Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] General [Chat about life, Talk about Gaia, etc]
How are you Today? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lafourmimi

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 2:26 am
Hello everyone !!
First I'd like to thank the Captain for making me a "Crew".I am very happy and hurry to give the best I can to help this guild!
Second I wanted to create this thread just to talk about how we feel everyday and talk about this instead of create multiple threads (but you still can I guess ^^)
With it we can discuss just about our day, our feelings of the moments, what we do/did, etc...
If this is not the right place you can suppres or move, no problem wink
I'll start

-----
11:24 a.m. (I like to put the hour 'cause everyone is from everywhere so for you to know at which time I posted ^^)

Hello guys! I'm sorry I didn't come for few days I was sick, plus we're trying to rent a house and the waiting make me very nervous, we should have a very quick answer about a house we saw some days ago...
I didn't have a good night, I woke up and have anxiety very strongly... But my partner helped me a lot. So when I woke up this morning except for my back which is hurting me, I feel pretty good, sun is shining but I still don't know what we'll do this afternoon
And you, what about your day to come, past night, projects, weather??  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:06 am
Hello! Congrats on being Crew!
Thats super exciting smile

Goodluck with the house hunting , I hope they contact you soon, my partner and i are also house/apartment hunting.

I hope your back feels better aswell, have you tried those like icy hot patches? I used those a lot when i used to work at a job with a lot of lifting and it helped a lot!

---
2:04 Am

Firstly, Hello everyone, i can't wait to see everyone posting here!
I am currently a late night poster, im awake a lot at night.
I have a weird sleep schedule, trying to fix it but it gets thrown off a lot when i worry about things irl

I currently have a headache, i think i had too much junk food at a party.
Hoping it goes away soon so i can sleep but if not i'll just lurk on gaia and dress my avi up.  

HiddenMelon

Hilarious Consumer

Iroha-Mura

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 5:26 am
7:30 a.m.

Hi everyone! I’m actually doing pretty well so far! <3 Right now, I’m at school in History class. I like this class because it’s really easy, we just listen to what the teacher has to say and we study for a while. I decided to wear some jewelry and makeup today too, which I almost never do, and I got a surprising amount of compliments from people so that made me happy,,,

Last night was great because my parents bought me a beautiful brush pen, made of completely natural material! That one in particular has been on my wishlist for a while, so I’m really thankful that parents actually got it for me.

I hope everyone has a great day today~! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:27 pm
5:26 pm

Taking care of chores while blasting Pandora. I have a bit of chronic pain, but other than that I feel good accomplishing something. (Doing dishes still sucks)  

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

HiddenMelon

Hilarious Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:51 pm
3:50 pm.
Sleepy, food coma. Had chinese food.

I really should start laundry and finish up my other work related stuff.

But gaia calls me to lurk and post. smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:45 pm
idk when i became crew. im not sure if my scripts block things like time or i just missed it crying or just cant find it eek but i too am new crew emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart  

god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Crew

Remedy Forgotten

Shadowy Shade

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:25 pm
Today was decent. Was off from work, so i got to sleep in.
Managed to get my car insurance down by half the price for the exact same coverage, which the first price was stressing me out. Though, Im kinda scared to call the old company to cancel.
I gave blood also today cause I was bored
Then I went to trivia night at a local bar in town.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 6:34 am
okay so i am sleepy - and needing caffeine - i am currently at work

kind of just realizing I am going to be busy pretty much all the way through mid July so that makes me a little sad - yet "busy" means going away on weekends so i will have mini trips vacations and have some business stuff going on for Pure Romance but it should be a fun time... will just need to utilize my downtime on my few weeknights 3nodding  

Melena Rai

Magical Phantom

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Misfit Thunder

Opinionated Speaker

25,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:33 am
1:30pm

Doing alright, I guess? Spent most of the day panicking because someone said my story had a lot of grammar errors, and checking three chapters worth to see where, when there aren't any major ones that ruin the flow of the story...  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:18 am
Misfit Thunder

Doing alright, I guess? Spent most of the day panicking because someone said my story had a lot of grammar errors, and checking three chapters worth to see where, when there aren't any major ones that ruin the flow of the story...
I really like your avi O:
whats the arm item and are there recolors of it??  

Remedy Forgotten

Shadowy Shade

Misfit Thunder

Opinionated Speaker

25,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:24 am
Remedy Forgotten
Misfit Thunder

I really like your avi O:
whats the arm item and are there recolors of it??

Thank you!
Arm mod is "Stellar Descent", and it does look like there's a few recolors for it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 3:06 pm
3:05pm

Maybe i'm just getting old but i feel like im in a constant state of being tired now.

and everything is too sweet now.
@.@  

HiddenMelon

Hilarious Consumer

digital iiroko
Moderator Assistant

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 2:42 am
5:42A.M.

I am so sleep deprived and I've got work in 3 or 4 hours. •.•  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 11:51 am
emotion_skull

1:47 PM

I'm freakin' exhausted. Went to a family party last night, and while it was fun, I wasn't at 100% healthwise, and I wound up pushing myself beyond what I should have. That, and we've got a new puppy, so she takes quite a bit of effort for me to keep up with her. But I'm in a good place mentally, so I'm counting it as a win. wink

FrozenFractaI

Astronomical Prophet

26,325 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Misfit Thunder

Opinionated Speaker

25,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 1:18 pm
4:15pm

Doing alright? Got poked for the second week, out of six months, for blood testing. Seriously procrastinating re-writing the next chapter of my fanfic... when only one chapter has been out since last week.

Really just want to relax for like a month, but that won't happen x.x  
[✓] General [Chat about life, Talk about Gaia, etc]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces