Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Language Club ~ Open 20610-2062 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:19 am

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

seventh year || Hufflepuff prefect || muggleborn
Dueling Club sharpshooter || Language Club student
Namaste Club yogi || Quidditch beater and captain

Eden jogged to the Language club, cursing himself the whole time for losing track of time. He'd gone on his usual morning jog but gotten distracted preparing a study schedule at breakfast and completely missed the time to go to club.

Thankfully--or...sadly maybe?-- it only looked like Hariette and Aria were there. The girls seemed like they were deep in conversation about the language for this year, so Eden quickly filled out his form and pulled out his notebook for recording language club things.

"Sorry I'm late," he said, finally joining the conversation as he handed in his form. "Have you two decided on something for this year?"

Eden Harper - Hufflepuff
Year: 7
What languages do you speak?: English, Basic Welsh. Rudimentary Hindi (mostly food), BSL, [2052, 2053 language]
What languages are you interested in learning?: Anything really
Would you be interested in helping teach the club?: Occasionally, but not regularly. I have NEWTs this year.

setting Language Club, September 2054 || with Hariette, Aria
appearance 5’10”, fit || wearing white polo and khakis
status Shoot I'm so late!

mc2

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
They see you as small and helpless
They see you as just a child
Surprise when they find that a warrior will soon run wild.
Prepare for your greatest moments
Prepare for your finest hour
The dream that you've always dreams is suddenly about to flower.
♖♜
~"This Will be the Day" from RWBY. Cover by Caleb Hyles.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx✿ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Language Clubroom
xxx✿ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Big Ideas
xxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Setting Up!
xxxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wonder which language we'll pick

Hariette hurried toward the room held for Language Club. Typically she liked to be quite early, however, she had already gotten delayed by studies. This year was going to be difficult, but she'd make it work. She set out all her language and travel books, hoping they could go more in depth this year, not just learning the language, but also culture and history of their chosen lingual region. Perhaps they could team up with the culinary club to make traditional meals too... She sighed, tying her hair back into a messy braid, securing it with a fluffy scrunchie. Perfection, now it was all set up for the rest of the club members to join. Maybe this year they'd get some fresh blood...

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color][/url]
                                                                        [b]Year:[/b]
                                                                        [b]What languages do you speak?:[/b]
                                                                        [b]What languages are you interested in learning?:[/b]
                                                                        [b]Would you be interested in helping teach the club?:[/b]

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
          Wʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ! Iᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
          Tᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ sᴏᴏɴ
          I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʏ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀs I ᴀᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
          I'ᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴡᴏɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ʜᴀʟғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜɴ
          Sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴍᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ I'ᴍ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴᴇ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ! I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʏ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀs I ᴀᴍ
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:32 pm
User Image
♡ Aria ♡ Artemisia Rosalie League ♡
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxx
Time: 2055-2056
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

One benefit of Aria's grounding is that she had plenty of time to focus on studying languages. At least Cathy allowed Aria full access to any language tutor she wanted still. It didn't mean that Cathy was any less angry and disappointed at Aria for lying about being on the quidditch team. Still, Aria happily smiled at Harriette and greeting the captain she quickly filled out her entrance form.

Artemisia (Aria) League - Gryffindor
                                                Year: 3rd
                                                What languages do you speak?:
                                                Fluent: English and French, Spanish, and Portuguese
                                                Conversational Fluency: German
                                                Basic Understanding: Classical Latin and Mandarin Chinese
                                                What languages are you interested in learning?: Anything! But, I would like to expand my understanding beyond Europe and Asia - but Russian would be fun, too!
                                                Would you be interested in helping teach the club?: I would love to!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Not your mother, indeed
                                                Looking for bigger, better things, are you?
                                                Well, I'm sure you'll find them in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:47 am

User Image❦❧
ROBIN NOVA WINCHESTER

first year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Language Club || Herbology Club || Quidditch reserve

Yesterday and Friday Robin had walked around the castle, exploring as best xe could. Sunday morning though, after surveying the posters of available clubs and deciding to make good on xer promise to Wren, Robin had plans. Those plans started with Language Club. Xe had the privilege of travelling quite some places already in xer life, and while English was very useful, picking up bits of whatever local dialect was both fun and felt more respectful. Plus every new language had different ways of framing things, and finding these little gems was something Robin found very cute.

Finally, xe found a promising room with two older students already there. ”Good morning. Is this the Language Club?”

With confirmation, Robin filled out a form and took a seat, setting a notebook for notes on the desk. Xe looked around the room, remembering that August had once been part of the Language club, but not remembering much else. Xe wondered if professors could join clubs– well, if they could, xe had no doubt August would be back here. But for now, xe was alone. Xe picked up one of the travel books set out, eyes sparkling with anticipation and curiousity. ”Have you been to all these places? Or…whoever brought these guides.”

Robin Winchester - Ravenclaw
Year: 1
What languages do you speak?: English, Chinese (Mandarin). Basic Taiwanese, Bangla, Irish Gaelic.
What languages are you interested in learning?: All languages.
Would you be interested in helping teach the club?: I don’t think my skills are sufficient enough to teach, but I am happy to help study with anyone and combine our strengths!

setting Greenhouses, Herbology Club 2055 || with Miss Aspen's sister?
appearance 4’1” spindly || wearing Persimmon fruit dress + khakis.
status Hopefully this is the right place

No one is laughing it’s not a drill
Just look outside the world is ending
Faster, faster, faster, faster, fast
The echoes of that news ring loud (the echoes, the echoes)
No sound can ever drown it out (the echoes)
It breaks my heart, breaks my heart into
A million pieces

❧❦
~"Million Pieces" by Bastille with the Chamber Orchestra of London.

addaellis

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:28 am
User Image
♡ Aria ♡ Artemisia Rosalie League ♡
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxx(Gryffindor 7th Year Hogwarts Student)(Prefect and Head Girl)(Half Blood Witch and Daughter of Cathy League, Puddlemere United Captain)(Language Club Leader and Music Club Member)(Gryffindor Quidditch Captain)
Time: 2059-2060

As a polygot and coming from a polygot mother (what a waste she just decided to be a famous quidditch player and if she got one more comment about her mum in a swimsuit she'd scream), Aria naturally loved language club. She specialized in spoken language and was interested in close to extinct languages and dead languages. Unfortunately, her fellow club members seemed to have other interests. After some consideration she wondered if something like BSL would be a good option to leave her legacy on the club with. Setting up the forms in front of the room, Aria pulled herself up on the desk and kicked her feet styled with black pumps and matching her pink tweed suit and white blouse.

The forms read as below:
                                                [url=(Link to character profile)][color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color][/url]

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Not your mother, indeed
                                                Looking for bigger, better things, are you?
                                                Well, I'm sure you'll find them in

Gryffindor!
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:17 am
User Image
Callum Robert Snatch (Snatchy Lum)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Slytherin First Year) (Dubliner and member of the Paddy Gang)(Culinary Club, Fite Club, and Language Club)

Callum wasn't a goody-good here for some intellectual practice or some nonsense. He didn't care that much about languages and what not. He was happy enough with his Irish, English, and bits of Gaelic. But he wasn't stupid either. He knew his accent was enough to tip off a lot to go to the other side of the road. He did look like trouble. Well not to tourists but tourists were morons and easy marks. Speaking of easy marks, the redhead in a tweed skirt suit looked an easy mark with her wrists sparkling with gold and pearls, a string of pearls on her neck, and likely pearl clips in her hair. He wasn't impressed with spoiled little rich girl already but it looked like she was in charge.

He snatched a form from the desk and pulled out a ballpoint pen. He refused to be bothered with quills. Learning to write with quills served no real purpose. Unfortunately being with Miss Priss could help the Paddy Gang. The more languages he spoke the more he could lure into a trap and if he could crisping his accent it would make him easier to approach. Even the cops treated you better if you sounded all posh like.

He filled out the form and handed it back to the girl who definitely had that posh accent people loved.

Callum Snatch - Slytherin
                                                Year: 1st
                                                What languages do you speak?: Irish, English, bits of Gaelic
                                                What languages are you interested in learning?: anything useful
                                                Would you be interested in helping teach the club?: not at all

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                I think you know better than I
                                                how your Paddy Lot might best be helped.
                                                How will you be your best self?
                                                Consider it in

Slytherin!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:45 am

User Image🦜🎹
AURAIS FLINT AURELIUS

fourth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Language club mute || Fencing club whack
occasional attendee of Music Club and Order of the Stick

Much of what Aurais could remember of learning language had been after he had lost the ability to speak. But his brother, Valerius, had enjoyed learning languages–live languages, like Italian, French, and Greek. “Dead” languages like Latin. Aurais had learned to use sign language, to make himself understood beyond Astyth’s vocabulary–which, while expansive, could not always express all his thoughts. But he had been excited there was a Language Club. Even if Aurais couldn’t speak, it was a great place for Astyth to learn new words. And he could understand: He could read. He could write. He could enjoy the music of different languages. PLus no one suspected the mute kid of understanding a dozen languages.

“Hello, Hello!” Astyth squawked as she and Aurais entered the room. Aurais nodded in greeting to Aria as he arrived and waved at the new face– a first year, or a new club member? With a wave, he offered an introductory card and busied himself filling in the club form, keeping an eye or ear out to reply to the new student.

card

Hello! My name is Aurais Aurelius (♂)
(Fourth year Ravenclaw student)
This is Astyth (♀), my spokesparrot.

I am mute, and use British Sign Language
Please speak normally.

A pleasure to meet you!
I enjoy the piano, photography, and poetry

Aurais Aurelius - Ravenclaw
Year: 4
What languages do you speak?: British Sign Language, English (fluent). Italian, [language club languages 2056-2058] (basic)
What languages are you interested in learning?: Latin, Greek, Hebrew, Elven, High Valeryian, Esperanto?
Would you be interested in helping teach the club?: If it’s something I know, sure.

setting September 2059 first meeting. Language club. || with Aria, new club member, Robin.
appearance 5’1”, spindly || wearing weekend shirt and capris
status hey a new member!
Astyth status Que?

There, along the road, was a tiny home
The yard held dead machines behind its fences
Like they were its kids
Broken down, but still worth a lot to someone
It made me stop and grin
🎹🦜
"Along the Road" by Radical Face.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:50 am

User Image❦❧
ROBIN NOVA WINCHESTER

fifth year || Ravenclaw prefect || pureblood
Language Club || Herbology Club || Quidditch hype pal

”Good morning,” Robin greeted the oddly quiet Language club. After jotting down a form, Robin dug into xer bag for a couple of books and a few trinkets and magical bobs and ends.

”Lem–my best friend–and I went to Paris for a weekend this summer. There wasn’t a lot of opportunity to explore on our own, but I did get a few chances to practice French in wizarding Paris. Beauxbatons has an Etiquette class and I thought it might be interesting and got copies of a couple of their guidebooks. And these are just some decoratives and knicknacks.”

Xe smiled around the club, hoping the anecdote would intrigue xer fellow club members and get a conversation started–in and about French or otherwise? ”How were your summers?”

Robin Winchester - Ravenclaw
Year: 5
What languages do you speak?: English, British Sign Language. Basic Chinese Taiwanese, Bangla, Irish Gaelic and bits and pieces in a bunch of other languages. [Language Club languages 2055-2058]
What languages are you interested in learning?: Any and all!
Would you be interested in helping teach the club?: Yes. Or if I’m not familiar I’m happy to help read ahead

setting Language Club first meeting of 2059-2060 year || with Aria, new student, Aurais
appearance 5’6” spindly || wearing Strawberry and macaron shirt + black pants
status I wonder what we'll be learning this year?

Sorry for the vagueness >.>" I would usually take more time and get specific items but brain is very tired and I didn't want to make y'all wait longer >.<"

”Cinnabun Gryffie"

I'm a work of amber and rain
All at once forgotten, but refined
The loneliness adds value in time
I have walked a mile with sorrow at my side
And recovery and heartbreak close behind
Our shared lives, mistaken for sunshine
And the tragedy is knowing that
We won't know who we are
Because who we are is resting in
The knowledge of "whose" we are

❧❦
~"Amber and Rain" by Caleb Hyles

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Language Club Room
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Dark Thoughts
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Setting up Language Club
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's not nearly as inviting...

It had been an exhausting summer, and with Lem being just shy of 17, he couldn't even do magic. Then again, once he was 17, he'd be thrown into a legal circus of trying to claim his inheritance and preferably not be stabbed by anyone. Then again, the only remaining Tittensor aside from himself was Awstin. He didn't foresee his cousin ever bearing new kids, not like he'd ever be part of the family lineage again... and Lem had decided at a very young age that the Tittensor bloodline would die with him. Dark thoughts had swirled in his mind for years, but it was only recent he'd been thinking of plans. Turn 17, donate the entire fortune, then well...

These same thoughts floated around his head as he got dressed for the day. Dark clothes, grayscale as usual. He sighed in the mirror, tired eyes looking back at him. He'd hit a small growth spurt, and thanks to stupid hormones, he felt strange in his body. It didn't help that he always seemed so tired. He offered himself a heavy sigh, then gathered up his bag to go to set up Language Club. It had been surprising that Aria left it to him, but he supposed he was next in age to inherit the group.

Carrying down his heavy bag of books, Lem kicked on the lights and started setting up the club. Onto the table went several language guides from around the world. They were carefully organized by linguistic groupings, then alphabetically therein. He set up the chairs in their normal half-circle orientation, carefully rotating them to exact measurements. Once they were perfectly placed, grey eyes looked around, wondering what was next to do. What had Aria done to make this a comforting place? Certainly nothing he had the thought to do. It looked rather grey in his hands, but he wasn't sure what more to do.

{{Wearing :: Dark Clothes}}
Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies. Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore. Now I will tell you what I've done for you
50, 000 tears I've cried, screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you
And you still won't hear me! Don't want your hand this time, I'll save myself
Maybe I'll wake up for once, not tormented daily defeated by you
Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom, I'm dying again

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:56 am
User Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Slytherin Second Year) (Dubliner and member of the Paddy Gang)(Culinary Club, Fite Club, and Language Club)
Time: 2060-2061
Wearing: torn jeans and old t-shirt

Callum had almost forgotten that the redhead sunshine and butterflies Aria League had graduated. When he came into the classroom for Language Club he found it a bit more stark. It was nice. Sure Aria was impressive in her own right and she was a polygot which made her a good fit for the language club but she did things like hand out pink gel pens for writing notes. "Good day," Callum greeted Willem who looked to be the new one in charge. "What's our focus this year or is it a vote? I don't care as long as it ain't useless."

Consider it in

Slytherin!

Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:11 am
User Image
❅ Emily ❅ Emilia Serene Dyfodwg ❅
xxxxxxxxx *Muggleborn* *Hufflepuff* *First Year* *Herbology Club* *Language Club*
Time: 2060-2061

Emily stepped into the Language Club deciding it might be fun. She would likely always believe in the superiority of her native Welsh (though she grew up at home speaking English thanks to her mother), but she could appreciate other languages especially if they were not forced on her. She hadn't talked to Kasamir about the club but she hoped he would join. She could never ask him to, though. That would sound desperate. Desperate was never going to be liked.

There was two older students, one in charge, and one that seemed to like to scowl and had dressed in ratty clothes. Maybe he was one of the poorer students? The two seemed to know each other but not super friendly. They probably had been in the club together previously.

The younger boy was complaining about practicality and such. Isn't a part of clubs just having fun. Shaking her head she walked to the older boy and said, "I'm Emily Dyfodwg, I was hoping to join... is there any formal sign ups?"

User Image
                                                          Not with your brother, that I can do.
                                                          Though, we're here for you!
                                                          I think you'll find a whole new family in...

HUFFLEPUFF!
                                                          Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zack Knapp
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Prefect ☁ Namaste ☁ Fite (Ex-Captain)☁Dragon☁Adventurers (Captain)☁Language☁Drama (Captain)☁Order of Stick☁Art☁Quidditch (Beater & VC)

"What is my role?"

Zack - a man of many activities and talents. He saw language club was open and of course had to go. It was useful for weird plays he found for drama. Not to mention, he just had the opportunity to hang out with other friends. He was no pro by far at other languages, but he enjoyed hearing the sounds of all the different languages. He walked in to see a handful there, and plopped himself down in a chair. color=#056B70]"Bonjour. Guten Tag, Salve. Hello." He looked at the members, "Look that's all I got. What are we looking at this year?"

""

""

"Mad inventory of course!"

Setting:
Thoughts:
Wearing:

“”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Third Floor Classroom
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? New Books!
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Hosting Language Club
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I love new book smell~

Lem was ready to start his final year, even if Robin had gotten approved to transfer to another school for their final year. For a long time, Lem had wished to have his best friend there at graduation, but it was... not meant to be. The only good thing about this year was that he was finally seventeen, and therefore had inherited the massive Tittensor estate. Sure, he didn't want it, but he didn't have to live at the orphanage anymore. He'd made a sizable donation upon his exit, then set up moving back into his -definitely cursed- family home. Over the year, he was drawing up plans to demolish the place and rebuild something new. Too bad he wasn't much of an architect and his drawings were probably rubbish.

One cool thing about his money was that he was able to buy lots of new language books for the club. He neatly stacked them out on the main table, along with a note saying anyone could borrow them, but to try and keep them tidy. He set up the chairs in a loose circle so they could do their annual choosing of languages and stuff. Just as he was finishing up, an owl tapped at the window. He hurried over and collected the delivery of sweet treats from the shop in Hogsmeade. Those were set out as well, a tidy collection of cookies, brownies, blondies, and cupcakes all decorated with care. Lem had to admit the soft steam made him pretty hungry.......

{{Wearing :: Good First Impressions}}
Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies. Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore. Now I will tell you what I've done for you
50, 000 tears I've cried, screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you
And you still won't hear me! Don't want your hand this time, I'll save myself
Maybe I'll wake up for once, not tormented daily defeated by you
Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom, I'm dying again

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:40 pm
User Image
❅ Emily ❅ Emilia Serene Dyfodwg ❅
xxxxxxxxx *Muggleborn* *Hufflepuff* *Second Year* *Herbology Club* *Language Club* *Healthy Haunts Peer Counseling Group* *Hufflepuff Chaser*
Time: 2061-2062

Language club was one of the many clubs Emily joined in search of friends. She wasn't sure she was making friends in Language club but it was fun to study and hold basic conversations in German last year so she was happy to start another year in the club.

Seeing Lem in front with baked goods and books. What a lovely day. Seeing the forms to sign up, Emily filled one out before handing it to him with a smile:

Emilia (Emily) Serene Dyfodwg - Hufflepuff
                                                    Year: Second
                                                    What languages do you speak?: Welsh, English, conversational German
                                                    What languages are you interested in learning?: Russian
                                                    Would you be interested in helping teach the club?: only Welsh

User Image
                                                    Not with your brother, that I can do.
                                                    Though, we're here for you!
                                                    I think you'll find a whole new family in...

HUFFLEPUFF!

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:55 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxx(Slytherin Third Year) (Dubliner and member of the Paddy Gang)(Culinary Club, Fite Club, and Language Club)

Callum arrived at the Language club with a bit of a chip on his (warm not holey sweatered) shoulder. Like what the bloody Hell Lem? Not like he was super close to the former Wools' boy but they brushed shoulders enough in Language Club and over breaks and the summer that he knew of Lem. Had a few conversations with the guy even. But all the while this bloke was sitting on a fortune while eating gruel at Wools. Like what the Hell? Something about not being able to get it until he was an adult (in wizard years not muggle), yada, yada, yada.

Sure Lem was a good chap and donated a s--- ton of money to Wools and everyone was not exactly living it up in a mansion (haunted or not) but they were living a lot better. Clothes that fit and were new, better food, beds without springs that stabbed you. It was nice. Or it was nice except for bloody Hex. Can't Lem have sent some money for an exorcism of the bloody poltergeist which still tormented Callum on every break.

Not that Callum would admit it to Hex or even Lem, but Wools with Hex and none of Lem's money was better than living with his parents. He still missed the Paddy Gang that he was forced to only get one or two letter exchanges a year with.

Callum refused to acknowledge Lem more than he ever did as he snatched a form he filled out and handed it back to Lem. Callum didn't ask for Lem to donate that money after all even if the underwear he was wearing you could argue was bought with Lem's money.

Callum Snatch - Slytherin
                                        Year: 3rd
                                        What languages do you speak?: Irish, English, bits of Gaelic, conversational German and Spanish
                                        What languages are you interested in learning?: anything useful
                                        Would you be interested in helping teach the club?: not at all

Consider it in

Slytherin!

Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash