Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN
[TD: 5/18/18] Triple H Promo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:06 pm
Triple H's theme song would hit the PA system as the audience would begin to boo and some of them would cheer, which would just be the marks who thought they were smart, and the people who actually acknowledged and appreciated the craft given in which was Triple H's "well gifted performance" in this ring. Appearing in a business suit and tie and a black eye coming off the Elimination Chamber match at No Way Out losing the CWF World Heavyweight Championship, Triple H was NOT in a pleasant mood and his facial expression told the story for itself. After walking down the ramp and seeing some fans in the front row bow down to Triple H, he would reach the ring and pause. He would look around at the audience, many in attendance tonight, as he would then make a left turn to where the propped up steel steps were, walking up them one step at a time and coming into the ring, ducking his head under the top rope and coming in stepping over the middle, after getting up on the apron, now being in the squared circle. Triple H would then walk over to the other side of the ring requesting a microphone from the timekeeper's area, as he would now get one. After a few moments of waiting for the crowd to settle down, he would then raise the microphone up to his lips and begin to speak.

"I'm beat up. I'm hurt. And I'm genuinely pissed off." Triple H would say as the crowd would cheer in pleasure of the fact that Triple H was uneasy due to the hell he's put the other talent through in the past month. They would then begin to chant "Where's your title!" and clapping along with it. "Are you guys happy now? they won. You won. Joey Garcia got his retribution. Shawn Michaels got his revenge. And now, Rob Van Dam has my CWF World Heavyweight Championship. Everyone who's had a personal vendetta or a motive against me, we can finally lay that to rest. Because as of now, I'll be taking my leave from the ring, and residing back to my position as the COO of this business." Triple H would say as the audience would begin to clap and cheer. Triple H would drop the microphone and look around at the audience.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:37 pm
And just like that within a few moments, Goldberg's theme song would hit the PA system as the audience would pop in cheers, not seeing him since the Royal Rumble match two months ago. He would appear through the smoke in his casual clothesline, and then punching through his pyro techs as they went off.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Goldberg would now begin to walk down to the ring with the audience singing along to his theme song. Goldberg would hit the ring and run up the steps super kick, and also coming into the ring through the middle ropes fairly quickly, as he would then pick up the microphone Triple H had put down to begin speaking, with his theme song fading and the audience simmering down.

"Really? everybody got their revenge, their retribution against you?" Goldberg said, rubbing his beard in confusion as he would then walk away further from Triple H, leaning up against the ropes. "The last time I checked.. you SCREWED me out of CWF World Heavyweight Championship match three months ago at Survivor Series.. I was forced to enter the Royal Rumble Match as a shot at redemption and I was eliminated by a guy who doesn't even work for this company anymore. So I think it's about time you fully pay your dues, and we settle the score.. because at WrestleMania, Hunter...? YOU'RE NEXT!!" Goldberg would drop the mic, to deliver a spear to Triple H!

GoIdberg

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:42 pm
Triple H would receive the spear, with Goldberg ruining his suit. Triple H would be down the canvas holding his stomach in severe pain, not seeing the spear coming, or suspected!  
[CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff