Reply [IC] Deserted...
[PRP] F is for Flirting and Fun [Lijen x Vinca]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 12:03 pm
Lijen was happy to be home. Really, it was good. As much as he had restless paws and loved to travel, to be able to come home to his empty, small, but cozy den was amazing. It felt like all the exhaustions from his travels and aches from constantly moving around just melted away with just one night spent at him home.

Breathing in a blissful fresh breath of the familiar scent of the Nchi’mahadhi, Lijen finally exited his den. Glancing up at the sky, the sun was already past the midpoint and descending. A wolfish grin appeared as he squinted at the sun. He had slept in a considerable amount of time. It was no wonder his mother named him lazy.

His eyes moved from the sky, landing on a lioness passing by. He knew her, has spoken to her from time to time. He had spent most of his childhood and a lot of his adult years in the Nchi’mahadhi, after all. And he wasn’t a spring chicken anymore, with all the years he’s been roaming. Because of this and added to the fact that he thought it was an absolute sin not to talk to every lady he saw, he approached her.

”My, and I thought the sun was blinding,” he purred in a jest, eyes purposely hooded before he grinned. ”Its be a while, Vinca. How are you? Have you fallen for me yet?” he asked teasingly. It’d be troublesome if she, or any woman, actually did fall for him. Though, he wouldn’t mind spending a night with her, however. No more than a night, though. That way, he didn’t have to risk siring children, which he really did not want.

Syrius Lionwing
Lijen is under the impression that ons have a low chance of resulting in offsprings so he's safe

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:06 am
- Mynsed -

User ImageShe enjoyed it when the evening rolled in and the sun was beginning to set. A cool breeze blew across the land she had lived in for her sole life. This was home and she loved it. She had, for once, left home without her drum, she was off on a hunt and while she felt she had left a part of her soul in the den at home, it was very difficult to hunt with it against her chest.

Her paws took her through the lands without any thought necessary they knew this world, every blade of grass, every stump and flower, or so it seemed sometimes. She knew exactly where she was off to so she had let her mind wander until her thoughts of food and simply letting her paws take her where they needed were interrupted by a familiar voice.

The older lioness stopped in her tracks and gave a light chuckle. Lijen was such a flirt, she knew why of course, he was a handsome devil and she couldn’t deny that she appreciated looking at him. She also knew he was a bit of a cad still it was nice to be spoken to in such a manner by the younger male. Turning towards him she skipped to a halt and settled herself in to a light sit, her tail churning around her paws. “You are back from your travels then.” She purrs.

“I’m sure that line works on the younger girls Lijen but I require a little more persuasion to fall for anyone even a handsome rogue such as you.” She turns her head and taps her cheek with her paw “Perhaps a kiss would sweeten the deal.” She challenges her golden eyes dancing playfully.

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff