Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖
Custom Weapon / Armor Approvals Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:03 am
Overlord Diaus

Since Rei is busy I'll step in since this has been stewing here for too long for my tastes.

Defining Necros Dialect:

Green Boys: A.k.a Gucci Gang: Approved or Approved After Edits of the Gold Boys are Made.
Gold Boys: A.ka. Anything Gold: Pending but can be combined with Green Boys if only a small edit is needed where if that small edit is made it can be considered Gucci Gang
Orange Boys: A.k.a Anything Orange: Pending requiring a big edit and requiring said edit be re-reviewed in full.
Red Boys: A.k.a BIG NOPE, ITS GUNNA BE A NO FROM BE DOG: Denied in Full where any variation if anything like its initial is beyond salvation.
Blue Boys: A.k.a Anything Blue: This is just errata and clarifications and often notes of awareness designed to clarify intents and mechanics.

Hold

The presiding guild captain despite my coercion attempts is still adamant that there should be no items pertaining to the design of firearms. While you've stated you've made the edits I still read in the before and after it being referred as a Colt Anaconda .44 Magnum in make and model. Launchers use Tension, Pump, and Spring Force as opposed to combustible, ballistic, and explosive force.

Some additional things to note;
•The effects need to be enlightened upon unless you want them to have no real consequential bearings. Abilities in the ability summary need ranks attached to them.
- It needs chakra to make an explosive round > How much chakra, if its the same as an explosive tag this is B minimum
- How large is the explosion
- Does the shrapnel have additional properties
- Reloading, in this case, would be assumed and require one to consume an [Activation] to do so.
- Does Overheat Slash have any mechanical benefit to it and if not then it can stay as is.
• Strength of attacks for nondescript weaponry fall under one's formless ability with said weaponry so it's important to know the effectiveness of the properties of said abilities.

When you break down the weapon it has 3 attacks.
-The Formless attack which the primary firing of the bullet or the slashing of the blade
-The Explosive attack which would likely prove best adding its resource to the first for its total strength
-The Shrapnel attack which can either just be the bullet shattering or for an extra cost the same as the above
It's important to factor in what each of these is doing. As the Explosive bullet, itself could be instead considered Spiritual for interactions since its using chakra, while the Shrapnel could be considered the same or Complex.

Short End of It. Aside the whole 'being a gun' thing you're actually really cutting yourself short here in regards to the item's abilities unless providing deeper detail.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:34 am
NecroPlant
Overlord Diaus

Since Rei is busy I'll step in since this has been stewing here for too long for my tastes.

Defining Necros Dialect:

Green Boys: A.k.a Gucci Gang: Approved or Approved After Edits of the Gold Boys are Made.
Gold Boys: A.ka. Anything Gold: Pending but can be combined with Green Boys if only a small edit is needed where if that small edit is made it can be considered Gucci Gang
Orange Boys: A.k.a Anything Orange: Pending requiring a big edit and requiring said edit be re-reviewed in full.
Red Boys: A.k.a BIG NOPE, ITS GUNNA BE A NO FROM BE DOG: Denied in Full where any variation if anything like its initial is beyond salvation.
Blue Boys: A.k.a Anything Blue: This is just errata and clarifications and often notes of awareness designed to clarify intents and mechanics.

Hold

The presiding guild captain despite my coercion attempts is still adamant that there should be no items pertaining to the design of firearms. While you've stated you've made the edits I still read in the before and after it being referred as a Colt Anaconda .44 Magnum in make and model. Launchers use Tension, Pump, and Spring Force as opposed to combustible, ballistic, and explosive force.

Some additional things to note;
•The effects need to be enlightened upon unless you want them to have no real consequential bearings. Abilities in the ability summary need ranks attached to them.
- It needs chakra to make an explosive round > How much chakra, if its the same as an explosive tag this is B minimum
- How large is the explosion
- Does the shrapnel have additional properties
- Reloading, in this case, would be assumed and require one to consume an [Activation] to do so.
- Does Overheat Slash have any mechanical benefit to it and if not then it can stay as is.
• Strength of attacks for nondescript weaponry fall under one's formless ability with said weaponry so it's important to know the effectiveness of the properties of said abilities.

When you break down the weapon it has 3 attacks.
-The Formless attack which the primary firing of the bullet or the slashing of the blade
-The Explosive attack which would likely prove best adding its resource to the first for its total strength
-The Shrapnel attack which can either just be the bullet shattering or for an extra cost the same as the above
It's important to factor in what each of these is doing. As the Explosive bullet, itself could be instead considered Spiritual for interactions since its using chakra, while the Shrapnel could be considered the same or Complex.

Short End of It. Aside the whole 'being a gun' thing you're actually really cutting yourself short here in regards to the item's abilities unless providing deeper detail.

I see i cand change the magnum thing that was only to compare its size since guild wise its a spring loaded launcher, ill just change it to numbers. Didnt think explosive tags were that powerful but yeah i can add a be rank to them at that rate the size would either be compared to and explosive tag or a smaller concentrated blast. I am still abit confused by formless do you mean that being able to shoot it is a formless style? For the shapnel attack im.not really sure how you would class it but since its so small i can just remove that bit not worth the effort for such a weak attack. As for the heat strike mechanically it simply burns things with built up friction from the bone and metal grinding against the barrel of the launcher. Ability wise its ment to be a easy way to toss weapons. Any help with the smaller details would help dm me if its easier im xvett tialon in discord. Asside that ill try making the changes.  

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:04 pm
Quote:
As an added note, I am wanting to submit a slight rework of my previously approved weapon for the same character. Link provided below to the weapon itself.
Everything is the same, except I want to add 1 additional passive ability of the weapon:
[x]
Omoi Ikkan-sei: Due to a seal placed on the weapon upon its creation, the weapon feels like its normal weight in the hands of Shinji, but if someone else tried to pick it up, it would feel several tons heavier (no exaggeration) than it is. However, if Shinji directly hands the scythe to someone, they don't feel the weight difference.

Pretty much, think of Thors hammer for this. He can pick it up, others can't. Only, he can give it to people and they can hold it too... So... yeet.

Character: Shinji Gyukimaru Ketsueki
Link to profile: [x]
Weapon Name: Kuishinbō [Glutton]
Weapon Type: Infinite Sword Style Case
Weapon Size: 4 feet tall, 1 foot long, 2 feet wide.
Weapon Weight: Around 15 lbs
Description: A block-shaped case with a leather strap. The case has 6 slots on the top to hold physical katanas. All around the outside and inside of the case, various Fuuin marks have been etched into the metal of the case. The case itself is black, but the fuuin etchings have exposed a layer of silver underneath, giving it an ornate appearance if one doesn't look close enough.
Ability Summary:
Ōto-mono: The Fuuin marks act as seals. So long as Shinji knows the basic sealing and unsealing techniques, he can store and retrieve weapons in this case, including weapons other than the 100 swords for the Infinite Sword Style.
Kojin Senjō: Upon casting the "Fields of War" technique, or its advanced version, from the Infinite Sword Style, Shinji can opt to double the cost of the technique performed in order to release every weapon stored in the case at once, including those not directly tied to the ISS. They scatter similar to the usual 100 swords, but lie within the boundary of the caution tape.
Enkaku Tsūwa: The Fuuin seals along the case have been linked directly to Shinji's chakra. So long as the case is within the same topic as Shinji, he can summon any weapon stored within the case directly into his hand. This requires a one-handed sign and a dot of blood on the palm of his hand (hint, he's a Saiketsu user, so the second part isn't hard to accomplish).

Evanescently Magnificent

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:40 am
Toast:
Overlord Diaus
Evil Toaster Yokai
Quote:
As an added note, I am wanting to submit a slight rework of my previously approved weapon for the same character. Link provided below to the weapon itself.
Everything is the same, except I want to add 1 additional passive ability of the weapon:
[x]
Omoi Ikkan-sei: Due to a seal placed on the weapon upon its creation, the weapon feels like its normal weight in the hands of Shinji, but if someone else tried to pick it up, it would feel several tons heavier (no exaggeration) than it is. However, if Shinji directly hands the scythe to someone, they don't feel the weight difference.

Pretty much, think of Thors hammer for this. He can pick it up, others can't. Only, he can give it to people and they can hold it too... So... yeet.

Description: A block-shaped case with a leather strap. The case has 6 slots on the top to hold physical katanas. All around the outside and inside of the case, various Fuuin marks have been etched into the metal of the case. The case itself is black, but the fuuin etchings have exposed a layer of silver underneath, giving it an ornate appearance if one doesn't look close enough.
Ability Summary:
Ōto-mono: The Fuuin marks act as seals. So long as Shinji knows the basic sealing and unsealing techniques, he can store and retrieve weapons in this case, including weapons other than the 100 swords for the Infinite Sword Style.
Kojin Senjō: Upon casting the "Fields of War" technique, or its advanced version, from the Infinite Sword Style, Shinji can opt to double the cost of the technique performed in order to release every weapon stored in the case at once, including those not directly tied to the ISS. They scatter similar to the usual 100 swords, but lie within the boundary of the caution tape.
Enkaku Tsūwa: The Fuuin seals along the case have been linked directly to Shinji's chakra. So long as the case is within the same topic as Shinji, he can summon any weapon stored within the case directly into his hand. This requires a one-handed sign and a dot of blood on the palm of his hand (hint, he's a Saiketsu user, so the second part isn't hard to accomplish).

Defining Necros Dialect:

Hold

•Fraid that's not how it works my duderino. Custom weapons which are designed using custom slots which are capped at 2 {3 If Event Granted} only allow 2 abilities maximally. Unless you are actually crafting this item yourself this 'passive' you want to attach is something that can only be done as an [Enchantment] from the Enchantment crafting Tree and would fall under an [Advanced] enchantment for crafting. It's that or achieving [Grandmaster] in Weaponsmith which grants the third ability slot. You'll have to settle for two abilities or achieve the latter.

Overlord Diaus:

This is how It would essentially look.

Character: Clementia Anna Fortressa
Weapon Name: Azura
Weapon Type: Ranged// Projectile-Launcher // Short-range// Knife
Weapon Size: Comparably a Colt Anaconda .44 Magnum with an 8 inch bottom blade
Weapon Weight: 5 pounds
Description: Made for versatility the weapon was made with the intention of storing bone bullets or metal, the gun has 6 chambers allowing for 6 shots before needing to be reloaded, though it takes the two types of bullets by adding in chakra the seal in the chambers activate placing a explosive seal on the bullets inside allowing for a third type of bullet explosive, using bone for this type of attack adds a shrapnel effect as well. the gun is made with a chakra steel blade embedded on the top and bottom of the gun allowing it to act as a makeshift knife. sturdy this blade is sharp its weight comes from the blacksmiths method used to make the blade folding the metal over and over similar to how katanas are made
Ability Summary:
•Reloading Consumes and Activation

Explosive Infusion:
Rank - [X]
Description: By adding chakra to the chamber the user can infuse an explosive effect similar to explosive tags. In addition with a bone bullet causes a shrapnel effect( one hand seal half tiger ). The explosion is roughly 2-feet per rank of chakra invested into the bullet. Shrapnel Rounds are treated to have a [Slight] increase in [Strength] per rank while explosive rounds are treated as [Spiritual]. Shrapnel rounds can have their explosion delayed into the following post.

• Overheat Slash:
Rank - [Decide on a Rank since this isn't a variable one directly controls, something like this I'd consider C or B]
After firing six rounds the heat from firing the bullets are stored into the blades, storing this heat then releasing it by using a single handseal the blade will glow a bright blue. This lasts {insert number of posts you'd want it to last here. We usually use 1 per rank so if it was B it would last 4 posts} On contact, the heat will simply cause a burning effect this is due to the seals engraved on the side of the blade. Used correctly the blade can be used to cauterize wounds or cause 3rd degree burns. If making contact with an enemy weapon will attempt to disarm them via these burns equal to the [X]-rank or inflict burns of the [X]-rank.

If you don't attach ranks to anything everything the weapon is capable of aside the formless of it down to its explosions is automatically assumed E-ranked and I don't think you'd want that. Essentially to be more cost-efficient you can set the abilities to only trigger via your hand seal. There's two parts to weapons like these.
1. The Shot
2. The Effect
Example:

•If Bullet Hits Target. Can then spend [X] for [X] explosion. This opens opportunities for perhaps losing a collision but the bullets secondary effect still happening. I.e the attack stopped your bullet but not its explosion.

•There's another way to do it as well and this is Raw Rank. I.e Explosive Infusion is your attack and the bullet itself doesn't matter. The bullet is essentially the rank of Explosive Infusion and you use that for collisions but this would mean that you no longer have that independent factor to it essentially being its own technique. It means that if your explosive bullet does strike something it just loses or ties in its collisions without its secondary effect.

A Combat Example of this

•You Fire a B-rank bullet the opponent raises a B-rank mudwall it stops the bullet. But then the explosion occurs in which you spent and additional B-rank Chakra likely damaging the opponent and blowing up the mudwall. You spent a B-rank amount of Stamina and a B-rank amount of Chakra to do this.

•You Fire a B-rank bullet the opponent raises a B-rank mudwall, the bullet hits and explodes the wall is gone but the damage was successfully defended against. You only spent a B-rank amount of Chakra to do this.

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:09 am
Quote:

Ability Summary:

That sucks, but deal. I dropped it down to 2, and I'll worry about the enchantment thing later lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:16 am
Evil Toaster Yokai

Defining Necros Dialect:

Gucci Gang
Keep in mind, there are two types of factors that apply to sealing and unsealing equipment via technique. If it does not impart a chakra cost then it consumes an activation that round, if it consumes chakra then the quick equipping can be treated as supplementary. As of currently its believed to be consuming an activation.  

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:49 pm
NecroPlant
]

ok think i got all the changes made  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:32 pm
NecroPlant
Hazaan

-x- Rei -x-
YEAH THATS RIGHT I'M PAGING U TO

Evanescently Magnificent

Again, self cleared UNLESS someone says something
-Armor- {Not Made} 4/4 - 2/2 - 1/2{Legendaries were already Pre-Approved thus Unlisted} {Made} 0/4 - 0/2 - 1/2

User Image

Name: Hoshi-kō banketto {Star Light Banquet}
Crafting Type: Special Armor
Element: Suiton
DR: +2 Fort
Armor Type: Light
Crafting Status:Not Made

Description: The Star Light Banquet is a fully defensive armor sporting lovely galactic blues. Like the ever-expanding stars in space does the Star Light Banquet reflect the beauty of the universe.

Ability Summary:

Hoshi-kō Kōfuku: [Starlight Surrender]
Rank - [X]
Description: When worn all ninjutsu when making contact with the user becomes automatically absorbed into a star-shaped bauble attached to the armor after deducting an [X] amount of chakra from the wearer. Additionally, this star-shaped bauble absorbs any ninjutsu the user tries to reproduce as well. This absorbed chakra is then stored in the bauble and can be released for a devastating attack all at once. The armor, however, is incapable of containing Sage Chakra and Demon Chakra. May only store up to 640 chakras before forcibly dispersing via [Starlight Release] if not released in this way the bauble backfires and damages the user as if having released its payload on them.

Hoshi-kō Tebanasu: [Starlight Release]
Rank - [Storage]
Description: The bauble can be activated and in doing so releases all the chakra that was contained inside in a beautiful starry array. Restoring both the user's chakra and the chakra of any individuals in the premises be they friend or foe by a divisible amount. I.e if 640 Chakra is stored among two people 320 chakra is redistributed.

Element: Raiton

Description: The Sunrise Banquet is a fully defensive armor sporting lovely forest greens, ocean blues, and maroon reds. Like an untouched forest lake basking in the glow on the sunrise, does the Sunrise Banquet reflect the beauty of the suns refreshing glow.

Ability Summary:

Hinode Kōfuku: [Sunrise Surrender]
Rank - [X]
Description: When worn all physical force when making contact with the user becomes automatically dampened and absorbed into a balloon-shaped bauble attached to the armor after deducting an [X] amount of stamina from the wearer. Additionally, this star-shaped bauble absorbs any physical blows the user tries to produce as well. This absorbed force is then stored in the bauble and can be released for a devastating attack all at once. The armor, however, is incapable of containing {Complex} blows entirely only decreasing them by 1-rank by absorbing their physical aspect. May only store up to 640 stamina before forcibly dispersing via [Sunrise Release] if not released in this way the bauble backfires and damages the user as if having released its payload on them.

Hinode Tebanasu: [Sunrise Release]
Rank - [Storage]
Description: The bauble can be activated and in doing so releases all the energy that was contained inside in a beautiful warm glowing light. Restoring both the user's stamina and the stamina of any individuals in the premises be they friend or foe by a divisible amount. I.e if 640 stamina is stored among two people 320 stamina is redistributed.
Element: Doton

Description: The Blossom Raiment sports the joys and jubilance of springtime colors. While not particularly and intimidating armor, looks can be deceiving.

Ability Summary:

Kaika Haru: [Blossoming Blossom]
Rank - [E + Blend {If desired}]
Description: With a point or snap of the fingers a flower bulb made of ink appears on a target surface. This small little ink flower seems rather inconsequential but can appear in any color. When an individual comes close to one of these bulbs the bulb pops and begins releasing a gaseous 'pollen' of ink applying a single dose. Good for a prank on its own but can be combined with active Hojo ink for some nasty results. Seeing as it can be any color its often used as a mind game by filling the bulb with an ink non-attributed to the color. Two of these tiny bulbs can be made per activation, while they only take an E-rank amount to destroy.
Armor Type: Medium
Element: Fuuton

Description: The Winter Hymn sports the cool and refreshing aura of winter in its light colors. All in all the armor seems to be a bit too showy but there's a reason for such things.

Ability Summary:

Fuyu kazari: [Winter Ornament]
Rank - [X]
Description: When flashing ones cape the armor releases a glimmering collection of ornaments, tacky as it may be these ornaments come undone and burst into glimmering patches. Those that come into contact with the attack itself or these glimmering patches will have their view of colors jumbled. Red may seem like green, green may be purple. Not particularly useful for the ordinary shinobi but for someone like Toso, one's inability to discern colors properly could lead to a surprising turn of events.
Armor Type: Cloth
DR: Inapplicable

Description: A normal yukata outfit, it doesn't seem to show any distinctive properties but its in its lack of distinctive properties that makes it unique.

Ability Summary:

Yukkuri sanpo: [Leisurly Stroll]
Rank - {Passive}
Description: While worn nullifies both the users DR and the DR of an attacking opponent but not that of an evading or defending opponent. However, the garb isn't particularly worn for combat.

Description: A pinstripe suit paying tribute to the mafioso and zoot suit types. Out of character for someone like Toso but for some reason was still made. Little do others know the Kage is prone to a little self-indulgence now and then to blow off his recent accumulation of steam.

Ability Summary:

Hikage Sentan: [Shady Tip]
Rank - {Passive}
Description: Prevents the user and an opponent the user is up against from using spatial manipulation such as Kawarimi and Shunsin through an emittance of a distinctive taunting aura. Only applies if an opponent is within thirty feet, and those within it are often made irritated. The garment has a side effect of making the wearer rather brash and often times stand-offish. It's uncertain whether this is the suits doing itself or the feeling the suit tends to give a person because of its design.

We're looking good here exect...

Save for one thing.

Chakra and Stamina Storage Techniques can only store chakra or stamina. They can also only do so for a specific purpose or as a reservoir for a particular technique. The maximum amount, however, is 320 of either.

Sunrise and Starlight are poking at that a bit with 640 capacity.  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:08 pm
Character: Clementia Anna Fortressa
Weapon Name: Azura
Weapon Type: Ranged// projectile// short range// knife
Weapon Size: 9 inches with a 8 inch bottom blade
Weapon Weight: 5 pounds
Description: Made for versatility the weapon was made with the intention of storing bone bullets or metal spikes, the mini launcher has 6 chambers allowing for 6 shots before needing to be reloaded, though it takes the two types of materials by adding in chakra the seal in the chambers activate placing a explosive seal on the bullets inside allowing for a third type of projectile explosive. the mini launcher is made with a chakra steel blade embedded on the top and bottom of the gun allowing it to act as a makeshift knife. sturdy this blade is sharp its weight comes from the blacksmiths method used to make the blade folding the metal over and over similar to how katanas are made. not using gun powder but instead using a spring system it launches the projectiles at high speeds able to pierce through flesh wood and thin metals such as chains. taking inspiration from the land of snow this device is a miniature version of the kunai launcher they have developed other inspirations come from the puppet master sasori and his senbon launcher. the shape is a original design by its researcher Clementia. made for quick and easy use while being compact for travel. bone bullets are loaded into the chambers by either placing ones palm on the chambers or having them per-made. Reloading consumes on action
Ability Summary:
NameHere: Explosive infusion:
Rank: X By adding chakra to the chamber the user can infuse a explosive effect similar to explosive tags. in addition with a bone bullet causes a shrapnel effect the explosive seals are the same type used on the explosive tags while the method of the continuous uses is based of the explosive sword that came from the mist. once a set of bullets are loaded into the chamber of the launcher chakra can be infused much like chakra steel after the one handed hand seal. The explosion is roughly 2-feet per rank of chakra invested into the bullet. Shrapnel Rounds are treated to have a [Slight] increase in [Strength] per rank while explosive rounds are treated as [Spiritual]. Shrapnel rounds can have their explosion delayed into the following post.( one hand seal half tiger ) the explosive bullets have two types of activation a delayed blast and instant delayed blasts will consume stamina then chakra upon activation. while it can be a instant effect which would consume only chakra instead.
NameHere: Overheat slash:

After firing six rounds the heat from firing the bullets are stored into the blades, storing this heat then releasing it by using a single handseal the blade will glow a bright blue. This lasts 4 post on contact, the heat will simply cause a burning effect this is due to the seals engraved on the side of the blade. Used correctly the blade can be used to cauterize wounds or cause 3rd degree burns. If making contact with an enemy weapon will attempt to disarm them via these burns equal to the B-rank or inflict burns of the B-rank.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:23 pm
Overlord Diaus
Approved

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:17 pm
Hazaan

-x- Rei -x-
Good Catch. But now thanks to the class changes another wave is inbound, the same things overall, however everything now has an additional ability.

Evanescently Magnificent

Again, self cleared unless SOMEONE says something. Primary Changes is everything was given its additional ability, its doubled inherent DR, and the extra element in some cases.
-Armor- {Not Made} 4/4 - 2/2 - 1/2 {Made} 0/4 - 0/2 - 1/2

User Image

Element: Suiton/Raiton
DR: +4 Fort

Description: The Star Light Banquet is a fully defensive armor sporting lovely galactic blues. Like the ever-expanding stars in space does the Star Light Banquet reflect the beauty of the universe.

Ability Summary:

Rank - [X]
Description: When worn all ninjutsu when making contact with the user becomes automatically absorbed into a star-shaped bauble attached to the armor after deducting an [X] amount of chakra from the wearer. Additionally, this star-shaped bauble absorbs any ninjutsu the user tries to reproduce as well. This absorbed chakra is then stored in the bauble and can be released for a devastating attack all at once. The armor, however, is incapable of containing Sage Chakra and Demon Chakra. May only store up to 320 chakra before forcibly dispersing via [Starlight Release] if not released in this way the bauble backfires and damages the user as if having released its payload on them.

Rank - [Storage]
Description: The bauble can be activated and in doing so releases all the chakra that was contained inside in a beautiful starry array. Restoring both the user's chakra and the chakra of any individuals in the premises be they friend or foe by a divisible amount. I.e if 320 Chakra is stored among two people 160 chakra is redistributed.

Hoshi-kō Dōro: [Starlight Road]
Rank - [Storage]
Description: The bauble chimes and the Chakra stored inside can be tranferred to [Sunrise Banquet] as Stamina.
Element: Fuuton/Doton

Description: The Sunrise Banquet is a fully defensive armor sporting lovely forest greens, ocean blues, and maroon reds. Like an untouched forest lake basking in the glow on the sunrise, does the Sunrise Banquet reflect the beauty of the suns refreshing glow.

Ability Summary:

Rank - [X]
Description: When worn all physical force when making contact with the user becomes automatically dampened and absorbed into a balloon-shaped bauble attached to the armor after deducting an [X] amount of stamina from the wearer. Additionally, this star-shaped bauble absorbs any physical blows the user tries to produce as well. This absorbed force is then stored in the bauble and can be released for a devastating attack all at once. The armor, however, is incapable of containing {Complex} blows entirely only decreasing them by 1-rank by absorbing their physical aspect. May only store up to 320 stamina before forcibly dispersing via [Sunrise Release] if not released in this way the bauble backfires and damages the user as if having released its payload on them.

Rank - [Storage]
Description: The bauble can be activated and in doing so releases all the energy that was contained inside in a beautiful warm glowing light. Restoring both the user's stamina and the stamina of any individuals in the premises be they friend or foe by a divisible amount. I.e if 320 stamina is stored among two people 160 stamina is redistributed.

Nichibotsu: [Sunset]
Rank - [Storage]
Description: The bauble chimes and the stamina stored inside can be tranferred to [Star Light Banquet] as Chakra.
Element: Doton/Suiton

Description: The Blossom Raiment sports the joys and jubilance of springtime colors. While not particularly and intimidating armor, looks can be deceiving.

Ability Summary:

Description: With a point or snap of the fingers a flower bulb made of ink appears on a target surface. This small little ink flower seems rather inconsequential but can appear in any color. When an individual comes close to one of these bulbs the bulb pops and begins releasing a gaseous 'pollen' of ink applying a single dose. Good for a prank on its own but can be combined with active Hojo ink for some nasty results. Seeing as it can be any color its often used as a mind game by filling the bulb with an ink non-attributed to the color. Two of these tiny bulbs can be made per activation, while they only take an E-rank amount to destroy.

Harunoōsōji: [Spring Cleaning]
Rank - [X]
Description: When the wearer attacks a target with a physical technique, if the target is under the influence of any buffing type enhancement using chakra. The attack, after deducting a [X]-rank equivocal difference of chakra {if the attack is weaker than the defense} will end that buff and prevent its use again for [2] posts. This only applies to things such as chakra armors etc, actual physical enhancements cannot be removed in this manner. I.e the 8 Gates and Demon Cloaks.

Element: Fuuton/Katon

Description: The Winter Hymn sports the cool and refreshing aura of winter in its light colors. All in all the armor seems to be a bit too showy but there's a reason for such things.

Ability Summary:

Rank - [X]
Description: When flashing ones cape the armor releases a glimmering collection of ornaments, tacky as it may be these ornaments come undone and burst into glimmering patches. Those that come into contact with the attack itself or these glimmering patches will have their view of colors jumbled. Red may seem like green, green may be purple. Not particularly useful for the ordinary shinobi but for someone like Toso, one's inability to discern colors properly could lead to a surprising turn of events.

Hikari no saiten: [Festival of Lights]
Rank - [X]
Description: When flashing ones cape the armor releases a glimmering collection of ornaments, this releases a blinding glint which inflicts a tier of blindness per every other rank. E-D: 1 , C-B: 2 , A-S: 3 , S+: 4. This blindness is unique in that is also disorients an individuals ability to properly percieve the color spectrum similarly to [Winter Ornament]
Element: Fuuton/Raiton

Description: A normal yukata outfit, it doesn't seem to show any distinctive properties but its in its lack of distinctive properties that makes it unique.

Ability Summary:

Rank - {Passive}
Description: While worn nullifies both the users DR and the DR of an attacking opponent but not that of an evading or defending opponent. However, the garb isn't particularly worn for combat.

Yukkuri Ho: [Leisurly Step]
Rank - {C}
Description: The user takes step toward a direction but instead moves 10 meters in said direction instantly.
Element: Raiton/Katon

Description: A pinstripe suit paying tribute to the mafioso and zoot suit types. Out of character for someone like Toso but for some reason was still made. Little do others know the Kage is prone to a little self-indulgence now and then to blow off his recent accumulation of steam.

Ability Summary:

Rank - {Passive}
Description: Prevents the user and an opponent the user is up against from using spatial manipulation such as Kawarimi and Shunsin through an emittance of a distinctive taunting aura. Only applies if an opponent is within thirty feet, and those within it are often made irritated. The garment has a side effect of making the wearer rather brash and often times stand-offish. It's uncertain whether this is the suits doing itself or the feeling the suit tends to give a person because of its design.

Hikage Ho: [Shady Step]
Rank - {Passive}
Description: Prevents the user from being recognized. Individuals who do know the user will get a feeling they know the wearer but not from where, or whom. This even goes so far as to fool sensors and doujutsu. There is a constant shade like line obscuring the wearers face at all times only making the mouth visible.

User Image
Name: Kitai No Ito: Anata ga watashi o satta omoide {Fancy Thread: The Memories You Left Me}
Crafting Type:Legendary
Crafting Status: Complete: {Unlocked}
Armor Type:Light
Description
[Fancy Thread: The Memories You Left Me] is an extension of [Fancy Thread: Master Celestial Artists Armory] one could say it is its true form or second state. Crafting this item isn't done conventionally. To make it Toso [unlocks] it using a Legendary Kit he obtains {through normal means but in a unique way} after doing so Toso will discover that the coat that was made diligently as the last gift his childhood friend made for him in her passing is a lot more than what it was initially assumed to be. It was weaved with her heart and soul dedicated to her friend's safety. [Fancy Thread: Master Celestial Artists Armory] can only use it's other two abilities if its wearer is using it to protect someone else or himself and in times of desperation.

Ability Summary:
[+4 Fort DR]
[Element: Waterproof , Lighteningproof]

Mezameta kioku {Awakened Memory}
• Shares the same effects as [Fancy Thread: Master Celestial Artists Armory] where both abilities can be used simultaneously. The appearance of the garment can then change itself and it's users appearance freely for aesthetic purposes like a friend helping someone decide what to wear and how to look.

Yūjō Ito: Kokoroco {Friendship Thread: Heart Connect }
• The Threads that comprise the garment can loosely come undone and act as if they are possessed by the will of someone else. It begins to stitch the wounds of the individual wearing it and can enter the body to stitch together organs that may have been serrated, repair fragmented bones, and re-connect tendons. Unfortunately, this is not a true healing technique or jutsu, like a friend desperately trying to keep another dying friend alive the threads are only trying to keep the damaged areas from getting worse. It only delays the damage wounds do unable to stop the inevitable. {Closes and repairs wounds automatically of X-rank, the X-rank is automatically determined by the damage received, the coat will stitch the user's wounds back together and draw the necessary chakra whether they like it or not. After a period of [3] posts, or if sustaining an injury the stitching cannot draw enough chakra for, the coat can no longer maintain the stitching and all damage taken up to that point happens all at once. This also occurs if the armor is ever switched out before its duration concludes.}

Ika ito : Tamashī sutetchi {Squid Thread: Soul Stitching}
• The Threads that comprise the garment can loosely come undone and act as if they are possessed by the will of someone else. They have the ability to entangle and grab things as tentacles would, each singular thread acting as though it were an individual tentacle. While each thread is remarkably thin they are all remarkably strong and when broken repairs itself. The threads are like garrote wire, and can be used in tandem with thread and wire abilities. {Reproduces and manipulates threads for [5] posts of [X] rank, grants existing wire and thread can be used as a weapon for it's [X]-rank. Treated as Spiritual, If the threads are destroyed i.e defeated in a collision half the [X] rank can be paid to restore them if it still has a remaining duration. Fire jutsu ignores this and is treated as a rank higher against the threads.}

Ika ito : Tenkokoro {Squid Thread: Celestial Heart}
• Recalling of a fond memory the coat enhances a specified DR by a [Slight] amount per rank for [3] posts.

User Image

Name: T-series: 5Q1-D
Crafting Type: Legendary Armor

Description: A reinforced spandex and polymer suit, the lenses thermoplastic polyurethane and the rest of the suit interwoven nylon 6 with tungsten lined reinforcements. Suffice to say the suit is incredibly tight fitting because of this. A combination of armorsmithing and technology to result in an armor that would put the UHV to shame. Additionally, the suit's primary and most notable feature is its capability of functioning as additional protection for Toso's extra limbs where they can then inhabit these silver-based shell casings which appear as divots on the back of the suit until a limb enters it to provide the prosthesis locomotion. The decision to use Tungsten was to avoid magnetic tampering and for the limbs to be heat resistant as the alloy does not conduct heat as well as other metals, similarly the decision to make the armor polymer based and tungsten lined was to reduce the effectiveness of Toso's otherwise weakness. Reinforced, the limbs are given auxiliary prongs for finer manipulations while an opening and closing valve allow for the ink to be fired from the mouths of Toso's extra limbs with more precise and devastating efficiency by increasing pressure behind its release. Because the suit would typically restrict access to being capable of spitting from his own mouth for inking methods the fibrous nature of the suit has what is equitable to 'pores' so that said inking methods are still capable of being used and the valve releases for his limbs relied upon for more projectile inking methods.

Ability Summary:
[+4 Fort DR]
[Element: Fireproof, Earthproof]

Ginkoki: {Silver Limb}
Rank - X
Description: Each independent prosthesis when inhabited equates to the defensive properties of a large shield. By imparting extra chakra above that of a technique that would otherwise damage the prosthesis it can then further endure techniques that would otherwise induce damage by charging themselves with a coat of protective chakra. The protective chakra can form into the projection of shield. Allowing their use with shield techniques and being treated as a shield capable of defending against the X-rank paid subject to degradation and being destroyed in cases of superior collisions requiring costs be paid again. If the limbs are used for anything else or any other technique all limbs simultaneously end this shield state and the cost must be repaid again in full.

Shimekiri atsuryoku: {Deadline Pressure}
Rank - [None]
Description:Unable to pressurize inking methods in his mouth unless it's one of his limbs mouths, the suit has been fitted so that it may emulate this feature by pressurizing ink produced from the pores of the palms and wrists to release pressurized ink this way allowing it to emulate [Stream Spit] and [Snipe Spit] in capability but in a more controlled manner allowing finer pressure manipulation without the risk of failure. Because of these finer pressurized controls, the user can use ejectors as a propellant. {Think FLUD from Super Mario Sunshine} For as long as a blend is sustained via this method per post by busying at minimum two limbs the Hojo can launch themselves or hover via ink. The user can in tandem evade and project ink simultaneously implied when firing an attack. ((May Evade whilst also launching said pressurized attack via [Stream], [Cluster] or [Snipe] spit due to recoil, for collisions this evasion is treated as the rank of the technique used for the propulsion. However, the propulsion is at minimum 10 meters per rank and careless use could easily cause self-injury))

Ikakoki Fuuin: {Squid Limb Seal}
Rank - [None]
Description: The extremities now capable of finer matriculations can allow the user extra mobility in attaching to walls with more finesse. The enhanced limbs come with several handy tools of which it can reproduce, essentially an omni tool for common household requirements. Hammers, lighters, screwdrivers, vacuums, dusters etc. However, its real feat is found in the fuuin which allows it to do so. Essentially a seal connected to the master scroll that is Toso's attire. The Squid Limb Seal allows 'channeling' and 'emitting' of existing ninjutsu through its faces once the appropriate chakra is molded through them. Rather than release a technique immediately, the limb can store the technique and the activation required to release for later use. However, if the limb currently storing a technique is struck with a force of equal rank to the stored technique, both that technique, the stored activation, and the chakra molded for its use is lost. Storing a technique, of course, requires an activation where in turn nothing occurs on that activation bus said techniques storage. Sensors can detect the molded amount of chakra in a said limb.

Hyōmen sukyan: {Surface Scan}
Rank - [X]
Description: Like a radars ping the lenses send out a wave of chakra which then returns as a screen revealing visual of shapes and forms within the lenses, these shapes and forms 'stained' by said chakra. The forms are then marked on a HUD within the lenses and can thus be aptly followed even if on the move. However, it does not provide any other specific details. Lasts roughly a minute per rank and extends up to a half-mile per rank. Can also mark superficial waypoints for oneself so as not to get lost.

-Weaponry- {Not Made} 0/4 {Made} 0/4 - 2/2 - 2/2

User ImageUser Image
Name: Shoku Shokushu: Sumimasen Meiwaku [ Eclipse Tentacle: I'm sorry for the trouble ] , {Literal: Meal Tentacle: Trouble Anti-Brush}
Crafting Status:Made

Weapon Type:
Two: Sumi-ee Brushes one ornate and one plain in design they are both essentially held in a manner that could equate to holding two flails in one's hands. One is engraved with the kanji heaven the other plain looking one hell.

Weapon Height: 4ft each respectively from end to head
Weapon Weight: 8lbs each concentrated at the head

Description: Toso's style and aesthetic and approach to combat has always been creative with a desire to create. This is evidenced in his keystone technique and his other abilities which capitalize on creativity and the unconventional. Simultaneously as a creator there will often be times when those creations need to be erased due to mistakes. Harkening to its name the drawing the Eclipse Tentacles usually involves Toso apologizing to whomever it may be that he would resort to having to use them against. In short the Eclipse Tentacles were never designed to be used but made in the off chance they would become necessary. In the event of their use, however, they fulfill what's expected of them with frightening efficiency. While they are unable to use Toso's other inks they were designed to refine and for lack of a better term 'ferment' his chakra to create their own distinct ink blend that would prove difficult to do naturally without using them as the conduit.

Ability Summary:
[+4 Strength DR]
[Element: None]

Shoku Shokushu :Tengoku {Eclipse Tentacles: Heaven}
Rank / Cost: Mimic + Hard Concentrations
• The ornate brush labeled Heaven carries a constant flow of white ink, this ink is exactly like that of the ink used when a brush is removed from Master Celestial Artists Armory. Heaven is not only in a constant celestial brush state said item provides but has the ability to 'mimic' ninjutsu. This is done similarly to how hard formless style mimics other formless styles. Per each post of accumulated concentration dedicated to hard mental Heaven is given the ability to copy a previously used jutsu that occurred in the fight or if the concentration was gathered beforehand possibly on the fly up to a rank equal to posts of concentrations i.e 3 concentrations means up to C-rank ninjutsu can be mimic'd . All costs match the cost of the original, its strength also matches the original ultimately leading into a net zero outcome for both sides at all times in collisions however, it does not retain properties of said jutsu, example being flames created are not hot and do not burn, mimic'd ice does not inflict frostbite etc. Like Hard Mental this copying only lasts until the end of battle, in which case mimic'd abilities are no longer retained.

Shoku Shokushu :Jigoku {Eclipse Tentacles: Hell}
• The looking plain brush labeled Jigoku carries a constant flow of extremely thick black ink. When the brush is swung or used an enhanced version of what seems to be Ink-blade edge lingers in the air for a single post equal to the rank of the technique that was used with the brush without the rank deficiency. However, unlike the normal Ink-blade edge the ink on the head of Jigoku is no simple ink. Where Tengoku creates Jigoku destroys. Anything this thick black ink comes into contact with, so long as it's the superior in collisions will quite literally be erased from existence. Example being should this thick black ink cover ones extremities, while the process is painless in that moment that extremity will no longer exist. Imagine if you covered you arm in paint and rather than the paint sticking to your arm it causes your arm to disappear. Needless to say you'd start bleeding out. Unlike simply cutting said arm off the ink equates to ridding of it entirely. If a line were drawn on say someone's torso. The entire front of that individuals torso would disappear and reveal and expose that individuals organs similar to being flayed or being on an operating table and rather than close you up the doctor decided to cut away the excess muscle and skin. Needless to say the experience is not pleasant thus living up to the technique and the brushes name. In short it rids the world of physical things as if one were to erase something with a pencil. Clothing impedes this, process but doesn't stop it, custom items are not erased as doing so is an affront to the spirit of the brushes respect towards individuals own pursuits to create. It erases in layers, clothing, skin, muscle, and bone. Only when something is fully immersed or a full rotation is made can it bypass layers.

Shoku Shokushu : Tosoukurui {塗装狂い} {Eclipse Tentacles: Painting Crazy}
• When the heads of the two brushes combine or in the instance where the black and white inks combine the resulting ink becomes a swirling incomprehensible color that seems spacial and galactic in nature. Like several stars dancing in liquid cosmos. Entrancing but maddening all at the same time. This ink to any exposed to it including Toso to some degree begins to become subject to a sudden loss in conscious thought as though their thoughts, goals, and other inspirations start mixing and or become clouded with one another as though something else was telling them things in cryptic ways that don't make sense. Toso himself is used to this but most others are not used to having their head filled with things like 'three pickles drying the rain' The ink first and foremost when making contact produces amnestic effects. An individual will begin to forget what it is they are doing when it makes contact. Essentially it functions similarly to Hojo ink blends its effects increasing with each subsequent addition.
1: Forgets the last technique they used and saw
2: Forgets who their allies and enemies are
3: Begins to forget what it is they're doing
4: Begins to forget themselves and who they are

Shoku Shokushu : Tentai Hamestu : {Eclipse Tentacles: Celestial Ruin}
• Combines both brushes into one singular brush. The brush carries the properties of both the [Tengoku] and [Jigoku] variants while also having access to [Tosoukurui]. The brush head is massive in size and as such applicable is almost hammer-like in this sense.

Name: Makai Daihon {Abyssal Script}
Crafting Type: Legendary
Weapon Type: Grimoire

Weapon Height: 1.25 ft
Weapon Weight: 1.8 lbs

Description: The Abyssal Script was an object kept personally by a Hojo that Toso had taken in. An object that he was formerly given as an heirloom from a legacy of his deep-dwelling ancestors. The Abyssal Script, however, was said to never be opened and to be kept far away from civilization as the powers it contains was deemed too dangerous for mortal man. It is unknown when the Abyssal Script first arrived or when and whom made it but it had since resided in the bottom of the Verdant Abyss in the care of Nohr until his eventual exchanging of it with the man that saved his life. Indeed once opened the Abyssal Script will impart its knowledge unto the one who reads its first few words before becoming blank and giving that person a dangerous tool, a dangerous tool which requires both ink..and blood. The original owner unbeknownst to both Nohr and Toso was an Ukyo, and Ukyo whom had quite the affiliation with what was otherwise known as the Cult of the Deep Ones said to have been long lost. For once the Abyssal Script is opened all are but actors in the world of life. It is immediately known when the script is opened for typically a large amount of energy seems to burst outward enveloping a thread. The Abyssal Script can only be opened when a Key for it is made using one's own blood. When closed and locked it cannot be opened aside from the one in possession of the key.

Ability Summary:
[+4 Reflex DR]

Jaakuna Gūwa: {Wicked Fable}
Rank - [X]
Description: The [X] cost of the technique is paid with both stamina and chakra in equal amounts. Not unlike the Ukyo ability [Painted Sky] when the Abyss Script is opened it encases an entire thread in an invisible layer of manipulation where when the outer reaches of it are reached it will feel as though passing through water and appear to be clouded ink. From here, all entities in a thread will be exposed. Not their location but merely their names. A writing utensil emerges from the pages and barbed tentacle-like appendage appears at its end which immediately and to a degree painfully injects itself into one of the user's veins. Typically in the wrist or forearm. From here the user then knows that they may write. From here. What is written occurs with varying effect. Example:
The user writes
"Kagerou found herself in an unexpected predicament when as she crossed the street a stranger bumped into her dropping manure all over her nice clothes." Suddenly a man who was not there before suddenly as if naturally appears and does just this, however, the narrative changes depending on how the individual in the narrative interacts. i.e Kagerou dodges the manure the rest of the narrative fills itself in with. "Or that is what would have happened. But the woman's agileness was simply too on point." The Abyss Script essentially rather than pictures uses words to produce effects similar if not exactly like that of [Painted Sky] where all incidents created are at their root ink. The Abyss script, however, cannot directly affect its 'actors' i.e "Kagerou was walking one day and suddenly she died." or "Kagerou just happened into the office and burst into flames" would not work and would simply disappear from the pages. It can, however, create semi-illusory manifestations of which the 'actors' believe. I.e "Kagerou was wearing a nice well to do evening gown." To Kagerou and all the actors, she would appear to be wearing said evening gown but still be gaining the effects of any armor she was wearing etc. A weapon can be reskinned but still function the same as if it were still said weapon. The strength, speed, and what not of these manifests are equal to the [X]-rank paid. Manifests which would incur an element do not incur said elemental properties unless the user themselves has access to said elemental properties. Clearly, a person is in no position to properly fight when wielding the Abyssal Script via normal means and thus is also subject to the same limitations as [Painted Sky] when under pressure.

Kurai kōjutsu: {Dark Dictations}
Rank - [X]
Description: The user may create any manifestation of ink and or invoke a technique from the script itself to attack a target similar if not akin to Choujuu Giga. However, these manifestations can occur anywhere in the thread that the Abyss Script envelops. To do so they must refer to the technique with it in mind when composing a sentence. Names and descriptions can be used for particular targets. "The waves rose and crashed against the wayward traveler with hair of blonde!" This turns what would otherwise be techniques requiring handsigns etc into verbal proclamations. It is a more linear and simple version of Jaakuna Gūwa: {Wicked Fable} and does not impart the additional Stamina toll that it does because of this and also avoids the rank weakness foe being under duress...however, it may prove difficult to compose a full sentence when such is the case.

Otogibanashi keimusho: {Fairytale Prison}
Rank - S+
Description: Either using the technique itself or an alternative method to seal a target the Abyssal Script also functions as a scroll. The original owner would often use Tiger Staring Bullet. When the technique is used the pages of the book opens and pages begin to fly wildly in what may seem infinitely in a vortex. Individuals objects etc will then begin to start being sucked into the pages and sealed inside the book. If the sealing is successful. The owner of the Abyssal Script will then see all members or individuals sealed within as though looking at an animated picture book on the left page and on the right page there will be writing explaining what it is the individuals inside are doing. When the sealing begins the user can imagine the world it intends to trap the targets in and as such this is the world those sealed inside become trapped in. From here the user may write whatever to influence those sealed inside. Even things that would directly affect the 'actors' within, strengths of events inside determined by the Chakra Stamina sacrifice the user imparts. However, hard effects such as 'x was stabbed and died' are still prohibited. Escaping the world is the same requirement as it would be to escape a scroll that had sealed a person inside. Typically these worlds follow a 'genre'. Due to its nature time flows differently within the Abyssal Script. Years could be perceived as minutes or the vise versa. In a sense, if used for good, could prove an excellent way to exponentially train an individual in a short amount of time. The entrapment can be sustained of course by paying the equivalent amount to counter the escape attempt. However, with the user paying double the total resource in these cases, its more often than not they'll be exhausting themselves first.

Rōrupurei: {Roleplay}
Rank - [Null]
Description: When inside and under the influence of the Abyssal Script the current writer can influence the very aspects of the characters inside. [Roleplay] is essentially a compulsion that makes an individual inside the Abyssal Script act out in a certain manner at its weakest. Such as making a coward in real life compelled to have the confidence enough to be heroic. At its strongest with the consent of all those inside [Roleplay] can essentially completely change an individuals OOC profile. Giving them a bloodline they don't have among achieving other things that would seem impossible otherwise basically making them an entirely different RPC. Body type, personality, face, techniques, chakra, stamina. But all these additions are temporary and only exist within the world of the Abyssal Script. Proving excellent In Character way to test builds and ideas and inspire growth. A dainty female ninja wants to be WROTHGAR THE BABY EATING BARBARIAN. Becomes possible within the Abyssal Script.

Name: Sumikān {Ink Squid-Cane}
Crafting Type: Special
Weapon Type: Cane {Treated as a Staff}

Weapon Height: 3.5 feet - 8.5 feet
Weapon Weight: 4.3 lbs

Description: Sumikān a play on words of squid ink and cane the weapon itself is a simple walking stick and cane that has the feature of extensibility. Despite its looks it actually a formidable weapon. Aesthetically it tends to change appearance with Toso's outfit. It was primarily made to accentuate Toso's new aesthetic but proves to have some useful features and useless ones. Like the ability to make musical noises when waved around after sprouting bells, or being a wind chime, or a dowsing rod.

Ability Summary:
[+4 Fort DR]

Sumika-Akubatsu: {Squid Ink Mischief Punishment}
Extendable the end of the cane functions as a sort of pen leaving behind concise ink trails along surfaces, these surfaces extending to the air itself not unlike abilities like ink blade edge. It channels a Hojo's blends through it as inking methods typically do, this most notably in the ornament attached to it which functions as a reservoir for the ink which is often changing colors, almost acting like a pseudo hojo stomach. The actual ability comes into play when 'drawing' on a surface. The thing drawn acts as a fuuin that, as most fuuin, can only be removed with an appropriate ranked unsealing. The drawings then become invisible to the naked eye the post after they're made but not to doujutsu and sensors. They then function essentially as mines producing concussive force and guaranteeing an application of the Hojo blend it was made with. Due to their nature as a trap, they cannot be defended against but can be evaded or destroyed before triggering with false positives. They may be activated via proximity or remotely. Naturally it adopts the rank of the blend its used in conjunction with to determine the strength of the mine.

Shodō {Calligraphy}
The end of the cane functions as though it were a brush for the purpose of distributing ink techniques typically found in the Kanboku style when applicable and essentially reproduces fuuin as though it were treated as a brush. The end of the cane can also form a small point made of ink if penetration of something is necessary. It's excellent for collecting litter.

Futoji {Bold Stroke}
The end of the canes ink tip extends significantly quickly and suddenly as a result its like lauching a bullet if the cane is pointed towards something. The excess ink then falls after being launched. This can also be used to perform a short but incredibly long slash. The length of the ink blade produced is roughly 30 feet per rank but the footage is ajustable.

User Image
Name: Inkjector
Weapon Type: Large Ink Phial & Pen Like Syringe
Weapon Height: 4.5 feet
Weapon Weight: 4 lbs [Empty] 80lbs [Full] 8lbs per gallon

Description: The Inkjector is a weapon of unconventional design. As to be expected from its creator. Simply put the Inkjector is a jubilant ink storage. It functions as essentially like that of a gourd for some individuals who store sand and the like, the Inkjector stores ink as to be expected. Connected to the Inkjector is a syringe-like head which has a pointed tip that when the cap is removed functions as a sort of fountain pen as it moves the ink between the two reservoirs. Connecting the two is an elastic like tubing which can extend up to sixty feet if thrown and be swung and tossed freely. Now that Toso relies primarily on storing his weapons and brushes in his attire the Inkjector is something he actually opts to keep on his person. Now one may assume that the Inkjector stores his ink. In that assumption, one would be mistaken...the Inkjector through the use of fuuinjutsu gets its ink from the world itself.

Ability Summary:
[+4 Fort DR]

Ink-straction
Rank - [X] [If there is ink in the reservoir aside from the basic injecting technique it consumes one charge and one color to produce the other effects]
• The tip of Inkjector when penetrating something can then begin to extract fluids...at least that's what it seems to do? Rather this isn't the case. The inkjector doesn't steal any fluid..it creates it. The tip may be injected into anything even hard objects this is typically only like that of a shot in pain. What the Inkjector does is...hard to explain. It robs targets of its color. This is essentially the act of stealing a targets {nature chakra} and other factors responsible for pigmentation. The target is then made into a bland grey while its color becomes a inky fluid in the reservoir. There is no visible change in a human aside from having grey skin, blood, organs, etc. Color is regained after [7] days pass wherein it naturally returns. Ink in the reservoir can then be emitted in a highly pressurized attack or assume the shape of a stiff needle-like point extending 3 feet. Although said uses are very rarely used. The reservoir holds up to a condensed 10 gallons this translates into being able to hold [10] color spectrums. When thrown is considered to be [X]-rank. Treated as simple and benefits from DR. This is only for the purpose of determining evasion and deflection. It does not inflict any real damage nor can it actively destroy or defeat things in collisions. It does however in cases of certain jutsu extract properties, although it doesn't stop the jutsu from causing damage.

Ink-ject
Rank: [Null] - When a Hojo Blend is Used The Rank of the Blend + [20] or The Rank of the tech a property was taken from + [40]
• Colors that the inkjector has otherwise stolen can then be used to change the color of anything else the tip implants itself in. This can turn an entire building purple or flesh-colored depending on the ink. Colors carry varying texture i.e wood has varying colors of brown the building is made into said carrying colors of brown. However, that's not the kicker. If the Inkjector attained its color via a Hojo ink or technique with a property targets start to adopt the properties of the Hojo's blend or technique when Ink-ject is used. Example being. Ink-jecting Pink from a Hojo's Taffy Blend into a rock will make the entire rock take on the attributes of Taffy Blend and dye the rock pink as a result. Ink-jecting blinding blend into a human target would make it so that individuals body is dyed black and if makes contact with someone's eyes applies its blindness. What is Ink-jected is considered a surface of said particular ink. If stealing fires property Ink-jected objects would be as hot as said fire, lightning would cause it to be able to produce electricity. The color remains when Ink-jected however, the effects only last [2] Posts. The strongest maneuver is when it is used to ink-ject the ground where up to 120-yards is effected. The Ink-jected color fades in [7] days where the individuals normal color returns. Of course, assuming the individual's colors are in the Ink-jector they could be returned naturally as-well.

Ink-vanced
• The head and extension may be used as a whip for the purpose of fulfilling whip-style bukijutsu techniques. Additionally if using said techniques, if they land, may either use [Ink-ject] or [Ink-straction] without consuming an activation simultaneously.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:48 pm

[[ Juggernaut Buki Class Free Armor ]]
Character: Sheva.
Armour Name: Chestplate of the Goddess
Armour Type: Chestplate (( Spartan inspired )) // Heavy Armor // Special
Armour Size: Fitted to Sheva
Armour Weight: 30 pounds
Elemental Affinity: Futon (( Wind Style Chakra ))
Descriptive(s):
- Mild Increase to Fortitude when worn
Description: xx
- This armor is made of chakra steel and it tightly wrapped in a red leather with brass adornments.
Ability Summary:
’ The Will of Ares’ : Sheva has the ability to ‘donate’ chakra to this beautiful Chestplate. Able to store up to 100 chakra within the armor and can only be used within battle.
’ Chakra Stimulating Armor’ : When Shevas chakra reaches a critical level (100 or less). It can start returning the ‘donated’ chakra back to her in increments of 20.

Evanescently Magnificent

NecroPlant

Hazaan

[[ +1 Custom Crafted Legendary Armor // SR Anniversary ]]
Armour Name: Helm of Terror
Armour Type: Helmet (( Spartan inspired )) // Heavy Armor // Legendary
Armour Weight: 15
Descriptive(s):
- Slight Increase to Reflex when worn
- Slight Increase to Speed when worn
- This Helmet is made of chakra steel and it tightly wrapped in a red leather with brass adornments. Make Specifically to match the ‘Armor of the Goddess’
Ability Summary:
’ Death Incarnate ‘ // C - Ranked Genjutsu: This is a passive and purely cosmetic Genjutsu used to only make Sheva look more frightening then she already is. Upon placement on her head, her physical features look accentuated; giving the notion that Sheva is fu**in RIPPED! Commonly used to intimidate her foes.

Evanescently Magnificent

NecroPlant

Hazaan

LavenderandVelvet

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:35 pm
NecroPlant
Hazaan

-x- Rei -x-
Good Catch. But now thanks to the class changes another wave is inbound, the same things overall, however everything now has an additional ability.

Evanescently Magnificent

Again, self cleared unless SOMEONE says something. Primary Changes is everything was given its additional ability, its doubled inherent DR, and the extra element in some cases.
-Armor- {Not Made} 4/4 - 2/2 - 1/2 {Made} 0/4 - 0/2 - 1/2

User Image

Element: Suiton/Raiton

Ability Summary:

Rank - [X]
Description: When worn all ninjutsu when making contact with the user becomes automatically absorbed into a star-shaped bauble attached to the armor after deducting an [X] amount of chakra from the wearer. Additionally, this star-shaped bauble absorbs any ninjutsu the user tries to reproduce as well. This absorbed chakra is then stored in the bauble and can be released for a devastating attack all at once. The armor, however, is incapable of containing Sage Chakra and Demon Chakra. May only store up to 320 chakra before forcibly dispersing via [Starlight Release] if not released in this way the bauble backfires and damages the user as if having released its payload on them.

Rank - [Storage]
Description: The bauble can be activated and in doing so releases all the chakra that was contained inside in a beautiful starry array. Restoring both the user's chakra and the chakra of any individuals in the premises be they friend or foe by a divisible amount. I.e if 320 Chakra is stored among two people 160 chakra is redistributed.

Hoshi-kō Dōro: [Starlight Road]
Rank - [Storage]
Description: The bauble chimes and the Chakra stored inside can be tranferred to [Sunrise Banquet] as Stamina.
Element: Fuuton/Doton

Ability Summary:

Rank - [X]
Description: When worn all physical force when making contact with the user becomes automatically dampened and absorbed into a balloon-shaped bauble attached to the armor after deducting an [X] amount of stamina from the wearer. Additionally, this star-shaped bauble absorbs any physical blows the user tries to produce as well. This absorbed force is then stored in the bauble and can be released for a devastating attack all at once. The armor, however, is incapable of containing {Complex} blows entirely only decreasing them by 1-rank by absorbing their physical aspect. May only store up to 320 stamina before forcibly dispersing via [Sunrise Release] if not released in this way the bauble backfires and damages the user as if having released its payload on them.

Rank - [Storage]
Description: The bauble can be activated and in doing so releases all the energy that was contained inside in a beautiful warm glowing light. Restoring both the user's stamina and the stamina of any individuals in the premises be they friend or foe by a divisible amount. I.e if 320 stamina is stored among two people 160 stamina is redistributed.

Nichibotsu: [Sunset]
Rank - [Storage]
Description: The bauble chimes and the stamina stored inside can be tranferred to [Star Light Banquet] as Chakra.
Element: Doton/Suiton

Ability Summary:

Harunoōsōji: [Spring Cleaning]
Rank - [X]
Description: When the wearer attacks a target with a physical technique, if the target is under the influence of any buffing type enhancement using chakra. The attack, after deducting a [X]-rank equivocal difference of chakra {if the attack is weaker than the defense} will end that buff and prevent its use again for [2] posts. This only applies to things such as chakra armors etc, actual physical enhancements cannot be removed in this manner. I.e the 8 Gates and Demon Cloaks.

Element: Fuuton/Katon

Ability Summary:

Rank - [X]

Hikari no saiten: [Festival of Lights]
Rank - [X]
Description: When flashing ones cape the armor releases a glimmering collection of ornaments, this releases a blinding glint which inflicts a tier of blindness per every other rank. E-D: 1 , C-B: 2 , A-S: 3 , S+: 4. This blindness is unique in that is also disorients an individuals ability to properly percieve the color spectrum similarly to [Winter Ornament]
Element: Fuuton/Raiton

Ability Summary:

Rank - {Passive}

Yukkuri Ho: [Leisurly Step]
Rank - {C}
Description: The user takes step toward a direction but instead moves 10 meters in said direction instantly.
Element: Raiton/Katon

Ability Summary:

Rank - {Passive}

Hikage Ho: [Shady Step]
Rank - {Passive}
Description: Prevents the user from being recognized. Individuals who do know the user will get a feeling they know the wearer but not from where, or whom. This even goes so far as to fool sensors and doujutsu. There is a constant shade like line obscuring the wearers face at all times only making the mouth visible.

User Image
Name: Kitai No Ito: Anata ga watashi o satta omoide {Fancy Thread: The Memories You Left Me}
Crafting Status: Complete: {Unlocked}
Armor Type:Light
Description
[Fancy Thread: The Memories You Left Me] is an extension of [Fancy Thread: Master Celestial Artists Armory] one could say it is its true form or second state. Crafting this item isn't done conventionally. To make it Toso [unlocks] it using a Legendary Kit he obtains {through normal means but in a unique way} after doing so Toso will discover that the coat that was made diligently as the last gift his childhood friend made for him in her passing is a lot more than what it was initially assumed to be. It was weaved with her heart and soul dedicated to her friend's safety. [Fancy Thread: Master Celestial Artists Armory] can only use it's other two abilities if its wearer is using it to protect someone else or himself and in times of desperation.

Ability Summary:
[+4 Fort DR]
[Element: Waterproof , Lighteningproof]

Mezameta kioku {Awakened Memory}
• Shares the same effects as [Fancy Thread: Master Celestial Artists Armory] where both abilities can be used simultaneously. The appearance of the garment can then change itself and it's users appearance freely for aesthetic purposes like a friend helping someone decide what to wear and how to look.

Yūjō Ito: Kokoroco {Friendship Thread: Heart Connect }
• The Threads that comprise the garment can loosely come undone and act as if they are possessed by the will of someone else. It begins to stitch the wounds of the individual wearing it and can enter the body to stitch together organs that may have been serrated, repair fragmented bones, and re-connect tendons. Unfortunately, this is not a true healing technique or jutsu, like a friend desperately trying to keep another dying friend alive the threads are only trying to keep the damaged areas from getting worse. It only delays the damage wounds do unable to stop the inevitable. {Closes and repairs wounds automatically of X-rank, the X-rank is automatically determined by the damage received, the coat will stitch the user's wounds back together and draw the necessary chakra whether they like it or not. After a period of [3] posts, or if sustaining an injury the stitching cannot draw enough chakra for, the coat can no longer maintain the stitching and all damage taken up to that point happens all at once. This also occurs if the armor is ever switched out before its duration concludes.}

Ika ito : Tamashī sutetchi {Squid Thread: Soul Stitching}
• The Threads that comprise the garment can loosely come undone and act as if they are possessed by the will of someone else. They have the ability to entangle and grab things as tentacles would, each singular thread acting as though it were an individual tentacle. While each thread is remarkably thin they are all remarkably strong and when broken repairs itself. The threads are like garrote wire, and can be used in tandem with thread and wire abilities. {Reproduces and manipulates threads for [5] posts of [X] rank, grants existing wire and thread can be used as a weapon for it's [X]-rank. Treated as Spiritual, If the threads are destroyed i.e defeated in a collision half the [X] rank can be paid to restore them if it still has a remaining duration. Fire jutsu ignores this and is treated as a rank higher against the threads.}

Ika ito : Tenkokoro {Squid Thread: Celestial Heart}
• Recalling of a fond memory the coat enhances a specified DR by a [Slight] amount per rank for [3] posts.

User Image

Name: T-series: 5Q1-D
Crafting Type: Legendary Armor

Description: A reinforced spandex and polymer suit, the lenses thermoplastic polyurethane and the rest of the suit interwoven nylon 6 with tungsten lined reinforcements. Suffice to say the suit is incredibly tight fitting because of this. A combination of armorsmithing and technology to result in an armor that would put the UHV to shame. Additionally, the suit's primary and most notable feature is its capability of functioning as additional protection for Toso's extra limbs where they can then inhabit these silver-based shell casings which appear as divots on the back of the suit until a limb enters it to provide the prosthesis locomotion. The decision to use Tungsten was to avoid magnetic tampering and for the limbs to be heat resistant as the alloy does not conduct heat as well as other metals, similarly the decision to make the armor polymer based and tungsten lined was to reduce the effectiveness of Toso's otherwise weakness. Reinforced, the limbs are given auxiliary prongs for finer manipulations while an opening and closing valve allow for the ink to be fired from the mouths of Toso's extra limbs with more precise and devastating efficiency by increasing pressure behind its release. Because the suit would typically restrict access to being capable of spitting from his own mouth for inking methods the fibrous nature of the suit has what is equitable to 'pores' so that said inking methods are still capable of being used and the valve releases for his limbs relied upon for more projectile inking methods.

Ability Summary:
[+4 Fort DR]
[Element: Fireproof, Earthproof]

Ginkoki: {Silver Limb}
Rank - X
Description: Each independent prosthesis when inhabited equates to the defensive properties of a large shield. By imparting extra chakra above that of a technique that would otherwise damage the prosthesis it can then further endure techniques that would otherwise induce damage by charging themselves with a coat of protective chakra. The protective chakra can form into the projection of shield. Allowing their use with shield techniques and being treated as a shield capable of defending against the X-rank paid subject to degradation and being destroyed in cases of superior collisions requiring costs be paid again. If the limbs are used for anything else or any other technique all limbs simultaneously end this shield state and the cost must be repaid again in full.

Shimekiri atsuryoku: {Deadline Pressure}
Rank - [None]
Description:Unable to pressurize inking methods in his mouth unless it's one of his limbs mouths, the suit has been fitted so that it may emulate this feature by pressurizing ink produced from the pores of the palms and wrists to release pressurized ink this way allowing it to emulate [Stream Spit] and [Snipe Spit] in capability but in a more controlled manner allowing finer pressure manipulation without the risk of failure. Because of these finer pressurized controls, the user can use ejectors as a propellant. {Think FLUD from Super Mario Sunshine} For as long as a blend is sustained via this method per post by busying at minimum two limbs the Hojo can launch themselves or hover via ink. The user can in tandem evade and project ink simultaneously implied when firing an attack. ((May Evade whilst also launching said pressurized attack via [Stream], [Cluster] or [Snipe] spit due to recoil, for collisions this evasion is treated as the rank of the technique used for the propulsion. However, the propulsion is at minimum 10 meters per rank and careless use could easily cause self-injury))

Ikakoki Fuuin: {Squid Limb Seal}
Rank - [None]
Description: The extremities now capable of finer matriculations can allow the user extra mobility in attaching to walls with more finesse. The enhanced limbs come with several handy tools of which it can reproduce, essentially an omni tool for common household requirements. Hammers, lighters, screwdrivers, vacuums, dusters etc. However, its real feat is found in the fuuin which allows it to do so. Essentially a seal connected to the master scroll that is Toso's attire. The Squid Limb Seal allows 'channeling' and 'emitting' of existing ninjutsu through its faces once the appropriate chakra is molded through them. Rather than release a technique immediately, the limb can store the technique and the activation required to release for later use. However, if the limb currently storing a technique is struck with a force of equal rank to the stored technique, both that technique, the stored activation, and the chakra molded for its use is lost. Storing a technique, of course, requires an activation where in turn nothing occurs on that activation bus said techniques storage. Sensors can detect the molded amount of chakra in a said limb.

Hyōmen sukyan: {Surface Scan}
Rank - [X]
Description: Like a radars ping the lenses send out a wave of chakra which then returns as a screen revealing visual of shapes and forms within the lenses, these shapes and forms 'stained' by said chakra. The forms are then marked on a HUD within the lenses and can thus be aptly followed even if on the move. However, it does not provide any other specific details. Lasts roughly a minute per rank and extends up to a half-mile per rank. Can also mark superficial waypoints for oneself so as not to get lost.

-Weaponry- {Not Made} 0/4 {Made} 0/4 - 2/2 - 2/2

User ImageUser Image
Name: Shoku Shokushu: Sumimasen Meiwaku [ Eclipse Tentacle: I'm sorry for the trouble ] , {Literal: Meal Tentacle: Trouble Anti-Brush}

Weapon Type:
Two: Sumi-ee Brushes one ornate and one plain in design they are both essentially held in a manner that could equate to holding two flails in one's hands. One is engraved with the kanji heaven the other plain looking one hell.

Weapon Height: 4ft each respectively from end to head
Weapon Weight: 8lbs each concentrated at the head

Description: Toso's style and aesthetic and approach to combat has always been creative with a desire to create. This is evidenced in his keystone technique and his other abilities which capitalize on creativity and the unconventional. Simultaneously as a creator there will often be times when those creations need to be erased due to mistakes. Harkening to its name the drawing the Eclipse Tentacles usually involves Toso apologizing to whomever it may be that he would resort to having to use them against. In short the Eclipse Tentacles were never designed to be used but made in the off chance they would become necessary. In the event of their use, however, they fulfill what's expected of them with frightening efficiency. While they are unable to use Toso's other inks they were designed to refine and for lack of a better term 'ferment' his chakra to create their own distinct ink blend that would prove difficult to do naturally without using them as the conduit.

Ability Summary:
[+4 Strength DR]

Shoku Shokushu :Tengoku {Eclipse Tentacles: Heaven}
Rank / Cost: Mimic + Hard Concentrations
• The ornate brush labeled Heaven carries a constant flow of white ink, this ink is exactly like that of the ink used when a brush is removed from Master Celestial Artists Armory. Heaven is not only in a constant celestial brush state said item provides but has the ability to 'mimic' ninjutsu. This is done similarly to how hard formless style mimics other formless styles. Per each post of accumulated concentration dedicated to hard mental Heaven is given the ability to copy a previously used jutsu that occurred in the fight or if the concentration was gathered beforehand possibly on the fly up to a rank equal to posts of concentrations i.e 3 concentrations means up to C-rank ninjutsu can be mimic'd . All costs match the cost of the original, its strength also matches the original ultimately leading into a net zero outcome for both sides at all times in collisions however, it does not retain properties of said jutsu, example being flames created are not hot and do not burn, mimic'd ice does not inflict frostbite etc. Like Hard Mental this copying only lasts until the end of battle, in which case mimic'd abilities are no longer retained.

Shoku Shokushu :Jigoku {Eclipse Tentacles: Hell}
• The looking plain brush labeled Jigoku carries a constant flow of extremely thick black ink. When the brush is swung or used an enhanced version of what seems to be Ink-blade edge lingers in the air for a single post equal to the rank of the technique that was used with the brush without the rank deficiency. However, unlike the normal Ink-blade edge the ink on the head of Jigoku is no simple ink. Where Tengoku creates Jigoku destroys. Anything this thick black ink comes into contact with, so long as it's the superior in collisions will quite literally be erased from existence. Example being should this thick black ink cover ones extremities, while the process is painless in that moment that extremity will no longer exist. Imagine if you covered you arm in paint and rather than the paint sticking to your arm it causes your arm to disappear. Needless to say you'd start bleeding out. Unlike simply cutting said arm off the ink equates to ridding of it entirely. If a line were drawn on say someone's torso. The entire front of that individuals torso would disappear and reveal and expose that individuals organs similar to being flayed or being on an operating table and rather than close you up the doctor decided to cut away the excess muscle and skin. Needless to say the experience is not pleasant thus living up to the technique and the brushes name. In short it rids the world of physical things as if one were to erase something with a pencil. Clothing impedes this, process but doesn't stop it, custom items are not erased as doing so is an affront to the spirit of the brushes respect towards individuals own pursuits to create. It erases in layers, clothing, skin, muscle, and bone. Only when something is fully immersed or a full rotation is made can it bypass layers.

Shoku Shokushu : Tosoukurui {塗装狂い} {Eclipse Tentacles: Painting Crazy}
• When the heads of the two brushes combine or in the instance where the black and white inks combine the resulting ink becomes a swirling incomprehensible color that seems spacial and galactic in nature. Like several stars dancing in liquid cosmos. Entrancing but maddening all at the same time. This ink to any exposed to it including Toso to some degree begins to become subject to a sudden loss in conscious thought as though their thoughts, goals, and other inspirations start mixing and or become clouded with one another as though something else was telling them things in cryptic ways that don't make sense. Toso himself is used to this but most others are not used to having their head filled with things like 'three pickles drying the rain' The ink first and foremost when making contact produces amnestic effects. An individual will begin to forget what it is they are doing when it makes contact. Essentially it functions similarly to Hojo ink blends its effects increasing with each subsequent addition.
1: Forgets the last technique they used and saw
2: Forgets who their allies and enemies are
3: Begins to forget what it is they're doing
4: Begins to forget themselves and who they are

Shoku Shokushu : Tentai Hamestu : {Eclipse Tentacles: Celestial Ruin}
• Combines both brushes into one singular brush. The brush carries the properties of both the [Tengoku] and [Jigoku] variants while also having access to [Tosoukurui]. The brush head is massive in size and as such applicable is almost hammer-like in this sense.

Name: Makai Daihon {Abyssal Script}
Crafting Type: Legendary
Weapon Type: Grimoire

Weapon Height: 1.25 ft
Weapon Weight: 1.8 lbs

Description: The Abyssal Script was an object kept personally by a Hojo that Toso had taken in. An object that he was formerly given as an heirloom from a legacy of his deep-dwelling ancestors. The Abyssal Script, however, was said to never be opened and to be kept far away from civilization as the powers it contains was deemed too dangerous for mortal man. It is unknown when the Abyssal Script first arrived or when and whom made it but it had since resided in the bottom of the Verdant Abyss in the care of Nohr until his eventual exchanging of it with the man that saved his life. Indeed once opened the Abyssal Script will impart its knowledge unto the one who reads its first few words before becoming blank and giving that person a dangerous tool, a dangerous tool which requires both ink..and blood. The original owner unbeknownst to both Nohr and Toso was an Ukyo, and Ukyo whom had quite the affiliation with what was otherwise known as the Cult of the Deep Ones said to have been long lost. For once the Abyssal Script is opened all are but actors in the world of life. It is immediately known when the script is opened for typically a large amount of energy seems to burst outward enveloping a thread. The Abyssal Script can only be opened when a Key for it is made using one's own blood. When closed and locked it cannot be opened aside from the one in possession of the key.

Ability Summary:
[+4 Reflex DR]

Jaakuna Gūwa: {Wicked Fable}
Rank - [X]
Description: The [X] cost of the technique is paid with both stamina and chakra in equal amounts. Not unlike the Ukyo ability [Painted Sky] when the Abyss Script is opened it encases an entire thread in an invisible layer of manipulation where when the outer reaches of it are reached it will feel as though passing through water and appear to be clouded ink. From here, all entities in a thread will be exposed. Not their location but merely their names. A writing utensil emerges from the pages and barbed tentacle-like appendage appears at its end which immediately and to a degree painfully injects itself into one of the user's veins. Typically in the wrist or forearm. From here the user then knows that they may write. From here. What is written occurs with varying effect. Example:
The user writes
"Kagerou found herself in an unexpected predicament when as she crossed the street a stranger bumped into her dropping manure all over her nice clothes." Suddenly a man who was not there before suddenly as if naturally appears and does just this, however, the narrative changes depending on how the individual in the narrative interacts. i.e Kagerou dodges the manure the rest of the narrative fills itself in with. "Or that is what would have happened. But the woman's agileness was simply too on point." The Abyss Script essentially rather than pictures uses words to produce effects similar if not exactly like that of [Painted Sky] where all incidents created are at their root ink. The Abyss script, however, cannot directly affect its 'actors' i.e "Kagerou was walking one day and suddenly she died." or "Kagerou just happened into the office and burst into flames" would not work and would simply disappear from the pages. It can, however, create semi-illusory manifestations of which the 'actors' believe. I.e "Kagerou was wearing a nice well to do evening gown." To Kagerou and all the actors, she would appear to be wearing said evening gown but still be gaining the effects of any armor she was wearing etc. A weapon can be reskinned but still function the same as if it were still said weapon. The strength, speed, and what not of these manifests are equal to the [X]-rank paid. Manifests which would incur an element do not incur said elemental properties unless the user themselves has access to said elemental properties. Clearly, a person is in no position to properly fight when wielding the Abyssal Script via normal means and thus is also subject to the same limitations as [Painted Sky] when under pressure.

Kurai kōjutsu: {Dark Dictations}
Rank - [X]
Description: The user may create any manifestation of ink and or invoke a technique from the script itself to attack a target similar if not akin to Choujuu Giga. However, these manifestations can occur anywhere in the thread that the Abyss Script envelops. To do so they must refer to the technique with it in mind when composing a sentence. Names and descriptions can be used for particular targets. "The waves rose and crashed against the wayward traveler with hair of blonde!" This turns what would otherwise be techniques requiring handsigns etc into verbal proclamations. It is a more linear and simple version of Jaakuna Gūwa: {Wicked Fable} and does not impart the additional Stamina toll that it does because of this and also avoids the rank weakness foe being under duress...however, it may prove difficult to compose a full sentence when such is the case.

Otogibanashi keimusho: {Fairytale Prison}
Rank - S+
Description: Either using the technique itself or an alternative method to seal a target the Abyssal Script also functions as a scroll. The original owner would often use Tiger Staring Bullet. When the technique is used the pages of the book opens and pages begin to fly wildly in what may seem infinitely in a vortex. Individuals objects etc will then begin to start being sucked into the pages and sealed inside the book. If the sealing is successful. The owner of the Abyssal Script will then see all members or individuals sealed within as though looking at an animated picture book on the left page and on the right page there will be writing explaining what it is the individuals inside are doing. When the sealing begins the user can imagine the world it intends to trap the targets in and as such this is the world those sealed inside become trapped in. From here the user may write whatever to influence those sealed inside. Even things that would directly affect the 'actors' within, strengths of events inside determined by the Chakra Stamina sacrifice the user imparts. However, hard effects such as 'x was stabbed and died' are still prohibited. Escaping the world is the same requirement as it would be to escape a scroll that had sealed a person inside. Typically these worlds follow a 'genre'. Due to its nature time flows differently within the Abyssal Script. Years could be perceived as minutes or the vise versa. In a sense, if used for good, could prove an excellent way to exponentially train an individual in a short amount of time. The entrapment can be sustained of course by paying the equivalent amount to counter the escape attempt. However, with the user paying double the total resource in these cases, its more often than not they'll be exhausting themselves first.

Rōrupurei: {Roleplay}
Rank - [Null]
Description: When inside and under the influence of the Abyssal Script the current writer can influence the very aspects of the characters inside. [Roleplay] is essentially a compulsion that makes an individual inside the Abyssal Script act out in a certain manner at its weakest. Such as making a coward in real life compelled to have the confidence enough to be heroic. At its strongest with the consent of all those inside [Roleplay] can essentially completely change an individuals OOC profile. Giving them a bloodline they don't have among achieving other things that would seem impossible otherwise basically making them an entirely different RPC. Body type, personality, face, techniques, chakra, stamina. But all these additions are temporary and only exist within the world of the Abyssal Script. Proving excellent In Character way to test builds and ideas and inspire growth. A dainty female ninja wants to be WROTHGAR THE BABY EATING BARBARIAN. Becomes possible within the Abyssal Script.

Name: Sumikān {Ink Squid-Cane}
Weapon Type: Cane {Treated as a Staff}

Weapon Height: 3.5 feet - 8.5 feet
Weapon Weight: 4.3 lbs

Description: Sumikān a play on words of squid ink and cane the weapon itself is a simple walking stick and cane that has the feature of extensibility. Despite its looks it actually a formidable weapon. Aesthetically it tends to change appearance with Toso's outfit. It was primarily made to accentuate Toso's new aesthetic but proves to have some useful features and useless ones. Like the ability to make musical noises when waved around after sprouting bells, or being a wind chime, or a dowsing rod.

Ability Summary:
[+4 Fort DR]

Sumika-Akubatsu: {Squid Ink Mischief Punishment}
Extendable the end of the cane functions as a sort of pen leaving behind concise ink trails along surfaces, these surfaces extending to the air itself not unlike abilities like ink blade edge. It channels a Hojo's blends through it as inking methods typically do, this most notably in the ornament attached to it which functions as a reservoir for the ink which is often changing colors, almost acting like a pseudo hojo stomach. The actual ability comes into play when 'drawing' on a surface. The thing drawn acts as a fuuin that, as most fuuin, can only be removed with an appropriate ranked unsealing. The drawings then become invisible to the naked eye the post after they're made but not to doujutsu and sensors. They then function essentially as mines producing concussive force and guaranteeing an application of the Hojo blend it was made with. Due to their nature as a trap, they cannot be defended against but can be evaded or destroyed before triggering with false positives. They may be activated via proximity or remotely. Naturally it adopts the rank of the blend its used in conjunction with to determine the strength of the mine.

Shodō {Calligraphy}
The end of the cane functions as though it were a brush for the purpose of distributing ink techniques typically found in the Kanboku style when applicable and essentially reproduces fuuin as though it were treated as a brush. The end of the cane can also form a small point made of ink if penetration of something is necessary. It's excellent for collecting litter.

Futoji {Bold Stroke}
The end of the canes ink tip extends significantly quickly and suddenly as a result its like lauching a bullet if the cane is pointed towards something. The excess ink then falls after being launched. This can also be used to perform a short but incredibly long slash. The length of the ink blade produced is roughly 30 feet per rank but the footage is ajustable.

User Image
Name: Inkjector
Weapon Type: Large Ink Phial & Pen Like Syringe
Weapon Height: 4.5 feet
Weapon Weight: 4 lbs [Empty] 80lbs [Full] 8lbs per gallon

Description: The Inkjector is a weapon of unconventional design. As to be expected from its creator. Simply put the Inkjector is a jubilant ink storage. It functions as essentially like that of a gourd for some individuals who store sand and the like, the Inkjector stores ink as to be expected. Connected to the Inkjector is a syringe-like head which has a pointed tip that when the cap is removed functions as a sort of fountain pen as it moves the ink between the two reservoirs. Connecting the two is an elastic like tubing which can extend up to sixty feet if thrown and be swung and tossed freely. Now that Toso relies primarily on storing his weapons and brushes in his attire the Inkjector is something he actually opts to keep on his person. Now one may assume that the Inkjector stores his ink. In that assumption, one would be mistaken...the Inkjector through the use of fuuinjutsu gets its ink from the world itself.

Ability Summary:
[+4 Fort DR]

Ink-straction
Rank - [X] [If there is ink in the reservoir aside from the basic injecting technique it consumes one charge and one color to produce the other effects]
• The tip of Inkjector when penetrating something can then begin to extract fluids...at least that's what it seems to do? Rather this isn't the case. The inkjector doesn't steal any fluid..it creates it. The tip may be injected into anything even hard objects this is typically only like that of a shot in pain. What the Inkjector does is...hard to explain. It robs targets of its color. This is essentially the act of stealing a targets {nature chakra} and other factors responsible for pigmentation. The target is then made into a bland grey while its color becomes a inky fluid in the reservoir. There is no visible change in a human aside from having grey skin, blood, organs, etc. Color is regained after [7] days pass wherein it naturally returns. Ink in the reservoir can then be emitted in a highly pressurized attack or assume the shape of a stiff needle-like point extending 3 feet. Although said uses are very rarely used. The reservoir holds up to a condensed 10 gallons this translates into being able to hold [10] color spectrums. When thrown is considered to be [X]-rank. Treated as simple and benefits from DR. This is only for the purpose of determining evasion and deflection. It does not inflict any real damage nor can it actively destroy or defeat things in collisions. It does however in cases of certain jutsu extract properties, although it doesn't stop the jutsu from causing damage.

Ink-ject
Rank: [Null] - When a Hojo Blend is Used The Rank of the Blend + [20] or The Rank of the tech a property was taken from + [40]
• Colors that the inkjector has otherwise stolen can then be used to change the color of anything else the tip implants itself in. This can turn an entire building purple or flesh-colored depending on the ink. Colors carry varying texture i.e wood has varying colors of brown the building is made into said carrying colors of brown. However, that's not the kicker. If the Inkjector attained its color via a Hojo ink or technique with a property targets start to adopt the properties of the Hojo's blend or technique when Ink-ject is used. Example being. Ink-jecting Pink from a Hojo's Taffy Blend into a rock will make the entire rock take on the attributes of Taffy Blend and dye the rock pink as a result. Ink-jecting blinding blend into a human target would make it so that individuals body is dyed black and if makes contact with someone's eyes applies its blindness. What is Ink-jected is considered a surface of said particular ink. If stealing fires property Ink-jected objects would be as hot as said fire, lightning would cause it to be able to produce electricity. The color remains when Ink-jected however, the effects only last [2] Posts. The strongest maneuver is when it is used to ink-ject the ground where up to 120-yards is effected. The Ink-jected color fades in [7] days where the individuals normal color returns. Of course, assuming the individual's colors are in the Ink-jector they could be returned naturally as-well.

Ink-vanced
• The head and extension may be used as a whip for the purpose of fulfilling whip-style bukijutsu techniques. Additionally if using said techniques, if they land, may either use [Ink-ject] or [Ink-straction] without consuming an activation simultaneously.

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooou aaaaaaaareeeeeeeeee

Cleared for approval.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:39 pm
LavenderandVelvet

Descriptive(s):
- This armor is made of chakra steel and it tightly wrapped in a red leather with brass adornments.
Ability Summary:
’ The Will of Ares’ : Sheva has the ability to ‘donate’ chakra to this beautiful Chestplate. Able to store up to 100 chakra within the armor and can only be used within battle.
’ Chakra Stimulating Armor’ : When Shevas chakra reaches a critical level (100 or less). It can start returning the ‘donated’ chakra back to her in increments of 20.

Evanescently Magnificent

NecroPlant

Hazaan

Descriptive(s):
- This Helmet is made of chakra steel and it tightly wrapped in a red leather with brass adornments. Make Specifically to match the ‘Armor of the Goddess’
Ability Summary:
’ Death Incarnate ‘ // C - Ranked Genjutsu: This is a passive and purely cosmetic Genjutsu used to only make Sheva look more frightening then she already is. Upon placement on her head, her physical features look accentuated; giving the notion that Sheva is fu**in RIPPED! Commonly used to intimidate her foes.

Evanescently Magnificent

NecroPlant

Hazaan

These feel a little underwhelming, I feel like I would be doing you a disservice if I approved them as this, but they're all well and good for Approval.

But if you want to buff these, just ping me or Kondo for some stuff to suggest to really beef em up.  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:35 pm

Elemental Affinity: [ N/A Unless Crafted ]
Descriptive(s):
Ability Summary:
Will of Aries | Rank Null | Passive
( Description goes here )The chest plate is capable of storing up to 320 chakra within it. If the user's chakra reserves are full, the breastplate regenerates chakra outside of battle in A rank amounts per post. Chakra can be reclaimed freely during combat for B Ranked amounts but cannot be replenished unless the user's chakra total is not exceeded by taking chakra from the armor.
Ability Name | Rank | ( Spiritual, Complex, or Simple )
( Description goes here )

Elemental Affinity: Futon [ Wind ]
Descriptive(s):
Ability Summary:
Death Incarnate [ Shi no Keshin ]
Primary Sense: Visual
Additional Senses: Chakra Sense
Base Duration: 6 Posts
Upkeep: 10 Chakra
Trigger: Sight of the User
Source: Visual
Status Effect: Mental Stress | Paralysis T2 [ Legs ]
Description: This technique is cast upon any who look upon the user while wearing this armor piece. The cost of this technique is automatically withdrawn from the user's chakra pool upon this trigger and costs no activation. Those who see the user are given a sense of terror, sensing their deaths approaching by the user's hand. The user's body appears to be muscular and toned like the Spartans of mythology. This terror those who look upon the user feel causes their legs to become paralyzed in fear while it eats away at their composure.

LavenderandVelvet
Here is an updated and refined version of your submissions. Tried to scale it to the current systems and change the formatting to match what we're going to soon. This is essentially what you already had approved just now. You can add an additional ability to the Chest Plate and two abilities to the Helmet or take them as they are and they're approved. Message me on discord for questions!

EDIT: Elements are not granted to Class Given Custom Items unless they're crafted. If you're planning on crafting it, then feel free to add it. Also should be mentioned the Legendary SR Anniversary reward is just an addition to what can be crafted, not a freebie.

𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff