[PRP] Talking it Out (Monath and Rhiyn) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 10:17 pm
Monath was laying outside on her ledge at the Weyr that belonged to her rider, Demanthra. Her beloved was making a new set of straps, just in case they were needed at some point. After some of their fellow Weyrlings had issues during Threadfall, Demanthra had decided she better have a back up to the back up, since you never knew what could happen. She had already gotten the right measurements from Monath, so the green could just rest for now.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 11:10 pm
Thread terrified Rhiyn, more than anything on Pern. He’d lost his brother to it, but now he had someone else who was precious to him, and she was being made to fight it. All dragonriders fought Thread.

He’d come to see Dea, almost half to make sure she was alright. Thread was dangerous. It was deadly, he’d seen the silver death for himself. He hated that his best friend had to fly up close and personal to the menace.

“Dea? Monnie?”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 12:26 am
Monath picked up her head when she heard someone calling out for her and her rider. She recognized the voice, it belonged to Rhiyn, someone that was important to her's. This was the one that made her so worried about when she finally took to the air for her first flight. The green did not understand why the young man just didn't tell Demanthra how he felt.

I am out on my ledge, Rhiyn. Mine is inside, she is working on making another set of straps for us,the green called out to the other.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:14 am
Out on the ledge? Rhiyn paused in surprise. Why was Dea making another set of straps? Didn’t she already have a good pair? Oh...well, maybe if he visited Monath, Dea would be finished soon.

“Hey Monnie,” Rhiyn came onto the ledge and reached to stroke the green’s head.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 8:02 pm
Hello Rhiyn. I am sure if you want to see her, Mine will be done soon. She just wanted to be prepared, just in case,Monath explained. She stretched her head out a little, so he could better reach to stroke her head. The green had assured her rider they wouldn't need another set, but of course the young woman had insisted.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 8:37 pm
“I’d like to see her, yeah,” Rhiyn said, and petted her head. “Can you tell her I’m here? So she knows to come out when she’s done.” He seemed hopeful. He had the air of a boy who wanted to have a discussion with someone.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:59 pm
Monath passed the message to Demanthra, who said she would come out when she got a chance. That left the green to entertain their guest until her rider was not so busy. From the sounds of it, Rhiyn was on a mission, though she wasn't sure what kind.

You look like you have things on your mind, may I ask what? Never seen you this eager to see Mine before,she commented to the young man.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:07 am
“I think it’s better I just talk about it with Dea,” Rhiyn said, denying the dragon’s inquiry. “I was worried about you two while you were up fighting Thread,” he admitted, then, “I just want to make sure Dea’s alright, and maybe talk it over with her.”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:00 am
If you are sure, though I am a pretty good listener. She isn't sure how long she may be, she wants to make sure they are just right. As for how she is, she is perfectly fine, I took the brunt of anything during it. Even then, it was just my wings,Monath assured.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:33 pm
Rhiyn has no doubt that Monath was a good listener. Dragons seemed to be, at least, he thought they’d have to be for their riders. They knew your deepest thoughts and fears, and didn’t seem to judge.

“I hope you feel better.”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:52 pm
Don't worry, I will be fine, Thread just likes keeping me on my claws. It seems to like my wings, but I am sure not going to let it keep me from flying. That is where Mine and I belong, in the sky, showing that silver menace who is boss. Though, um...how are you holding up?Monath asked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 1:29 pm
"I'm glad you're so confident," he said, then, and gave her a small smile. It dropped after a bit, and he looked as if he'd lost his train of thought. "I'm alright," he said. "I hate Thread. I was so afraid I'd never see you two again..." He crossed his arms and took a deep breath, struggling to keep himself in check.

"I don't know what I would have done if you'd been killed."  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:48 pm
Trust me, I don't think there is anyone that likes Thread. And hey, we are both okay, we came back. I am very watchful for Mine up there, specially after our blooding. She means the world to me, I never want to lose her either. The flu...our blooding...it scared me too,Monath admitted.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 8:20 pm
Rhiyn hesitated. The petting he’s been giving her had become a hug. “I thought you wouldn’t come back,” he admitted. “That’s why I wanted to talk to Dea. I wanted...” To tell her everything before something took one of them away from the other. “Watch her carefully nest time too, won’t you? I don’t want her to go like G’rit did...”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 12:12 am
Monath was taken by surprise when she felt the arms of Rhiyn wrap around her in a hug. Sure, she was used to Demanthra doing so, but having her's crush do so was new. However, she nuzzled his cheek gently, especially when it seemed he was having trouble speaking for a moment.

What did you want to see Mine about, you were about to say something. As I said, no worries, I keep an eye on her and her me. I would never want you or anyone else to lose her. I know what it is like to lose someone,she admitted. She remembered seeing one of her blue brother's go between, never to be seen again.  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff