Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Character Journals
Eventually I’ll get it right: Whiters4 Journals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:38 am
User Image

𝕋𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕆𝕗 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:48 am
User Image

blank line ""
blank line
blank line
𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝔹𝕒𝕝𝕝
Description

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:49 am
User Image

blank line ""
blank line
blank line
ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟
Description

Lillian Hall
Dear Ty,

I know there is nothing I can say that can make things better and I don’t deserve any type of forgiveness, but I will still ask for it. I will continue to ask for it until our lives are over. I also know that no amount of ‘I’m sorry’ or ‘It was mistake’ will change what I’ve done. I understand if you never want to see me again...I don’t want to see me again either. But you’re not the only one hurting, and you’re most certainly not the only one disgusted with me. I haven’t been able to look at myself in the mirror for days; not in the eyes anyways. I haven’t been able to eat, and I’ve barely been able to sleep. For days I struggled with wondering if I should even tell you what happened. And at first, I didn’t want to say a thing. It was better if you never found out and I just forgot about it and went on with our lives as if nothing happened. But my guilt ate at me.

I told you, not because I was hoping to lessen the blow, but because I thought it would be better if you heard it from me rather than finding out on your own. I kept my distance from you over the past two weeks because I was afraid you would figure it out before I worked up the nerve to tell you. While our current situation is awful, it would have been so much worse if you thought I was keeping secrets from you. You know I can’t keep secrets from you; I love you too much not to let you in completely.

Before you go scoffing or thinking that I don’t, I do. I love you. I know what I’ve done doesn’t reflect that, but I will make everything okay again. And I don’t care what other people say, or what some dumb curse says: You’re my soul mate. I’ve known it ever since high school. And even while I was hating you. It’s because of that, that for once, I won’t avoid my problems like I have in the past. I will face them head on and fix everything I have destroyed. I’m leaving for a little while. I’ll be back in time for Sela’s birthday, so don’t feel like you have to tell her more bad news. The only thing I’m going to ask you is that you tell her I love her, every night. Just take good care of her, she’s everything to me. And hopefully, when I get back you’ll have forgiven me enough to talk to me.

-Lillian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:50 am
User Image

blank line ""
blank line
blank line
𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘
Description

I kinda wonder about these feelings. On one hand I understand that Finn is Aubrey's first choice just like Lillian is for me. She'll always be my first choice even if we can't be together, because she was my choice to love- my soul mate. But with Aubrey, I don't want to feel like a plan B 'better settle for this since the first thing won't work' kinda thing, and I know, if I really could make her look my way, she wouldn't want that feeling either. On the other hand, I can see her value even if it's neglected by someone else. I'm not afraid to take advantage of where Finn has gone wrong. Here with her I'm getting what I need from a woman for the first time in a while. Not that Lillian didn't make me feel happy and whole, I felt complete in my whole being when I was with her. But Aubrey, she's making me feel alive in a dead place. I dont feel like these things will fade when I really heal from Lillian; she may think they won't have root beyond feeling appreciated and able to depend on someone like I've been needing, but everyday I'm feeling more complicated. Trying to send her home didn't work, she'll still be by my side, faithful her her man, and faithful to me. I'm not so sure I can see the difference there in those things. If Finn could whisk her away maybe things would change again. I can live feeling nothing but spite when I see them together -like I usually find myself doing- and just learn to be alone again, or find someone who makes me feel magical like I used to. This has been my continual thinking since waking up at the hospital two weeks ago. But now? The thing in the very front of my mind is 'when am I going to get caught?'

Aubrey has been doing a lot of indulging, a lot of it has been mutual to keep each other going. Still, I can see -and sense- a vulnerability that's letting something more intimate seep in. I can feel that her feelings are changing incrementally. Just the small flicker behind her eyes and I feel jittery, desperately impelled to push harder towards infidelity. Let's say Finn could understand my position for the moment equal to the blink of an eye. He could never, never accept that it's towards his wife. He's my best friend, inherently my blood through the endurance of one trial after the next at my side. I want to bear my guilt of every thought of betrayal. The thing that's wrong? He's been for naught. He blames me, and maybe I would blame me, for his wife's injuries. And so, he hasn't felt the slightest inclination to be near me despite what I've been going through. Aubrey has stepped into being my sword and shield, and I hers.

Any day now it could all shatter. Just knowing somehow that I've etched a place in Aubrey's heart, my mind has gone astray while Aubrey lay there next to me. I had already been feeling suffocated by Lillian and her unwantedness, awoke in the twilight hours with feelings an echoing pain. And like the haze of a nightmare there the blonde was passing through my sights. I felt so twisted and bitter wondering why the one person with the upmost value should turn around to gut me repeatedly at every turn. And then I wanted, desired so very badly, the forbidden fruit gone unwatered by her caretaker. Silken and aglow with the early morning sun, a shelter to crumple into and still be looked at with dignity. And I did something despicable, I lifted her chin and stole her tender lips. They were soft and rosy and warm, I could feel her heart beat though their touch.

I regret the flutter in my stomach and the rush of adrenaline. I regret that my desire only perpetuated itself. And what I regret the very most? I regret that Lillian saw it.  

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:51 am
User Image

blank line ""
blank line
blank line
ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕤
Description

Letter to Lillian

I don't know if you need closure; care about having it, or, if you do- if you even want it at all. For some reason, perhaps because of that mark on your shoulder, I can't move on without getting it. It's for Sela too, it was enough for just me to grow up with a bitter parent. I don't want to become that example for her or be the reason you are. If we were to look through her eyes could we agree on what we want her to see as she gets older? Can we agree that it shouldn't be this, the things we're making her see now? We need to fix this, us, somehow. I know I said there is no us anymore; we as a couple aren't a thing. But we as people, co-raising a child, need to mend this mess we've made.

I've come to realize that most of this is my fault. Not all of it, but most. It all stems back to high school, just like you said, but the truth is: that fact is true for both of us. I really, honestly, wasn't waiting for you to screw up again; in all earnest, I was waiting for something else to come up so I could prove once and for all that you were going to choose me. When it all started, had you just broken up with me because your brother wanted you to...I would have accepted that. I wouldn't have expected you to choose me over family. Not back then when we were so new at everything and you told me the stories of how you two stuck together. He was the only person, by blood, that you had. In the end, that wasn't what happened. Lysander aside, I just plain didn't believe you would see a sign of trouble and stay by my side as we went through it. All those promises I made? They were empty. Not intentionally, of course, I still loved you. It's simply that, I wanted to be with you, but I didn't believe it would last: I intended to do what I promised I would, I wasn't convinced we'd actually get that far. My heart wasn't in it anymore, and perhaps that was what made it easy never to come back once I left. It was unfair, unfair just like you lying to me; but, because I had committed back into a relationship with you, I guess it shows I never really forgave you. I was the one poisoning our relationship from then on out, even for the entire three years we spent apart, I was poisoning everything.

Never coming back after graduation wasn't intentional, at first, either. My mother was dying and, just like now, I needed closure. I needed to know she loved me, that she had given me up for my good and not because it was simply the easier thing to do. We both know what happened in that case, it could have been her illness, or maybe she was just a bitter, selfish, unfeeling woman all along. But, a betrayed woman too. Betrayed by my father like I betrayed you. Once I finally came back around weeks later, after what had to be thousands of missed calls and texts from you, I made a conscious choice not to contact you. I figured you'd be furious, but that you'd also have moved on without a second thought. I undermined your feelings for me and turned my back on you, because when it came down to it, the trust from before our break up had never come back. While I might have had a right to feel that way it doesn't justify my abandonment. I should have been responsible, even if it was to call and let you know I wasn't actually able to come back- and that we should end things- rather than assuming they wrapped themselves up on their own. I was a kid, I was hurting, but I was still wrong.

I'm sorry about that. When I had the chance to think about it I realized I probably had this coming. I probably deserved it. I walked back into your life and pushed for a relationship you very obviously weren't ready for. Emotions are strange, they stay with memories and feel exactly the same when you come back to them. It doesn't matter how long it's been, when you come back to them, they're fresh. And that's what happened: I remembered I loved you. I more then loved you. Good God, I worshiped you. I wanted to share every breath, every tick of the hand on a clock- and when I gave you that mark, I would have given up every moment left in my lifespan to extend yours by a single breath. You were my muse: seeing your face, touching your hair, watching you smile...It all came flooding back. Three years later, that thing with Lysander was water under the bridge. We were adults, we didn't need his opinion. And that lack of trust that I let destroy us? Why think of it now? We could make this work. That's what I was thinking when I was pushing so hard and making all those stupid decisions. I didn't make them alone, but I saw that they were bad, and I may as well have been forcing you into it.

You wanted to love me without feeling the hurt of what I did to you. And I foolishly expected you to do exactly that, because, here I was ready to lay everything down to prove myself to you! That was selfish. If we had waited, you sleeping with Jason would have been justified. I would have been hurt, but I wouldn't have had a right to be offended. Rather, you lead me along. You kind of had to, you didn't trust me yet, but I was insisting we made a family- you were under pressure because you further had to think of Sela. She needed a father, and the one way you were going to keep me in her life, was to put me in yours. That's how I see it, anyway. Seeing you with him, for any reason, after you left for two weeks- I can't be convinced you didn't do it all to spite me. Maybe I did have it coming, but I'm still human and I don't have to accept being treated that way. I loved you so much. So, so, so much. I missed you those two weeks, I hated myself for it, but I wanted you so badly that it hurt- and it hurt more because you let someone else in; as my equal, as someone deserving to know the inside of you, the connection to your mind and spirit. Even still, everything inside of me was screaming to see your face; those bright ruby eyes and gold-spun hair. I was desperate enough to seek it in a place I know I shouldn't have. I didn't care, I threw away all my values and sense of self all to just...pretend to feel your touch. I feel ashamed for it, but again, it was my conscious decision.

I've been angry enough to call you almost every name in the book. I've been bitter and unwilling to forgive. I have a right to that, and you have a right to yours for everything I've done. I've been more of a fool: I've asked you to do something that simply is impossible for you to do. I wanted something from you that you can't give me, and I knew you couldn't all along. You were willing to cry, to swallow your pride, and (from your perspective) take a step back from our relationship to try and make things right. You apologized to me, you even told me yourself what you'd done. And, even if it wasn't entirely sincere, you apologized to Aubrey while she was in the hospital. If those things weren't good enough for me, then that only proves that things would end up this way. I wasn't satisfied with any of that, even though, for you, it was the equivalent of getting on your knees for me. What I wanted, to see you own up to your actions, to say you were wrong- everything I asked for. The fact that you refused? That's just what I get. I wanted to see that you'd jump through hoops for me if I asked you to, but I knew better than to expect that. The way I wanted it to happen, never would have happened that way. And that's because you're you. You're never going to do that. I don't mean what I'm saying to criticize. I only mean to say, I'm asking for too much. Since I can't let this go for anything less, then I may as well admit my faults and hope we can actually move on.

I want to heal from this pain and the tears and the feeling dead inside. I don't know if I should accept that we never switched bodies as an explanation to how this came to be, how either or us began behaving like mad men; but after everything has been said and done, we're over...and we can't fix it. I think we should do one last thing, or maybe two. We should learn to be friends, and we should go to Mykronos. I just...have to know, and I think that island can explain it. If the fruit doesn't say we're soulmates, then all of this makes sense. If we are, then we were just too screwed up to turn it all around. It happens sometimes, ya know? So...call me if you'd rather not write back, we should try to talk properly one day.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:52 am
User Image

blank line ""
blank line
blank line
ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤
Description

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:53 am
User Image

blank line ""
blank line
blank line
𝕊𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘
I started the end of all that used to matter.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:54 am
User Image

blank line ""
blank line
𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤
Description

Hakem Takashi
Remember that day in the woods? The day I came falling out of the bushes and landed in front of you completely bare? Is it as funny for you as it is for me to think that I would be asking you out after that? Six years later and I'm still surprised that you said yes. And since then, I've learned one thing for sure. Je ne peux pas vivre sans toi I can't live without you. It tickles me because we only learned each other’s names within two weeks of that occasion. I wondered, once, what made me pursue you so immediately after meeting you; amusing as it may be, the answer was blatantly obvious. It was because you were, and continue to be, so snarky. From insinuating that I was a prostitute less than five minutes into the first conversation we ever had, to blatantly laughing in my face whenever I fall off the couch (I'm starting to regret picking it out in the first place.) I can laugh so passionately when I'm with you, and I hope that never dies. I don't think it ever will. Tu es ma joie de vivre You’re the joy of my life.

With hopes of things never coming to an end, I felt inclined to surmise my memories of the beginning. I perhaps (or perhaps not) divulged that, in all my twenty-seven years before our February 10th, I had never been in a long term or serious relationship. My endearment to the partner prior to you, though I don’t speak of her often, lasted less than half a year. Every fleeting memory of the faces I indulged before that are solely those of a one nighted exchange. You know where I came from, so it’s equally as necessary to reveal that ‘we’ are something I’ve never had. The confidant, the trustee, the best friend. These things came into existence for me for the first time, through you. Im proud of how long we’ve lasted. In fact, these last six years have been a stumbling ground of discovery for me; a lot of days were filled with guesstimations of what would make this imprintation last. I don’t know how convincing I was, I only theorised that when enough time passed, we would eventually be on the same ground of feeling our way through what comes next.

We met in the teacher’s lounge, we were both there for coffee. I didn’t see you at first, and you didn’t speak right away- it’s likely we had completely overlooked each other initially. Rather, when our eyes did meet, you had a can of grinds in your hands, only to find I had put on a pot already. When I first met Darius he questioned why I carried a whole bag with me; you didn’t, you only greeted me, and you seemed like another new face. (We both know how often people come and go from Lahakoe.) My first impression of you? You smelled like chlorine, overpoweringly so even when compared to the smell of brewing beans. You practically carried the smell of swim class with you. You were a redhead, tall, and had I not began sniffling obnoxiously, I might have thought to get a Little Mermaid joke somewhere in there. However, you weren’t sweet. That’s usually the first thought I had when meeting a female teacher. You were, after a few words were exchanged, refreshing to me. Your chin was held with authority, not meekness, and the mischief in your eyes told me quite quickly that I should keep my guard up with you around.

I wasn’t wrong, either. We were out late and as casually as could be, I offered instant noodles. You one-upped me by offering an actual dinner, in exchange for the expensive coffee I shared. Obviously a man my age living off instant foods must have looked ridiculous, admittedly. I was surprised you would have me over when this was the first time we met, shaked hands, exchanged titles. And then to suggest that you’d perhaps seen me working a street corner! The way your eyes lit up suggested you were pleased to have made me spit my coffee and laugh, as refined and formal as I was trying to be up until then. You disarmed me enough to see that hidden side of me when I was trying so hard to become the image I portrayed to everyone else; you still do that even now. Your initial behavior was more like someone who had known me and been comfortable with me over years, not just minutes. I really liked that. And then I noticed you, really, physically, noticed you when we left together. I was a lot less blatant about it than you were later on, but to be fair, I was stark naked in the middle of what may as well have been nowhere at the time. It's only natural you'd look.

My dear Ms Porter, soon to be Mrs Takashi, I dare say your beauty remains as breath supplying as the first day we met. Je t’amie de tout mon coeur. I love you with all of my heart. I love the pouty softness of your lips, I love those long lashes of yours that brush the frame of your ruby spectacles. The galaxy spins around you as its center, it's most precious resource; I could spot your eyes as the brightest nebulas from anywhere in the universe. Being with you felt a lot like, then, almost precisely the same as it feels now; we were together and nothing passed our minds to question it. It simply was- we were, and have remained being. The normalcy of being near you simply settled into place. J’ai envie de toi I want you, You frame the present of my existence. J’ai besion de toi I need you. You give me a future worth looking forward to. Je suis for de tou I'm crazy about you. You are my vision of the perfect mate, you satisfy my ambition. No one else can have you. Serre-moi, embrasse-moi, fais-moi l’amour. I want your ‘forever,’ our forever. Mon amour, you have my all.

Happy sixth anniversary, Victoria.

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:57 am
User Image

blank line ""
blank line
blank line
𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨
Description

Name:
Tyrese Darnell Lamar Havens

Birthday:
August 18th

Place of birth:
Royal Turnbridge Wells of Kent, England

Parents:
Charles Rowson || Madeline Havens

Siblings:
Carmen Rowson
Garbriella Barnes

Ethnic background:
English

Places lived:
London, England
Suffolk, England
Tempella City, Japan
Soleil City, California

Education:
Beechwood Scared Heart School
Koizora Kiss Academy > Lahakoe Academy
Bachelor of Arts in Creative Writing and English Literature

Favorite subject in school:
English

Special training:
n/a

Jobs:
Macaw Lounge Manager
Editorial Assistant (for various publishers)
Novelist
Business Owner (Amour De La Mer)

Travel:
Calico, Japan
Paris, France
California, America

Friends:
Aubrey Teagan
Finnigan Teagan
Izzy Mason
Jeni
Luka Willifer
Alexus Daniels
Rylee Daniels

Enemies:
Jason Morenos

Dating, marriage:
Dated Alexus Daniels
Dated Lillian Hall
Soulmate is Izzy Mason
Love interest is Aubrey Teagan

Children:
Sela Hall

What people does he most admire:
His favorite people in the world include Elvis Presley, Billie Holiday, Ralph Emerson, Ignatius Sancho, Evelyn Dove, and Tennessee Williams.

Relationship with God:
Tyrese was raised Catholic; ultimately, he believes in God and identifies as a Christian. However, he is on terms of being spiteful towards God in not knowing whether his whole life has been such a struggle due to some imperfection with himself, making him deserving of suffering, or if God has just given him this unorthodox destiny for a reason.

Overall outlook on life:
Apologist; Tyrese was raised believing that the state of mankind, specifically the wellbeing of women as a whole, is the fault of men. While he has an understanding that another man’s mistakes (i.e., his father leaving his mother) are not inherently his own fault, he does identify with his mother’s belief that if a woman has been damaged by a man in some form, the next man in her life becomes responsible for it. Ty especially takes care, for that reason, to accept a person as they are and spend as much time and energy as needed being a better man than the average; the burden of proof- helping to heal that person and show he won't cause the same pain- is upon himself, one could say.

For every other aspect of living, Tyrese is the type of man who believes life is what you make it. He embraces choice as the catalyst for change and directing one’s fate. He wrestles with the concept of destiny and soulmates, choosing to believe love is a choice as well and can be as genuine between any two sincere people as it would two ‘soulmates.’

Does this character like himself:
Tyrese has a moderate sense of self awareness: he knows he was once very hard to get along with and accepts that he doesn't always like people getting close to him. Some of his habits make him difficult to understand, he can even frustrate people with his refusal to confide in even his closest of friends. To his disappointment, he even has a strong sense of morality- but often abandons his morals when under considerable distress. He wishes to become the kind of person who meets his own expectations regardless of what he's going through.

So, at the moment, no- Tyrese doesn't much like himself. But, he's getting there.

What, if anything, would he like to change about his life:
Given how his most recent relationship with Lillian ended, Tyrese questions his emotional involvements with others and his choices in pursuing relationships. Nevertheless, what he would actually change about his life is going to see his mother before she died.

Is he lying to himself about something?
Yes, he often lies to himself (and others) when it comes to whether he needs help in different areas of his life. He tells himself he’s okay and can handle his struggles even when he’s beyond his breaking point.

How is he viewed by others:
Tyrese comes off as aloof and distant, but kind and a good listener on most days of the week. Those who catch him in a bad mood knows he has a cheeky retort to everything and can quickly resort to snippy comments and a dismissive attitude if he feels bothered. His temper is also rather explosive under the right circumstances, which on most occasions leaves a lingering bad impression.

Physical appearance

Physical build:
Naturally athletic, thick formed and well sculpted

Posture:
Tyrese has a balanced, upright posture with shoulders back and chin erect.

Head shape:
Tyrese has a rounded jaw structure and the head shape of an inverted triangle.

Eyes:
Tyrese has almond shaped navy blue eyes.

Nose:
Tyrese has a straight nose with narrow nostrils and a pointed tip.

Mouth:
Tyrese has thin, pouty lips.

Hair:
Tyrese sports well maintained, silken navy blue hair kept very neatly brushed back on both sides and left to fall onto his brow at the center. His hair is full with a lot of bounce- just plain don't touch it, ever.

Skin:
Tyrese has a smooth, medium beige skin tone.

Tattoos/piercings/scars:
His name on his right pectoral, a star on the right side of his neck.

Voice:
Since obtaining his vocal cord injury, Ty has had a low, grating voice that is more like a rumble in his chest. It is very soft and deep, but quiet in volume.

Right- or left-handed:
Right

What you notice first:
The most noticeable thing about Tyrese’s physical appearance is his eyes and how they go from a cloudy storm of dark blue, almost black, to lightly shaded pools of cerulean once they catch the light.

Clothing:
Tyrese has, since his early teens, preferred to wear open front leather vests and ripped jeans. Since becoming somewhat of a credible writer, he has adjusted to semi formal wear and more casual graphic tees when necessary. He avoids suits, tux and other business attire as much as possible.

How would he describe himself:
Tyrese would describe himself as a simplistic environmentalist who is organized, introverted, and a hopeless romantic.

Health/disabilities:
Besides scarring to his vocal cords and signs of unhealthy mental and emotional patterns and behaviors, Ty had always been rather healthy.

Characteristics:
Tyrese is organized, passionate, attentive, dedicated, creative, diligent, dependable, humble, meticulous, and prudent.

Strongest/weakest character traits:
Tyrese’s strongest trait is dedication, his weakest trait is his temper

How much self-control and self-discipline does he have:
Tyrese has a temper that sends his self control and self discipline right out the window when the right buttons are pressed. Wheb other than angered, others regard his sense of self control and dedication as admirable and unshakable.

Fears:
Tyrese fears becoming either of his parents. A deadbeat who uses people, like his father, or a bitter abuser like his mother. He has an unspoken fear of mental illness.

Collections, talents:
Tyrese has a small collection of thick fur blankets, leather bound journals, and letters from his fans. Tyrese can also play the ukulele.

What people like best about him:
If there was something special to admire about Tyrese, it would likely be his compassion. Even if he isn't always sociable or he snaps at people, he's always quick to help however he can- be it lending an ear, cooking a meal, or giving someone a place to stay for the night.

Interests and favorites

Food, drink:
His favorite food is curry
His favorite drink is tea, but OKF brand aloe water, mango flavor, is a close second

Music:
Any music sung by Elvis, so early Rock for sure. He also likes Frank Sinatra. And some styling from postmodern jukebox.

Books:
The Wind in the Willows
Stephen King’s Dark Tower series

Movies:
Love Me or Leave Me
Sunday in New York
Thoroughly Modern Millie

Sports, recreation:
His favorite tv sport is golf (it's so quiet and peaceful)
His favorite sport to play is basketball

Sleeping position:
On his back, one leg bent at the knee and one arm folded over his eyes.

Color:
Rose Gold

Best way to spend a weekend:
Tyrese’s ideal way to spend a weekend is gardening on a Friday afternoon. Saturday mornings are for crosswords or puzzles and reading comicstrips. Saturday afternoons and evenings are spent outdoors (antiquing in the spring, playing on the beach or the woods in the summer, and seeing plays/concerts in winter) before going out for dinner. Bar visits are fine if he's with friends. Sunday's are spent reading, and at night, watching movies after a good homemade dinner.

A great gift for this person:
Classic movies and memorabilia
Really nice tea sets
Cooking utensils/cutlery/appliances
Quilted or fur blankets (don't judge him)

Pets:
A ferret named Bach and a golden retriever named Boots

Vehicle:
Baby blue Bentley Continental GT

Typical expressions

When happy:
A subtle, conservative smile and twinkling eyes

When angry:
A smoldering glare in stormy, blue/black orbs and taut lips, a furrowed brow

When sad:
Eyes averted and withdrawn, consciously blank expression

Idiosyncrasies:
Running his thumb continuously over his lips when thoughtful
Pacing and running his hands through/tugging at his bangs when distressed

Laughs or jeers at:
If Tyrese is snipped at, he comes back just as hard- if not harder.
He also hates the thought of germs and will consciously avoid what he thinks is dirty.

Ways to cheer up this person:
Tyrese is a romantic sap, so he likes wordless, but romantic gestures such as holding hands and sitting with him while he vents or sulks.

Giving him space when asked is always the first most in importance when improving his mood.

There's always challenging him to a competition, preferably basketball.

Any sure way to get him smiling again is putting on a classic film and letting him snuggle.

Ways to annoy this person:
Teasing him for being sensitive or a romantic sap (just appreciate that he is!)

Invading his space when he wants to be alone.

Rearranging his stuff; his books especially

Leaving a mess uncleaned, especially clothes on the floor.

Hopes and dreams:
Tyrese has reached his career goals and even exceeded his expectations for his authorship. For La Mer, he would be shocked and honored to be successful enough to start a chain of the establishment.

He has typical life dreams of marriage and children, but his present aspiration is to balance parenthood with his work schedule and include time with his girlfriend.

What’s the worst thing he’s ever done to someone and why:
Tyrese has his list of mistakes he wishes he could change, just like anyone else; in a generalized sense, he considers himself a victim of his own weak will. He is easily persuaded in the matters of the heart. On one specific occasion, he let his ex berate his closet friend and didn’t stand up for her the way he later wished he had; at the time, he was more concerned wih the opportunity to resolve things with the other party.

Greatest success:
His greatest success would have to be selling over one hundred thousand copies of his book.

Biggest trauma:
Tyrese’s had many traumatic experiences in his childhood- its hard to pinpoint just one, the news of Lillian’s affair comes as a close second.

What does he care about most in the world:
Tyrese most cares about and values character. He also cherishes his loved ones as his most valuable asset, since he was always slow and cautious to let others in. Material possessions were never very important, though he does dearly prize the silver necklace pendant of his pack and his leather bound hard copy of The Wind in the Willows.

Does he have a secret:
His secret is the truth of finding his soulmate, actually switching bodies with someone, back in high school.

What characteristics would he like best in another person:
Commitment, Drive.

What characteristics would he like least in another person:
Dishonesty, Disloyalty.

If he could do one thing and succeed at it, what would it be:
Raising his kid. He’s a lot more scared of that than he has ever realized, particularly after becoming a single parent.

Most embarrassing thing that ever happened to him:
Throwing up on his editor after a night out drinking more than he ever had any business drinking.

He is the kind of person who:
Tyrese is the kind of person who could spend his every waking moment revolving around a person and learning all he can about them, just to know the best ways to put a smile on their face on a rainy day.

Extra:
Tyrese’s indoors hobby is reading and tea making. His outdoors hobby is gardening and taking long walks.

User Image

Name:
Hakem Davis Takashi (legal name)
James Allen Rowson (birth name)

Birthday:
March 1st

Place of birth:
London, England

Parents:
Joshua Rowson || Vara Ainsworth

Siblings:
Aaron Rowson
William Rowson
Sean Rowson
Benjamin Mayers
Marceline Morris
Sarah Graves

Ethnic background:
English

Places lived:
London, England
Chicago, Illinois
Tempella City, Japan
Soleil City, California

Education: [:u]
PhD Theoretical Astrophysics & Cosmology

Favorite subject in school: [:u]
Cosmology

Special training:
ASL
Piano & Keyboard
Harmonica
Synthesizer
Hand to hand combat
Automatic Weaponry
Handguns
Rifles

Jobs:
Can Drug Dealer be listed?
Radio Announcer
Audio Engineer/Sound Technician
Astrology Teacher
DJ (Captain’s Deck)

Travel:
Endless cities across 8 Countries

Friends:
Darius A Felicio
Aubrey Teagan

Enemies:

Dating, marriage:
Dated Chitara
Dated Victoria- currently engaged

Children:
/snort

What people does he most admire:
Albert Einstein
Abraham Lincoln
Muhammad Ali
Stephen Hawking

Relationship with God:
None. He has neither questioned nor acknowledged the possibility of a higher power.

Overall outlook on life:
Hakem could write a novel about what’s wrong with the world, he’s not to fond of ‘life’ in general, he knows it’s different in a first world country like he’s lived in, but the things that happen outside of the public eye are more horrendous than most of society can ever imagine.

Does this character like himself:
Hakem perceives himself as an ex victim of an underground system of exploitation; while something was stolen from him, he strives off the ambition to own a piece of the world for himself. He doesn’t always like his condition, but he’s damn proud of freedom and his survival skills.

What, if anything, would he like to change about his life:
A lot of bad things has happened to Hakem, but the path he went down was the only alternative to ending up in an early grave. No, he would not change anything about his life.

Is he lying to himself about something?
His sense of power and pretended confidence in being undefeatable are his only lies.

How is he viewed by others:
Who knows? A lot of people are under the impression that he’s a caring and well mannered individual. He tries to be, but those traits aren’t any he’d consider practical if you want to get by outside of the context of polite society- business or otherwise. It would be nice if he was rich and powerful, but odds are said power is better acquired through strong armed tactics- no place for manners and empathy.

Physical appearance

Physical build:

Posture:

Head shape:

Eyes:

Nose:

Mouth:

Hair:

Skin: Fairly marred, pale white skin

Tattoos/piercings/scars:

Voice:

Right- or left-handed: Left

Handicap:

What you notice first: Probably his smile, it's very faint and dreamy

Clothing: Graphic tees are a staple, especially those with puns on the front

How would he describe himself:

Health/disabilities:

Characteristics:

Strongest/weakest character traits:

How much self-control and self-discipline does he have:

Fears:

Political leaning:
Politics are bs

Collections, talents:
Exotic coffee beans > n >

What people like best about him:

Interests and favorites:

Food, drink:

Music:
The smooth jazz genre, for sure. Recently, some rap as well.

Books:

Movies:

Sports, recreation:

Sleeping position:
On his stomach, arms folded under his pillow

Color:
Red

Best way to spend a weekend:

A great gift for this person:

Pets:
Melody is more of Victoria's pet, I'd rather not have any

Vehicle:

Typical expressions:

When happy:

When angry:

When sad:

Idiosyncrasies:

Laughs or jeers at:

Ways to cheer up this person:

Ways to annoy this person:

Hopes and dreams:

What’s the worst thing he’s ever done to someone and why:

Greatest success:

Biggest trauma:

What does he care about most in the world:

Does he have a secret:

What does/will he like best about the other main character(s):

What does/will he like least about the other main character(s):

If he could do one thing and succeed at it, what would it be:

Most embarrassing thing that ever happened to him:

He is the kind of person who:

History:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:34 am
User Image

blank line ""
blank line
blank line
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕
A collection of past journals I cant be bothered sorting into chrronological order.

Hakem

The wolf’s most prominent memories of that time weren’t of the debilitating pains that made him stiffen like a board before collapsing to the floor, convulsing in agony; it was the curdled, serrated concrete floor that constantly chafed his bare skin and left angry red lines on his shoulders and back that he remembered. He hated that filth from the basement floor clung to him when his body writhed against the thin film of dirt that caked it's cold, blood stained surface. As the raw skin and cracked nails of his fingers clawed at the constricting metal of his shock collar, he choked on his saliva and pleaded vainly, desperately in his head for relief. There was no way to beg the words forth through all the pain. ’Pleasemakeitstop.’ All he could comprehend was the smell of that old dirt and the fresh urine soaking down his pant leg as seemingly every other orifice leaked some kind of bodily fluid. He coughed, despairingly sucking in stale air as the waves of electricity finally stopped and his body folded into itself like a dropped cloth. He wished he had the will not to curl on his side and sob, but he did; he cried like a baby as he cowered away from the laughing shadow that loomed over him, reminding him of the powerless mutt he was.

Hakem

Observarion: Hakem can't cook because he doesn't like most food
◌ Apples (mostly red)
◌ Artichoke
◌ Avocado
◌ Black berries
◌ Blue berries
◌ Celery
◌ Corn
◌ Cantaloupe
◌ Cherries (fruits with a pit in general)
◌ Crab
◌ Cauliflower
◌ Egg plant
◌ Grapefruit
◌ Catsup
◌ Lima Beans
◌ Lobster
◌ Mustard
◌ Pickles
◌ Potatoes
◌ Peas
◌ Pineapple (fruit with high water content)
◌ Raspberries
◌ Sugar (baked goods)
◌ Shrimp (shell fish)
◌ Squash
◌ Yoghurt
◌ Zucchini

Favorite foods:
◌ Most cheeses, especially Brie with honey, nuts and fruit
◌ Bread
◌ Clam chowder
◌ Purple yams, steamed
◌ Sweet potatoes
◌ Dates
◌ Apricots
◌ Raisins
◌ Poppyseed muffins
◌ Capers
◌ Lamb
◌ Cod
◌ Eggs, sunnyside
◌ Dumplings

:tyrese"

Message from "Uncle Aaron"

✑ Hey, boy scout. How was the move? Aaron Junior really misses you, he wouldn't come out of his room fro most of the day after you called us from the airport. He wants to visit as soon as possible, he'll have a break from school this spring. I'm not dumping him on you or anything, he just...likes you better, ya know? He always has. I'm trying, I really am, you just connect with him in a way he needs right now. Let him come visit soon, we all know you moved to a pretty big house up there. I'm jealous, getting to live on the beach and all. Sean says take it easy, he really seems worried about you moving where there's no family. I get what he's saying, you should be around people who love you Ty. You may be a grumpy recluse, but even you need that much. Lisa says take care of yourself, don't work yourself to death...and meat is not the only food group you should be eating regularly. Funny, huh. anyway, just calling to say hey. Call back later, alright? See ya.

A Secret Playlist Sent to You

Tyrese Havens

There's a melody to the way your hips swing, a note no other instrument can sing. There's a heaven's note in the way you laugh, an alluring hook no one else can cast. There's a symphony in a sparkle of your eyes, an orchestra in the bounce of your hair, a sonata in every wisp of breath you take. All of you is a sweet tune whistling down the street, hummed on a flurry of air that no composer can keep. Still I chase your fleeting form, yearning after love forlorn.

"Ask Me" Elvis
"Rather Be" Clean Bandit
"Extraordinary" Clean Bandit
"La La La" Naughty Boy & Sam Smith
"Canned Heat" Jamiroquai
"American Boy" Estelle
"Stolen Dance" Milky Chance
"A Little Party Never Killed Nobody" Fergie
"Animals" Maroon 5.
"All of me" John Legend

Quote:

Dear Tyrese Havens

There's no way to make the beginning of this letter any less awkward then it's going to be, so I'll just dive in head first. Please- Please read this letter!

My name is Carmen Rowson, I was born in Manchester, New England to a single mother. She married my step dad when I was two years old and he became the only family I've ever needed, but ever since I turned sixteen I've been looking for my biological father. I just needed answers about myself and who I am, ya know? I only really found him, finally met him, three months ago, so it's only just recently that this all has happened; I don't know, maybe you've figured it out already but...His name is Samual Rowson. I don't know how else to say it, we're siblings. Or well, technically we're half siblings. I got to meet Sean and Aaron, they told me all about you and how you were born to a single mother too. Our father is a bit...despicable. No offense if you like him for whatever reason, but he doesn't seem to care about being in my life. He made that obvious. I can't help being slightly offended considering all the chaos I was thrown into when I simply woke up as a completely different species one day. When Sean told me your address? I couldn't help but write and pray you'd accept me. It feels so liberating having family that's like me. My mother and my stepdad, my other half sibling too, they're all human; I'm kinda the black sheep whenever I come around. That's why I decided to write you. I hope you don't mind that Sean gave me your address for me to mail it. They said calling you hasn't worked so well and this was my best bet of getting your attention. That's why I'm so anxious hoping you get to read this. You don't even have to write me back, I just wanted my big brother to know I exist.

I'm going to send a picture of myself with this letter. I saw a picture of you so It only seems fair. I think we look alike! Anyway, I just wanted to say hello.

Oh! P.S. I'm in currently in Paris for the next two years, I'm a ballet dances, you see. The address- in case you want to write me, is included in this letter too!

Sincerely,
Your sister Carmen

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:31 am
User Image

blank line ""
blank line
blank line
𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕪 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕
Monday, May 28 Through Sunday June 10

“Rylee”

”Dove, We need to talk.”

(the journey from your mind to you hands)

”I made a vow of amnesty to you that I have always kept...even when I didn’t like what I had to tell you.”

(is shorter than you’re thinking)

”I’m having an affair.”

(be careful if you think you stand)

”I’m sorry.”

(cos you might just be sinkin)

”I know you won’t believe that I am, but— Rylee?”

(famlies never crumble in a day)

”Hey- Where are you—”

(oh be careful little eyes what you see)

- - -

[New Message] Yesterday at 10:59 PM

”You don’t owe me any favors, and I’m not actually asking this for myself. it’s for my parents.”

[2 New Messages] Yesterday at 11:00 PM

“It’s important to them, really important. They asked for you to be there.”

[3 New Messages] Yesterday at 11:00 PM

“Its one night, two hours of your time, for them.”

[4 New Messages] Yesterday at 11:00 PM

“7 pm at Saisons”

[5 New Messages] Today at 12:00 PM

“Please.”

[6 New Messages] Today at 2:00 AM

“I wont bother you again if you do this one thing.

- - -
“Hope”

“My father is running for congress.”

“He and my mother wanted to make sure their children weren’t doing anything that could have a bad reflection on them.”

”They all turned and looked at me as if it was automatic.”

“No one else there to worry about but Alex.”

“ ‘Yeah, he could screw this up,’ that’s what they were thinking”

“By then, Rylee was a crying mess. She got up and walked out on the dinner.”

“I had to sit there and explain the whole <********> thing.”

“God knows I’m the only thing my parents didn’t get right.”

- - -
“Alva”

“I don’t think I can fix it this time.”

“I miss my wife.”

“Alva.”

I miss my wife...

“I miss my wife.”

“I would never get on one knee for another woman. Never. I wish she understood that.”

“I’ve said it to her over and over: I cant control it. I dont think she believes me.”

“Do you believe me? Do you think this sort of thing can be an addiction?”

“Do you think, maybe, I’m really just kidding myself? That I could stop if I just tried hard enough? Do you think I’m not trying hard enough now?”

“I stayed faithful for five years and in all that time this ring on my finger was only ever just...a ball and chain.”

“It was a standard I could never live up to no matter what I gave up to get closer to the goal.”

“Even though I tried so hard, at the end of the day I still disappointed her.”

“Spent too little time at home, snapped at her when I shouldn’t have. Forgetting an important date, looking at another woman.”

“The only chore I ever did before I started working from home was the laundry, and that’s only because she could shred a suit with nothing but a bucket and a washboard.”

“Are these things that good men struggle with? Do other husbands do these things too? Or is it hard for only me.”

“Maybe she’d be doing herself a favor by divorcing me, maybe she’d be doing us both a favor.”

“Can it be because of what I am? Was I never capable of being a good person?”

“.....[sigh]”

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:32 am
User Image

blank line ""
blank line
blank line
𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
A visit to the past finds a broken man in a decaying state. Date log: 11.01.XX Soleil City.

User Image

"I TRUSTED YOU!"

"How does that make you feel?"

"I HAD NO REASON TO TRUST YOU AFTER. WHAT. YOU. DID. BUT I ******** TRUSTED YOU!"

When you were the one who left me.

"I HATE YOU"

"I LOVE YOU!"

"I loved you..."

Had it been worthless?
"You're an invalid-"
Wasn't it enough to make anyone stay?
"Good for nothing-"
Was it not enough?
"Repugnant little brat"
But...he'd put his all into this. All of it, all of him. All of him. All of him. ******** ALL. So Why?!

"The truth is, no one has ever needed you as much as you needed them."

"Shut up."

"The truth is, no one has ever needed you as much as you needed them."

The wolf slammed his palms over his ears, bat clunking to the floor atop all the settling dust and debris as he doubled at the blow. Her voice ruptured his thoughts, her words splinting into smaller stinging swarms of themselves until they crammed every corner full, screeching static in his ears.
"Say it"
He didn't want to. Please don't make him.
"SAY IT."
"The truth is, no one has ever needed me as much as I needed them."
The argument was settled and whom had lost? Tyrese grew weak kneed, his legs meeting jagged edges as he was brought to the ground. He was so tired. Her voice was so vivid, so believable no matter how he wanted to fight it.  

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:07 am
User Image

blank line ""
blank line
blank line
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
On Tuesday, May 1st, I learned that you were dead.

Lilian's DVD

Recorded on a computer camera. She looks happy, healthy, maybe a little tired but it looks like she's found where she belongs. The desk she's sitting at is a mess with scattered papers, sticky notes and receipts with lyrics written on them.

"Hey Ty! Hello my beautiful baby girl! I know I've been gone and out of touch for a really long time, but I'm finally coming for a visit! I've got presents for you Sela. I know that doesn't make up for mommy being gone, but we can talk all about it when I come to see you. Don't think mommy has stopped caring about you, I think about you every single day I'm making music. You're my inspiration sweetie and I love you so much!

Ty, I thought I'd give you a little heads up before visiting since I'm sure an unexpected appearance by me might throw your life outta whack. We can talk more about this when I get there, if you want, but I wanted to let you know you were completely right. After accepting my father's power and becoming full demon, I have no clue what the true feeling of love is. It's near impossible for me to feel it, or even understand it. It's not completely as I do love our daughter, but damn close. Before, I thought I knew what it was because I was still part human. I did love you at one point, but with no real conscious I no longer know what it's like. Seeing you again after so long, I got swept up in the emotions but it wasn't until I was finally gone and doing my own thing that I realized - I didn't feel a damn thing. The day I cheated on you, I realized, I wasn't even thinking about you at the time. My thought process was about getting me what I wanted; just like a demon would do. Am I excusing myself? No. Given the situation, it was wrong, but what I'm trying to say is that...I just didn't care. My primal, demonic need for selfish destruction took over and I just went with it.

Sigh.

You were right, I didn't know what I wanted or how I truly felt. Coming back home and pursuing my calling as a musician, I know all of that now. Maybe...-I dunno, someday, I can find someone that I feel those feelings for again but now certainly isn't that time. However, drawing on the pain and euphoria of the feelings I do remember between us, has made my music a hit! For the love and acceptance you showed me, I can't thank you enough for helping me grow. I do still love you, just not to the extent I thought I did. You will always be my family and I will always be here if you need me. But! That's about it - I'll see you guys soon!"

“Lillian’s Dream”

There was a huge difference between the cushion of the bed and the feel of warm skin as she let her lids flutter open sleepily to look up at the man hovering over her. Lillian smiled up at him, her focus becoming clear quite quickly, especially after getting the kiss; a smile creeping onto her lips. “Hey there~...” she groaned softly, her voice just the slightest bit hoarse as it shifted between trying to whisper and just a lower volume of her normal tone. Bringing her hands up, they slid along his arms, over his shoulders and curled around the back of his neck as she stared up into his nocturnal eyes. “Are the kids in bed?” she asked as she shifted a bit under him to get a little more comfortable. Who knew she was as tired as she apparently was? But, raising three kids, one of whom being a teenager and the other an infant, it wasn’t all that surprising; Lillian would take whatever time she could to spend with her husband, when she could get it. And since she was currently laying in bed, only two options could be concluded; either she had fallen asleep before everyone else and was being put to bed, or the movie was over and she was still being put to bed for having fallen asleep. Either way, she was slightly awake now and wanted to put on her pajamas before they went to bed. Pulling herself up a few inches, the blonde pressed a soft kiss against his lips before patting his shoulders to silently tell him to move so she could get up. Once there was enough room for her to sit up, she stretched her limbs out as far as they could go with a soft squeal leaving her lips before sighing heavily and sitting up. Placing a hand over her mouth, Lillian yawned, faintly hearing her oldest child shuffling around her room. All of them were night owls, but being a teenager meant staying up all night doing God knows what! Still, she was hoping Sela was either finishing up homework or just getting ready for bed. The girl was a straight A student, but still a teen. Pushing herself up from the bed, she looked over her shoulder at Ty and gave him a soft, endearing smile. “Oh, I forgot to mention that Lysi wants to have dinner with us tomorrow,” she mentioned casually as she stripped out of her clothes while headed over to their closet. “But I told him I wasn’t sure if we could make it with Sela’s violin recital tomorrow night.” Naked, she reached into the closet for a nightgown to wear to bed, the scars on her back stretching as her arm did. Pulling the item of clothing from the rack, she turned back around to face him waiting for his answer.

Looking over her shoulder at him as she put on her nightgown, she smiled at him when he shook his head at her; a silent notion to not talk about other things at this time. “Oh, forgive me,” she chuckled softly as she felt the silk run down her skin. How could she have forgotten that talk like that was saved for over the dinner table when their respective days were being discussed? It could very well just have been her slightly foggy mind from being asleep only moments ago. As she turned around to face him, noticing the finger he used to motion her closer, a coy smirk slowly spread across her lips as she sauntered over towards their bed. There was a squeal of surprise as he wrapped his arms around her and tossed her onto their bed with him hovering above her. Even after all this time, all the things they had been through, he was still the only one that made her skin tingle just by his touch. And even with their vastly different bodily temperatures, his touch, because it was him specifically, always seemed to ignite her nerves in such a way that her skin would be littered in goosebumps with each pass of his skin along hers. As she felt his arms wrap around her and his face bury itself into her stomach, the mother smiled down at the top of his navy head with a look of pure love and endearment. Her hands came up, one resting on his back between his shoulder blades, and the other slowly raking her fingers through his hair. No matter the fact that they lived together and were raising kids together, she was always so happy to see him after a long day; to spend her nights with him. It almost felt like, after a long day of work, the days where she traveled away from home for a couple of weeks at a time, she never got to see any of her precious family. They were very precious to her because she almost didn’t get to have them at all. If she hadn’t been lucky enough to have Ty by her side forever, she would have spent the rest of her life as a single mother and happily so. It had always been Ty or no one at all. Her thoughts were slowly brought to a stop as she felt him take her hand and let her glowing eyes flicker up to him. “I love you too,” she whispered out a reply as she slowly closed her lids to the feel of his lips on her skin. There was a soft hum from her lips as she felt his next kiss on her neck, tilting her head to the side a bit to give him a bit more room, looking back over to him as he chuckled. Feeling his warm skin run over hers, her smile reappeared, one of love and devotion. Looking up at him as he stared down at her, Lillian locked gazes with him and listened with a light pink color staining her cheeks as he spoke. Her body easily fell in way with his movements, not even hesitating. Lillian brought a hand up when he had finished speaking, caressing his cheek before tangling her fingers through his unkempt hair. Only at night he was okay with leaving it to its own devices, and while she liked it styled, she preferred to see it in its natural look. “I would fight for you, for our family, until my very last breath. I’ve screwed up, but you’re the only one that has ever made me want to work so hard for something. You. There is no doubt in my mind that you’re indeed my soul mate; I’ve thought so from the very beginning of our relationship.” Lillian paused as her other hand came up to caress his skin before taking the hand that held his wedding ring. “You’re my man. My husband. I would never let some legend, curse, or anyone else, tell me differently. Everyone in the world, no matter who they are, now knows that you belong to me, and I belong to you. I have finally left my mark on the only person in the world that could ever make me feel so complete.”

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:04 pm
User Image
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

נυℓч ③яם
→ 5:07 ρ.м. ←

“тнєч sℓιρρєם вяιsкℓч ιитσ αи ιитιмαcч ғяσм ωнιcн тнєч иєvєя яєcσvєяєם.”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

Tyrese arrived after a short text exchange with his uncle, the fact he was hearing from the lone wolf already unusual. Worse yet, Bree was here an apparently crying, drunk, and asking about him? He was confused, but Hakem hadn't expounded except to say it was best the younger wolf got involved. He came inside not sure if he should be frantic, shaking water off navy tendrils and looking around. “Where is she?” Hakem seemed awkward, but calm, patting his back and mentioning something brief about the brunette being upstairs, that it wasn't urgent but he’d do best to ‘brace himself.’ Tyrese began drumming his fingers, eyeing Hakem as he turned to text Victoria, but losing patience, follows their sound and scent to find the right room, knocking lightly. “Hey, Sugardrop?...Victoria?”

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

Victoria had only just managed to calm Bree in the slightest. There had been a long, prolonged talk about Bree’s desires for the wolf and divorce of her ex-husband. There wouldn’t be anything to expand on if she wasn’t going to deal with the past drama. She would expect the same of Tyrese, wouldn’t she? Wouldn’t she had been upset if Tyrese had ignored a situation with Lillian; she watched the brunette. Her newer senses could smell the person in question making his way up the stairs. “She’s fine, you can come in.” That wasn’t to say he wouldn’t be jumped on sight. “She just needed to vent some… Things.” Her teal gaze now watched the wolf instead, the slyest of smirks on her lips. Her next words were murmured under the calling of his name by Aubrey. "Sexual. Things." Her leg swung back and forth off the bed, like a cat waiting on a mouse.

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

She couldn’t avoid it anymore. Her hands wiped at her tear-ridden cheeks, her eyes a slight puffy-pink as she sniffled. She had to divorce him. She had to sit down and meet with Finn to tell him she wanted a divorce. No more pretending to be in a time where he was no longer in the city. Still she cried, though softer now, faint whines escaping her pursed lips. She wanted Tyrese and she wanted him bad. Though that wasn’t, of course, the only reason she would divorce Finn. She wanted every inch of Tyrese imbedded into her life. And right now, that showed itself in the physical. Her head snapped up at the sound of his voice, a slight drunken squeak at her nickname and her feet were already carrying her to the door. “Tyreeeeeese!” She sniffled, flinging herself against him as Victoria’s comment soard over her head. Her arms were quick to try and wrap around his neck as she practically used him to hang herself, her legs going limp. “Tyyyyrese-ee-reese… I thought you were working today- You smell good.” She pressed her nose against his collar.

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

Tyrese was welcomed in no sooner than when his hand met the knob, and he entered without skipping a beat more. “He didnt make her sound okay.” And unappreciative grumble as his eyes landed on the redhead, free hand landing his keys in his pocket as the other slipped away from the door handle. He snorted at her continuation, “You sound like him.” Direct but still hiding details, a trait that rubbed him the wrong way. His own suspense and worry left him rattled, cliffhangers and surprises did him no good. Though with an inflected brow directed her way, he was less prepared for Aubrey, grunting at her weight against his diaphragm. “Heyy! You are okay.” Leaned down within arms reach, he’d hug her waist before standing at full height, thinning his lips and shaking his head. “Forecast scared off the tourists.” It’d be a financial hit these next two weeks but he wouldn't overthink it. He’d stiffen and shutter in all the same motion, forcing himself to relax, and exhale. “Thank...you. And you, you have been drinking and you need a ride home, yeah?” He’d pat the small of her back, seeing whether she’d take to her feet again.

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

Hakem would pad up the stairs, not particularly interested in getting involved or hearing anything else that would rupture his comfort or put him on the spot, but nonetheless wanting less to straggle behind. The younger wolf had only cleared the doorway when he was ambushed, one hand meeting hip as he hummed. “Sleepover done already?” And he’d peek into the room for the red head, mostly to silently inquire whether things were resolved. Then, not so silently, “Everything okay now?”

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

“I don’t think he likes being asked certain questions.” She snickered at the thought, pressing her tongue against the back of her teeth. At this point, Bree’s hearing would be selective. She knew that much with how many times they had visited the bar back at Koizora. “A girl can only go on for so long, after all, Tyrese.” The sound of his name extended off of her tongue, coy and watching. And his shudder…. Certainly didn’t go unnoticed. Not by the slightest. He was tense. And she knew why - even if he wasn’t going to say it out loud to his ‘aunt’ much less to Aubrey. Not that she thought of herself as one. “About five or six shots worth. Very quickly.” She shrugged and waved her hand. Her gaze flickered to Hakem as he eased himself into the room, a more amused expression overtaking her face. She missed these kinds of interactions. “Relatively.”

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

It took her a few moments to finally release her grip on him, but not before murring down along his neck and towards his collarbone. His touch was a liquid warmth against her skin, her top pulling up somewhat against the small of her back. “Whaaaat?” She snorted, sniffing in between her buzzed laughter. “It was just a few~. I’m fiiiiine.” As her arms slipped from around his neck, her hands groped absentmindedly against his biceps and forearms before her violet eyes widened in excitement. “A sleepover! That’s what we should do! Oh let’s do one right now!” Quickly the brunette bounced on the balls of her feet, her shoes giving her a slight bit leverage from her usual height. A semi-seductive and coy, hazy gaze steadied in on the wolf. “I can be your bed.” She practically purred. Another giggle.

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

Tyrese snorted indignantly, unsure how to process the constant joking tone to a punchline he obviously hadn't gotten, “Isn’t that something.” He knew f*ck all and the emergency he thought he was being called for seemed nonexistent. Though, he could tell Aubrey had been crying just recently, scowl flexing on his lips as he ran his thumbs along her cheeks in search of any missed tears. Perhaps, if it had been urgent just prior, it had been resolved since. With a confused exhale the redhead's way, he helped ease Aubrey's arms from around his neck, nostrils flaring at the subject of drinks. "Ahn, your scent alone is plenty an answer." Nevermind her behavior, which felt so new to him, though Victoria was really getting her kicks from it. It seemed, to him, Aubrey had gotten emotional while drinking and his relatives wanted him to come take her off their hands. It was...he'd sigh, just catching the brunette's look as his eyes refocused on her bobbing curls. Her straight forwardness left him physically reeling with a hasty shift of his weight away from her direction, eyes fluttering and cheeks lightly pink. Hakem's barking laugh earned a partial glare for the other bluenette in the room before Tyrese gave a firm shake of his head, "Sorry, sugardrop, I left Sela with the neighbor in a rush, I have to go get her. Do you want to come home with me? It's not a night drinking with your friends but you know you're always welcome," And then, more cautiously, "Are you sure you're okay?"

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

"Some things are simply distasteful to say over call or text, hm?" Hakem replied in his defense, smoothing his hair back and plopping along the wall with an aloof toss of his head. Besides, what words were there? They wouldn't be in this particular predicament if Tyrese was- well, he really wished not to hear anything about their bedroom habits or lack thereof. He wasn't Aaron, he and Tyrese simply weren't that close. He could hear exactly how his elder sibling would have vocalized himself, nevertheless. Sean, even, would have been better equipped to step in. With amusement, he'd chuckle deep in his chest, "You should see her glass, that'd be a real answer." It wasn't their first rodeo, them three, so he wouldn't call himself unadjusted to their antics. Though, Tyrese was no Darius to complete their group. Switching his gaze from his fiance and his nephew, his gaze would land on the former chem teacher before he'd laugh, hand covering his mouth and eyes quickly averting at the first sign of a glare from the youngest wolf. "Four is a crowd, I will simply go and prepare Aubrey's things." And pushing off the wall, he'd head down the stairs once more.

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

“Not distasteful enough for her to say out loud.” She laughed, the corner of her lip pulling up into yet another cat-like smile. For being such a newborn wolf, she acted more feline in the moment. The entire situation was hilarious. Aubrey’s physical desire was legendary for as long as she had known her. There was no one else that had come close to mimicking the same sexual necessity. And the moon… A roar of thunder echoed overhead as she eyed Bree, swallowing slowly when the mood suddenly changed. The alcohol would take a little while to deplete from her system completely, but for now she was emotionally vulnerable compared to her natural state. Now it would be swinging moods galore until she possibly got what she wanted. At least until she could persuade Tyrese to sleep with her. And why wouldn’t he! They were adults. It wasn’t some half grown love that fluttered between the two. At least, from what she had heard from Bree. They had waited. Long enough that Finn shouldn’t have been considered a factor of the situation. What could she say now that Tyrese was here? What she stated before? Not likely. She cut her snort short. “Forward” was a mild way of putting it. “I mean you could leave her here, but I don’t know how long I could keep her hands off Hakem~.”

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

Bree’s large, hazy eyes practically bore holes into Tyrese’s cheek as he semi-turned from her. She watched his every movement, each one more fluid than the next; though that could be the alcohol talking. Her horniness was no secret now - it could practically be felt off of her. “But Tyrreeese…” He shifted away from her, her heart clenching in disappointment and sadness. She was back to square one before Victoria led her up the stairs. Did he not like her anymore…? Did she come on too strong and he was repelled by it..? Did their romance… Her lips pursed, her eyes fluttering down to the corner of the room and away from him. “But I want you so badly…” Her teeth rested against her tongue as she began to fumble for his arm, raveling herself around it. Her cool ivory tips grazed against his tan skin along the inside of his forearm. “Tell me you love me, Tyrese..” She purred. A quiet, muffled whisper against his shoulder as she pursed her lips against the fabric on his shirt. “That you want to f*ck me..”

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

Could anyone blame her? Sure she had more tact when sober, but Tyrese wouldn't say Bree's thoughts were shadowed a majority of the time. Sometimes, yes, and over things that tended to pain him in some way, not in the way where he felt wronged, of course. Only...wearied. "Yeah, well, five or six worth does that." It came with its own challenges, he wasn't fighting that realization. Why on a moon like this of all things? On such a rare, dizzying moon. His fingers rubbed down his mouth and over his chin, a low grumble churning against his ribs at her whining tone. "It was too short notice for me to make proper arrangements, hun." Though he was trying his best not to offend or sound harsh, it was the truth for now. He did not want to risk overstepping with the neighbor so generous as to keep his three-year-old. And in this weather, he was worried she'd panic. He sensed the brunette's disappointment and wished there was something he could do, or offer to make up for it even if it was a mere drunken whim she'd have forgotten by the hour. "You don't have to let me stop you." It was as Victoria said, ignoring the latter end with a little less than a mocking flick of his orbs her way. That wouldn't happen. Though, with any other man? He'd like to mock himself, but he was still licking past wounds.

Unconsciously offering his arm to her uncoordinated movements, he was quick to fall silent, unsure how to broach something with the same directness. The air was teetering one way- a lense of rose over slightly unfocused dark nebula, then -in his more human mind- sympathy for whatever Victoria and Hakem had been subjected to. He knew she did, how much she did, it had never gone over his head before. It was almost like something star struck in her eyes, a soft mist off her skin. He rubbed her forearm, clearing his throat and casting an apologetic look towards his inlaw. "I Know." How to- Was there a way to herd her onto a new subject? Ask to talk about it later without bringing on too much a reaction, least of all an impression of rejection towards her? "Of course! You-...I do, love you." Was there any doubt? Was it this, or more? Something he was doing? The wolf chewed the inside of his cheek, nostrils flaring, instincts speeding into a whirlwind. Numbness and tingling at the same time, a slight burning in his fingertips, a mental fallaway. "Until you can't stand anymore. But- but." Thoughts scattered to the wind were quickly gathered, "We should get you home. We can talk there?" He was hoping to nudge her out the door, taking the first step himself, overlapping his hand with her tangled arms. Maybe she'd come without an objection and before he got out of hand. Blue moons were impossible.

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

The red head cocked a brow in her soon-to-be-nephew’s direction. The glance he gave her, though subtle, looked almost embarrassed for the topic they were “discussing”. Not so much discussing as Bree tossing downright demands for his physical attention. She clicked her tongue on the roof of her mouth, glancing towards the window curtains she had drawn back just after bringing Aubrey in. She had never liked Finn. And maybe that was why she was fond of the way Tyrese treated Bree. Of course, they had never been close, there was never an effort to - but she never thought the impression of him was… Dangerous by any means. He had grown into his own from what Bree had told her before everything that went down within those few months. Sure, Finn gave the loving glances. The occasional touches, the kisses on the tips of her cheeks. But it was never… Should she say ‘real’? There was always the urgency to leave, as if he had something better to do than to spend his life with his wife. Mentally she scowled. That would all be over soon if Bree wanted things to go her way. If she wanted things to work with Tyrese, then she would have to brush aside the pain and let it subside with a good push. “ ‘Talk’.” It was almost laughable, but it wasn’t as if the words muttered under his breath had surpassed her enhanced hearing. “If anything goes… Awry-” She paused, leaning her weight onto her hand, pushing it further into the bed. “Just call us. Or me. Just me.” There was no way Hakem would want to get involved in that sort of emotional mess - much less the idea of Bree asking him the same awkward questions. “We’re less than 2 minutes away. I can come get her if she gets to be too much.” Another pause, a knowing smirk, a wink, and a whisper. “Have fun, Tyrese.” And with that, she stood, passing the couple and heading back down the stairs to her own mate to make sure everything was packed.

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

She exhaled heavily against his sleeve, a plethora of heated air rushing through the fabric. God he smelled good. She wanted his scent all over her. Even wearing his shirt for the night wouldn’t have been enough this time - an occasional secret pleasure she took when she was sure he wouldn’t notice one missing every so often. She wanted his skin on hers, his lips on her neck, her chest, her breasts, her abdomen… She practically groaned at his response, her knees faltering for a quivering second, and her eyes squeezing shut. A heavy weight fell into her stomach, butterflies swirling and the muscles beneath her hips clenched. F*ck-... Now.” She murmured huskily. Her nails tightened into his skin, leaving faint indents as they loosened. Her brows took a moment to readjust and unfurrow. She could hardly open them. As forward as she was in the moment, she was weak to his every touch and word. The more he poured into her, the more she wanted to give and grind. “Then-” But she was cut off by his plea to go to the car. Home. Did she have to go home? Couldn’t they spend the night at Amour? Or rush to the nearest bedroom or private area and overcome their final physical temptation? It was so hard to stop at the kisses.

Victoria brushed by her. She didn’t hear a word she said, intoxicated by more than alcohol. Drunk in body and drunk in mind. “Okay~” She cooed, leaving uncoordinated kisses along his arm. Slowly she fumbled to ravel her fingers between his. The coconut rum on the tip of her tongue was still crystal clear. Every breath reminisced with cranberry. Her hip pressed close against his once she made her way to the stairs, as if she was conscious enough to steady against him to not fall. Her opposite hand splayed flat against his chest, though her motions still made for occasional light grazes along his neck with every few steps. “Nnnhn… Hnnnn…” She giggled to herself, the tip of her tongue peeking between her rosy lips. “The rain is just like me… Wet.” She snorted at her own hardly quiet half-joke, bending over until she practically fell off the last step. But at the last minute she tilted herself back, buckling up close against Tyrese again with a snicker and quiet cooing moan in his direction. “Say it again…~”

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

"I'm not sure how much talking she's going to listen to." Depending on whether it was what she wanted to hear. His opinion on the matter hadn't swayed, though yes, what he really would want had slipped through his lips in a moment of weakness. He was still very much stranded with his head in the clouds, so to speak, dragged above by the inviting heat of her body and sultry words basking on the clouds like calling angels. He was Icarus flying towards the sun. Victoria saying he could call gave him pause, but not much in the way of relief. He knew himself, he knew he'd caved to things like this before and it became a horrible mistake. Bree, he couldn't afford to loose the same slack for; it was that crash he could see coming but couldn't will himself to veer off course of, convincing himself otherwise with lies that it wouldn't happen this time. He resigned as Victoria passed him by, fisting his hand through his bangs and willing his head to clear. There should be very little he'd feel embarrassment for family to know, if it were Aaron or Sean he would have expressed the sudden onset of downtrodden anxiety, they would have long known why he was refusing to sleep with his girlfriend and been able to offer advice. Hakem was family but he felt in his heart, he wasn't pack, and with no relationship to his mate, she received the same perception. He couldn't be alone with Bree during this moon.

"Bree." He'd chuckle superficially. They, without needing to explain, wouldn't do that now. "I maybe should have kept that to myself." Not even maybe, but the combination of her verbal and physical advances were tearing down well built walls- and that was obvious. The alcohol on her scent, as an added obstacle, provoked a throbbing ache in the back of his throat. "We need to clean you up." Said primarily to himself, he was trying to decide whether to pick her up and carry her. But like a toddler that wanted independence, she seemed to be doing it on her own, aside from where she clung to his person. Snorting at her joke, he nudged her lightly, "Have some decency" Lifting one hand to follow the handrail, he'd peer beyond the foot of the stairwell in search of his relatives. "I'm going to get her out of here, she has stuff, you said?" Just having cleared the last stair, he grunted roughly at the gentle punt of her hips, a surprised -unhostile- growl of her name following closely behind. "Bree" He bit his tongue until the outburst he desired smoothed over, freeing him to lick his lips. "Make sure you aren't missing anything before we go." He'd motion her in the direction of the door, drifting there himself while looking for the other wolves.

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

Hakem had mostly been meaning to screw around rather than gather things to himself, getting down the stairs and browsing through his vinyls until, sooner than he thought, his significant other came trotting down the stairs. Humming his surprise, the purebred raised a brow in silent inquiry. Was it safe to leave them? He would not be happy dragging one off the other should things fly off the handle. His nephew wasn't as tame, hadn't been in high school and he doubted he developed restraint now. Bree seemed to do that for him, given his view of what happened during paintball, but now she was the challenge. Huffing past his lips, he placed down his record and wandered off to grab things after all, careful with anything that chanced breaking with hard clinking and handling. "It's here, it's here." He'd smooth out as Tyrese beckoned from the other room. He was in one piece. "Careful driving, don't get too distracted." The elder wolf would string the bag on his wrist, letting it be plucked away with a short chuckle in his chest. This had been some night.

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

Victoria stepped off the last stair with a hop, her ponytail bouncing into a swing. She only smiled at him with a small eye roll. “They’re fine.” She turned her head to listen in case she might’ve been wrong. Tyrese was practically trying to haul her out the door before he gave in to anything. If he gave in. Could he stray much longer? “They’re kids, Hakem. We were kids once. And Bree’s responsible outside of being drunk. You know that.” She eyed him. She wouldn’t speak spitefully, but Bree was definitely no angry Lillian. Tyrese was a different person nowadays. At least, from what she could tell. They had spent such little time together but he no longer seemed the anger-inducing kid she had once known. She shrugged to herself in thought, shifting towards the kitchen to dump the ice from any empty cups and hand them over to her fiance. “They’ll get there. We did~.” She teased. Not that their road had been hard whatsoever aside from his love for Chitara. She shoved the thought aside - hard. And as he finished up, she made her way back out to the stumbling couple; well, at least she was stumbling. “Or pull over if you do~.” She snickered, flickering her fingers after giving a hug around Bree’s waist.

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

“No~” She purred in retort to her name, a snicker on her lips. She held out her hands in a childish, grabby motion before the bag was practically snatched away. Instead she smiled, a goofy tight lipped look with shimmering rosy cheeks. The alcohol was beginning to calm, but just barely. God he smelled good. She wanted to be wrapped in his warmth. “Byeeee Torriiii…! I love youuu.” She wrapped her arms around Victoria’s waist, nuzzling her nose against her friend’s taller shoulder; though not by much. Her amethyst gaze peeked aside Tori’s ivory neckline. “And you, Hakkeemmm.” She practically trilled with good energy, much better than she had just 20 minutes prior. It had been a long talk, but a good one nonetheless. One that stuck with her even with the obscene amounts of alcohol. She buried her mouth against her best friend’s plaid throw over. “I missed you.” And at once she felt Tori’s arm, she turned and took Tyrese’s hand, swinging the door open and hopping onto the front porch. She wanted him home. She wanted him in bed. She wanted him now. “Tyreeesseee~” She cooed.

