Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ③ || Approval Area
Profile Approval (Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:38 pm
Quote:
I have Kerron's permission to replish from this profile Hakanai I'm not sure of what her end AC, ryo, and techniques was but doesn't matter, I'm okay with this setup.

7,500 AC
59 tech / 2 = 29.5 = 29 technique to autolearn

Let me know if I missed out anything or did anything wrong

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Harou
Nickname: N/A
Birthdate: October 31st

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 154lbs [ 10% of fat ]
Appearance: Ignore the Sunagakure headband. Artist avoiding me since I paid her for another art but she hasn't got back to me.

Nindo:
Personality: Friendly and upbeat, Harou tends to be rash and impulsive. Ignoring those negatives, Harou is kind and will do what it takes to reach to her patient and heal them. Undesired to leave herself open in battles, Harou had taken up how to defend herself. It is said that she may have a bit of martyr complex. Surprisingly, she seems to be very knowledgeable in the medical field, enough for her to stay calm during situations. Outside of battles and mission, her ADHD of rash and impulsiveness can be obvious.

Village: Arashigakure
Title: Genin
Body Rank: C-rank
First Class: Medical
____Combat MedicShinobi of this discipline gain the ability to pay for their simple taijutsu using chakra. This does not alter its strength in collisions in any way from a standard simple technique. Furthermore medical learning reductions gained from this class, also count towards taijutsu learning reductions.
Second Class: Taijutsu
____BerserkerYour external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have moderately increased Strength and Fortitude. Your hardened body allows you to mitigate the pain/status effect of an incoming attack for two post per body rank, allowing you to continue the fight until the pain or hazards settle in. This means that a stunning effect can be delayed by up to ten posts at S rank. However, you ignore pain anytime you use this discipline for any reason, meaning if you delay having your arm disabled by a skill, you can also ignore the pain from having been stabbed on that post as well. Ex.: A ninja uses a lightning technique designed to stun you. For one post, you can delay that effect from taking hold, and have nine posts to continue delaying effects. Similarly, the pain from the attack itself is also ignored. This doesn't, however, prevent you from being blown away in the wind, or set on fire/drowned for example. Furthermore, if lethal damage is suffered then the delaying ability will be nullified for that effect.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Kōton [ Steel Release ]
Approval: Approved

Chakra Pool: 290
Stamina Pool: 290
Chakra Element: Doton and Suiton
Chakra Color: Teal
Chakra Materialization: Soft wisps as if she was a spiritual being

Passive Status Increases:
• Strength ► 3
→ Berserker and The Kaiser Fist
• Speed ► 0
→ N/A
• Reflex ► 0
→ N/A
• Fortitude ► 0
→ N/A

Strengths:
Well, I'm pretty confident. Also, I'm very physical so I can do physically demanding stuff. I like to think that I don't give up easily. I also have a desire to protect those I care about including civilians.
Weaknesses:
Communication, hands down. I can never get my point across. I also was never able to do Genjutsu so sometimes I do struggle to Kai out of them or tell difference between reality and fantasy. My attention span, A lot of people have complained about it, heh.
Fears:
Being locked up is definitely one of them. I am also scared of alive chickens, they are ridiculously aggressive. I am also scared of being weak or unable to heal someone.

Modifiers:
• -2 Reduction in Eiseijutsu
• -4 Reduction in Taijutsu
Personal Attributes:
I wanna be a healer! - Add 10 Eiseijutsu slots
Yikes - With her knowledge in Eiseijutsu and Taijutsu, she is able to combine the offensive Eiseijutsu [ If she had learned any ] into her punches/kicks/etc [ I.E. She punches someone as well combine Suji dageki into the punch, which will have both the effect of hte punch and Suji dageki ] Intense training with this, she no longer needs to do hand seals for combining Eiseijutsu with Taijutsu. Alone, she must do handseals.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両3,775
AC: 7,500

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Crafting Trees
• {First Tree Here} || →
• {Second Tree Here} || →
• {Third Tree Here} || →
• {Fourth Tree Here} || →

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles
• {Job} || →
• {Job} || →

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 06 / 10
• Eiseijutsu : : 04 / 21
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 08
• Taijutsu Styles : : 02 / 02
• Formless Styles : : 00 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles : : 00 / 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Size:
Weapon Location:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Doton

Suiton

Kōton

▬▬┤|E i s e i j u t s u

Healing
• Genshi [ Thread ]
• Gien to Kairan [ Donation and Circulation ]

Offensive
• Itami Gekka [ Pain Intensification ]
• Ketsueki Juutai [ Blood Stagnation ]

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

The Kaiser Fist
• Stage One
Heavy Punch
Stimulating Armour

• Stage Two
Kaiser Crown
Crumbling Overhead
Sudden Straight

• Stage Three
Elbow Bolt
Guillotine Drop
Iron Backhand
Meaty Punch

• Stage Four
Breaking Lariat
Golem Missile
Invigorating Armor

• Stage Five

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e s

Current Slots Available → 00 // 02
Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used
• _______ → || [X]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Left at a doorstep of the Orphanage, Harou had developed a devil may care personality for a short time. The young girl kept herself and had no last name or any evidence of who she once was, she didn't care. Constantly, she was getting in trouble due to her lack of focus which cause her making impulsive decisions. Over time, they realize that her chakra was higher than many of the children at the orphanage so she was able to go to the Academy School for the Shinobi. There, Harou's true personality developed. She started to care and smile once again that no one had seen in years. Lived alone in an apartment as long she helped out and continue to go to the school, Harou started to train harshly. With high marks in Eiseijutsu as well Taijutsu, Harou's heart sometimes got in the way and she would have an outburst of emotion. Being in the field of medical and fighting, it helped Harou to develop focus during serious moments. Outside of those moments however...

Graduated at the Academy school, she was a genin but she spent most of her time goofing off [ sleeping in strange places like a cat ] as well helping out in the hospital, Harou wasn't sure if she truly wanted to be a shinobi or a civilian that can just help out in the hospital. Deep down inside, Harou always doubted her mind, believing she wasn't smart enough to have what it takes. After a conversation with a kind shinobi at the hospital, Harou had decided once and for all to see if she has what it takes.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:18 am
SB5K
This is my first and only full respec of this RPC. He was approved one year ago in SN by Ergo War and was allowed to be resubmitted based on a lackluster PA with his approval. I would argue that this does not count as a full respec and took place in a different guild, but this is up to the crew's discretion.

This respec includes:

1. New class and discipline choices.

2. Two new PAs (originally created by Regalina Kaicho in SN and granted to me with his permission).

3. New Jutsu list limitations with several jutsu forgotten and omitted.

4. Energy pool adjustment based on new class, training missions from SR, and training missions of intermediate and basic from SN.

5. His puppets will be overhauled soon based on the Army of One discipline replacing Architect. New custom jutsu will be posted as well. His old kugutsu custom jutsu have been submitted to mods for inclusion in the Kugutsu system.

Thank you for your attention and consideration.

User Image

Full Name: Tetsuhiko Hanzō
Nickname: Tetsu | The Iron Prince (Tetsuoji)
Famous Name: The God of Art and Beauty
Birthdate: November 8th

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 603 lbs
Body: Human puppet

Nindo: "The day I became a puppet was the day I severed my strings."
Personality: Tetsuhiko is, first and foremost, an artist and a performer with a mind that is incredibly creative. His skills in the fine arts of sculpture, music, drawing, painting, etc. as well as his artisanal skills in puppet creation and theater cause him to be boastful of his talent. He seeks to create an age of renaissance art in the world where beauty is recognized supremely. He enjoys combat and refers to every battle as theater and every puppet as art. As an artist, he lives inside of his own head and has high aspirations for his artistic work.

Tetsuhiko's interpersonal behavior is larger than life because of his conviction that all of life is a performance on a stage. This leads him to be characteristically theatrical in most of his interactions with both comedic and dramatic effect. He is a free-spirited and even delusional individual who wishes to spread the viewpoint of extreme philosophical romanticism. Tetsuhiko gives all of his heart and soul into his passions. He has goals to release great beauty and creativity into the world around him. The world is a blank canvas for him to beautify.

He is also incredibly vain and arrogant and asserts that he is the god of art and beauty who must be worshipped in order to lift the world out of darkness. Because his body is an impeccably designed puppet with his soul and vital essence in a core of living flesh, he has become an immortal masterpiece of his own art. After shedding his mortal coil and forsaking his humanity, he believes that he is the world's only hope of becoming artistic and beautiful. He has seen the filth and ugliness in the world and will never rest until he washes it all away no matter who or what gets in his way. Because of his past traumas, Tetsuhiko is incredibly afraid of death and views it as humanity's greatest weakness. His goal is to maintain absolute self-preservation in pursuit of his goals.

Village: Uzushiogakure
Title: Jounin
Body Rank: B
First Class: Puppeteer
____Army of One The user makes use of their puppetry skills to become a one man army, increasing the overall output potential that their signature weapons can dish out by allowing them to control puppets according to one [1] rank above their own. In other words, at D-rank, they can control one puppet per hand, whereas other disciplines require both hands for one puppet. To maximize this potential, the users puppets gain a +3 weapon mechanism per puppet. Additionally, their chakra strings are significantly tougher than other puppet user's, making any chakra string technique act a rank higher. For D-rank, this bonus only works for techniques D rank and lower, C-rank for C rank and lower, B-rank for B rank and lower, A-rank for A rank and lower, and S-rank for S rank and lower.
Second Class: Bloodline
____Blood KnightYour bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.

Bloodline: Satetsu | Iron Sand

Chakra Pool: 1,040

Increased in SN basic/intermediate training missions and events.
[x]

2018 New Years Gift

January: +10 Chakra
February: +10 Chakra
March: +10 Chakra
April: +10 Chakra
May: +10 Chakra
June: +10 Chakra
July: +10 Chakra
August: +10 Chakra
September: +10 Chakra
October: +10 Chakra
November: +10 Chakra
December: +10 Chakra

Stamina Pool: 585

Increased in SN basic/intermediate training missions and events.
[x]

Chakra Element: Lightning | Earth
Chakra Color: Purple
Chakra Materialization: A radiant and godly indigo light.

• Strength ► 0
→ N/A
• Speed ► 0
→ N/A
• Reflex ► 0
→ N/A
• Fortitude ► 0
→ N/A

Strengths:
• Human puppet body
• Magnetism
• Iron sand
• Defense
• Cunning
• Intelligence
• Multitasking
• Strategy
Weaknesses:
• Arrogance
• Vanity
Fears:
• Mortality
• Never creating a world of beauty and art
• Ugliness

Modifiers:
• Learn 3 extra Kugutsu techniques per post.
• 16 potential hazards resistance.
• Learn 3 extra Bloodline techniques per post.
• Learn 1 extra Doton [ Earth ] and Raiton [ Lightning ] ninjutsu per post.
• Receive moderately less damage from Raiton [ Lightning ] ninjutsu, and lightning related attacks.
Personal Attributes:
• Magnetic Sculpting | Magnetically crafted objects may retain their form until destroyed/deconstructed.
• Puppeteer's Hands | Tetsuhiko can use single hand signs to mold chakra while using chakra puppet strings. It takes the same amount of time to mold chakra using this method.

Granted PAs

• Flower Power | Tetsuhiko starts with an apprentice level in botany. (July 4th, 2017 Job PA)
• Timeless Toxins | Medium and heavy hazards made by Tetsuhiko have a longer shelf life and decay slowly over time. Heavy hazards decay in four days while medium hazards decay in two weeks. (B-Rank Puppeteer Hazard PA)
• Karuto's Skill | Sunakugare Halloween Event PA. Tetsuhiko gains one taijutsu style slot.
• Hunter's Instinct | Christmas 2017 PA. Tetsuhiko can always find one type of monster or creature's general direction from his location.

Ryo: 3,600
AC: 25,850
Suna Tournament & One-Tailed Demon Takedown [ SN Event ]
Fight With Hocus Pocus Witches & Skeleton King Performance [ SN Event ]
Fought Snowmen. Fought Sugar Plum Fairy. Fought Snow Queen [ SN Event ]

Missions Complete: 16
D Rank :: 10
C Rank :: 3
B Rank :: 3

Crafting Trees
• {First Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Second Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Third Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Fourth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

Crafting Jobs Complete: {all start at 0}

Job Titles
• VORTEX || → Strategist Operator
• Uzushiogakure Academy || → Director of the Fine Arts
• Botany || → Apprentice
• Medical || → Apprentice

Job Missions Complete: 0

Limitations:
• Kugutsu : : 09 / 15
• Ninjutsu : : 04 / 12
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 12
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03

Weapon Type: Hanzo Clan Katana
Weapon Range: 20 inches
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs
Weapon Size: 20 inches by 2 inches wide, 8 inch handle
Weapon Location: Left Hip

• 8 Kunai (Right thigh pouch)
• 7 Shuriken (Left thigh pouch)
• Uzushiogakure forehead protector (Belt buckle)
• Ornate, traditional clothing of the Hanzō clan with iron sand weaving
• Satetsu iron sand weaved scarf
• Right Hand Satetsu Armory B-Rank Enclosing Seal
___• 12.25 Tons of iron sand
• Left Hand Satetsu Armory B-Rank Enclosing Seal
• Right Palm Satetsu Armory B-Rank Enclosing Seal
• Left Palm Satetsu Armory B-Rank Enclosing Seal
• The Iron Funeral Grand Performance of Five Marionettes (Stored in medium scroll on back waist)

Event Items
• Island Sundae [x1] (Halloween 2017)
• Brontide Grass [x1 handful] (Halloween 2017)
• Halloween Library 2017
• +100 Chakra (Xmas 2017)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ u ρ ρ є т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Custom Puppet Slots: 5/5
The Iron Funeral Grand Performance of Five Marionettes
The Indigo Secret Technique: Iron Funeral Grand Performance of Five Marionettes is a full collection of five puppets by Tetsuhiko Hanzo entirely constructed from iron with light iron plate skin and reinforced clog-free iron joints that can be entirely manipulated with chakra threads and magnetism and attached and detached. As a result of the iron and steel construction, these puppets are much heavier and sturdier than the average wooden doll so Jiton is used to mitigate the weight. Every puppet has space in their stomach cavity for ten gallons of iron sand that can be extracted from the mouth. In all of the launchers, gas, and blades of the Iron Funeral collection are poisoning chambers for hazards.These puppets are designed for tactical offensive and defensive cooperation and while each puppet can stand powerfully on its own their true power lies in unity. Each puppet has two symbols inscribed into the back of the neck, the indigo symbol of the Iron Prince (Tetsuoji). All of the puppets are uniquely designed and highly detailed making for a truly exquisite collection.

1. Character: Tetsuhiko Hanzo
Link to profile:[x]
5 base custom puppets | 2 custom puppets from Architect | 2 custom puppets from Master Artisan personal attribute

Puppet Name: Artemisia
Puppet Appearance: [x]

Puppet Description: Artemisia is a pawn and foot soldier of the Iron Funeral puppets. She has iron plate skin which provides strong reinforcement but weighs her down considerably, but by using magnetism her mobility can be drastically increased. Her joints are also constructed of a reinforced iron that is difficult to destroy and clog to restrict mobility. She also wears a corset designed torso armor to protect her constitution considerably. Inside of her chest is sixty-one iron organ keys which can be played through chakra threads or magnetism and the sound escapes through a pipe in her throat and mouth.

She is approximately five feet tall with her main weapon being an iron whip that is two feet long when constricted by extends to a maximum of thirty feet long with six-inch spikes all across it and a three-foot spike at the end. This whip can be hidden in her left palm and it can be used to slash or impale her enemies or attach to another Iron Funeral puppet. Hidden in her right palm is a three-foot sword for slashing or impaling but can also rotate rapidly like a drill. The animal face on her corset can be used as a poison gas bomb launcher by opening its mouth to fire fifty. She has a kunai launcher in her collarbone which fires up to one hundred kunai. She also has a triple pronged senbon launcher in her navel which can fire up to three hundred senbon.

Mechanism Summary:
• Spiked iron whip hidden and installed into the left hand.
• Sword with rotation mechanism hidden in right hand.
• Animal face symbol on corset as poison gas bomb launcher.
• Kunai launcher | 100 ammunition
• Senbon launcher | 300 ammunition

2. Puppet Name: Caesar

Puppet Description: Caesar is the king of the Iron Funeral puppet set and the most defensively calibrated. Along with the other puppets in the set he has a 61 iron key pipe organ in his chest with a pipe in his throat for release through the mouth and reinforced iron joints. His skin is iron and he stands at a mighty seven feet making him a heavy, sturdy puppet. He has a large, hard-shelled steel armored torso with an opening in the back for up to three regular sized people. Tetsuhiko can comfortably use Caesar as puppet armor while manipulating other puppets. In his right hand he holds a three-foot broadsword and in his left, he holds a two-foot diameter globe. This globe is attached to his left palm by a thirty-foot chain hidden in his arm making it a powerful flail.

Within Caesar's skull is a chakra shield device that when channeled with D-A ranked chakra can create a shield over his skin and up to a thirty-foot diameter sphere. The chakra shield can protect against attacks at the level of chakra poured into it or below. For example, an A-Ranked chakra shield can protect against other A-Ranked attacks as well as E-B, but not S or S+. Located in his knees are two launchers, one for senbon with three hundred ammunition on the left and another for kunai with one hundred ammunition on the right.

Mechanism Summary:
• Globe flail that can extend up to thirty feet by a chain hidden in the left arm
• A chakra shield invention hidden in the skull
• Internal Chamber

3. Puppet Name: Penthesilia

Puppet Description: Penthesilia is the queen of the Iron Funeral set and by far the most mobile and, arguably, the most powerful. The queen shares the same iron construction, internal pipe organ, etc. features that are signature to the Iron Funeral set. Located in her heels is a chakra-based speed mechanism which can be enhanced with C-A rank chakra to increase her overall movement speed. She moves at double her natural speed at C rank, triple at B-rank, and quadruple at A-rank. This allows her to run across the battlefield at blinding speeds and swing her blades equally quickly. In her hands, she holds two blades, one short sword, and one longsword.

Installed into her crown is a chakra mechanism that when C rank chakra is introduced to it can send out a shockwave out to a forty foot diameter to double the speed of the other Iron Funeral puppets. In the center of her right shin is one flash bomb launcher loaded with fifty ammunition. In her left shin is a senbon launcher loaded with three hundred ammunition. Installed into her chest is a kuani launcher loaded with one hundred ammunition.

Mechanism Summary:
• Chakra enhanced speed mechanism in heels of her feet.
• Chakra speed enhancing mechanism for her allies.
• One flash bomb launcher in her right shin.

4. Puppet Name: Io

Puppet Description: Io is a rook of the Iron Funeral set and has the same attributes outlined in the general description above. She is designed for long-range combat support. She is a small, four foot tall puppet who rides a levitating steel chariot in a bullhead design that is roughly six feet tall and four feet wide. The bull's mouth opens wide to reveal three ranged cannons. One cannon is a flamethrower with four gallons of fuel that can spit a flame up to twenty feet in front of her. The second cannon is a water pump that can spray a sharp stream of water twenty feet ahead of her capable of cutting rock.

The third cannon is a cannon capable of firing explosive note filled cannonballs with twenty-five total ammunition. By pouring a D-A rank amount of chakra into the cannon balls their explosive power can be greatly enhanced. The fourth cannon is a triple nozzle senbon launcher with three hundred total ammunition content. All of these cannons can be used at the same time or individually.

Mechanism Summary:
• Flamethrower cannon
• Water pump cannon
• Chakra-enhanced cannonball cannon

5. Puppet Name: Castor

Puppet Description: Castor is a knight of the Iron Funeral set with all of the signature qualities of the marionette set. He stands at six feet tall with his horse and appears to be a mounted knight. The steed and the knight are attached making them the same marionette. The horse's legs have strong reinforced steel spring-loaded pistons in them rather than the standard iron joints which make for faster movement. These pistons allow Castor to leap up to thirty feet in the air and return down to Earth for an attack, just as the knight chess piece does.

In his right hand, Castor holds a ten-foot long steel lance. Castor also wears very thick iron armor that is bulky and difficult to penetrate and D-A rank chakra can be applied to it to enhance its defenses. In the horse's mouth is a technique-attracting device that is chakra powered at D-A rank. If a C-Rank fireball is fired at Tetsuhiko the horse can emit a C-Rank amount of chakra through this device in order to pull it towards Castor.

Mechanism Summary:
• Spring-loaded piston legs for the steed
• Technique-attracting chakra mechanism
• Chakra-enhancing armor

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]
• Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] | D-Rank | [ SN ]

Fuuinjutsu
• Fūnyū no Jutsu [ Enclosing Technique ] | S-Rank Training | [ SN ]
• Kaifū no Jutsu [ Unsealing Technique ] | S-Rank Training | [ SN ]

Jiton
• Jiba Soujuu [ Magnetic Manipulation ] | S-Rank Training [ SN ]
• Satetsu Soushi [ Iron Sand Creation ] | S-Rank Training [ SN ]
• Yondaime Kazekage's Gold Dust [ Unnamed ] | [ SN ]
• Toroi's Magnetic Shuriken [ Unnamed ] | E-Rank | [ SN ]
• Hagane Dama [ Iron Bullet ] | D-Rank | [ SN ]
• Teikou no Michi [ Electrical Resistance Method ] | [ SN ]
• Hagane Bunshin no Jutsu [ Iron Clone Technique ] | C-Rank | [ SN ]
• Hagane Bunshin Soujuu [ Iron Clone Manipulation ] | D-Rank | [ SN ]
• Satetsu Kesshuu [ Iron Sand Gathering Assault ] | B-Rank | [ SN ]
• Satetsu Shigure [ Iron Sand Drizzle ] | B-Rank | [ SN ]
• Satetsu Kyuu [ Iron Sand Coffin ] | B-Rank | [ SN ]
• Satetsu Soushiki [ Iron Sand Funeral ] | B-Rank | [ SN ]
• Satetsu Omori no Jutsu [ Iron Sand Clog Technique ] | B-Rank | [ SN ]

Kugutsu
• Kugutsu no Jutsu (Puppetry Technique) | E-Rank | [ SN ]
• Kuchiyose Kugutsu: Ichi (One) | D-Rank | [ SN ]
• Harigane Tachikiru (Forceful Severing of Wire) | E-Rank | [ SN ]
• Shiirete Siru (Replenishing) | D-Rank | [ SN ]
• Gyakukuchiyose Kugutsu (Unsummoning) | C-Rank | [ SN ]
• Kuchiyose Kugutsu: Ni (Two) | C-Rank | [ SN ]
• Akahigi • Kiki Sankaku (Red Secret Technique • Machine Triangles) | C-Rank | [ SN ]
• Kuchiyose Kugutsu: San (Three) | B-Rank | [ SN ]
• Kikou Junpuu (Light Shield Seal Mechanism) | B-Rank | [ SN ]

Raiton
• Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] | E-Rank Training | [ SN ]

Doton

▬▬┤|C u s t o m J u t s u

Jiton
• Electromagnetism | A | [ SN ]
• Magnet Prison | A | [ SN ]
• Magnetic Suspension | C | [ SN ]

Kugutsu

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

{Your first Type's name}

{Your second Type's name}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Current Slots Available → 03 // 03
Puppetry
• S-Rank
1 Slot
• _______ → || [ SN ]
[ SN ]
Soft Physical
• S-Rank
1 Slot
• _______ → || [ SN ]
Strange Weapons [ Iron sand ]
• S-Rank
1 Slot
• _______ → || [ SN ]

Tetsuhiko was born into one of the oldest noble clans of Sunagakure, clan Hanzō. Magnet release and the use of iron sand are the signature kekkei genkai of the main branch of the clan. The leader of the clan is the patriarch and/or matriarch who must be from the main line of the clan and possess the Jiton kekkei genkai. Tetsuhiko's father, Hachiro Hanzō, is the eighth and current patriarch of the Hanzō clan and Tetsuhiko's mother, Tetsuotome Hanzō, is the eighth and current matriarch. Hachiro was the eighth son of the seventh patriarch, Jin Hanzō, and inherited the leadership of the clan because his seven older siblings did not possess the Jiton kekkei genkai. This event almost brought the clan to ruin because for a long time there was no heir and Jin Hanzō was a generally ineffective clan leader who mismanaged clan resources. Hachiro's siblings were greatly jealous of him because of how favored he was over them. This caused a civil war between the siblings when Jin died prematurely and a ten-year-old Hachiro inherited the throne. Hachiro used his power in the village to banish his siblings and end the civil war and swore that his authority would never be questioned again.

Eight years later Hachiro married his same age cousin Tetsuotome who also possessed the kekkei genkai to ensure that Hachiro would have a proper heir of pure bloodline. Tetsuotome graduated from the academy at the age of seven and became a chunin at the age of eight and was considered a prodigious kunoichi and one of the most powerful ninja the Hanzō clan ever produced. By age sixteen she became a jonin ANBU and one of its highest-ranking members. She was known as the Iron Maiden of Sungakure because of her name and her powerful use of iron sand to encase her foes in torturous coffins before lacerating them to death with iron blades. She would also use her skill in bukijutsu for sword combat and heavy samurai armor to protect herself and charge into battle on the front lines with great ferocity.

After nine months of marriage and ruling the Hanzō clan the couple had Tetsuhiko, a boy who inherited Jiton and in line to become the ninth patriarch. His birth was celebrated greatly by the clan and he was spoiled by his parents, aunts, and uncles. Hachiro, a great clan head, was a good father to Tetsuhiko growing up and had high expectations that he would one day become his greater successor and perhaps the Kazekage. Tetsuotome, a once ruthless ANBU, retired from service during Tetsuhiko's childhood so that she could ensure that she would survive to see him grow up. Tetsuhiko was named after his mother and Tetsuotome often affectionately called him her little prince in reference to her naming him the iron prince.

Tetsuhiko had a content but sheltered childhood within the large estate of House Hanzō. As a child, he always had a crippling fear of those outside the village's walls coming into his home which has manifested over time. In his spare time, he would play a lot of board games such as chess and shogi with his family before far surpassing them with experience. He also took a liking to music and learned multiple instruments, namely the organ, piano, flute, and violin. His father taught him how to be a genteel, mannered gentleman and nearly overwhelmed him with etiquette lessons. Tetsuhiko also frequented many formal parties during his childhood to rub elbows with high society in Sunagakure. His mother was a caring figure, but a strict disciplinarian, likely trying to suppress her violent tendencies from her ANBU training. Tetsuhiko was also close with his maternal grandfather, Kazama Hanzō, a retired oinin and puppeteer who worked in a small puppet shop. Tetsuhiko would spend his weekends visiting his grandparents and helping Kazama keep up his puppet shop. Puppetry was always a respected tradition in the Hanzō clan.

Tetsuhiko was a great student in the academy who applied himself and always made good grades. His favorite extracurricular was to put on puppet performances and piano recitals for his teachers and classmates. Tetsuhiko was popular among his peers, although some students were jealous of him for being a rich kid. Some of Tetsuhiko's personality quirks stood out to his classmates and he was picked on, although not too severely.

Tetsuhiko graduated from the academy successfully and received his headband from Lady Ayame, the Kazekage. After that, he began his individual training and puppet crafting before becoming a student of Bastet Miyamoto. He did his basic training and journeyed to Takumi with her. Once he returned he went to the training grounds for further honing of his skills and met Zhi Zenshin, Taylor Childe, Masato Umechika, and Hikaru Koi. He then entered a five-way spar and became friends with them. After this, there was a combat tournament for all of the genin of Sunagakure. His first battle was with Zhi Zenshin who he defeated and then he fought Atsuma Ket and lost the second round. After the tournament, a Jinchuriki spectator died and released the Ichibi. Tetsuhiko fought the Ichibi with all nine of his puppets firing hundreds of kunai at it along with his crush, Sadayo Soga. When Shukaku was successfully sealed he formed a squad with Zhi and Hikaru under Bastet's leadership, forming Team Bastet.

He trained for some time in Team Bastet and went on numerous missions with Bastet-sensei, Zhi, and Hikaru. During this time he fought the skeleton king and the snow queen who had been terrorizing the village continuously. He also took a test administered by Bastet-sensei and was named Chuunin by Lady Ayame, the Kazekage. After that, he began training under Bastet-sensei to become an Oinin.

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:05 pm
___youwillknownihilism

I'm going to be taking 7500 Experience from Wanryoku, and half of his technique learnings, once I go through and actually add those up. The only issue right now, below, is that I don't have Genjutsu, and some of my customs yet. I'll be submitting those later, and right now, I'm not putting any Genjutsu on but I'm leaving like 30 technique learnings blank for the meantime until I have more time to go through each individually. Hit me up if you got questions.

User Image
Full Name: Yuuwaku Gagane
Known As: Syriahl [see-rai-ahl]

Birthdate: 1/25/xxxx

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 121 lbs

Nindo: "Make every action your last, for every moment might be. Dance yourself to happiness and freedom."
Personality: Syriahl, born as intersex, is a hermaphrodite. The negative connotations are intentional and sets the stage for them, who view that since the day they were born were nothing but a freak. Growing up in the circus had normalized the mistreatment to the point they didn't know it was negative at all, and even now, gender slurs and sex slurs don't effect them, for often they identify and agree with them, though the world will die before they will admit it to anyone who listens. Why is this important, you may ask? Syriahl is a mix of many emotions, issues, and complications, but their gender comes at the center of most of it. Born as a perfect balance of masculinity and femininity, they are mercurial in nature between the two genders, sliding between one and another as the desire comes to them. Over the last five years this has calmed down since the raw pheromones that so plagued their life finally died down, and was instead replaced by something...else. Knowing and understanding being very different things, the short end is that Syriahl doesn't actively avoid mentioning their sex, nor the finer points of it, because in side they hate what they are. Perhaps, if they had been normal, their family would have lived a normal life.
tab Syriahl has the blessing and curse of perfect memory, able to remember anything and everything they've ever experienced to absolute perfection. This comes at the cost of being flighty as the past and present become intermingled, and without exterior stimuli can often cause them to become unable to concentrate. Add into this that Syriahl has senses beyond normal human comprehension, with all five senses overloading at any and all times, thus making every experience nearly torturous in their perfection. This has led Syriahl to avoid human contact, binding and hiding their body to disallow contact out of the fear of Sensory Overload.
tab That doesn't mean Syriahl doesn't have a drive to live, to express! Dancing, singing, painting (stick figures!) to express themselves, Syriahl is an outgoing individual who wants to make friends of everyone, but on their terms, for the sake of their mind. Few have seen their face or body without something impeding it, and no one really knows why they are this way, for as outgoing as they are secrets are something they will forever be able to hold without spilling. Pain, torture, these things don't matter, for nothing beats the hyper realism of the world in which they walk.

Village: Kirigakure → Arashigakure
Title: Konin // Mist Wraith
Body Rank: A - rank
First Class: Genjutsu
____Mental DefensesA Genjutsu user must, at all times, learn what it takes to make one's illusions more realistic, more believable. However, this has side effect of helping the user learn to identify that which others use. Genjutsu cast upon shinobi of this discipline are easier to see through and treated as one rank lower in terms of realism. Furthermore they are uniquely able to kai any jutsu that is classified as "un-kaiable" or "undetectable." In addition they are able to kai others out of these jutsu as well.
Second Class: Sensor
____ResolutionYou are more determined to get fine details from your sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the range of your techniques is reduced by half. You are able to discover the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. At body ranks D and C users of this discipline able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -1 rank deduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill if you know the technique that was used. This only works for techniques which originate within the sensory area of the user.
____Resolution 2Members of the Resolution discipline can gain similar information about any chakra source in your sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses and approximately how large the chakra source is. At body ranks B and A you’re able to sense the chakra pool of the opponent and what classes they belong to, which gives you a -1 to dodging their attacks with the X-ranked dodge skill if you dodge with a type of skill they have access to.

Bloodline: Power: +2 PA, +25 chakra/stamina a rank}

Chakra Pool: 875
tab Base → 525
tab Power → 100
tab Event PA’s → 250
Stamina Pool: 605
tab Base → 255
tab Power → 100
tab Event PA’s → 250
Chakra Element: Wind || Water
Chakra Color: Azure, with wisps of cyan both light and dark || Magenta, with wisps of scarlet both light and dark
Chakra Materialization: Winds that ruffle their hair, their clothes, as if buffeted by a gust, with wisps of wind and clouds of their chakra colors swirling about them in force. Appears more as a burst of force.

Passive Status Increases: {Descriptive ranks may be used in place of numbers for this section if desired. All of these start at 0/no buff, with each increase of 1 denoting a one level increase in the descriptive rank bonus to that stat. When you gain a passive benefit, add it to these totals and denote the source in place of the N/A under the relevant stat.}
tab • Strength ► 0
tab tab → N/A {Ex. Punch Hard PA, Move Fast no Jutsu}
tab • Speed ► 2
tab tab → Jiyūgata Senpū
tab tab → Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi
tab • Reflex ► 2
tab tab → Jiyūgata Senpū
tab tab → Juurai Toorima
tab • Fortitude ► 0
tab tab → N/A

Strengths:
tab • Dancing
tab • Close Combat Ninjutsu
tab • Deception and Manipulation
tab • Can mimic, perfectly, any voice he has ever heard
tab • Can paint perfectly
Weaknesses:
tab • Blunt and to the point, Syriahl has no fear of speaking their mind, and often without much hesitation. Passion and honesty are two defining character traits that are both a blessing and a curse.
tab • Due to the incredible power of their senses, Syriahl abhors anyone being within close proximity of them. Finding someone within a few feet of them can send them into hysterics if their senses aren’t muffled properly.
Fears:
• Breaking Down from sensory overload, and becoming incapacitated from it.
• Due to the insane levels of their sensory inputs, claustrophobia is a very real fear, for they have no understanding of how to handle things that are too close and thus provide too much stimulus.

Modifiers:
tab • +8 Genjutsu Techniques per Post
tab • +4 Ninjutsu Techniques per Post
Personal Attributes:
tab Breakfast!Gains one free Taijutsu style!
tab Second Breakfast! Gains one free Bukijutsu style!
tab Perfect Sensory MemorySyrial's ability to perceive is incredibly inhuman, and in many cases outpaces any animal with training in all their respective fields. This comes with the added bonus that Syriahl has perfect recall, able to remember every single experience, everything they've seen, touched, etc, and can never forget it. This combination has a drawback that can lead to significant windfalls. The first is that this loss of ability to forget means their mind is constantly remembering, thinking, making them unable to sleep well, to concentrate, or think in straight lines without meditation or medication. This has led to drowsiness, exhaustion, anxiety, and at time, Sensory Overload. This second drawback is the worst of the two, in that experiencing too much at one time, such as through lengthy direct combat, films and firework displays, causes the character to risk falling into a psychological breakdown, causing erratic, sometimes manic behavior. These episodes can last for some time, and during these times Syriahl loses their identity, unable to differentiate between friend and foe, let alone their two gender personas. If sufficiently powerful this can debilitate the character, causing them to drop to the earth, unable to function.
tab Inhuman PerceptionSyriahl's perceptual abilities as explained above are beyond normal human capability. This has lead to a sort of extra sensory perception in that interacting with physical objects can cause flashes of recent past to come to mind, such as who may have held it last, though not by name, but by their attributes. Were they angry, were they sad, were they injured, tired, or panicked? The general idea of what they did with it, such as if they brushed their teeth, hit someone in the face with it, or used it to douse a fire. Movements, actions taken, these come in flashes that are never complete by themselves, and in fact can be more confusing than helpful as the information is fragmented and weak, though the energy associated with the action, such as chakra or stamina use, or incredible levels of emotions, can leave stronger imprints. These imprints require direct interaction with them such as through contact, and while it can be used to feel the overall area and what happened there, this requires a complete immersion and no blocking of interaction. This risks Sensory Overload.
• Thanksmithing 2014 → 5 Titles, not trees
• Christmas 2014 → Shinobi-mas :: 1 Bukijutsu Style, 10 Free Training // Mission Posts
• Christmas 2014 Santas's Knowledge → +100 Chakra // Stamina
• Thanksgiving 2015 → Gobblemonster Parade :: 10 Free Training // Mission Posts
• Thanksgiving 2015 → Mashed Ninja-tatoes → 1 Taijutsu Style, +50 Chakra // Stamina
• Christmas 2015 → 1 Extra Locked Formless Style (Heavy Physical), 10 Free training // missions posts, +100 Chakra
• July 4th, 2016 → 1 Open Jobs PA, 2k Ryo
• Superbowl 2016 → 1300 Ryo, +5 Technique Slots
• Thanksgiving 2016 → +2 Custom Slots (Exchanged for 1 Custom Item) , 1 Variable Marble of 500 Ryo or Less, 1 Free Title
• Christmas 2016 → 20 Free Training // Mission Posts, +2 Sensory Techniques per Post

Ryo: 両6,000 {starts at 0}
AC: 46,500 {starts at 0}

Missions Complete: {all start at 0}

Crafting Trees

Job Titles
• {Job} || → {Current Title}

Job Missions Complete: {all start at 0}

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
tab • Ninjutsu : : 34 / 34
tab • Sensory : : 00 / 34
tab • Genjutsu : : 00 / 42
tab • Taijutsu Styles : : 02 / 02
tab • Bukijutsu Styles : : 02 / 02
tab • Training Posts : : 99 / 129
tab tab tab → I refunded all of the techniques I learned from Nations due to the transition into two completely different classes.
tab • Custom Items : : 00 / 02
tab • Custom Techniques : : 00 / 10

tab Weapon Type: Kusarigama
tab Weapon Range: 15 ft.
tab Weapon Weight: 3 lbs.
tab Weapon Location: Wrapped around arm and up to shoulder, hidden within sleeve

tab • 9 Shuriken
tab • 1 Kunai
tab • 1 Grappling Hook [Collapsible]
tab • 1 Hooked Skinning Knife
tab • Makeup Kit
tab • Disguise Kit
tab • Formal Clothing, Male and Female
tab • Satchel
tab • Sapphire Earrings
tab • Diamond Bracelets [x 3]
tab • Spice Box
tab • Silver Choker
tab • Fishnet Material
tab • Mending/Sewing Kit
tab • Mist Cloak
tab • Uchikatana, Chakra Steel, Minor Wind Attribute
tab • Obsidian Knife
tab • Hand Mirror
tab • Field Kit, Crime Scene Investigation
tab • Goggles
tab • iPod (MP4 Player // Cellphone, if allowed)
tab • 1 lb of Chalk, in a sack
tab • 13 Pieces of Chalk
tab • 20’ Masking Tape
tab • Cheese Grater
tab • Crystallized Pickle
tab • Thingamajig, King Size
tab • 20’ Piano Wire
tab • 120’ Razor Wire Spool
tab • 50’ Silk Rope
tab • Side Satchel, Large (Rucksack)
tab • 2 Pairs of Chakra Dispersal Gloves → 3 uses; pay technique cost plus 10 to disperse any chakra based technique
tab • 1 Tutor Coupon → -1 post toward learning 10 techniques; only one can be active at a time and does not work on techniques that do not allow reductions
tab • 1 Ryo Coupon → receive 2x the ryo for completing a mission or job
tab • 1 Food Pill → Gives mild increased to chosen stat for 5 posts
tab • 1 Mission Coupon → -1 post toward completing any mission or job with a base duration; only one can be active at a time
tab • Oddly phallic-shaped oil lamp
tab • 2 Stamina Coupon → recover stamina 2x faster even in combat for 5 posts
tab • 1 Variable Marble up to 1k Ryo → Choose
tab • 5 Normal Size Kunai
tab • 5 Normal Side Shuriken
tab • 5 Large Sized Senbon
tab • 1 Variable Marble of 500 Ryo or Less
tab • 1 Missions Booster Coupon for ANBU → 2x Rewards
tab • 3 Useless Keys
tab • 1 Great Food Pill → gives Supreme increase to chosen stat for 3 posts; character will feel tired afterward

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Academy:

tab ♣ Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
tab ♣ Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
tab ♣ Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
tab ♣ Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
tab ♣ Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
tab ♣ Kai [ Release ]
tab
tab
tab
tab

Maruton → [8]

tab ► Rasengan [ Spiral Sphere ]
tab ► Korabo Ninjutsu [ Collaborative Ninjutsu ]
tab ► Bikou Ninjutsu [ Shadowing Stealth Technique ]
tab ► Kawanuke no Jutsu [ Escaping Skill ]
tab ► Dokushinjutsu [ Eye Mind Reading ]
tab ► Utsusemi no Jutsu [ Empty Cicada Shell Technique ]
tab ► Kozumikku Jigyou no Jutsu [ Astral Projection Skill ]
tab ► Muon Satsujin Jutsu [ Silent Homicide Technique ]

Fuuton → [5]

tab ◘ Toridashi Kaze no Jutsu [ Retrieving Wind Technique ]
tab ◘ Kyoushu no Tokkan [ Assassin’s Rush ]
tab ◘ Tandokuhikou [ Solo Flight ]
tab ◘ Jousoukiryuu [ Currents ]
tab ◘ Shintou [ Osmosis ]
tab
tab
tab

Suiton → [22]

tab ♦ Mizu Soujuu [ Water Manipulation ] ► E - rank
tab ♦ Mizu no Waruasobi [ Trick of Water ] ► E - rank
tab ♦ Mizu Kagami no Jutsu [ Water Mirror Technique ]
tab ♦ Uo Tsuba [ Fish Spit ] ► E - rank
tab ♦ Mizu no Yaiba [ Water Sword ] ► E - rank
tab ♦ Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu [ Water Clone Technique ] ► D - rank
tab ♦ Suimenka no Kisoku [ Breathing Underwater Technique ] ► D - rank
tab ♦ Kirigakure no Jutsu [ Hidden Mist Technique ] ► D - rank
tab ♦ Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu [ Mist Vision Technique ] ► D - rank
tab ♦ Suiton: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Water Release: Instant Movement Technique ] ► D - rank
tab ♦ Hachi Shokushu [ Eight Tentacles ] ► D - rank
tab ♦ Suihashu [ Water Wave Hand ] ► C - rank
tab ♦ Takitsubo no Jutsu [ Waterfall Basin Technique ] ► C - rank
tab ♦ Mizuame Nabara [ Starch Syrup Capture Field ] ► C - rank
tab ♦ Suirou no Jutsu [ Water Prison Technique ]
tab ♦ Suikusari no Jutsu [ Water Chains Technique ]
tab ♦ Baku Suishouha [ Bursting Water Collision Waves ] ►► Daibaku Suishouha [ Great Exploding Water Collision Waves ]
tab ♦ Suijinheki [ Water Encampment Wall ]
tab ♦ Mizu Shinmon no Jutsu [ Water Interrogation Technique ]
tab ♦ Mizu Kawarimi [ Water Replacement ]
tab ♦ Suitenhoufutsu [ Sky and Water Convergence ]
tab ♦ Idaina Kamikaze no Jutsu [ Great Typhoon Technique ] 0
tab ♦ Tsunami no Jutsu [ Tidal Wave Technique ]

Sensory → [10]

tab ♠ Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ]
tab ♠ Ukojizai no Jutsu [ Fierce Raining at Will ]
tab ♠ Noroshi [ Signal Fire ]
tab ♠ Yamabiko [ Echo ]
tab ♠ Kenchiki: Shunshin [ Sensor: Body Flicker ]
tab ♠ Ryouken [ Hunting Dog ]
tab ♠ Monko no Keibou [ Door Guard ]
tab ♠ Haiiro no Kiri [ Gray Fog ]
tab ♠ Shakou Ichou [ Opaque Curtain ]
tab ♠ Renriki [ Mind Power ]

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

tab
tab
tab
tab
tab

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Jiyūgata Senpū → [Rigorous]
tab • Mastered

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi
tab • Mastered
Juurai Toorima
tab • Mastered

Current Slots Available → 00 // 00 {Find in Formless Style and Class information}
Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used
• _______ → || [X] {Please include links for training}

____Oh, the good old days! You want to hear about my past? Why, isn't that a shocker! Most look at me and think me a slut, a whore, a b***h with the physique of a man, while other days they desire me, so such questions are rare. Still, can't waste the opportunity!
____My earliest memory was being born. Most people would call me a liar, but while I might not remember sights I can remember the smells, the sensations, even the taste of blood in my mouth as I squeezed out ahead of my littlest sister! But that's not really important, no, it was much later that my first picture memory took place. You see, I'm a hermaphrodite, born with the body of two genders, but unlike many I don't tend towards one or the other: I'm evenly male and female, with all the ups and downs of both. As you might imagine, people didn't like that too much, and my mother constantly was asked to throw me out of our troupe, our little caravan. However, she loved me, and would never do such a thing! But I learned that day just what it meant for me to live in this world.
____Growing up, I realized with the help of my sister and older brother that I had a place in this world that few others did. And growing up, I learned to embrace my differences, and learned to act either gender at my own desire. I learned to dance, for when I danced I was truly alive, with my mother and sister joining in due to my mother's focus on performance.
____Yet this is all more...general, than focused. Here, let me explain!
____Growing up, I learned another oddity about my existence: I could recall everything perfectly, every sense. Every sound, smell, touch, sight and taste I could remember with perfect accuracy. This influenced my life, and led to me doing everything possible to experience those senses. I would taste everything laid before me, as well as taste things I likely shouldn't have, such as leaves on a tree, dead on the ground, and grass, and bugs! I would touch everything, feeling their differences, learning to see more through my touch and through contact than with my own eyes. This led to several confrontations with my twin, who quickly hated how often I would touch her, to memorize every change she went through. Even Aki had problems with it.
____As a performer I focused on dancing, and learned that fighting, in all its forms, is simply another form of dance. I would cartwheel to victory, twirl and smash my fists into my opponents face, as well as other things~. I learned to fight because it helped me dance, though often I believe it might have been the other way around, considering how often I got into fights due to my pheromones! I performed through dress up, through impersonation, which I did well considering my unique gender and my ability to mimic voices perfectly. I became famous for it, even when younger, though it grew later as I aged. During this time I took upon myself the stage name of Syriahl, a name given to an archangel in a book I once read.
____Yet the greatest turning point in my life happened when, during a routine performance on a high wire, I heard a scream outside. That scream...I knew it. No sound ever left my memory, never faded from my thoughts, and thus it was immediately recognizable. Leaping from the rope I caught a pole and spun around it in descent, hitting the ground running. I remember flinging myself outside, and the scent. Gods, those scents! Terror, agony, rage, blood, death! Each assaulted my senses like a white hot poker. I remember my twin in my arms for a moment before she retreated. I remember her voice, shrill, near the point of screeching, her wails and tears coming at alarming rates. I knew, without looking, what had happened. My mother's breath I could no longer smell, even though that above all else I could smell on a normal day. Her bowels had emptied, and rot was already creeping in. No, she was gone, there was no saving. Yet I could not console my sister, for my senses were overwhelmed, my heart racing, the blood pounding within my head and coursing through my veins as a gushing river. I screamed and fell to the ground, writhing, each convulsion memorizing the sensations of dirt and gravel rubbing into my flesh. It nearly drove me mad that day, and I fear that my actions convinced my sister I blamed her for our mother's death. Oh, but that was never the case. No, death comes for us all in one way or another, and no blame can be cast when His grizzly hand reaches out for you.Yet that blame would haunt my sister for years to come, even to this day.
____Though we were taken in by an old couple we met, after our father left. Father leaving hurt the worst of all, for he had been a rock in my life, someone to speak to when the worst came for my body, when I was teased or attacked. Him leaving...that memory was the worst. The many different sensations still cloud my mind when I think of it, but worst was the taste of hatred on the air from my brother. Aki did not take well to that betrayal, but then, did any of us? The elderly couple tried very hard to do right by us, yet like my brother I knew they were simply not effective as replacements. I thank them still for their kindness, and I wish they would forgive me for all the fights and conflict brought on by my hormones as I aged. I know that the animals of the troupe would never look at me the same way after those years! Still, after a time my sister came to heal, and we became closer as a family, yet...I knew always that I would be the black sheep. I could never fit the norm, always flitting from one action or emotion to another, the sensations ever my concern. For without my four senses my memories were pale, lifeless things, and I wished to remember everything I could, even if it drove me mad! To this end, I pushed my sister with side comments and suggestive glances until we, as twins, entered the academy together. When our brother learned of this he joined us, and now here we are!
____I often wonder where my life is taking me in this bleak, desolate land, and how the world will treat me when they learn of my truth. Yet I aspire to bring love, joy, dance and happiness to all in the world if I can, and peace and solace to my grieving twin. Aki...he will always be Achiamel, but maybe one day he'll smile again, and be the older brother I so desperately remember! Only time will tell...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:20 pm
Apologies for the long waits, everyone.

Kumurai Kaicho

Approved

Lily Platypus

Pending
Im going to have to look over your second PA further. There might be some issues with it.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:52 am
Takara Respec/Transfer:
Character and bloodline changed, classes still the same. Learned 12 techniques, 6 that were bloodline which he doesn't have access to at the moment for RP reasons, so they're being used for formless and additional techniques.

User Image
Full Name: Yuuto Morimoto
Nickname: Yuu
Birthdate: 12/24

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 160 lbs

Nindo: "Knowledge has a beginning, but no end."
Personality: Presenting himself with an amazing amount of stoicism and serenity, Yuuto doesn't offer too much as far as what people take in upon a first impression. He minds his own business, and generally won't get too involved with others unless it is absolutely required. That's not to say he isn't friendly, just that it tends to show in a less 'smiley and cheerful' way than you'd expect from most people. His toughened exterior and straightforwardness tend to have a way of keeping potential friendships at bay. Yuuto actually has a heart of gold, despite his hard-nosed demeanor; a softer presence that reveals itself more freely around children and felines. On the opposite side of the coin, he's not above dishing out punishment befitting one's actions should they cross any lines. He's never been too hasty about anything he does however, preferring to take a more methodical approach. Overall, Yuuto is a man of action, and through that his compassion and sense of duty can be seen. He's devoted to his pursuit of knowledge, learning as much as he possibly can in his lifetime. To be a pupil to life's infinite lessons, and everything it has to offer. It often leads to him being buried in books, workshops, or whatever has pulled his interest in that moment without much concern for anything else.

Body Rank: D
____Medical LicenseThe user is much more adept at utilizing items during combat. The user gains 2 free custom items: one at C-rank and one at B-rank. These items must be associated with medical abilities. Additionally, they gain an extra 2 medical techniques per rank.
Second Class: Bloodline
____Blood KnightYour bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.

Bloodline: Sharingan - Blaze Release (Uchiha Clan)

Chakra Pool: 275
Stamina Pool: 225
Chakra Element: Katon || Other elements undiscovered at this time: Raiton; Suiton.
Chakra Color: Amethyst (Dark)
Chakra Materialization: A gently-rolling smog that engulfs his frame. Ranges in density, but never fully obscures his person.

• Strength ► 0
→ N/A
• Speed ► 0
→ N/A
• Reflex ► 0
→ N/A
• Fortitude ► 0
→ N/A

Strengths:
• Support and Debilitation
• Versatile combat potential.
• Remarkably patient with cunning to match.
Weaknesses:
• Intense, prolonged close combat.
• Has a soft spot for children (and cats).
• Brutally honest; can be critical in times of failure.
Fears:
• Feeling powerless or vulnerable.
• Bad health, sickness, etc. in himself. He's very adamant about staying in good health all around, and is also a clean freak.

Modifiers:
• Learn one extra medical technique per post.
• Learn one extra bloodline technique per post.

Personal Attributes:
From Amateratsu’s Cloak || Katon techniques produced by the Uchiha, not just bloodline ones but all, are turned black. These flames burn hotter, longer, and oddly brighter than others. Confers a reduction to seals needed for fire techniques to 1 instead of what should usually be necessary, and converting normal katon into Uchiha fire, effectively converting them into bloodline techniques at an additional 5 chakra per rank of the technique. Confers any bonuses to katon to bloodline techniques that involve fire as well for the same cost increase.
Illusory Prowess || This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha and adds a single secondary sense to any genjutsu cast by the Uchiha, at their discretion.
Morimoto Agenda || The Morimoto family is one compromised of excellent chefs and skilled shinobi. However, many have obtained talent in other trades to disguise themselves as "simple artisans". Can acquire full AC and ryo rewards from jobs without Kage's permission.
Guild Time-Skip PA || Undecided at this time.

Event Rewards:
Holiday Rewards
[x1] Useless Key (Halloween 2017)
• Halloween Library: 10 jutsu slots or 1 style. Unused (Halloween 2017)
• +50 Chakra and Stamina / Island Sundae (Halloween 2017)
• 10 Free Training Posts (Thanksgiving 2017)
• 1 Extra Smithing Title (Thanksgiving 2017)
• 2018 New Years Gift: +50 Chakra; +50 Stamina; +2 Formless Slots
1 extra Locked Formless Style. +2 Formless Slots (X-mas 2017)
• Variable Technique [1x]: Allows a rank-stated technique to be turned into an x-rank technique. TBD (X-mas 2017)
• Elemental Addition: +1 elemental affinity. Suiton (X-mas 2017)
• Santa's Library #4: +1 Taijutsu style { Omni Version } (X-mas 2017)
• +100 Chakra (X-mas 2017)
• Doubled Ryou booster, for 5 missions, and 1k ryou. (X-mas 2017)

Konoha Training Arc
• Training with Kya: +25 Stamina & 1 Formless Slot
• Training with Chie: +25 Chakra & 1 Formless Slot

Guild Time Skip
• Useless Key
• +100 Stamina
• Technique Scroll - 10 techniques or one style
• New PA
• Ability to have a third custom weapon at B-ranked
• +2 custom technique slots
• "Gourmand Cook: Home-Styled" Title
• "Apprentice Botanist" Title
• "Surgery: Life Saver" Title
• 40 Free Training Posts

Ryo: 両 1,000
AC: 0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees
• {Fifth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles
• Botany || → Apprentice Botanist
• Medical Field || → Surgery: Life Saver
• Ryōri Shinobi || → Gourmand Cook: Home-Styled
• N/A || →
• N/A || →

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 03 / 07
• Genjutsu : : 02 / 07
• Eiseijutsu : : 01 / 06 (2 from class discipline)
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01 (1 from events)
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: Shinobigatana
Weapon Range: 19"
Weapon Weight: 1lb
Weapon Size: Medium
Weapon Location: Stored at his home (unequipped).

• White Sleeved (rolled up) Dress Shirt
• Black Dress Pants
• Belt, Dress Shoes, Onyx Ring (right index), Glasses
• 5 Kunai
• 10 Shuriken

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton
tab Starter
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon
tab D Rank
• Shuriken no Jutsu [ Shuriken Technique ]
• Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu [ Ember Clone Technique ]
tab C Rank
• Housenka no Jutsu [ Mythical Fire Flower Technique ]

Eiseijutsu
Offensive
tab E Rank
• Suji Dageki [ Muscle Shock ]

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Illusory

Enchantment
tab D Rank
• Dokuji no Gyoushi [ Leer of the Peculiar ]
• Dokuji no Onsei [ Voice of the Peculiar ]

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Current Slots Available → 05 // 06

Proficiency and Technique Slots (Other)
• Soft Physical
• Hard Physical
• Projectile Weapon: Shuriken

tab Null Rank
• Konoha Dai Senkou [ Leaf Great Light Rotation ]
tab C Rank
• Oukashou [ Cherry Blossom Collision ]

{D-rank Slots}
• {proficiency or technique learned} + {Training Link}
{C-rank Slots}
{B-rank Slots}
{A-rank Slots}
{S-rank Slots}

From the time Yuuto could wield at knife at the age of three, his fate was sealed for what he was to become. A chef, that is. He showed promise of impeccable culinary skills at a very young age, which was expected of him as a member of the Morimoto family. This only broadened the target over his head with the rest of its members, having tainted the name due to his father having no relation to the family at all. It wasn't Yuuto's fault, but that is another story for another time. The dispute between Yuuto's parents and the Morimoto family escalated to the point where they had no choice but to leave their home of Gimangakure at the time, traveling to Konoha. Continuing to pursue his culinary career here, he'd also discover his interest in the local plants of the village to produce new herbs and spices. He failed to make any new friends, despite his parents encouragement to go out and meet new people, spending more time busy in his parent's kitchen or keep in the Konoha Forests searching for new ingredients. During the sudden attack on the village by the Kyuubi, the disappearance of his father and the injuries his mother sustained leaving her incapacitated, he was left under the care of the woman who rescued him. Her name was Takara.

Five years have passed since then, and Yuuto now resides in Uzushiogakure. Takara's influence upon him was strong enough to get him interested in medical studies, and eventually joining the Academy to test his ability as a Shinobi. He still continued to improving his cooking skills, and soon took up crafting after being intrigued by Uzu's infrastructure. His aptitude for a worker, medic, and shinobi were all about even, but showed promise in all fields, passing his exams with good results. On his way to becoming a Genin of the village, unsurprisingly, Yuuto is more interested in resuming his work than he is about becoming a full-fledged Shinobi.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:30 am
Quote:
I have Kerron's permission to replish from this profile Hakanai I'm not sure of what her end AC, ryo, and techniques was but doesn't matter, I'm okay with this setup.

7,500 AC
59 tech / 2 = 29.5 = 29 technique to autolearn

Let me know if I missed out anything or did anything wrong

User Image

Full Name: Harou
Birthdate: October 31st

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 154lbs [ 10% of fat ]
Appearance: Ignore the Sunagakure headband. Artist avoiding me since I paid her for another art but she hasn't got back to me.

Nindo:
Personality: Friendly and upbeat, Harou tends to be rash and impulsive. Ignoring those negatives, Harou is kind and will do what it takes to reach to her patient and heal them. Undesired to leave herself open in battles, Harou had taken up how to defend herself. It is said that she may have a bit of martyr complex. Surprisingly, she seems to be very knowledgeable in the medical field, enough for her to stay calm during situations. Outside of battles and mission, her ADHD of rash and impulsiveness can be obvious.

Body Rank: C-rank
____Combat MedicShinobi of this discipline gain the ability to pay for their simple taijutsu using chakra. This does not alter its strength in collisions in any way from a standard simple technique. Furthermore medical learning reductions gained from this class, also count towards taijutsu learning reductions.
Second Class: Taijutsu
____BerserkerYour external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have moderately increased Strength and Fortitude. Your hardened body allows you to mitigate the pain/status effect of an incoming attack for two post per body rank, allowing you to continue the fight until the pain or hazards settle in. This means that a stunning effect can be delayed by up to ten posts at S rank. However, you ignore pain anytime you use this discipline for any reason, meaning if you delay having your arm disabled by a skill, you can also ignore the pain from having been stabbed on that post as well. Ex.: A ninja uses a lightning technique designed to stun you. For one post, you can delay that effect from taking hold, and have nine posts to continue delaying effects. Similarly, the pain from the attack itself is also ignored. This doesn't, however, prevent you from being blown away in the wind, or set on fire/drowned for example. Furthermore, if lethal damage is suffered then the delaying ability will be nullified for that effect.

Bloodline: Kōton [ Steel Release ]
Approval: Approved

Chakra Pool: 290
Stamina Pool: 290
Chakra Element: Doton and Suiton
Chakra Color: Teal
Chakra Materialization: Soft wisps as if she was a spiritual being

• Strength ► 3
→ Berserker and The Kaiser Fist
• Speed ► 0
→ N/A
• Reflex ► 0
→ N/A
• Fortitude ► 0
→ N/A

Strengths:
Well, I'm pretty confident. Also, I'm very physical so I can do physically demanding stuff. I like to think that I don't give up easily. I also have a desire to protect those I care about including civilians.
Weaknesses:
Communication, hands down. I can never get my point across. I also was never able to do Genjutsu so sometimes I do struggle to Kai out of them or tell difference between reality and fantasy. My attention span, A lot of people have complained about it, heh.
Fears:
Being locked up is definitely one of them. I am also scared of alive chickens, they are ridiculously aggressive. I am also scared of being weak or unable to heal someone.

Modifiers:
• -2 Reduction in Eiseijutsu
• -4 Reduction in Taijutsu
Personal Attributes:
I wanna be a healer! - Add 10 Eiseijutsu slots
Yikes - With her knowledge in Eiseijutsu and Taijutsu, she is able to combine the offensive Eiseijutsu [ If she had learned any ] into her punches/kicks/etc [ I.E. She punches someone as well combine Suji dageki into the punch, which will have both the effect of hte punch and Suji dageki ] Intense training with this, she no longer needs to do hand seals for combining Eiseijutsu with Taijutsu. Alone, she must do handseals.This requires two activations.

Ryo: 両3,775
AC: 7,500

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees
• {First Tree Here} || →
• {Second Tree Here} || →
• {Third Tree Here} || →
• {Fourth Tree Here} || →

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles
• {Job} || →
• {Job} || →

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 06 / 10
• Eiseijutsu : : 04 / 21
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 08
• Taijutsu Styles : : 02 / 02
• Formless Styles : : 00 / 02

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Size:
Weapon Location:

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Doton

Suiton

Kōton

▬▬┤|E i s e i j u t s u

Healing
• Genshi [ Thread ]
• Gien to Kairan [ Donation and Circulation ]

Offensive
• Itami Gekka [ Pain Intensification ]
• Ketsueki Juutai [ Blood Stagnation ]

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

The Kaiser Fist
• Stage One
Heavy Punch
Stimulating Armour

• Stage Two
Kaiser Crown
Crumbling Overhead
Sudden Straight

• Stage Three
Elbow Bolt
Guillotine Drop
Iron Backhand
Meaty Punch

• Stage Four
Breaking Lariat
Golem Missile
Invigorating Armor

• Stage Five

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Current Slots Available → 00 // 02
Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used
• _______ → || [X]

Left at a doorstep of the Orphanage, Harou had developed a devil may care personality for a short time. The young girl kept herself and had no last name or any evidence of who she once was, she didn't care. Constantly, she was getting in trouble due to her lack of focus which cause her making impulsive decisions. Over time, they realize that her chakra was higher than many of the children at the orphanage so she was able to go to the Academy School for the Shinobi. There, Harou's true personality developed. She started to care and smile once again that no one had seen in years. Lived alone in an apartment as long she helped out and continue to go to the school, Harou started to train harshly. With high marks in Eiseijutsu as well Taijutsu, Harou's heart sometimes got in the way and she would have an outburst of emotion. Being in the field of medical and fighting, it helped Harou to develop focus during serious moments. Outside of those moments however...

Graduated at the Academy school, she was a genin but she spent most of her time goofing off [ sleeping in strange places like a cat ] as well helping out in the hospital, Harou wasn't sure if she truly wanted to be a shinobi or a civilian that can just help out in the hospital. Deep down inside, Harou always doubted her mind, believing she wasn't smart enough to have what it takes. After a conversation with a kind shinobi at the hospital, Harou had decided once and for all to see if she has what it takes.

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:41 pm
Zak the Panduh

Approved

Lily Platypus

Approved  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:25 am
User Image
Full Name: Kele [Kaylay] & Kele [Keelee]
Nickname: The Keles [Kaylees]
Birthdate: April 20

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 132lbs.

Nindo: "Personal achievement above all else."
Personality: The Keles couldn't be any more different from each other in personality. [Kaylay] is a go-getter and has oodles of energy when it comes to performing missions or training. They are typically the dominant twin as they enjoy interaction with other people. [Keelee] however is lethargic and hates being awake. They're not entirely too lazy to train or go on missions, but they definitely prefer not to be anywhere around people other than their twin. Typically they stay sleeping and conjoined with [Kaylay]. The two Keles do have quite the different reaction to combat. [Keelee] always gets pumped when it's time to let loose and really fight, but they are not a fan of sparring. They'll do it for their twin, but will otherwise outright refuse to spar if asked by anyone else. [Kaylay] will run into any fight they feel ready at their first opportunity.

Village: Arashigakure, Village Hidden in Storm
First Class: Sealing Class
____Kuchiyose SpecialistYou gain two [2] Kuchiyose slots whenever you rank up, starting with two at D-rank. Additionally, if you are a signatory of a summoning contract you are able to to summon beings at one rank lower than normally required.
Second Class: Sealing Class
____Experimental DurationIn the world of fuuinjutsu most of the techniques which create barriers or lock objects from being accessed have a set time limit due to needing the replenishment of chakra to continue to function. However some ninja have learned to make creative changes to their inscriptions which extends the duration of these jutsu. All barrier and sealing techniques with a time limit have the duration extended by two posts or the upkeep reduced by ten [10] chakra.

Bloodline: Sōma no Kō : Attack of an Evil Spirit Pair | Approved

Chakra Pool: 380
Stamina Pool: 200
Chakra Element: Raiton & Suiton
Chakra Color: Classic Blue
Chakra Materialization: A pair of koi fish swimming in an orbit around them

• Strength ► 0
→ N/A
• Speed ► 0
→ N/A
• Reflex ► 0
→ N/A
• Fortitude ► 0
→ N/A

Strengths:
• Korabo Techniques
• Tactics
Weaknesses:
• Each twin doesn't fight well alone
• Each twin doesn't fight well alongside anyone besides the other twin
Fears:
• The death of the other twin
• [Keelee] is afraid of being buried alive

Modifiers:
• Learn 1 extra Ninjutsu technique per post.
• Learn 1 extra Ninjutsu technique per post.
Personal Attributes:
• The Keles can use one hand for hand seals
• The Keles can learn [10] Eiseijutsu

Ryo: 両0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Job Titles

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 16
• Eiseijutsu : : 00 / 10
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: Brass Knuckles
Weapon Range: Punching range
Weapon Weight: 1lbs.
Weapon Size: 3in. across
Weapon Location: Back pockets

• Brass Knuckles

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:

Doton

Suiton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Current Slots Available → 00 // 00 {Find in Formless Style and Class information}
Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used

The identical twins [Kaylay] and [Keelee] were found unconscious off of a main road in the Land of Floods amidst the wreckage of a few carts. They were seemingly part of a caravan transporting goods and people to Arashigakure. There were no other survivors and it seemed all the good were taken and the babies were left all alone in one of the carts. The twins were infants at the time, one found sound asleep and the other crying up a storm. A young couple whom couldn't bear children brought the infants home to Arashigakure that day.

At the age of thirteen, the twins graduated from the Academy in the village and became genin. Their parents couldn't have been more proud, but it was still difficult for the couple to support themselves and the children. [Kaylay] and [Keelee] both elected to spend extra time doing odd jobs around the village as genin in order to bring home pay for their adoptive parents. However, at the age of seventeen, they both decided that their career as a shinobi would become the most important thing in their lives. The two got their own apartment and chose to use their pay to support themselves as they continued their journey as shinobi.

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:30 pm
Approved  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Full Name: Zane Yuki Hajime
Birthdate: 12/17

Height: 5'4
Weight: 120lbs

Nindo: Only those with strength and power can have a true change in the world.
Personality: No longer carefree, Zane's history of betrayal and loss made him a cold and calculating shinobi who seeks strength and power above all else. His lack of trust in others makes him a difficult person to work with, let alone a valuable squad mate.

Body Rank: D Rank
____Medical LicenseThe user is much more adept at utilizing items during combat. The user gains 2 free custom items: one at C-rank and one at B-rank. These items must be associated with medical abilities. Additionally, they gain an extra 2 medical techniques per rank.
Second Class:Bukijutsu
____JuggernautThe user suffers no drawbacks of any kind when wearing very light and light armor at D-Rank, medium armor at C-Rank, heavy armor at B-Rank, and all other armors at A-Rank. They receive one free custom weapon or armor upon creation and gain a moderate boost to strength and fortitude. Additionally, they start with the following four techniques, rather than the six most ninja do: Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique ], Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ], Kai [ Release ], and Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ].

Bloodline: Hyoton

Chakra Pool: 250
Stamina Pool: 250
Chakra Element: Fuuton / Suiton
Chakra Color: Azure Blue
Chakra Materialization: A wolf's howl

• Strength ► 0
→ N/A
• Speed ► 0
→ N/A
• Reflex ► 0
→ N/A
• Fortitude ► 0
→ N/A

Strengths:
• Fuuton Ninjutsu
• Ice Manipulation
• Katana Wielding
• Level Head

Weaknesses:
• Hand to Hand close combat
• Understanding others

Fears:
• Inability to act
• Spiders

Modifiers:
• Learn 1 extra Bukijutsu technique per post.
• Learn 1 extra Suiton [ Water ] and Fuuton [ Wind ] jutsu per post.
• Learn 1 extra Medical technique per post.

Personal Attributes:
Jutsu Expert Zane does not learn Taijutsu for his Classes as he normally would. In place, for each Taijutsu Style he would learn, he will teach himself 10 Ninjutsu or 10 Medical Jutsu when he reaches the body rank the Taijutsu would be learned.
Chakra Increase: Zane has an above average chakra pool and has 100 more chakra points.

Missions Complete: 0

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete: 0

Job Titles
• {Job} || → N/A
• {Job} || → N/A

Job Missions Complete: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 06
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 05
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Eisenjutsu : : 00 / 06

Weapon Type: N/A
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Size:
Weapon Location:

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
D-Rank
• Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Suiton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

{Your first Type's name}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used

Zane Hajime is a peculiarity, curiosity, an enigma who has suffered much adversity to get to where he is today. Zane was born of royalty and destined for greatness. He is the son of a former Damiyo of Water Country, a political leader whose decisions and influence expanded to the whole of Mist. Due to this, Zane lived a sheltered and protected life, hidden away from the world as he was taught from a young age politics, manipulation, leadership...all to be the next Damiyo when he came of age. His parents were loved by the people, for they dedicated their lives to improve living conditions for all of Water Country. However, they made many enemies along the way.

Zane's parents were tasked with improving relationships between Kirigakure and Otogakure, a task that many other Damiyos did not approve of. They were there when Otogakure was destroyed, and they lost their lives during that ordeal. Upon hearing that Otogakure was destroyed, one of the Damiyos plotted to have Zane assassinated in order to consoloditate the power and influence the Hajime name had through erasing the bloodline. Zane's caretaker and only friend, Hero, was killed in the assassination attempt protecting him. This trauma awakened Zane's hidden bloodline as he used his rage and new found power to kill his distracted assailant. Knowing that he was no longer safe in Water Country, Zane grabbed whatever belongings he could get and escaped to Uzushiogakure.

Zane used all of the Ryo he was able to take with him in order to get to Uzushiogakure. He was alone, no family, no friends, in a brand new land with a power he did not fully understand. During his travels, Zane realized that strength is the only thing that mattered, and if he was going to survive and take revenge on the Damyos who betrayed him, he was going to have to become stronger. For this reason, Zane enrolled in ninja academy with the hopes of becoming a full fledge Shinobi of Uzushiogakure.

Zane made his home in the Gully, living down near the docks where he could fish for food and water was abundant. He lived in the streets, and took odd jobs to be able to continue to pay for his education. For a year, Zane lived like this, receiving the highest marks and hiding the fact that he had no family and he lived on the streets. The day finally arrived when Zane received his headband and became a genin of Uzuishiogakure, where his real story begins...

BluewolfofMibu

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:25 pm
[u/c]

Full Name: Freyja Sinbad Uchiha
Nickname:
Birthdate: {02/15}

Height: 5' 0"
Weight: 115lbs

Nindo: A Shinobi is nothing more than a tool.
Personality: Freyja is an indifferent, reclusive, uninterested, dedicated, and solemn person who has no remorse or reservations about conflict. She has little in the way of interests and finds manipulation preferable to combat.

Title: Gennin
First Class: Genjutsu
____{Inception}{Inception: With Genjutsu, realism and the sensory ability of the target factor heavily into the ability of the victim to realize they are in a genjutsu. With practice and discipline, the shinobi may select one [1] genjutsu Sense that may be added as a Secondary sense to any technique, as well as choose one Sense of Choice that will forever cost one [1] rank less in cost as long as the casted genjutsu's primary sense is the chosen sense. Once these two [2] choices are made, they cannot be switched, so choose wisely. Second Sense[Sound]. Genjutsu to cost less [Sight].}
Second Class: Bloodline Class
____{Mixed Blood}{Mixed Blood: Your genetic makeup allows you to obtain two bloodlines. These bloodlines must be non-elemental in nature. Only one bloodline is allowed to be a dojutsu. You will receive the passive bonuses of only one bloodline; the other will only be available for jutsu learning. Reduces Ninjutsu and Genjutsu slots granted by this class in half (if specialized, only thef rist instance of this class.) Bloodlines excluded from this are Ranmaru, Douka, Jiongu, Hakemoto. Not applicable for elemental combination bloodlines. If selecting a clan with a doujutsu, that clan must be your first bloodline for your RPC to receive the doujutsu and to be able to use the doujutsu techniques.}

Bloodline: S h a r i n g a n • B l a z e R e l e a s e (Part 1) [Sealed]
Second Bloodline: Corpse Bone Pulse - Kaguya Clan

Chakra Pool: 300
Stamina Pool: 200
Chakra Element: Fire & Lightning
Chakra Color: Raven Black
Chakra Materialization: A Swarm of Ravens

Passive Status Increases: {Descriptive ranks may be used in place of numbers for this section if desired. All of these start at 0/no buff, with each increase of 1 denoting a one level increase in the descriptive rank bonus to that stat. When you gain a passive benefit, add it to these totals and denote the source in place of the N/A under the relevant stat.}
• Strength ► 0
→ N/A {Ex. Punch Hard PA, Move Fast no Jutsu}
• Speed ► 0
→ N/A
• Reflex ► 0
→ N/A
• Fortitude ► 0
→ N/A

Strengths:
• Genjutsu
• Defense
• Long Range and Close Range Combat
• Tactful Thinking
Weaknesses:
• Mid-Range Combat
• Impatient
• Can be overwhelmed
Fears:
• Crowds
• Stage Fright

Modifiers:
• { List your learning and use modifiers here. This should include things like "learns N extra jutsu per post" and "Bloodline techniques cost N less chakra"

Personal Attributes:
• Melee Prodigy: While the eyes of the user are active, every other rank of the eyes (1 tomoe, 3 tomoe, eternal), a slight reflex boost is conferred.
• Illusurroy Prowess: This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha and adds a single secondary sense to any genjutsu cast by the Uchiha, at their discretion.

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Job Titles

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 06
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 11
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Size:
Weapon Location:

• P

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:

Doton

Suiton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

{Enchantment}

{Instance}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used

[At least two paragraphs, but feel free to really take a deep dive!]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:44 pm
User Image
Full Name: Kenta Kuhn
Nickname: K-Chan
Birthdate: April 20th

Height: 4' 2"
Weight: 73lbs.

Nindo: "Be prepared for loss, expect success."
Personality: Kenta was one of the quietest individuals while they were training in the academy. He's always been quiet, but was especially so around his peers. Kenta prefers to work solo, but only because he lacks solid communication skills. He's actually more scared of conversing with allies more than he is scared of enemy shinobi. He's capable of listening to orders and following them to a T.

First Class: Ninjutsu
____SpecialistYou are only able to have one chakra type. Your ninjutsu of that type possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You earn an additional 2 ninjutsu slots whenever you rank up. The overwhelming trait only applies to the selected element upon character creation and the element gained from specialization within this class. No other elements gain this.
Second Class: Sensor
____ZoomYou have a vast eye, able to quadruple the range of a given sensory technique, often allowing you to sense things even outside of the given area (across threads). This vast range, however, makes it difficult to detect fine details. You are only able to know that chakra is there, or that chakra is being activated. Things like type of technique, rank, element, etc., are unknown to you.

Bloodline: Power: +2 PA, +25 chakra/stamina a rank

Chakra Pool: 325
Stamina Pool: 225
Chakra Element: Doton
Chakra Color: Lime Green
Chakra Materialization: A simple aura around Kenta's body appears, but an ethereal eye made of his chakra appears on his forehead.

• Strength ► 0
→ N/A
• Speed ► 0
→ N/A
• Reflex ► 0
→ N/A
• Fortitude ► 0
→ N/A

Strengths:
• Following orders & tactics
• Surveilance
Weaknesses:
• Lack of leadership skills
• Terrible communication skills
Fears:
• Fear of drowning
• Fear of natural lightning

Modifiers:
• Learn 2 extra Ninjutsu technique per post.
• Learn 1 extra Genjutsu technique per post.
Personal Attributes:
Trickery: Kenta is able to affect up to [5] senses via genjutsu at any given time.
Chakra Tracking: While using a sensory technique, Kenta is able to remember each chakra signature that he encounters. He gains no other information from this other than being able to know if he's sensed that particular chakra signature before.
Original: Kenta gains [2] additional slots for custom jutsu.
Workhorse: Kenta gains AC from jobs as if he was Worker Class.

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Job Titles

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 11
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 06
• Taijutsu Styles : : 00 / 00
• Alteration Styles : : 00 / 00

Weapon Type: Kanabō
Weapon Range: Swing range = 1.5m
Weapon Weight: 10lbs.
Weapon Size: 1.75m long
Weapon Location:
• Holstered horizontally on lower back

• Kanabō

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:

Doton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

{Your first Type's name}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Current Slots Available → 00 // 03
Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used

Kenta grew up in an orphanage in Uzushiogakure with the dream of becoming a shinobi. He didn't talk much at all to anyone. It was just the way he was. When he really needed something, he'd speak, but only ever in a rather hushed tone. Nobody understood why he was this way. Kenta had no clue why either. His dream was always to become a shinobi, despite his withdrawn nature. When he was accepted to join the academy was the first time anyone ever saw Kenta smile.

Year of training were put into the academy, but the entire time, Kenta remained silent. He never spoke up in class, with his peers, or during training. It was a hard road to follow while being so silent, but he eventually made it through to become a genin. From that moment onward, Kenta has been keeping his eyes on his goal of becoming the best shinobi he can possibly be.

Burrtii

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:20 am
Hey! New members, awesome! Glad to see you all working diligently towards joining our roleplay! Happy to have you guys with us! Lets get these profiles approval so we can have some fun.

Edit: Oh! Each of you should begin with these techniques listed under Maruton! They're academy freebies!

Substitution
Transformation
Kai
Act of Tree Climbing
Act of Water Walking
Clone technique

Stay Frosty. Enlist in the Space Force.

BluewolfofMibu
Denied | The profile overall looks very good. Your PAs though are what's holding us up. Poison creation is actually a technique in the guild. As for the Suiton Mastery, the guild doesn't operate by rank increases like this. Below is a link to the PAs that are premade and usable. Patch this up and we're golden. Also, very interesting backstory. Blends in very well with the current story.
[x]

xxMomongaxx
Pending | I realize you've got this labeled as [u/c] but I thought I would go ahead and take a look at your progress and try to help out. After this, refrain from using this thread for projects in construction since this is just an approval thread. There's a good chance that nobody will look at it if they skip you now and move on to the next batch.

First off, the Uchiha clan is closed, take a look at the Bloodlines at the bottom of the clan technique page there is a list of available slots for each clan. Figured it best to call it out now than wait until you're done! On that note, I'll have to go take a look to ensure it's written out but the Optional PAs for bloodlines can only have one chosen for that RPC.

Once you're complete, repost this profile and we'll take another look!

Burrtii
Denied | Always happy to see people try to do RPC without bloodlines! Your PAs are what's keeping you held up.

Trickery: PAs are not going to give you the ability to affect all senses with your genjutsu. You may add an additional sense to each genjutsu used. That would be acceptable.

Chakra Tracking: While it's technically....not wrong. I don't think it's necessary. This is totally something you could just do in roleplay without wasting a PA. Use these limited slots to empower your RPC!

Workhorse: PAs may not mimic an optional PA from a bloodline, ability of a class, ect. Take a look at the link in the first review and check out the premade PAs.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:18 am

Full Name: Sorato Kishimoto
Nickname: Skye
Birthdate: April 17th

Height: Four foot eight
Weight: Seventy two pounds

Nindo: None at the moment
Personality: Sorato is permanently crippled because of his ailments. He has spent most of his days in the hospital bed doing his best to recover. However, his sickness has also made him extremely grateful to most people who are nice to him. He has very little experience with the world around him, and is impeded further because of his health.

First Class: Tamer
____Beast of Stamina{Pet Jutsu Slots can be used by the pet for Ninjutsu or converted to Formless Slots. You may also exchange your ninjutsu slots into formless slots. By spending 1 post training a pet, you can convert either 1 Pet Jutsu Slot or one of the slots granted to you by this class to grant that pet a passive slight increase to its Strength, Speed, Fortitude, or Reflex. If you use two offensive activations in a post, your pet may also use an offensive physical activation. Your pet can learn the one animal Taijutsu style.
Second Class: Tamer

Bloodline: Integrity +1 PA,+2 customs, +15 chakra / stamina per rank

Chakra Pool: 265
Stamina Pool: 265
Chakra Element: Water and Wind
Chakra Color: Hazel
Chakra Materialization: Raindrops

• Strength ► 0
→ N/A {Ex. Punch Hard PA, Move Fast no Jutsu}
• Speed ► 0
→ N/A
• Reflex ► 0
→ N/A
• Fortitude ► 0
→ N/A

Strengths:
• Sleeping
• Trusting others
Weaknesses:
• His health
• His naivety
Fears:
• Fear of failure
• Fear of living forever in pain

Modifiers:
• Can learn two additional techniques per post

Personal Attributes:
• Best Puppers: Allows his pet Todoroki to learn and use human taijutsu and bukijutsu styles as long as he is in the man-beast clone form.
• Forever Partners: Allows Todoroki to move in forums the tamer is not in and act of his own accord. Chakra and stamina usages are still shared, however.
• Dignified Dog: Allows Todoroki to begin with 10 additional pet jutsu slots.

Ryo: 両0 {starts at 0}
AC: 0 {starts at 0}

Missions Complete: {all start at 0}

Crafting Trees

Job Titles

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

Weapon Type: Dagger
Weapon Range: Eight inches
Weapon Weight: Four pounds
Weapon Size: One foot
Weapon Location: On a shoulder strap on Todoroki

• x15 kunai
• Clothing
• Headband around forehead / Todoroki has headband with his name engraved around his neck

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ] : E-ranked
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ] : E-ranked
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ] : E-ranked
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ] : E-ranked
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ] : E-ranked
• Kai [ Release ] : X-ranked

Suiton

Fuuton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

{Your first Type's name}

{Your third Type's name}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Dagger
• {Training Links}
Slots Used

Sorato was originally a Kirigakure resident. He was a healthy boy then. During the great migration out of Kiri, however, Sorato was struck with an uncurable illness. His parents got him a service dog to help protect him. In Arashigakure Sorato was able to pass his classes solely through out of class support. He is still incredibly weak and still needs to be hospitalized for most of his life.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є т • ∂ α т α|├▬

Full Name: Todoroki
Nickname: Todo
Species: German shepherd
Height: 25 inches
Weight: 66 pounds

Chakra Element: Earth and wind
Chakra Color: Hazel
Chakra Materialization: Giant wall

Strengths:
• Listens to commands well
• A good boy
Weaknesses:
• First to jump into dangerous situation
• Loses cool when Sorato is endangered
Fears:
• Losing Sorato
• All the tennis balls in the world getting popped

• Strength ►

• Speed ►

• Reflex ►

• Fortitude ►

Limitations: {How many of each technique it can learn. Refer to class info}
• Pet Pool: : 00 // 18
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Element One

Element Two

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

Natural (Locked)

{D-rank Slots}

Tamer Attributes → 03 // 03
• Enhanced Smell: Sorato is able to smell like Todoroki, thus making people's scents more distinguishable and able to track a scent a certain distance (within the forum)
• Superior Resting: Sorato is able to rest like a dog, thus gaining 1.5 increase to chakra and stamina regeneration while in an area that promotes well restfulness like a hospital or a home.
• Enhanced Hearing: Sorato is able to hear like Todoroki, thus making it easier to track using hearing. Techniques which muffle sound or distort its location have less effect.

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
③ || Approval Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers