Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Accurate Guesses each day?
  All five
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:53 pm
The first five people each day can post five items and amounts. (example: 32 Rosales' Cape)
I will then post screenshots of all five items searched in my inventory (numbers will be blanked out). If you get the exact amount, you get it.

The amounts will range from 1-50. If there are more than 50 of the named item, indicating 50+ will be considered successful. But by indicating 50+ you will receive only 10 of said item. (excludes game items)

Equip, Special, Game and Aquarium items are all up for grabs.

If anyone is interested in game items (bugs, fish, junk, anything that's in the "game" tab) you may guess up to four items in a single post, if two or more are correct, all four item stacks will be granted to you. Any game item stack over 300 being within 50 is considered successful.

So, Day 1's guesses are open now. I'll get screencaps later tonight.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:19 pm
Screenshots (up to 5 per day):
1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:20 am
You know what? it'll make more sense after the first day of guesses.

Oh, one hint for all of you, as you have nothing to go on for what items I may or may not have,

Don't be afraid to use a common keyword like Angelic, Demonic, or the name that is shared in an item that has gotten recolors. That will be a quick way to see some items in my inventory even if you won't know how many of each. Use the previous days screencaps as hints.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:16 pm
plenty of items to guess on.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

the Lonely Pheonix

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:25 am
Um... *scratches head* I don't even know the names of items anymore so this's gonna make it a lot more difficult...

50+ pebbo feeder?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:59 pm
Zphal
Um... *scratches head* I don't even know the names of items anymore so this's gonna make it a lot more difficult...

50+ pebbo feeder?

It's a game item, you are able to guess four game items at a time.

So, uh, technically your guess is incorrect because there are three different "Pebbo Feeder" fish. But you know that I have them. Were you going to guess three more game items?  

the Lonely Pheonix

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:01 pm
I'll keep the screenshots for awhile, but, you all should know that the amounts can change as daily chance happens.

Might do a few free screenshots later tonight. some basic keywords that might intrigue people.
Angelic, Demonic, Wing, and...... I dunno, those seem like they'd still be popular? astra perhaps?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:49 pm
A freebie. searching the word Angelic.
I guess this is just as much a test on how much you know items, as it is a way to give away whatever you can think of that I own.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:57 am
the Lonely Pheonix
Zphal

50+ pebbo feeder?

So, uh, technically your guess is incorrect because there are three different "Pebbo Feeder" fish. But you know that I have them. Were you going to guess three more game items?

Oh. I was under the impression we didn't have to be specific with your "angelic" example. Since no item is simply called "Angelic" on its own. Just got confused is all.

I'd guess "50+ Black Castaway Shirt" except in no way do I want those. (But I did just get one with DC so it becomes an obvious ask. xd )

50+ Driftwood
50+ Tin Can
50+ Big Old Tire
50+ Old Boot  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:07 pm
Zphal
the Lonely Pheonix
Zphal

50+ pebbo feeder?

Oh. I was under the impression we didn't have to be specific with your "angelic" example. Since no item is simply called "Angelic" on its own. Just got confused is all.

I'd guess "50+ Black Castaway Shirt" except in no way do I want those. (But I did just get one with DC so it becomes an obvious ask. xd )

50+ Driftwood
50+ Tin Can
50+ Big Old Tire
50+ Old Boot

The idea of a generic guess is to see some of the inventory.  

the Lonely Pheonix

the Lonely Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:11 pm
50+ Driftwood
50+ Tin Can
50+ Big Old Tire
50+ Old Boot

You're in luck. the Tire and Boot are in fact 50+  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:23 pm
Yeah, this is one of those points of "being out of the loop, having someone else clarify the rules a bit.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:08 pm
the Lonely Pheonix
50+ Driftwood
50+ Tin Can
50+ Big Old Tire
50+ Old Boot

Ooh boy! I guess I'll guess again on the cans and driftwood tomorrow. xp We have to hit the number dead-on, eh?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:18 pm
Zphal
the Lonely Pheonix
50+ Driftwood
50+ Tin Can
50+ Big Old Tire
50+ Old Boot

Ooh boy! I guess I'll guess again on the cans and driftwood tomorrow. xp We have to hit the number dead-on, eh?
No, I searched for Tin Cans and Driftwood. You got two, so that's all four game items listed.

Though.... no tin cans as you will have noticed in the trade.
and oddly only 4 driftwood.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:53 pm
Zphal
the Lonely Pheonix
50+ Driftwood
50+ Tin Can
50+ Big Old Tire
50+ Old Boot

Oh, and... for the game items, I figured I'd be generous for the first few days.
Probably come friday or saturday I'll switch to having to be within 50.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff