Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] General [Chat about life, Talk about Gaia, etc]
Chat with Chess~ Let's be friends! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RandomUser589

Mewling Kitten

19,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:09 pm
Cheshire Lawliet Hearts
SleighBeggyChise

That's good though. At least you tried the class and decided you didn't like it. There are some people who decide they don't like it before they even try it.
I took an art class in high school and I learned I could do some realism and tested different mediums out. I hated watercolor and paints back then because I couldn't figure them out. I was too impatient. I tried out paints again recently and fell in love with them. I'd like to paint more once I get a little further into my schoolwork. At least in the degree I'm getting, we can show our own styles and improve in other areas.
Food art is always an awesome thing to see. I get sucked into watching cake and cookie videos for hours on youtube.
yup. I dont think i would be able to try that again though sadly lol but that awesome you like paints and decided to try it again. I want to acutally start colouring my art as well but im scared of ruining it after i colour. I always had hard time matching the colours. XD cool. Yeah it is. I love those anime pancakes im jello of those. I think i might watch them as well. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:03 pm
SleighBeggyChise

A lot of artists will scan their art and reprint it to color. You can also make thumbnails to color swatch on. If you have issues with figuring out color combos, look for color schemes online or even checking out natural color combos (plants, land, sky, etc). I enjoy playing with new colors. I use to hate a few colors, but the more I work with them, the more I enjoy them.
I'm finally home from the trip to visit family and the funeral. I stressed a bit because I couldn't work on my assignments as much as I wanted to so I did them last minute when I got home. I finished 3 assignments in 5 hours and they are due in an hour lol so I made it.  

Unsure Future

Shameless Dreamer

13,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200

RandomUser589

Mewling Kitten

19,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:01 am
Cheshire Lawliet Hearts
SleighBeggyChise

A lot of artists will scan their art and reprint it to color. You can also make thumbnails to color swatch on. If you have issues with figuring out color combos, look for color schemes online or even checking out natural color combos (plants, land, sky, etc). I enjoy playing with new colors. I use to hate a few colors, but the more I work with them, the more I enjoy them.
I'm finally home from the trip to visit family and the funeral. I stressed a bit because I couldn't work on my assignments as much as I wanted to so I did them last minute when I got home. I finished 3 assignments in 5 hours and they are due in an hour lol so I made it.

oh cool. i guess i should try that. And nice. i will do that. And i enjoy doing it as well but it always looked terrible xD well thats always good sorry for late reply been a bit busy. that good. aww that sucks about the assignments but thank goodness you made it in time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:23 pm
SleighBeggyChise

You can take your time in replying. I'm doing random stuff that's keeping me busy.
I just sifted through a bunch of artists' business cards that I've saved from like 4 conventions. I need to make a new Tumblr and a twitter ;-; I didn't want to but it seems people use both of those a lot.
How old are your kids? I remember you mentioning them c:  

Unsure Future

Shameless Dreamer

13,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kekoa Yanira

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:04 pm
Hello  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:53 pm
Kekoa Yanira
Hello

Hello! Sorry, I don't know how I never saw this response. How are you?  

Unsure Future

Shameless Dreamer

13,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200

Unsure Future

Shameless Dreamer

13,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:56 pm
Welp, my relationship looks non-existent now. We kinda decided to split?  
[✓] General [Chat about life, Talk about Gaia, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff