Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Language Club ~ Open 20610-2062 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:09 pm
User Image
                                              ╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                              Hailey Scheer
                                              Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Slytherin - Prefect - Muggleborn
                                              Leader of Namaste and the Language Club

╚═══════════════════════════╝

Hailey had to admit she was a little nervous about leading the Language Club this year. She had never even volunteered to help teach a language, yet here she was, in charge of the entire club. However, just because she didn’t want to teach didn’t mean she couldn’t use her other skills to be a wonderful club leader. In fact, Namaste had been doing just fine with her as its leader, so there was no reason to believe this club wouldn’t thrive with her as its leader as well. Besides, others could help teach. Just as she had done for Namaste’s first day every year, Hailey had brought a basket of freshly baked goods and pastries from the kitchen. She placed the forms next to the basket and sat, waiting for others to arrive.

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color][/url]
                                              [b]Year:[/b]
                                              [b]What languages do you speak?:[/b]
                                              [b]What languages are you interested in learning?:[/b]
                                              [b]Would you be interested in helping teach the club?:[/b]

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Flexing like a yogi, drop it down with your hands up
                                              Do a handstand, bend it back, put your legs up

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:57 pm
User Image
                                              ╔══════════════════════════════╗
                                              Hailey Scheer
                                              Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Slytherin - Prefect - Muggleborn
                                              Leader of Namaste and the Language Club

╚══════════════════════════════╝

This was only Hailey’s second year in charge of the Language Club, but it felt like just as quickly as she had become its leader, she had to pass the club to another student. However, that would be easier to do for this club than it would be for Namaste as she wasn’t as attached to the Language Club, considering she was one of two founders of Namaste and had created that club from the ground up. In fact, Hailey had made her decision on who to pass this club to really quickly. So, she waited for the others to arrive with a basket of goodies and a stack of forms for them to fill out.

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color][/url]

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Flexing like a yogi, drop it down with your hands up
                                              Do a handstand, bend it back, put your legs up

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:11 pm

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

fifth year || Hufflepuff prefect || muggleborn
Dueling Club sharpshooter || Namaste Club apprentice || Quidditch beater and vice captain

Learning languages...well it always sounded interesting. Eden had done pretty well in elementary Welsh classes, but between constantly moving around and other priorities, he was really out of practice. He still knew how to say his favorite dishes in Hindi, but it was barely enough to order politely, and he couldn’t always understand what the reply was. But Eden thought being able to say and understand simple phrases-- “Please”, “Thank you”, “Hello, do you speak english?”, “Are you injured?”, “Surrender now or perish!”-- would be helpful whatever he did.

Eden had gone to two Language Club meetings in his second year, but studying a language on top of classes proved too tall an order for 12 year old him. He...probably should not be joining another club. But Callie had reminded him about it, and then Hailey had asked for new members. The least he could do was show up as support, maybe stay a few sessions. The entire way walking up to the third floor Eden could hear Professor Cohen’s voice: Make good choices. Make good choices.”

He was surprised to be the first to arrive aside from club captain Hailey herself. He nearly saluted awkwardly in greeting, then relaxed. This was just Hailey, who he saw three mornings a week! "Um, hey Hailey. So...I'm not sure if I'm staying because...OWLs and what not. But uh...here to support you if you need it."

Eden Harper - Hufflepuff
Year: 5
What languages do you speak?: English. A bit of Welsh
What languages are you interested in learning?: Hindi is nice? Anything useful though.
Would you be interested in helping teach the club?: Not unless we’re learning English.

setting Language Club? Fall 2052 || with Hailey
appearance 5’6”, fit || wearing blue shirt and white pants
status Make good choices.

[align=center][color=white]_______________[/color][/align]

[url=https://pin.it/4Y03EZ5][imgleft="height=100,width=100
https://i.imgur.com/YZXI99X.jpg[/imgleft]User ImageUser Image
Tranquil as a forest
But on fire within
Once you find your center
You are sure to win
You're a spineless, pale, pathetic lot
And you haven't got a clue
♖♜
~"I'll Make a Man Out of You" by Danny Osmond from Mulan. Cover by Caleb Hyles.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Language Club
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Older students
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Language Club Opening
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wonder what we'll learn...

Hari was excited to join some more clubs this year. Firstly, Language club. She already knew a bunch, but it was always good to learn more. When she walked in the room, there were a couple older kids. Maybe they were in charge? Hari fluffed her skirt, then filled out one of the forms. When she saw a section on helping teach, she tittered, thinking it would be quite fun to teach the older kids. Once it was all filled out, she set her form down, offering a bright smile before she moved out of the way.

Hariette Nakano-Roussel - Hufflepuff
                                                                        Year: Second
                                                                        What languages do you speak?: English, Icelandic, French, Japanese
                                                                        What languages are you interested in learning?: Anything I don't already know!
                                                                        Would you be interested in helping teach the club?: I'd love to help out!

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
          Wʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ! Iᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
          Tᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ sᴏᴏɴ
          I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʏ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀs I ᴀᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
          I'ᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴡᴏɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ʜᴀʟғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜɴ
          Sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴍᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ I'ᴍ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴᴇ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ! I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʏ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀs I ᴀᴍ
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
JANE
ALPIN
EGAREVA

HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle |

Jane walked into the language club. She didn’t know any other languages, but thinking about it , it would be useful to be able to talk in different languages. Remembering how Simon was signing to them on ther first night, she asked, ”Good morning. WOuld I be able to learn sign language here?”

Jane Egareva - Hufflepuff
Year: 1
What languages do you speak?: english
What languages are you interested in learning?: BSL
Would you be interested in helping teach the club?: not sure what i can teach but sure

OOC:
”kiska166"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Language Club Classroom
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? No one yet
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Opening Language Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is terrifying

Hariette was excited for this year. Miss Hailey had passed along captainship of Language Club to Hari, despite her being pretty young. Maybe if she needed help she could ask Cass to help out with some stuff. It was supposed to be the perk of her being the big sister or something like that. Hopefully they picked a cool language to learn this year. She set out forms for all the members to fill out, vaguely wondering if she was supposed to fill one out too, or if they were for her to look at instead of the teacher in charge of helping out... was she supposed to know who that was? Oh boy. Hopefully no one would notice how nervous she was today.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:47 pm

User Image
                                              User Image

User Image
                                            • As soon as Mona saw the poster advertising the Language Club in the Hufflepuff common room, she knew she had to join. She'd always been jealous of her parents' ability to speak multiple languages and even Tahani spoke more than one, and they didn't even try to put in the effort! They did mention a language club started when they graduated but Mona hadn't given it much thought, but now that she knew there was one, she had to join.

It took her a few tries and some whispered threats against the castle halls but she finally found the room the poster said was the meeting room. Just because people said the castle was a freaking maze didn't mean it had to be so hard to navigate! And Mona swore those stairs were demonic and out to get her.

To her surprise, only one other person was there already and it was an upperclassman she recognised from her house, only a couple of years older than her; she must not have been late after all! "Hello!" she greeted brightly, her hair turning blonde to match the other girl before darkening to strawberry blonde; a sharp contrast to her black mood and equally black hair when she first entered. "I'm Mona, or Monira, it's nice to meet you!"

She noticed some forms waiting to be filled out so she quickly filled one out, after a brief moment of indecision, she put it next to the empty forms before turning to the other girl. "Do you know how this club works? I've never been to a language club before."

Monira Al-Hadad - Hufflepuff
                                              Year: First
                                              What languages do you speak?: English and Arabic
                                              What languages are you interested in learning?: Polish, Hindi, French, any language really!
                                              Would you be interested in helping teach the club?: Sure!

• WHEN Fall 2053 tab tab tab WHERE Language Club tab tab tab WITH Harriette

OOC Open for interaction!

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:09 pm
♡ Aria ♡ Artemisia Rosalie League ♡
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxx
Time: Fall 2053
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Cathy League's gift for languages was one of the few things Aria respected about her mother. She would respect her mum's gift for languages more if she ever did anything productive with it besides being more charming with foreign reporters. Ugh. Just thinking of her mother's thirst for fame and to be liked and considered pretty to fans made Aria just want to roll her eyes. Regardless, Cathy ensured her daughter learned a multitude of languages at a young age. Aria enjoyed the language tutoring and classes and talking to her nannies in Spanish and Portuguese so it was only natural she would join the Language Club.

She walked into the club room with her hands folded primly in front of her. There were two girls in there already. One was a metamorphagous from her year (hard to miss the Chameleon hair) and the other a slightly older blonde. The metamorphagous seemed to have started a conversation with the older student. Aria assumed the leader was not present yet but papers were laid out. Maybe the older student was an assistant to the leader of the club?

Aria politely bowed her head to the two girls before she picked up a form and began to fill it out with a gold leaf ball point pen she had been gifted with her school supplies to Hogwarts. Inkwells were just an accident waiting to happen and Aria hated wasting clothes. She hated wasting anything to be honest. It was bad for society and the planet.

Artemisia (Aria) League - Gryffindor
                                                Year: 1st
                                                What languages do you speak?:
                                                Fluent: English and French
                                                Conversational Fluency: Spanish and Portuguese
                                                Basic Understanding: Classical Latin, Mandarin Chinese, and German
                                                What languages are you interested in learning?: Anything, but I would like to focus on perfecting my German this year!
                                                Would you be interested in helping teach the club?: I would love to!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Not your mother, indeed
                                                Looking for bigger, better things, are you?
                                                Well, I'm sure you'll find them in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: quoted for the nod to them}
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

oyehh

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Language Club Classroom
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mona, someone else
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Opening Language Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is terrifying

Hariette looked up when a student, one Hari didn't recognize. Then again, she didn't know many people at the school, and this one looked about the same age as her brother, so maybe a first year? Then again, it was always impossible to tell with metas. Wait... what if this wasCass. If it was, Hari was totally gonna rat him out to their parents. It wasn't until they spoke up, greeting her with a voice that certainly wasn't Cass. Her hair changed, then she introduced herself as Mona, which was a nice name. "Nice to meet you too! I'm Hari, or Hariette... Either way."

She watched Mona fill out a form, then the younger girl asked how the club worked, saying they'd never been before. "Well... to be honest, this is my first year running the show. But basically, today we'll all vote on which language to learn, then we'll spend the year working together to learn. I'll get lots of books and stuff from the library over the week, so we'll be good to go." That was how it seemed the past two years, anyway. And if she needed help, well, her parents were only an owl away. They could even meet up after one of her games, and if not to her, they could give materials over to Cass. Flawless.

Hari nodded over at the other girl that walked in. So far it seemed like it'd be a ladies club. Maybe soon they'd know final numbers and finally take their vote. Either way, it was going to be fun... probably... hopefully. She straightened her braid a bit, trying to look like she had even a semblance of authority. Why had she been given the club this early? Surely she wasn't the only interested party.... The girl shuffled a bit, hoping neither of the others noticed her nerves.

oyehh

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:45 pm

User Image
                                              User Image

User Image
                                            • Mona nodded and gave the older girl, Hari, a smile. "Hi Hari!" She seemed really nice and mona was already in a far better mood than when she entered, she had a good feeling about this club!

She nodded at Hari's explanation at how the club worked, that made sense and seemed fair. And it sounded like they could cover lots of different languages over the years which was really awesome in her opinion. "That's a nice way to go, working together is going to be so nice!" Way way better than doing it all on your own, that got boring really fast no matter how interesting the work was.

"But you're the club leader?" It was hard for Mona to keep the surprise out of her voice, Hari didn't seem that much older than her. But she already seemed to know what she was doing so Mona shrugged internally, and at least there wasn't any issues with intimidating older club leaders. "Well, I'm glad the captain isn't scary, that's one less thing to worry about!" she said cheerfully!

Another student joined them, a fellow first year who nodded at them and Mona waved back. She couldn't wait for them to get started.

• WHEN Fall 2053 tab tab tab WHERE Language Club tab tab tab WITH Harriette and Aria

OOC Open for interaction!

Cinnabun Gryffie

mc2

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx✿ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Language Club Room
xxx✿ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? No One, Yet
xxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Opening Language Club
xxxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope we can learn something cool this year!

Hari was ready to open Language Club yet again. They'd been doing good on learning various languages, and she was hoping to keep it up. She brought a bunch of language guides from home, some of her own, some that her père had bought for the club. She also taped up a bunch of colorful pictures of various countries across the globe. With a small grin, she put the poster for France beside the one for Japan, then Iceland and Great Britain beside those. No one would know... probably, but it made her happy. Once that was done, she set out chairs and the sign-in forms, then waited on people to arrive.

{{Wearing x}}

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:15 am
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxx
Time: 2054-2055

The idea Aria wouldn't be at the Language Club meetings was madness. She had inherited her mother's gifts for languages or perhaps it was her mother's insistence in exposing Aria to many languages regularly. Cathy, Aria's mother, would even have dinners with Aria where they could only talk in a language that was not their native English. That was perhaps one of her most enjoyable activities with her mum. It also frustrated her that her mum was such a gifted linguists and spent her time playing quidditch, posing for pictures, and being interviewed instead of say joining the Ministry. Cathy was rich enough with her inheritance why should she care about shallow fame?

Aria hoped she found a partner to practice some conversational German since she had spent the summer working with a tutor to get there. Since her mum hid from reporters in Germany for most of her pregnancy with Aria, she felt it was her duty to learn more about the country that helped her grow even if she was conceived and born in London.

Regardless, Aria was happy to learn languages with her peers. As she picked up her sign in sheet she smiled at the Captain. "Hi, Hari. Did you have a good summer? Do you have any language you were hoping for this year?" She looked up at the posters and smiled. "I like the new décor."

Artemisia (Aria) League - Gryffindor
                                                Year: 2nd
                                                What languages do you speak?:
                                                Fluent: English and French
                                                Conversational Fluency: Spanish, Portuguese, and German
                                                Basic Understanding: Classical Latin and Mandarin Chinese
                                                What languages are you interested in learning?: Anything! But, I would like to expand my understanding beyond Europe and Asia - but Russian would be fun, too!
                                                Would you be interested in helping teach the club?: I would love to!

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Not your mother, indeed

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxx✿ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Aria

Hari waved when Aria joined in the club room. Hari finished tacking up her last poster as the younger girl spoke up. She asked about Hari's summer, then any particular languages to be learned. After that, she complimented the posters around the room. "Why thank you! I decided we needed to brighten up this room, and my père helped buy these posters, plus a bunch of new language books. It was a real nice gift." She gestured to the neatly stacked language books on the table, then resumed. "As for my summer, it was quite fun. We all went to the French countryside to visit family. We were going to visit Japan too, but dad's quidditch ended up running long. That's okay, though, since I got some good experience practicing with him! How about you? Did you have bunches of fun this summer?" Aria was always really nice, so Hari was glad she liked the language club. Especially since Hari worked hard to make it a nice, welcoming place. "Though for languages, I don't have one in particular I'd like to learn, I'm good with anything. Though if I'm teaching, I prefer one I'm strong in. That'd be Icelandic, my native language, or French or Japanese, my parents' languages. Honestly, though, I'm excited for anything."

{{Wearing x}}
          mc2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:44 am
xxxxxx
Time: 2054-2055

"That is so kind of him. He should definitely earn praise for his smart gift giving. Such a lovely talent, right?" Aria said with a grin as she looked at the stack of language books which looked smartly chosen and Aria had already a chance to admire the posters. It made Aria happy that someone as lovely as Hari would have someone who loved her so and could express it well through gift giving at the very least.

Aria listened as Hari described her summer and she nodded in understanding of a parent who had a busy quidditch schedule. Her mother was a captain and celebrity with fans and that often took time her mum would otherwise spend with Aria, the family, or Cathy's friends. Aria had spent a great deal of her summer with Natalie (the nanny Cathy retained for another couple years despite Aria being away at Hogwarts) and a bodyguard named Jon. Jon and Natalie gave Aria a few yards of space and seemed quite happy to spend time together as much as with their charge. Aria gave it a few weeks of her being away at most before Natalie and Jon started a relationship. Regardless, Aria thought her summer was quite nice and began to answer Hari as such. "It was lovely. I got to spend some time with a few of my friends from Queen's and see my Uncle and Aunt and cousins when Mum was busy with interviews, photoshoots, practices, games, and such. I can only watch so much quidditch. I visited The British Museum a lot too. Mum hired a German tutor for me and as a reward we got to go visit the countryside in Germany where Mum spent most of her pregnancy with me. It was a nice ending to my summer." She ended with a shrug and a smile. She knew she was lucky for her life but she felt it worse to deny her privileges.

"Icelandic?" Aria asked with a tilt of her head and a small chuckle, "I just wrote I wanted to expand my understanding beyond Europe and Asia. I was thinking more something in Africa or Arabic, though I suppose the Middle East is still Asia." Still smiling she said, "Just like you, though, I'd be happy with anything - especially if it is new. But I'm happy to help out with French or Spanish, Portuguese, and German. I could help out with the languages I know a bit too, whatever you and the group need honestly, Hari!"

One thing Aria knew was she had rambled quite a bit to the Language Club Leader. Hopefully, Hari didn't mind too much.

Not your mother, indeed

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:36 am
User ImageUser Image

xxx✿ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Aria

Hari grinned happily when Aria said her père should be celebrated. Hari quite agreed, honestly. Both her dads had been super proud of her when she took control of the club, and both had been sounding boards for her ideas and thoughts on the subject. Luckily, Aria agreed, and seemed quite pleased by the Nakano-Roussel family. After speaking of her summer, Hari asked Aria about her own. Apparently lots of things happened. She said she could only watch so much quidditch, which earned a laugh from Hari. "I can't! I love it so much! I can only go in the stands when my goddad goes to watch, since my père can't go up in the stands. He's just absolutely panics. So he sits and watches from the benches with his binoculars. But don't worry, they don't have a problem, 'cause père is a healer, so he volunteers to help with any injuries during the game. It's really quite nice. I just prefer to watch from up high, not from the literal ground." She nodded, grinning brightly.

When Aria mentioned wanting to expand beyond Europe and Asia, but noted it off Hari's mention of Icelandic, the blonde tilted her head. "Iceland is part of Europe, though. The language is pretty similar to the Nordic languages. It's how I survived living at the orphanage. The owners knew Norwegian, and it was close enough we could kinda talk." She paused, wondering why she'd mentioned that part, before continuing. "I could definitely teach you, though. Otherwise, all I've got is in Europe and Asia! But I'm always glad to teach those. And I think it'd be neat to learn Spanish or German, since I don't know those ones yet. And maybe we can try to learn one of the Arabic languages this year, or perhaps next. I might wait until next year, so I can take classes on learning it this summer. Unless you know someone in the school who's fluent and would like to teach... That'd be cool. Otherwise I'll try to teach myself, then I can try to teach the class.... or you and me can learn together outside club? I'm sure my père can find us some helpful books!" She grinned again, thinking she'd have to send a long letter over to her parents soon.

{{Wearing x}}
          mc2

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items