Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Language Club ~ Open 20610-2062 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Third Floor Classroom
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Emily & Callum
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Hosting Language Club
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? What constitutes 'useful'?

Lem looked over when not one, but two people walked into the club. Both were familiar faces, though one was more so than the other. "Guten Tag." He said softly, noting both had been there for the German lessons of last year. Over the summer, Lem had kept studying the language, if only to keep his mind busy during the tumultuous summer. The first to hand in a form was Emily, so he looked it over with tired grey eyes.

"Russian, eh?" It was a soft question, but an open-ended one. If she wanted to explain, that was fine. If not, well... that was fine too. Callum also handed in his form, though his language request was simply "anything useful" which was rather... vague. Lem ran a hand through his hair, then glanced over to the table. Thankfully, he'd picked up some Russian guide books, so unless more people picked something else, that was their top vote... but was Russian useful?

{{Wearing :: Good First Impressions}}
mc2

Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies. Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore. Now I will tell you what I've done for you
50, 000 tears I've cried, screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you
And you still won't hear me! Don't want your hand this time, I'll save myself
Maybe I'll wake up for once, not tormented daily defeated by you
Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom, I'm dying again

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:05 am
User Image
❅ Emily ❅ Emilia Serene Dyfodwg ❅
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx *Muggleborn* *Hufflepuff* *Second Year* *Herbology Club* *Language Club* *Healthy Haunts Peer Counseling Group* *Hufflepuff Chaser*
Time: 2061-2062
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Emily blushed when Lem asked about her interest in Russian. She tapped the tip of her pointer fingers together and said looking up to Lem with hot cheeks, "Yeah... a friend... he speaks Russian and I thought it was nice if I could learn some of the basics. I get if no one else interested..." She ended waving her hands and glancing to Callum.

Callum huffed and said, "Won't hurt to know what a dirty Bratva might say about you."

Emily's green eyes blinked at him in confusion but decided to accept it as the older boy's rough demeanor. He really was the epitome of the low life in Dublin people talked about but from last year she did learn he wasn't dumb and could learn stuff if he wanted to. He was here by choice, afterall. Emily did hold her bag closer when he was around, though. She looked to Lem, "I guess it is up to whoever comes next."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }

User Image
                                                    Not with your brother, that I can do.
                                                    Though, we're here for you!
                                                    I think you'll find a whole new family in...

HUFFLEPUFF!

A"Cinnabun Gryffie"

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff