ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Agility ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Endurance ► 0
                        → N/A

Strengths:
                        • Determination
                        • Stalwart

Weaknesses:
                        • Selflessness
                        • Compassion for All

Fears:
                        • Mother's Death
                        • Unpaid Debts

Modifiers:

Personal Attributes:
                        ▱▰▱ Master of Oneself | While in the Clan's unique sage mode, the user is able to utilize one additional activation for offensive, defensive, or supportive purposes. In addition, the user's chakra and stamina pools are increased by 100 upon creation, not requiring sage mode activation.
                        ▱▰▱ Diversity is Key | The Senju can choose any two of the following: 10 Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, One Tai, One Buki Style. In addition, the two chosen field receiving the additional slots, (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Bukijutsu, and Taijutsu) also receive overwhelming properties while in the clan's unique sage mode. Additional benefits apply per the description of the clan's sage mode. Will choose after graduation.
                        ▱▰▱ Naturalization | While in the clan's unique sage mode, any techniques the user's attacks collide with which carry the overwhelming from a property outside of sage mode and golden dragon lose their overwhelming quality. This includes disciplines, curse marks, and demons. In addition, the user's ability to mold their senju techniques through somantic gestures now applies to all ninjutsu techniques, including medical techniques if applicable.

D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Crafting Trees

D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Career Profession Titles

D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

▰ INVENTORY

Weapon Specs

{Only required for custom weapons, copy paste custom description. Standard weapons may have details listed here as well, but it is not required.}

▰ TECHNIQUES

Limitations:
                        • Ninjutsu | 00 / 00
                        • Genjutsu | 00 / 00
                        • Iryojutsu | 00 / 00
                        • Taijutsu Styles | 00 / 00
                        • Bukijutsu Styles | 00 / 00

Maruton:
                        • Kai | Rank X | Default
                        • Art of Walking on Water | Rank D | Default
                        • Art of Walking on Walls | Rank D | Default
                        • Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D | Default

Doton

Suiton

Mokuton
                        • {Remove if none}

Iryojutsu
                        • {Remove if none}

Genjutsu

Illusory
                        • {Remove if none}

Enchantment
                        • {Remove if none}

Instance
                        • {Remove if none}

Chain
                        • {Remove if none}

Taijutsu {Remove if none}
                        {Style name here}
                        • {Stage progression / techniques learned}

Bukijutsu {Remove if none}
                        {Style name here}
                        • {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▰ ACADEMY STUDENT

Learned E Rank Techniques

gucci-shinigami

Brooy

Hurrak

DarkMockingbird

Zakateus

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:16 pm
Zakateus

Approved  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:54 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▰ PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: Fuyu Shiranui
                        Nickname: None as of now
                        Birthdate: 02/02

Height: 130cm
                        Weight: 36kg

Bloodline: N/A

Non-Combat Outfit: Either a white shirt combined with midnight blue shorts or a white turtleneck with midnight blue sweats depending on the weather. Her choice of shoes are white comfy sneakers. She also is often seen with a fanny pack around her hips, always with tinted glasses, usually blue in color though she does sometimes switch it up and various types of earrings and rings.
                        Combat Outfit: Her combat style resembles her civilian outfit excepts that she wears the standard ninja shoes and tones it down on her jewelry lest they become an obstacle She also prefers to wear fingerless gloves and knee protectors if she is wearing shorts as protective gear.

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Nindo: Weakness is not an obstacle for Ambitions
                        Personality: You could say that Fuyu is a chaotic neutral type of person. She is highly ambitious and shrewd and won't hesitate to use tactics of manipulations as well as use people as stepping stones if it means that she will be closer to her goal. Despite her cunning nature she isn't a bad person per se as she does tend to care for her precious people (and sometimes those precious people are also her stepping stones but she likes to believe that she takes good care of her stepping stones). She takes care to balance the hard and soft sides of her personality as she is self aware that weighing her character in either direction will result in becoming an obstacle to her goals.

Village: Tanigakure
                        Title: N/A

Biography: In a world where lineage meant everything, Fuyu was born into a civilian family with nothing notable to them. A family of merchants who moved to Tanigakure upon it's creation for a peaceful living, there was nothing outstanding about her or her lineage. She had never encountered a single relative who had expressed their desire to become a shinobi nor did her relatives engage with the ninja of Tanigakure all that often, so when she came to her parents with the desire to become a ninja, she was promptly rebutted.

However, Fuyu was nothing but stubborn and where her ambitions lied, no one could get in her way. Not even her parents.

At first they believed it was simply the games she played around with the village kids that had fired her up. It happened from time to time. It was simply a phase. With maturity, the Shiranuis always understood that their dreams of shinobihood were for naught. With nothing but a puddle of chakra to show and a petite constitution, the shinobi world was too harsh for civilians like them.

Nonetheless Fuyu was a determined little girl and quite shrewd though not many knew of it. The life of civilians was a life of safety... or so everyone was made to believe. Fuyu knew better. The life of a civilian was that of chickens in their hen, with a flimsy lock keeping the wolfs at bay. History had taught her that locks were never everlasting and there was no guarantee of safety once it would break.

So, Fuyu was determined to grow strong. Strong enough that once the lock came off, and everyone could only hope the wolf wouldn't pick them as prey, she would be a fierce predator herself.

"Just to try it out! Once I get bored of it I'll drop out! I'll keep up my studies to inherit the family business, I promise!"

Fuyu didn't mind breaking promises. Especially when she knew the promises broken would be forgiven. She knew she would never get bored. Which fool would ever bore of power and strength? This was her nindo.

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

First Class: Puppeteer
                        ▱▰▱ Arcane PuppetmasterYou are most skilled with combining your puppets with chakra skills. Any spiritual kugutsu techniques gain overwhelming up to S-Rank. You can also cast any Ninjutsu and Genjutsu techniques that you know through your puppet without hand signs and instead with somatic hand movements. This takes the same amount of time to mold chakra as hand signs. Every other rank you gain [10] Ninjutsu or Genjutsu or mixed slots for a total of [30] slots (D, B, and S).
                        Second Class: Genjutsu
                        ▱▰▱ Master of Deception: With genjutsu, realism and the sensory ability of the target factor heavily into the ability of the victim to realize they are in a genjutsu. The illusionist chooses [1] Sense of Specialization that will render a genjutsu cost [1] rank less if the casted genjutsu's primary sense is their specialization. Genjutsu that use the illusionist's Sense of Specialization as the primary sense become resistant to the sensory powers of sages and non-Infinite Perception discipline scholars. This resistance means that the genjutsu will go unnoticed from these abilities. Since the illusionist has become so adept in their Sense of Specialization they may always weave it into genjutsu as an Additional Sense unless it would bring the illusion's sensory control above the [5] limit. The illusionist may also always select any Additional Sense that is not their Sense of Specialization to add to a genjutsu as long as it does not exceed the cap of [5] manipulated senses.
                        ▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization:Puppeteer – Genjutsu

Chakra Pool: 100
                        Stamina Pool: 100
                        Chakra Element: Lightning, Water
                        Chakra Color: White
                        Chakra Materialization: It is blindingly white, like the purest of snow whirling and dancing around her.

Stats:
                        • Strength ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Speed ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Agility ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Endurance ► 0
                        → N/A

Strengths:
                        • Situational awareness
                        • Social and Emotional Intelligence
                        Weaknesses:
                        • Physical strength
                        • Helpless without her puppets
                        Fears:
                        • Being just another face in a crowd
                        • Lacking control

Modifiers:
                        • Members of the puppeteer class naturally gain access to the puppet theatre branch of the performer career, raising their branch limit from [1] to [2]. If a PA is selected then members of the puppeteer class may have up to [3] performer career branches maximally. Additionally, members of the puppeteer class gain double the amount of puppet points and mechanisms awarded by puppet theatre branch titles.
                        • Genjutsu and puppetry cost [5] less chakra to perform per rank of the technique.
                        • With genjutsu, realism and the sensory ability of the target factor heavily into the ability of the victim to realize they are in a genjutsu. The illusionist chooses [1] Sense of Specialization that will render a genjutsu cost [1] rank less if the casted genjutsu's primary sense is their specialization. Genjutsu that use the illusionist's Sense of Specialization as the primary sense become resistant to the sensory powers of sages and non-Infinite Perception discipline scholars. This resistance means that the genjutsu will go unnoticed from these abilities. Since the illusionist has become so adept in their Sense of Specialization they may always weave it into genjutsu as an Additional Sense unless it would bring the illusion's sensory control above the [5] limit. The illusionist may also always select any Additional Sense that is not their Sense of Specialization to add to a genjutsu as long as it does not exceed the cap of [5] manipulated senses.

Personal Attributes:

▱▰▱ Selfless Service | Grants the user 2 PA and 5 custom points. Any ninja the user performs a profession or mission with is given an additional 50% XP for missions at or below the user's body rank. Additionally, the user is accustomed to teamwork and can utilize Korabo with one other Shinobi at no activation cost from the parner (clones, pet and summons do not count), the user must still utilize an activation themselves to use the combined technique. This has a cooldown of 2 posts and cannot be stacked with another user's "Selfless Service" and can only be done with one other person at a time.

D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Crafting Trees
                        • N/A

C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Career Profession Titles
                        • N/A

D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

{This spoiler is where you'll link to your character's relevant claim posts for missions, training, holidays/events, and professions.}

▰ INVENTORY

• N/A

Weapon Specs

▰▰▰ TECHNIQUES

Limitations:
                        • Ninjutsu | 00 / 00
                        • Genjutsu | 00 / 00
                        • Iryojutsu | 00 / 00
                        • Taijutsu Styles | 00 / 00
                        • Bukijutsu Styles | 00 / 00

Maruton:
                        • Kai | Rank X | Default
                        • Substitution Technique | Rank E | Training
                        • Art of Walking on Water | Rank D | Training
                        • Art of Walking on Walls | Rank D | Training
                        • Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D | Training

Lighning
                        • N/A

Water
                        • N/A

Genjutsu

Enchantment
                        • Marionette World Nightmare | Rank A

Kugutsu
                        • N/A

▰ ACADEMY STUDENT

Learned E Rank Technique
                        • Kai | Rank X
                        • Henge no Jutsu | Rank E

Mondshire

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:35 pm
Mondshire
Pending

I won't ask you to select your specific ninjutsu, genjutsu, etc or formulate the slots numbers (because you're still at Academy)

Quote:
I would at least like to at least see that you know what jutsu types you're getting with your class selection. But again, I don't exactly need to see slot total until you graduate.

►I also would want to see that you know what cross-class bonus you're getting since locating it does require some extra reading.

►Also. Sorry. It's on us for not being more descriptive:

Among your choices of Integrity, Respect, and Selfless Service... pick one!

Any bonus PAs you may get will be taken essentially anything else that you're entitled to as a shinobi with no bloodline. As a new player, I highly recommend picking basic, "pre approved" personal attributes from the spoiler in the Personal Attribute system when the time comes to settle on one. It's easier when you start out if you don't have a specific idea.

You can always eventually change your PA's as your build needs it.

Otherwise, your profile is generally in good shape.

Any questions please let us know.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:26 am
Hurrak

I've read up on the techniques but it's going to take me a while to select a few and since I'm starting as an academy student I just wanted to go ahead a start while I took my time thinking about techniques.

Is there a maximum/minimum requirement for how many techniques I must select?

I removed all the PAs but one in the original post. Hope everything works now smile  

Mondshire

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:43 am
Custom PA's for Shinji from Discord (x2)

In Plain Sight: Due to the extensive stealth and espionage training required to be an ANBU agent, any techniques related to stealth or obscuring the users presence are effective up to S Rank against dojutsu and sensory abilities, regardless of rank of the used technique.

Delayed Impact: Although his personality seems to project the contrary, Shinji has an incredible mind for tactics and strategy. Whenever he uses a technique that would result in a concussive blast or shockwave (such as from Gyuki's Colossus Impact PA or sonic booms from Speed Release), Shinji can actively delay the blast and release it when he chooses, for no additional cost. This cannot be done to hold a blast beyond the post the technique was used in, but can be used to release the concussive blast after the moment of contact instead of during.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:56 pm
Mondshire
Hurrak

I've read up on the techniques but it's going to take me a while to select a few and since I'm starting as an academy student I just wanted to go ahead a start while I took my time thinking about techniques.

Is there a maximum/minimum requirement for how many techniques I must select?

I removed all the PAs but one in the original post. Hope everything works now smile

I won't ask you to select the techniques you will start with as a genin. It is a lot to comb through. Don't worry about those right now.

There is a maximum that you will eventually have. At the moment, as a student, it isn't going to make or break you if you do or do not have them while you're learning the systems.

In the class creation section, you might have noticed a section in each class post that describes Limitations
Or Jutsu slots. The terminology gets swapped around a lot but they mean the same thing.

Your Limitations will be able to be determined at D Rank.
You're perfectly fine with 00/00 Limitations across the board on your profile.

The item I want to bring to your attention is the Limitations section on your profile. It begins in a default state that you will be able to customize based on rewards and exclusive features only available to certain classes. Iryojutsu, for example is listed as a default on the profile skeleton to show everyone this is where the extra class related jutsu will go.

As a genjutsu/puppeteer class character you have special access to the Puppetry techniques that would he advised to record in place of Iryojutsu. Our goal is just to see that you've at least seen these aspects of the profile and give us an idea that you've taken these special jutsu into account.

Have you found the cross class information?

yeah, i think your profile is in an acceptable state. So I will approve it.

I think you're entitled to a few more personal attributes? Four, maybe? I have to check. Just an FYI for later. You won't need to decide on those until you feel ready.

In your records, make sure you have Iryojutsu swapped out for the correct class related jutsu

If there are any questions you have about items you need to look for to build your profile or you want to see specific examples of... say... how you might set up Limitations for a puppeteer (because they are special class) let us know!  

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

③ || Approval Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out