Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Sales Stable
*Notices your questions* [Questions?] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:12 am
Yumitoko II

Wasn't sure where to put this but I have edited my post on Pg. 2 of the bribe thread as the couple I posted is no longer LL.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:14 am
Lady Argentum Draconis
Yumitoko II

Wasn't sure where to put this but I have edited my post on Pg. 2 of the bribe thread as the couple I posted is no longer LL.
Noted! Congratulations!  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:05 am
Hi Yumi,

Is it possible for me to bribe for a completely CC pony?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:40 am
muffled_undertone
Hi Yumi,

Yes! You can bribe for a completely CC pony if you would like to!  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:03 am
Yumitoko II
muffled_undertone
Hi Yumi,

Yes! You can bribe for a completely CC pony if you would like to!
Yay! Thank you! emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:33 pm
For group bribe contributions (toward Herd Helpers), if the contributor(s) aren't going for any bribes, do they still need to make a post (since it kinda counts as a slot for them) or do I just tell you who the contributor(s) are and we can leave it at that?  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:04 pm
Inari Miko
For group bribe contributions (toward Herd Helpers), if the contributor(s) aren't going for any bribes, do they still need to make a post (since it kinda counts as a slot for them) or do I just tell you who the contributor(s) are and we can leave it at that?

Hello!
If they are not going for any other bribes then they do not need to post! This is only for people who have other concepts that they are going for individually (as well as the group bribe / a bribe being funded by more than one person). biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:11 pm
Greetings!! Question time.

If I want a commercial cosplay custom of a game character, would it be possible to get a twin of them with a different skin (typically an identical looking character, with different colors/themes/outfits) from the same game?  

Lunadriel

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:59 am
Lunadriel
Greetings!! Question time.

If I want a commercial cosplay custom of a game character, would it be possible to get a twin of them with a different skin (typically an identical looking character, with different colors/themes/outfits) from the same game?
Hello! I haven't found anything in the rules that say you can't... as long as they're not exactly the same for example duplicated without any changes in edit or colour or whatever you'd like to change. I've seen some people with OCs that are recolours of commercial characters before (outside of soquili), especially wildlife based things like pokemon breeds and some with recolours non-wildlife cosplays like sonic. Small changes may be enough to make them count as another character. It's not something I've considered, to be honest. 🤔

If it's a character with a different outfit (assuming the change is substantial) they could not be entered for together in customs because of the "90% similarity or greater. Small variations are allowed" rule but they could be asked for as separate slots in bribes. If the outfit changes are only a couple of different accessories they could be asked for together.

(I'm counting clothing and accessories as different things:
- Clothing for me refers to things that cover a larger part of the body like a shirt or a coat or large plated armor,etc.
- Accessories are like hair clips, a small scarf, leg bandages, feathers, earrings, flowers,a veil, a mask, etc....smaller things.)

90% similarity or greater. Small variations are allowed, see Possible Variations, below.

Does not count for similarity (these are "free" variants so to speak.)
• Matching but uniquely drawn Hairstyles (ex. both have long hair, but one has it over the shoulder and the other loose to the ground.)
• Matching but uniquely drawn Breed Traits (ex. two different tail poses.)
• Genders (m/m, m/f, f/f are all allowed)
• Different Accessories

Possible Variations for your 10% difference
• Palette swaps (one is red, one is blue) or reversed colors (yin/yang)
• Small changes in pattern (ex. one has a mark the other does not, or one has a sun, the other a moon)
• Different breeds or different combinations of crossbreed traits
• Different hairstyles

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:49 pm
Yumitoko II
Wanted to give you a heads up that I edited my entry up some Figured i'd let you know so you can make any changes you need to the lists  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:02 pm
Always possible I missed it on the front page, but would you consider doing a familiar breeding? Didn't see it as an option and it's still a relatively new change so wasn't sure, or if you were even interested in them.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:32 pm
lysia_nyteblade

I'll change it for your reference when I next do the list thank you!

odet amo

Oh my gosh, I totally forgot about this change! Yes, this is allowed! biggrin
I have not done much in the way of familiar breedings but hopefully, my pony work is sufficient enough as an example.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:30 am
Heya Yumi!
Of the breeding modifiers listed, there is a section that says 'pick one.' There are a lot of options after that heading in the same post. In particular, I wanted to know if that means if we are to choose between twists and mock-children? And for that matter, if we are to choose between the different kinds of twists?

Quoting the section in question:
Quote:
Choose One: (optional)
Mystery Mock children (twins):
[size=16][color=teal][b]I'm seeing double 👀[/b][/color][/size]
[i](Reminder: This counts as a seperate bribe slot and you don't get to choose which child(ren) we twin for you.)[/i]
[b]Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?:[/b] y/n
[b]Does owner of parent 2 want a mockchild?:[/b]y/n

Poly Group
Please note that this should only be used if BOTH Soq trying for the breeding are part of the same poly-group! If one of the partners is not part of the poly-group, than it is considered a fling/surrogate and this heading should not be used! Please place this at the very top of your form.
[align=center][size=16][b][color=#A5DF00]There's More To Love! Poly-Group Here![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Poly Group Agreement:[/b] Please post the agreement of ALL poly-members! Either the lifemate agreement of the group, or the non-lifemate poly-permission!
[b]Please List All Eligible Poly-Group Members Certs:[/b] [url=CERT HERE]NAME[/url] [url=CERT HERE]NAME[/url][/align]

Twists
Quote:
Summer Twists
Summer Twisted Tunnel of Love
If you'd like twists added to your breeding, fill out the modifier below.

[size=18][color=mediumturquoise][b]SUMMER TROPICAL TIKI TUNNEL OF LOVE[/b][/color][/size]

Are you willing to risk getting summer-inspired traits?: Yes/No
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V:

List 3 phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children:

Summer Tropical Tunnel of Love Modifiers
For those worried about getting twists they wouldn't be happy with, please add the form below. Please be concise and just answer yes or no.

Please keep in mind, attempting to box a colorist in by saying no to all but one or two or so things might result in a breeding without any twists at all.
Please also keep in mind that colorist preferences differ and the form is open to interpretation.
To see examples of what some sections could cover (just ideas, no guarantees), see below:
Breed/Body Traits:
- Tropical/summer colors --- (ex. bright colors, sunset, colors relating to the things below: water, jungles, volcanoes/fire, etc.)
- Tropical/summer makings --- (ex. jaguar spots, "feather texture" coloring, tribal, etc.)
- Elemental and Environmental Inspired Traits --- ((traits based on the elements as well as flora, fauna and geography of the tropical variety)
Themes & Accessories
- Beach/ocean accessories --- (shells, coral accessories, sharkteeth, umbrellas, sea glass jewelry, etc.)
- Flower/plant accessories --- (tropical fruits, hibiscus, palm fronds, plumerias, flower necklaces, etc.)
- Island/tiki accessories --- (tiki masks, grass bracelets, unique torches, lanterns, etc.)
- Mesoamerican accessories --- (ex. jewelry, feathers, arrowheads, etc.)

Note: the "companion animals" category is very broad, and includes everything from fruit bats, to tropical birds (toucans, conures, etc.), to tropical mammals (small leopards, small tapirs, etc.), to tropical aquatics (fish, nautilus, jellyfish, seashorse for aquatic breeds, as well as octopus, crab, etc. for aquatic soquili and other breeds), to tropical amphibians & reptiles (lizards, turtles, snakes, etc.) and so forth. If you would like companion animals but want to avoid certain types, state that in the phobia list please.

Twisted Tunnel of Summer Love Modifiers
For those worried about getting twists they wouldn't be happy with, please add the form below.

[size=18][color=mediumturquoise][b]NOT TOO MUCH SUMMER D8[/b][/color][/size]

[size=11]Breed/Body Traits & Mutations
~~~ Tropical/summer colors?: Yes / No
~~~ Tropical/summer markings?: Yes / No
~~~ Elemental and Environmental Inspired traits: Yes / No
~~~ Tropical animal-inspired: Yes / No

Themes & Accessories
~~~ Beach/ocean accessories?: Yes / No
~~~ Flower/plant accessories?: Yes / No
~~~ Island/tiki accessories?: Yes / No
~~~ Mesoamerican accessories?: Yes / No
~~~ Piercings?: Yes / No
~~~ Tattoos?: Yes / No
~~~ Tropical companion animals?: Yes / No
[/size]

Quote:
Halloween Twists
If you want spooky babies!
[size=18][color=#A5DF00][b]TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE[/b][/color][/size]

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations?: Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes/No

List 3 phobias you personally have and thus do not want to be added to the Children:

Twisted Tunnel of Love Modifiers
For those worried about getting twists they wouldn't be happy with, please add the form below. Mine is a bit different than the usual, so please fill out mine. ((Credit to Yuki, ty! <3 ))

[size=18][color=#A5DF00][b]IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8[/b][/color][/size]
Mutations
~~~ Do you like undead/bone mutations?:
~~~ Do you like non-existent species tails?:
~~~ Do you like mutant feet?:
~~~ Do you like extra eyes/mouths/body horror?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Themes
~~~ Do you like the use of blood?:
~~~ Do you like gore?:
~~~ Do you like bones as an accessory?:
~~~ Do you like demonic or occult imagery?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: [/size]

If you're okay with Vanilla or Twists
If you are okay with me doing twists or just a vanilla breeding and don't really mind which I go with, let me know by adding this modifier. If you don't add this, I'll assume that you only want twists when considering your form.
[size=18][color=red][b]Go with the flow![/b][/color][/size]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:28 am
Melomar

That is correct. You choose if you want twists or mocks.

If you choose twists, you choose which ones you would like. I can do combined twists technically but I don't feel like I'm very good at combining themes in a tasteful way. If you put both twists, I may choose between one or the other.

If you add the go with the flow modification to your form with the twists it will give me the option to decide whether to do twists or not. I have noticed some folk have added this modifier without adding the twist forms, in that case, they would just get a vanilla breeding.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:48 pm
Yumi, I noticed on the list on the front page that you had me down as not having a form for number 5. I filled out 5 forms, is there something wrong with one of them?

Sales Stable

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff