Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] General [Chat about life, Talk about Gaia, etc]
How are you Today? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HiddenMelon

Hilarious Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:07 pm
12:07pm
Finally back to being able to post on gaia.
I was so sick to the point where i was just sleeping all day and the room was spinning..

I still have a bad cough and flem, but manageable.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:59 am
2:57 PM in Canada Fingers are not working so well, right now, but I am so pleased that I found my invitation to this guild in my mailbox today. I got a new glucometer, today, to replace my dysfunctional one -- but it means downloading the Contour Diabetes app to my tablet,and reading the manual thoroughly before testing with the Contour Next ONE.

I can do these things -- but would rather procrastinate a bit before rushing into this. ARRRRRRGH! *steam escapes from both ears* Kudos ~ Sandy Gruelgrimm

Gruelgrimm

Distinct Elder

7,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

InkHound

Armed Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:37 pm
13:40

I feel pretty good in general after having a solid conversation with my s/o last night. Been fairly productive today (even if procrastinating on gymtime to check gaia atm), scheduled a surprise massage in the early afternoon and a paint'n'sip class in the early evening for saturday when we go out.

Not yet feeling anxious about my QC this wednesday, not sure why, but for love of ******** I hope I pass it and don't have to worry about work-related s**t for a while.

Also sending thoughts/bribes/unholy prayers to any/all higher deities that my tendonitis eases way the ******** off. But I don't see that realistically happening now that firing is done every quarter.

Such is life tho... fffff and now I'm off because good lord do I need to pee. /TMI emotion_facepalm emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:21 pm
9:08 PM EST

Trying to re-write another chapter of my failed fan-fic, but can't seem to get the right words out of my head and into my hands. Common problem with me, and eventually I'll get through it. Also for some reason did a test to see if I could write a different fan-fic. Looked good, even though the test was low-number, but I wasn't trying that much.

Got my chemo pills Thursday, tonight I start taking them, and I have a fear of choking, so it's gonna be a fun night for me. Just glad I have them at all, honestly. It was a tense... oh god, month now? of constantly calling pharmacies and my new doctor, and being told the liquid stuff I was on can only be made in one place, and I abandoned that place after being mistreated by a doctor... so, having them in any form is less tension on me and my family.

Just... ugh... Brain tumors/cancer sucks the fun outta life, y'know? Especially when you're able-bodied, but can't use your body, because using it aggravates the tumor, and do that too much could do serious damage. "Don't lift more than a gallon of milk." The exact words I was told. Meaning no bringing in heavy groceries, no helping lift heavy items around the house... Nothin'.

And yet, through all this, I can just shrug and laugh. I just find it funny so much is going wrong in my life.  

Misfit Thunder

Opinionated Speaker

25,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Generous 100

milkypuppy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:36 pm
11:32PM

It's late, and I'm pretty tired. I just wanted to hop on Gaia and check a few things because I haven't been on in over a day. Sleepy time now! emotion_zzz  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:05 pm
Doing good. Happy to be off work tonight.  

Kekoa Yanira

CrystalStarshine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:48 am
I am doing great. Weekends are great!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:19 am
My eyes kinda tired not gonna lies.  

PhongponTH

Timid Browser

14,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CrystalStarshine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:46 pm
Doing good today. I love Sundays so much! A time to just relax.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:28 pm
Doing well mentally, feeling a little ick physically. Having fun celebrating Gaia’s 20 year anniversary, though!  

Freya

Forum Assistant

Benevolent Giver

Onyx Popcorn

Bashful Trash

23,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:09 am
I am an absolute disaster, but I am here and alive lol Not too bad objectively though.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:13 am
I'm doing pretty good today, just got over the flu. I'm hoping it's gone.  

dee dee little

Shy Friend

19,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

TheFunGuy23

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:01 pm
I am doing well. Just had a very busy weekend. How are you doing? smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2023 11:55 am
Doing well thank you. How are U?  

Tuti_98