Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] General [Chat about life, Talk about Gaia, etc]
[D S C N] Hello got a discord server setup

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForbiddenCollector

Feral Bloodsucker

7,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 12:40 pm
Hello Am a new guy to this guild and saw you dint have a discord server setup. So got a basic one in place that mirrors the rules and setup of the guild forum. Have put in place the different bots like rockpuppy and such so you can have info on things in gaia and the tools to do other things.Will make it a clearing house of info and events.

So if want to join here is the link.
https://discord.gg/S8ntGsY  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:52 pm
WildWally
Hello Am a new guy to this guild and saw you dint have a discord server setup. So got a basic one in place that mirrors the rules and setup of the guild forum. Have put in place the different bots like rockpuppy and such so you can have info on things in gaia and the tools to do other things.Will make it a clearing house of info and events.

So if want to join here is the link.
https://discord.gg/S8ntGsY

Thank you very much, may I ask why the server is called gamer lounge, and if you have roles set up in the server? The captain and I have started a server she's waiting to make an announcement about, but we don't have any of the bots set up. I'm still new to discord.  

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

ForbiddenCollector

Feral Bloodsucker

7,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:54 pm
reason its called gamer lounge is to avoid confusion over if its a guild thing  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:56 pm
you can join discord am in it most of the time. and as for bots and such I been with discord since it started so know all the little tricks.  

ForbiddenCollector

Feral Bloodsucker

7,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Generous 100

HiddenMelon

Hilarious Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:25 pm
If the captain and crew member already have one in the works just waiting on announcement, personally i think its best to wait what the staff team are introducing.

That way we have 1 discord with the guild name and 1 just for 1 uniform place to go to.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 7:21 am
well the thing is this is something i setup a while ago and was offering . And since this guild is slow to move on anything from what i noticed so far can be weeks from now if even then. Its up and am linked with the other gaia discords so can plan and do stuff with active people. And as for the 1 guild server only thing. You never used discord since its common to have 4-10 group servers you are on.  

ForbiddenCollector

Feral Bloodsucker

7,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Generous 100

Misfit Thunder

Opinionated Speaker

25,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 8:33 am
WildWally
well the thing is this is something i setup a while ago and was offering . And since this guild is slow to move on anything from what i noticed so far can be weeks from now if even then. Its up and am linked with the other gaia discords so can plan and do stuff with active people. And as for the 1 guild server only thing. You never used discord since its common to have 4-10 group servers you are on.

Right, popping into this.

This really seems like a powerplay, trying to do stuff that the crew and leader are doing just so you can take the credit of "I did it, praise me!". Also, to insinuate that someone doesn't use discord is highly rude of you. I'm on Discord, I'm in 1 server. Linking your discord server with others is another powerplay from you. If I want to be in a Discord server for this guild, I'll be waiting for the actual owner of the guild to make it, not a random new member to do it because he thinks everything is going slow and wants to take credit for the work.

This has been "Epic Tear-downs with Thunder".  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 8:47 am
yea inactive replying to a thread like they rely care. 1st off no power play 2nd as it stands this is a dead guild not worth the time or effort to help, So as it stands will move on literally to any other guild since most want players and revolting discord invite link.  

ForbiddenCollector

Feral Bloodsucker

7,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Generous 100

Misfit Thunder

Opinionated Speaker

25,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:02 am
WildWally
yea inactive replying to a thread like they rely care. 1st off no power play 2nd as it stands this is a dead guild not worth the time or effort to help, So as it stands will move on literally to any other guild since most want players and revolting discord invite link.

It's a powerplay. You've been here, what, a few days like me? And you're already trying to take over the place as if you're the creator. Dead guild or not, I'd trust the crew and the leader over some high ego, small name guy. If people move on, cool. I'd prefer a close knit guild over a guild that only wants high numbers to boost their own egos. So, if you have a problem with a "slow dead guild", you're free to leave.

Tear-downs: 2.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:58 pm
I want to take a moment to add that the guild has just started to rebuild less than 2 weeks ago. ( i know because i got invited the day i rejoined gaia, 12 days ago).

All of us are either new or the old guild members coming back.

I think we should just calm down for a moment.

I will be locking this thread in the meantime to avoid any further confrontation and speak to our captain and crew about the matter.  

HiddenMelon

Hilarious Consumer

[✓] General [Chat about life, Talk about Gaia, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces