Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:04 pm
I recently watched a clip of an interview Benedict Cumberbatch did for Infinity War. One of the questions he was asked was of the three Chrises - Hemsworth, Pratt, and Evans - who would he "Marry, Kiss, Avoid".

Thought it would be fun to see what all of you would say.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:23 pm
Marry: Pratt
Kiss: Hemsworth
Avoid: Evans

Granted, I only know them by the roles they've played, but Pratt genuinely seems like a good natured and funny guy. I love me a man with humor. heart

Hemsworth is just plain hot. Evans is decently attractive, but he's too...stoic.  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

beaulolais

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 12:02 pm
i would kiss Hemsworth
but am already married so that is that  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 2:54 pm
Hiddochi wolf
Marry: Pratt
Kiss: Hemsworth
Avoid: Evans

Granted, I only know them by the roles they've played, but Pratt genuinely seems like a good natured and funny guy. I love me a man with humor. heart

Hemsworth is just plain hot. Evans is decently attractive, but he's too...stoic.

I'll actually second this, but I'm pretty damn happy with the guy I've got. biggrin heart

So then, Moonie, would you marry, kiss, kill: Sherlock, Dr. Strange, and Khan? xd  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 2:38 pm
Zphal
So then, Moonie, would you marry, kiss, kill: Sherlock, Dr. Strange, and Khan? xd

Going the "gruesome school playground" version ((as Benedict called it)), are we?

Kiss: Sherlock
Marry: Dr. Strange
Kill: Khan

Sherlock has never seemed the marrying type in all the versions of the character. So, as much as I adore Benedict's portrayal of Sherlock, in reality, marriage would never be in the picture.

Khan's a bit focused on his goal of revenge - at least the version we're familiar with. So, it's a bit hard to imagine any romance opportunities in his life. Maybe in the past, it was more likely... but not now. And when comparing him with the other two characters, he unfortunately meets his end. At least he can sleep now.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:43 pm
Prof. Moonie
Zphal

Going the "gruesome school playground" version ((as Benedict called it)), are we?

Sherlock has never seemed the marrying type in all the versions of the character. So, as much as I adore Benedict's portrayal of Sherlock, in reality, marriage would never be in the picture.

Khan's a bit focused on his goal of revenge - at least the version we're familiar with. So, it's a bit hard to imagine any romance opportunities in his life. Maybe in the past, it was more likely... but not now. And when comparing him with the other two characters, he unfortunately meets his end. At least he can sleep now.

User Image

Perfect answer, haha. xd  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 4:26 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal

User Image

Perfect answer, haha. xd

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 6:03 pm
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal

User Image

Perfect answer, haha. xd

I agree with that answer <3  

hidden_lynn

5,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:38 pm
Any other Kiss/Marry/Avoid (or Marry/Kiss/Kill, if you desire) scenarios you want to give me? And it doesn't have to be Avenger-oriented. It could be for other franchises. biggrin  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games