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

His face held enough to express what he was choosing not to say aloud, mauve orbs veering towards the stairs once more before his back disappeared into the kitchen. Were they kids? Close enough, except they had real responsibilities and lives they could jeopardize over certain mistakes. Admittedly, at the bird lover's rebuttal, he'd accept that this wasn't likely to be one of those mistakes, but he was the one of the opinion that Bree should try working things out with her husband. And if not, so be it- though to go to this instead felt far too rushed, even on Ty's end. "Not all mistakes start with dumb decisions." He'd object on his own, though quietly. Blue moons meant all their abilities were at a peak, and he knew well enough it wasn't very much his place to interfere or be heard in his opinion, even if he had objections to the matter. But he would not judge if it was not necessary. Maybe they would get there. "I dont want to see either of them hurt along the way," Seeing the much newer couple to the door, Hakem would place his hand over his head and spare a deep nod of his head in parting, waiting until the two had gotten to the car before closing the door and turning away. "I'm going to put that record on and have another drink. Will you be joining me?"

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

Tyrese would snort at her refusal, quick hands swooping the bag from Hakem with the bat of an eye. He glanced inside for her purse before fishing his keys out of his pocket, giving something of a throaty gurgle in reply to the teases sent his way. Moving directly to the front door, he'd pick up his umbrella and hold it at the ready, standing clear for the brunette to say her goodbyes and lead the way through the exit. "Goodnight." He'd insert, spinning to get the umbrella over the brunette's head and take her hand. He’d show her to the passenger door, waiting for her to climb in and buckle up before closing it behind and making his way into the driver's seat. "Will you be okay at home or are you coming to my place?" Asked the wolf, nervously fiddling with the heater to get it blowing her scent out of his proximity. It wasn't very effective.

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

His struggles played in to her predator like arousal. “Oh Tyrese, let’s go to your house..~” She rose her white Adida to his dash, bending her knee and pulling it tight to her chest with a small smile and a roll of her head. The air was warm and it felt good against her tingling skin. She ran her fingers through her curls and pulled them to the top of her head before letting them cascade two by two back down to almost graze her collarbone. Her hair was getting long again, not that she minded. “Where it’s warm and safe and comfyyy..~” Lowering her foot to rest along the edge of her seat, she tilted sideways somewhat, running her hand up and down along his exposed forearm and down to his wrist. “And we can snuggle close..” She could practically meld herself to him. Her fingertips played over each raised muscle leading to his knuckles until her hand rested atop his. Her stare bore into him. “Do you ever think about me, Tyrese..~?” She wanted to be told she was all he thought about - that night and day he wanted nothing more than to f*ck her senseless. To make her so entirely dedicated to his pleasure that she could never stand going more than a few hours without his taste. If she hadn’t been intoxicated, goosebumps might have lined her thighs. Instead, she laid her bare legs against each other, catching the toes of her shoe against the inside of the door. The rain was beginning to get harder now, and unbeknownst to them, a flood warning would be issued later. She scratched at his skin gently. Really think about me~?”

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

Tyrese closed the driver's side vent, turning his ear to hear the air redirect to the other three, the second nearest to him he'd turn on her, grunting acknowledgement to her words as he looked out his rearview mirror and backed out of the driveway. His house, she says, as though he could not guess her agenda, did not already know it full well. "Are you going to behave when I pick up Sela or do I have to drop you off first?" He'd nudge her leg, roving gaze up and down her person as he contemplated shooing her altogether. Socks or bare feet he'd not mind, but shoes- yeah. His car was his third baby. He'd inspect her from his peripheral vision, then, sparing a bare chuckle at her suggestion. And her own home was not? Though, he understood, she had been there more and more rarely nowadays. "Whatever you want Sugardrop." Warm, safe. Comfy, perhaps best so in the part of the city highest from ocean level. Afterall, he could certainly sense that worse weather was on the horizon.

He wasn't thinking of such mundane things to stay distracted, you are.

He visibly became tense before her hand even landed, his fingers on the opposite side swooping around to ruffle the hair at the nape of his neck and smooth it down. Well, s**t. Flipping his hand around, he grabbed hers, kissing the back of her palm and intertwining their fingers- keeping it too occupied to feel along his person- assuming she was content with that. And while he could grab one of her hands, she had another, and there was less hope of stopping her coos. His own lips, after kissing her hand, now had no excuse not to answer her question. Change of subject? Though he wondered if he could manage words when he was thinking about her right now. How tempted he was to pull over and tear her clothes off as he crawled into the passenger's seat; what she'd be saying if he drove her legs apart and...and…? Tyrese shook himself out of it, trying to concentrate past the blood rushing to his head. He might've been honest with her if she wasn't pursuing the actual act so aggressively, and had it been a day where saying no came with less of a struggle. "I doooo, but I want it to happen right." He'd indulge slowly, giving in if only a little whilst driving them up the winding roads along Lumiere, a quiet huff blew off his lips.

"Are you even really sure yourself? That this is what you want?" His lips would thin momentarily, eyes kept close on the haze beyond the windshield as he switched to his high beams- so long as no one came cruising from the opposite direction heading down. "We've danced around this idea more than once, sure, but this is the first time we're talking about what we want, after-- well, after Finn shows up. You haven't even really talked about it and you haven't been yourself...and I know it's been getting to you, and then...Here you are half wasted and suddenly coming onto me. Or...Am I taking it all wrong." Tyrese blinked in her direction, phrasing things how he thought might not sound accusing or concretely presumptuous. Maybe the timing could never be good, but this wasn't particularly close to the best they could have gotten, either. "I just don't know where your mind has been lately, and I can't help but fear the worst." He pulled aside, putting the car into park and sighing heavily. After a moment, the wolf pressed into his seat, turning enough to be mostly facing the brunette. "Say that you love me. That even if you miss what should have been, you aren't choosing this because it's easier, or too late to go back, or because you're only waiting for him to prove himself. That you aren't just trying to replace him or forget him or get over him." Tyrese caught himself holding the last of his breath, closing his eyes as he exhaled fully, then brought it back in. "I can tell myself a thousand times that you want me for me...But I'm not your soulmate, Aubrey. And I know what that word is supposed to mean, what it's supposed to be for two people. If you aren't sure, or if you have even a little doubt, I want you to do what will make you happy. With or without me."

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

“Nooooooo…” She whined at the mention of being dropped off. Even if she didn’t get her way, which she didn’t think would happen at this point - her fantasies were taking over too much of her mind -, she didn’t want to be alone tonight. She didn’t want to walk back into the house that held every single awful memory of fights, of depression, of want and need, of her past preg… She began the same uncoordinated but soft kisses against his bicep, trailing up and down from the mid to his shoulder and back again and again. Her legs tucked against herself, her other arm coming to scoop under his elbow and against his side, hugging his arm to herself as much as she could; perhaps purposely just between her breasts and shuffling them every so often. “Let it haaappen already, then…” She closed her eyes. Her mind hardly focused on the fact that they were currently in the car under a slurry of rain. The warmth surrounded her like a blanket. It was comforting… Being so close to him. But it left her struggling to listen much less hear his actual words. Or maybe that was all the drinks.

She was silent for a long while as he spoke. It had been close to 45 minutes since her last cocktail and although the alcohol was quick to her system, it was steadying out just enough to give her a focused thought process. But what might have come out as poetic and endearing, came out as blunt, simplified, yet still loving. “You think too much.” Her eyebrows were now furrowed with frustration, her cheek pressed tight against his shoulder. Her eyes remained shut though she could feel the ease of the car ride come to a stop. Of course she was sure. Even through her drunken escapade she could feel that ‘in her jellies’. She snorted softly to herself. You dance around it.” Her pointer finger straightened up at him the best it could from its position. Already she was recalling everything her and Victoria had ‘discussed’; though it was more Tori talking at her than Bree participating in the conversation. Each of these were stated near the end of him talking and as he summed up his thoughts, she pushed herself up, sitting on both knees within her seat and pushing her hands into his forearm. Her bright amethyst gaze met his with intense concentration.

“I don’t want to be with Finn anymore!” Admittedly it was louder than she probably meant it to be. Her right hand flung itself into the air, accidentally knocking against the windshield. “If I wanted to be with Finn I would have… Rrrun out the door and jumped in the car speeding off after him!” The faster she spoke, the more she slurred. She flicked her wrist to imitate the decision. “I was hoping he was gone forever-” She took a long blink with pursed lips and shook her head. “But he’s not and Iiiiii don’t care.” Her curls bounded against her cheeks. “I don’t care because I love YOU. I don’t love him. He’s not my soul-mate.” The word was exaggerated. She didn’t think of Finn as such anymore. A soul mate wouldn’t have left her in her greatest time of need. A soulmate wouldn’t have selfishly run off when she had done so much for him. And she had! “I-” She held up her hand with a swallow and began grabbing each finger as she counted off the memories. “I gave up my job. I moooved. I did all of this stuff for him and he left!” As if Tyrese hadn’t been there to experience it alongside her. Finn wasn’t there for me just because. Finn doesn’t get s**t just because he’s back. Who caaares that he’s back! I don’t care.” She shook her head frantically. “Finn’s not my soulmate.” She repeated, quickly continuing. “And I don’t care who’s my soulmate!” A finger pressed hard against the center of his chest, her eyes staring down at his lips instead. You make me happy. You make me feel good. You make me warm and fuzzy. You should be my hubband and I 'un a baby with you.” She paused. Hubband? Hubbb…. Hubband.

“You’re Tyrese and I love Tyrese and only Tyrese for being Tyrese.” She huffed. Her weight pressed back into her hands as she rested them on his forearm again. “I just get scared because I think you don’t want me anymore now that he’s back.” She started to shake her head again. “But I don’t want him anymore. I want you.” Really, really bad. She practically pawed at his arm, running his fingers deeper along his skin. She was closer now but not concerningly so. “Not Finn. You. So don’t think I want him back because I don’t.” She scrunched her nose in disgust. “Nnd stop thinking about him too. He doe’n’t even deserve it.”

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

Tyrese had meant his place while he went a few doors down for the wolf pup, but her hearty whine did convince him that any option of being left alone wasn't pleasant-- Which was good for him, because he was half convinced he'd come into his room to see her naked and on his bed in the five minutes it would take him to get the three-year-old. "Then hands to yourself once she's in the car, okay?" He'd urge in the same fatherly voice he'd use if it were his kid. Really, he should be trying to pry her off now; thanks to said brunette he was already in enough of an...unpresentable state of being very much awkward in his seat belt and hot beneath the air vents and her stare-- and all before getting to the issue of how uncomfortable his jeans were getting. He was all of seconds from murmuring profanities under his breath, squirming in his seat as a quiet growl worked its way free in place of anything that could halt her trail of kisses on his arm. "This doesn't match the context of 'right' that I was going for." With an uneasy chuckle, the wolf forced himself still.

She surprised him enough to make him laugh, a short shake of his head following the four word statement. "I know." And it was a curse parallel only to when he didn't think at all; either way he made things a lot worse for himself than they needed to be. He did regret making her frustrated, but as he said, he couldn't help it. And again, for the most part, she was right, but, "I am not the only one who's been a lit'le shy." Their mutual blushes and avoidant gazes when holding hands, he never could quite forget entirely. Though, at that point, they had only newly agreed to making it all real. Real up to the point of the fact she was still legally married, and like that concrete truth, he hadn't been able to cross the line into a complete relationship. And of course, that had been solely his own issue. Nevertheless, his point was that they'd never gotten to the point where 'f*ck mes' were exchanged despite them both wanting such, as far as his memory could recall. Until now. He lifted a brow at the finger she held at attention, easing his arm so there was no pressure on his circulation once she pinned it in place there.

Tyrese blinked at her swirling orbs, face tensing only slightly as her voice reverberated off the window, even if it didn't cause any pain at all. He grabbed her arm and pulled it down so she wouldn't hit anything else, 'hmphing' at a claim he wondered at. Had she had the chance to go running to him before he showed up? But yes, at any time she could have packed her bags and went and found him in New York, they'd known he was with Lillian ever since the days surrounding New Years. Now, though, Finn was himself again and as far as he was aware, probably asking for another chance; this was an actual time he expected a decision, that there was one that could finally be made now that the other possibility was on the table again. Did he think Finn deserved it? Not in a million years. But was it possible? He had been less sure ever since returning to let Max off only to find her sobbing over Finn...and then angry with him when he told her the truth….He had really only been waiting for the other shoe to drop. He thought it basically had to, eyes widening momentarily at her offhand comment. Had hoped for forever? He 'pshed' quietly. He didn't buy her not caring, though he wouldn't interrupt either.

And further, the wolf wasn't sure how to take her rejection of the term. It wasn't just 'not' something because you decided, right? Soulmate wasn't just a cutesy nickname for your significant other. Tyrese scowled, relaxed it, and let it hint on his face again. The school- He'd exhale through his nose. Maybe he was giving the school too much credit. None of what she was saying was a lie, after all. Finn had squandered anything worth such an eternal term. Tyrese knew that, but he also knew he'd been trying to give Lillian another chance long after she ever deserved it. He opened his mouth when she'd come full circle, catching the breath as her finger planted on his chest. Good timing, or did she know him that well. His jaw only dropped further, snapping shut altogether and remaining that way through the rest of everything, not counting how his expression would display his train of thought. He was left with two things, the latter which was to himself. He was very content not 'being' Finn, knowing he wasn't, but hadn't let go of feeling that he was accountable to an ex friendship where in he'd fallen for the honeyed brunette's wife. Now that she said it, it sunk in that 'Kent' had left while knowing his memory lied in Soleil, so what accountability did he owe after that point?

The second made him frown gently, more for her sake. "Do I give you that impression a lot? That I don't want you?" He'd stop her hand moving for a few moments, his gaze absently dancing across his her face in a clear sign his mind was going at it. "You do care if he's back, and if that's not in a romantic sense, that's only better for me. But I expect you to care. I mean- You lost weight and you stopped going home and you were depressed all over again. What was that all from, if not because of what's going on with him?" He wouldn't comment on her answer to these things after and if she articulated a response, he'd bank it for when she was sober, something to mull over as he let silence linger for a minute or longer. “Okay. I'm convinced.”

Tyrese leaned his weight on the arm she had under subjugation, shifting that way until her hairs were mingling with his, a chuckle gradually building out of his chest. “You want to maaaarry me and have my baaaaaby~” He tease-sang. Softly pecking her lips with something of a purr, his laugh and his voice lulling deeper and quieter. “You want me to fuuuu*ck you, and I think I’m gooooonna.” He hummed, kissing beside her lips and reaching over to pop the buckle hold on her seat belt. “Come here.”

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

Bree squinted at nothing in particular in response to his reply. She didn’t care that he was back. Or maybe she was wording that wrong. Her thoughts swirled and attempted to steady, too distracted by him being so near. His words practically flew over her, but the end she did catch. He was convinced. Convinced of what? Of what she wanted? Of giving in to their carnal desire? Like a puppy she perked and splayed her fingers. Her breath caught in her chest. The rain sprayed a white noise against the skeleton of the car, only accompanied by the quieter blow of the heater that, mixed along with her arousal and bodily effects, burned at her skin. Very few times had she managed to get this close to him before. Typically by now he would have pulled further away, perhaps in vain to retain what self control he had left. How had he managed all these months? She barely made it through a few nights in a row without having to find some sort of release when he wasn’t around; or sometimes when he was. Anything she segmented together to respond to his semi-right accusations flew out the window alongside a husky exhale between her parted rosy lips and a subdued moan. “Okay. ღ”

Her first instinct had been to sink back into submission against the leather on the passenger seat as she almost-frantically shoved the seatbelt off her hip and shoulder. It slipped and clacked against the car door. But the softened command in his tone dragged her forward eagerly, pushing her forehead gently yet forceful enough to pressure him to lean back if that was what he wanted instead. She wanted control- To be controlled. Whichever came first and at this point it didn’t matter. As long as his skin slid against hers. As long as she could taste him on her lips. As long as his hands roved every inch of her body like she had dreamt of for months on end. As long as he was inside her. Her hands felt up into his navy strands and gripped along the roots at first before giving a pressured rub against his scalp. She panted. And within seconds, she had closed the distance, leaving a long kiss on his upper lip; including a slight suckling motion hinted beneath. No more pecks. No more wanting- Nevermind. She would still want. “Tyrese…” She whispered. Her lips trailed down his jawline and the side of his neck, pausing around the meeting joint between his jugular and clavicle and making her way back up again.

She had glued herself to him and didn’t want to let go.

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

So Tyrese knew he was still against sleeping with a married woman, and he'd remain against that even while doing it...but tonight had raised an exception he was willing to give into. It was a great relief to know he didn't have to hold himself back anymore. He was freed from the worries that their relationship was on some unalterable countdown to Bree leaving him. Which was never something he wanted to think; it had never felt good thinking that way. And so, he wanted to do the thing he was denying them both because of it. He wanted her, so much so that his legs felt weak, unable to run from it any longer. As her seatbelt peeled from over her chest and rebound off the door, he went for his own, guiding her hips so she didn't swing herself over the armrest too wildly. He pulled her to one side so he could sit forward and grope around the underlying edge of his seat, moving his seat what few inches it remained to be set furthest away from the steering wheel. The heater was turned off too, the last thing he needed was to overthrow his temperature at a time like this. Besides, obviously they were going to be making their own in the next coming moments. Those of which he was conflicted to rush, cognizant of his requirement to get back to Sela, out of this storm, and- he hadn't taken an edge off in too long a while to slow himself down without considerable effort, bottom line.

Releasing a low goan, he turned his head aside, exposing his neck while one hand clutched up and down along her waist line and abdomen, the other levering his seatback to recline in one smooth motion. "I'm trying to take my time, but if you don't get something off I'm going to literally start ripping clothes." He spouted with a soft rumble of his chest, hands already at the hemline of her shirt to help it over her arms and head. Her skin was calling his touch, begging to be handled by sweeping touches and heated fondles anywhere her body found pleasure to have his fingers dipped into. He splayed her curls as he tossed her shirt into her seat, pressing kisses into her shoulder as he focused directly on her bra next. His eyes shot to the clock, an upset hum preceding several moments of silence while he got her bra off and threw it aside, hands beginning to explore every inch of touch deprived ivory they could reach. "Twenty minutes." He set a concrete limit, glancing towards her face to make sure she got it. "You're gonna be screaming for most of those, but after that we have to go." The world was going on outside, but they were in a bubble; one he didn't want to leave, maybe not ever. He grunted as he sat up, kissing sporadically around her chest as he arms crossed to tug his own shirt. "But I promise to make up for it later."

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

He had hardly brushed her and she already never wanted this to stop. “Then start ripping.” His lust made apparent on top of her own was only excess gasoline on the fire, her arms raising over her head long enough to peel her damp white shirt off and over her head; contrary to her lack of need to pay attention to clothing. Open-mouthed kisses were heavy on his chin, leaving big, wide trails around and on the corners of his lips. She curved her hips this way and that in response to his practical grabbing. And when he went for her bra, she found it difficult to keep still, leaning back in for his neck a second time. She left bites, roughly pinching and pulling on his skin with her teeth. Any exposed torso bits forth, perked, soft, and the same soft ivory tone as the rest of her exposed torso. If not for the alcohol, they would have expressed the same horny nature. She dragged her tongue hard along his neck and up to his earlobe, caressing it before exhaling a husky whisper. “Thirty if you don’t make that a fact.” Her hips bucked, her legs spreading over his waist the best she could over the driver seat.

“I love you.” Her subconscious was careful not to grind her backside into the steering wheel at first; though it became easier as she fell forward along with him. It would do for now. The close proximity was only more of a turn on than she thought possible above this very moment. She ground herself against his waist, centering as best as she could as she sat up, smoothing her hands over his arms, and instead pressed her palms against his stomach after quickly unbuttoning her own shorts. It wouldn’t take long for them to begin feeling for his waistline, pulling and tugging eagerly at both his pants and belt if he wore one today. She bit her lip and groaned. “I love you.” Her chest heaved with breaths. A hand instead fell to the driver’s door, curving her nails against the insert of the window frame as the other held tight to whatever fabric she had managed, lifting her body up and down surprisingly fluidly. “F*ck me.” She could barely struggle another word. “I need you.”

User Image
                                ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̉ ̀ ́˝

Tyrese growled lowly, though an amused smile broke out on his face as he wound her shirt in one fist and gave it a forceful tug. "Think that through some more." It was hardly a matter of concern for her, but what would she cover herself with when Sela was in the car if she was so keen to goad into ripping her clothes to pieces? She'd surrender and the shirt would be gone one way or the other, the wolf actually delighted with the display of skin. Taking off the majority of clothes was hardly conducive to being quick, but it was his guilty pleasure to see it all bare and at his mercy as she rode him- come that time. Having uncovered her chest, then, his hands were quick to ride along her rib cage and cup the area between thumb and pointer, squeezing gently as he panted heated breaths. The bite that incited an arousing amount of pain was the one that made him nearly lose himself. The wolf jerked the brunette's hips downward to remove her blunt incisors, scolding her with nothing more than an unsubdued snarl, eyes dilated and canines extending as he clutched the tips of his fingers into the curve of her thighs. "Don't-" He was far from being all human, the last thing he wanted was to lose it during sex and leave her sore and hurting. Then there was the likelihood he'd mark her in some disjointed moment of spondinidity; regrettably, it would not be his first time making that mistake.

"Deal. Just watch the biting, baby girl." A few moments of breathing to relax his muscles and he'd murmur an added apology between repentant kisses against her curls, Tyrese rubbing over where he'd clawed, concerned he may have caused the slightest pain, or even startled her. "I love you too." He was trying to focus past every firm brush of her hips over his hardened member, flesh giving a small flinch at the first flutter of touch on his stomach. His shirt he managed first, studying over her eager look with a charmed coo as he reached down for his button and zipper next. A relieved sigh followed the loosening of fabric. "And I love you." The lupine repeated dizzily, holding her hips as she bounced along his lap. He was losing capacity for coherent thought, nodding hurriedly and sliding up in his seat to allow more moving room. "F*ck. Yes ma'am." His hands weren't slow in sliding his jeans down while her hips stayed suspended over him, another quick movement looping her legs from around his waist to between his legs. He shoved his thumbs under her shorts and shimmied them, with her underwear, as far off as he could manage from his position. And when they were out of the way, he'd push her legs to either side again, pulling her against his chest and reaching over her thighs.

♥ αιмє םαиs ℓα мαтιиєє... ♡
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
● Character Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items