Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》DARK MATCHES
Big Riley vs ??? Open Challenge Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:51 am
Rap music suddenly begins to play.

" You dont want war!"

The 7ft tall black man walks out from behind the curtain. He looks around at the crowd and cracks his neck as he slowly walks down the ramp.

" On his way to the ring, weighing 390 pounds, from Virgina Beach,Virgina...The Black Titan...BIG RILEYYYYY"

He stops in front of the ring and flexes showing off his muscles. He climbs into the ring and walks around menacingly. He flexes his muscles again before going to the ropes and shakes them, shaking the whole damn ring!

Afterwards, Riley grabs a mic given to him. "I'm back CWF...no I should say I've been back. Its just the people upstairs don't want to put me in matches, have me on the shows or hell even put me on the god damn website" he says, stomping around the ring.

"And every time I ask, they always give me the same bullsh*t excuse. 'Oh we just don't have a spot for you right now. Just be paitent'. Screw that sh*t son. I came to the CWF to kick a**, win titles and dominate" Riley says looking pissed and looking over the crowd.

"Your gonna pick some little skinny, pasty a** white boy Joey Garcia to be the face of your company? Your gonna have a man I beat in my first match, Matt Gennison, run around saying he's unbeatable? Naw, man. I ain't playing those games!" he yells out, getting both booed and cheered by the crowd now.

"So this may be before the show, it may not be televised and hell it won't go down in the record books but I'm issuing an open challenge to any skinny, piece of garbage that want to have a go at the Black Titan, Big Riley!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stephanie McMahon's theme song would play out through the PA system, out of surprise for everyone in the arena as the attention would now be turned towards the entrance ramp. She would appear out on the stage with a microphone in hand, and a bag in the shape of a championship belt in the other, being greeted to a number of cheers and boo's. A mixed reaction, mostly. After her theme song played out for a bit and her nameplate hovered over on the screen on camera, she would then raise the microphone up to her lips and begin to speak once everyone quited down a bit and her theme song stopped playing. "You know what, Riley? it's great to see you take a stand here in CWF. Usually, people don't speak up, but here you are. And I admire that. But sometimes your mouth can get you in trouble. In this bag that I have, is something that'll spice up CWF a bit, and your just the man I want doing that. Inside of this bag, holds the CWF HAAAARD-COOORE CHAAAMPIONSHIP!" Stephanie would say, putting much emphasis onto her voice, nearly killing her throat saying that, as the audience would now begin to cheer as we were about to step back into CWF's Attitude era one more time, it seemed. "ehem. Anyways. Your opponent? your opponent, is someone who has been signed, but has been waiting for a match as well. Your opponent is that man! and this match is now a falls count anywhere match for the CWF Hardcore Championship!" Stephanie would say, pointing over to the crowd, with the attention now turning towards the stands.

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

its Tommy Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:59 am

"Alone" by Exit 2 Enter" would play out through the PA system as the audience would pop to their feet after hearing Stephanie McMahon's words and waiting for a theme song to hit, and it would be the heart and soul himself would make an appearance in CWF! Coming through the crowd with a trash can in one hand and swinging a Singapore stick in the other, as the audience would have shocked and happy expressions on their faces trying to touch Tommy Dreamer as he made his way down to the ring. He would come through the timekeeper's area and around as the announcer would then announce. "The following contest is schedule for one fall and it is a FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH! for the CWF Hardcore Championship! introducing his opponent, from Yonkers New York, weighing in a 265 pounds... Tommy Dreamer!"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:44 pm
Riley would pace back and forth in the ring as Steph made her announcement. He seemed happy at first but then upset they weren't just giving him the title as Tommy Dreamer made his way out. Stomping his foot he backs up, waiting for Dreamer to get in and start this Hardcore Match!  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

its Tommy Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:37 pm
Tommy Dreamer would throw the trash can in the ring after Riley stepped back! he would then roll in with the kendo stick in hand and look to swing it at Riley's leg as the referee would now call for the bell for the match to start!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:43 pm
Riley's massive leg is hit! He is forced to back up towards the ropes as Tommy goes the smart route and attacks the big mans base!  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

its Tommy Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:45 pm
Now that Riley was up against the ropes, Tommy Dreamer would continue to send rapid shots to random parts of his body!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:46 pm
Riley is forced to cover up as Dreamer hits with Kendo Shots! Getting mad he attempts to try and shove Dreamer away as hard as possible!  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

its Tommy Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:48 pm
Dreamer would be shoved away, landing to the canvas and dropping the Singapore cane in the process! from the massive strength of Big Riley, Dreamer was now on the mat, as he held his back trying to get back up!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:50 pm
Riley goes over and grabs the kendo stick. Picking it up, he think about using it...but instead snaps it over his and throws it out of the ring! Looking to Dreamer, he goes over and tries to pick him up by the throat!  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

its Tommy Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:53 pm
The audience would begin to boo at what Riley did! afterwards, Dreamer would be grabbed by his throat and hoisted up with ease, with his chin tucked from the pressure of the grab!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:55 pm
Riley begins talking smack "You think your tough old man?! You ain't got sh*it!" he says trying to force Dreamer back and throw him over the ropes to the outside!  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

its Tommy Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:57 pm
After all that spit flew into Tommy's face, with the breath of a thousand asses, Dreamer would then fly over the top rope and land straight to the floor with a nasty thud, smacking the floor!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:59 pm
Riley would get out of the ring, slowly. Standing over Dreamer he goes to try and pick the man up again!  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

its Tommy Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:00 pm
Tommy was picked up by Riley, a little stunned after being tossed out of the ring!  
[CWF™] 》DARK MATCHES

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff