Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Sales Stable
*Notices your questions* [Questions?] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:21 pm
I have a multi-...part(?) question? It's more or less just me trying to narrow down what I want to do/how I want to do it buuut.

I have an oc that I was thinking of transforming into a soq. Boyo's here! I was wondering though, mainly about his head.

Would you be down to turn his head into a skull like he is?
If you do, what would that count as an edit? (Would it be heavy/extreme?)

If not then I would be a-okay to have his head be normal and have the skull be a mask instead. :0!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:35 pm
Mythi Red Panda
I have a multi-...part(?) question? It's more or less just me trying to narrow down what I want to do/how I want to do it buuut.

I have an oc that I was thinking of transforming into a soq. Boyo's here! I was wondering though, mainly about his head.

Would you be down to turn his head into a skull like he is?
If you do, what would that count as an edit? (Would it be heavy/extreme?)

If not then I would be a-okay to have his head be normal and have the skull be a mask instead. :0!

Hai.

Okay first off.
Skull pony, I can give it a damn good try with a lot of referencing and practice, it may take some extra time for me to get it right.

As for edit level, it could be either, it depends on the severity of his fluff and any other accessories. Basically, how would you want him to translate to a pony? Use your best judgement and I will try to edit accordingly! My way of doing fur is quite detailed so it can push things to the extreme side very quickly if edits are on the larger side.

I know it's a bit of a vague answer but I hope that helped a little! For ideas of how things are you could always dig up some samples of fur ponies that I've done from the past and present. I told myself I would simplify it to save my wrist but never did because it just looks better this way. x'D  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:04 pm
Gaia went down so we had a mini Q&A in the general chat of the discord

Q: can purewalkers go both with and without their pelts for markings?
A: ICly they only ever have their pelts attached to them but you can get an OOC version made where they have a hairstyle. So if they breed with a non-walker it can pass on.

Q: Can you help me figure out my bribe and what I should put on it?
A: I can't comment on your entries, as long as it's legal it's all good.

Q: oooh I see fluffy templates. Can those be requested in customs Yumi? OwO
A: Yes, they can be requested in regular cutsoms. biggrin
They are kirin templates that mind made.

Q:is the 'head down' / arched neck template for the males ....a requestable thing?
A: Yes it is!

Q:is gaia down?
A: YES IT IS! (If you're seeing this then no... haha.)

Q:Angry baking... is that how dark side cookies are made?
A: Yes it is!

Q:What edit level is X?
Please use your best judgement, there is a loose guide here but keep in mind that what is moderate on a full sized pony may be heavy on a mini. I like to add a lot of detail into my work so it can take some extra time, what is heavy to one colourist may be extreme to another so it's better to overshoot the estimation than undershoot especially where there are CC elements. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:26 pm
if offering items, do you want up to put the worth of those as well?  

Kiara Lime

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:49 pm
Kiara Lime
if offering items, do you want up to put the worth of those as well?

Ideally, if you are offering items I would like the full name of the item (because some things are easily confused >w<; ) and the average marketplace value next to it in brackets.

Item offer format
Item name (Average marketplace value)

I would also like for people to include an overall total in their submission somewhere if possible! (currency + the sum of item average marketplace value = overall total)

I understand that the average marketplace value can be a little off sometimes so I will be cross-referencing it with the current sell value as well.
Thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:41 pm
what's a vanilla breeding?  

Kiara Lime

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:53 pm
Kiara Lime
what's a vanilla breeding?

It's a breeding without twists.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:08 am
Just so I understand the format. heart

Our PM to your mule with the bribe offer would have only the offer amount, correct? Forms get posted in the designated thread.

So, if we try for multiple bribes, our PM would be something like: "Offer for X concept. Offer for Y concept. etc.", Maybe with the concept linking to the corresponding forms posted in the thread to make it easy for you?

Also, even if someone submits multiple up to the full 5 bribe offers, they'd still only win 1 slot at a time with no back-to-back wins, correct?

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:58 am
-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Apologies, this will be a lot to read!

Correct for the first part, in summary:
- Offers go to the mule.
- Forms go to the thread (which is notmopen just yet).
- A person can win upto 5 bribes (explaintion below)

You have a couple of options:
There are variations on these two options but it's upto you guys to communicate to me how you want to swing it.
You can give an offer for each concept (as always, only offer what you can afford, be honest and keep in mind the fact that I have the potential to not just pick up one thing)
OR
You can give one catch all offer and I choose one of your concepts.

If you choose to offer for each concept, it would be very helpful when you offer if you could let me know by concept number (1 to 5) and what it is (breeding or custom). Otherwise I can't tell. ;;

In this version (see below for comparison about big bribe types), technically a person could win all bribes but I do think because bribes are so rare that it's a bit much so I limited it to 5 slots (which is 25% of the total slots on offer...still a lot right biggrin ). I do want to try and spread things around a little more than having just one person win.

It means things like:
- people can quest mated pairs,
- people could win a recustom and a slot for a customed mate,
- people could add an extra mock child to their breeding* to take up a another slot if they wanted (but I will let them know if I also want to take on the extra mock because it is an extra slot)
- people could quest non-twin siblings, half siblings or cousins
- many other possibilities, you just have to dream it!

*Note on breedings:
If the child is a completely custom mock, it takes up one of your 5 forms, if the child is a CC twin from the breeding you can add the mock modifier to the breeding form.

I'd like to let you know that this is not a bribe month like Mindsend's bribes of 2015, it is in fact the classic big bribe format. Bare bones comparison below:

Bribe month:
-pick things up one at a time,
-finish in a month,
-20 slots minimum
-a person can only win one bribe
-great for fast colourists

Classic Big Bribe:
- 20 slots max,
- pick things up however you want,
- a single person can win all bribes (but in my case I have set a limitation)
- great for all colourists (including slow ones like me)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:09 am
I see. heart Thank you, Yumi!

So since your bribes are the sort where you fill up your 20 slots and then have (i'm assuming) at least the 6 months the shop gives to finish them all, the whole "can't win back to back" thing is moot. xd

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:12 am
-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-
I see. heart Thank you, Yumi!

So since your bribes are the sort where you fill up your 20 slots and then have (i'm assuming) at least the 6 months the shop gives to finish them all, the whole "can't win back to back" thing is moot. xd
Indeed!

I also do apologise for my spelling mistakes, for some reason Gaia keeps on throwing up and error when I try to submit a correction.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:14 am
Yumitoko II
Indeed!

I also do apologise for my spelling mistakes, for some reason Gaia keeps on throwing up and error when I try to submit a correction.

Awesome, thank you. whee No worries, I didn't notice! heart  

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:14 am
I'm screaming at these errors that I cannot edit. 😱 I'm going to blame it on fat fingers and autocorrect. -throws iPad out of the window-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:16 am
It's not just you, I tried to edit that last post to say that I was guessing you meant the "notmopen" and thought it was just an mmph thrown in there for flavor. xd heart BUt NOOOooOoo.

Empty batch command or something, can't edit. *flails at Gaia*

Anyway, thank you for the clarifications. heart

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:11 am
Since you have it where you can win multiple bribe slots should people include if their offer is intended for one win?  
Sales Stable

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff