Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Etoile Housing District
1103: Ceres Calisto Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:24 pm
User Image

C E R E Sxxx C A L I S T O
The Protective Dryad
Dryad Form:
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

While her fiancé was up sneaking around the house, getting things set up for their first Christmas Eve together, the pregnant Dryad spent all that time sleeping. Since Driz was a master at stealth, she didn't even stir in her sleep when he first left their bed. Who knew being pregnant was somewhat exhausting? Hell, this was most likely a precursor before the baby was actually born, then it would probably be a full time job! Eventually, Ceres stirred awake, eyes fluttering open as they slowly glanced around the room. She caught Driz from her peripheral and smiled sweetly. "Oh... good morning, sweetie~" Ceres greeted sleepily as she got herself to sit up into a stretch. Her long brown hair was slightly tussled and messy, as well were the long sleeves to her night gown. However, she got those back into proper position as she slid herself off the bed. "Merry Christmas! I hope you're excited." Ceres hobbled over towards him, hand on her belly as the other hand gently stroked the side of his face.

It was their first Christmas together! She honestly couldn't wait for him to open up her gifts. Most, if not all, of his were handmade. She didn't have a job anymore, so with Driz being the only one with a main income and with the baby on the way, she thought it was best to not spend too much. Besides, handmade gifts were equally as good, right? Ceres picked up a lot of crafting skills, so she was curious and a bit nervous to see what her hubby would think of it. Before she could even bring up gift exchanges, though, the smell of breakfast caught her attention. "Oh, honey! Thank you, but you didn't have to do it all alone. Me and the baby could've helped~" The last part was a joke, but it was still fun to think of small things like cooking becoming a family matter.

☆ mood: Cheerfulxxx☆ company: Drizxxx☆ house: 1118 Etoilexxx☆ ooc:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:02 am
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image
`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
A Secret Missive I Am A Drow My Voice Home Base: 1110 Etoile District My Occupation: Potions Cashier
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

”Good morning my loves.” He didn’t know when the child would come, but he or she was affecting his wife so much it seemed illogical to not count the child as a separate person. ”Is there a word for both nervous and excited? It’s so unlike anything I’ve ever celebrated before. I just don’t want to mess it up for you.” He nuzzled against her hand, relishing in the gentle physical contact he hadn’t experienced until he came to Soleil. ”You two already had to take care of me while I was injured, it’s about time I got back in to help you both out. Besides, who knows how long it will be before you need to truly take it easy and rest. Who knows, if our little one keeps growing as fast as they are, you might have to stay in bed.” He hoped that would not be the case, Ceres really deserved an easier time with her very first child. ”Now, why don’t you settle down somewhere, in bed if you wish, and enjoy your breakfast. I’m sure if there is a little Ceres in there, he or she is going to start getting fussy until food is delivered.” Wherever she chose to settle, he set her breakfast by her and her drink upon whatever surface was most convenient. He sat down beside her, and as unobtrusively as he could, he rested his hand upon her belly, curious if he would feel anything. Even if he didn’t, feeling her soft warm skin stretched over the gentle dome in which their cild grew filled him with a sense of peace and hope.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Comrades: Ceres & baby My Status: Engaged to Ceres Calisto Demeanor: Joyful Pain: ⚕︎ Obviously Obsessed with Ceres:

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:49 pm
User Image

C E R E Sxxx C A L I S T O
The Protective Dryad
Dryad Form:
User Image

Her husband-to-be was really such a sweetheart. She felt so lucky and so loved! "This is our first be holiday together, so I can see how nerve wrecking it can be. But I'm excited! I hope you like the gifts~" The dryad replied as she gave her hubby a soft smooch on the cheek and lips. Before she could even say anything else, her stomach rumbled from hunger. Not only for herself, but her little on, too! "Heh~ Let's eat in the kitchen. I should probably stretch my legs and walk around a bit." Ceres' hand reached down to interlock with Driz's as the pair went down the stairs and towards the kitchen to the food. Already, the sweet and savory aroma of pancakes with bacon had the pregnant woman almost drooling. Food first, then gift exchanging after! As she ate, the baby seemed to kick against her stomach happily. It didn't hurt, but it definitely caught her attention. "Seems like someone's enjoying the food, too." Before the kicks had stopped, Ceres managed to shift Driz's hand over a little to the right side of her stomach to where the kicks could really be felt.

Breakfast was quickly finished up - of course, some of it being shared with Driz - and it was gift time! Moving over towards the living room, Ceres was delighted to see the tree being full of gifts. Waddling over to the little hiding spot that she kept Driz's gifts in, she pulled out multiple neatly wrapped boxes and set them under the tree, too. It was... a little difficult with bending down and trying to get back up, so Ceres just found a comfy spot on the ground to plop down on. "Here~ Open this one up first, honey." It was a small sized box, but inside was a pair of matching dagger holders. The smaller one, meant for their child, had a little plastic toy dagger that lit up, but it was a cute little gift that she thought to do. Since she couldn't work, Ceres ended up learning how to craft a few small things out of leather. It was a little tricky getting the stitching and stuff together, but hopefully he liked it in the end.

☆ mood: Cheerfulxxx☆ company: Drizxxx☆ house: 1118 Etoilexxx☆ ooc:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:41 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נαиυαяч ②⑤тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑦④
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:42 am
User Image
User Image

Shivering lightly, the moonelf made his way through the streets to get to the Etoile District. He was wrapped up warm, despite it not actually freezing at this moment. To be honest, Ayluin still wasn’t used to this cold climate as opposed to the one he was used to back at his old home. Until he came to Soleil, he had never even seen snow except for in books on pictures. Still, he braved the weather sometimes. To meet his friend Drizz to train for example as they had a few days ago. Or to do groceries. Or like today, to visit another friend. Truthfully, he could be meeting two friends depending but he also wanted to check up on Ceres. He looked ahead of him as he came around another turn and smiled a bit. There was the house he was walking towards. The home of his friends Drizz and Ceres. He knew them both and had become fond of both as well. He glanced over his shoulder to the rough direction that was his home which he shared with Erik. The elf wasn’t sure what to expect there now. But time would reveal all that as it always would.

With a few more steps he made it into the front of the house and he stretched out his arm and knocked three times on the door before he stood back a bit and waited. At least, he had always learned it was respectful to not keep standing right on top of the door once you knocked or rang the bell. Unnecessary perhaps, but Ayluin still had much of his manners that he had long followed back when he was still the Crownprince of Saela. Even though he shrugged off that title for a while now. In testament, the symbol on his forehead had dulled to where it could barely be noted still and it faded more so the more he took a distance from his old home. He waited patiently for someone to open the door as he glanced over the other buildings. They were all really colorful here, that was for certain. And he always liked the docks for a walkway, though he would still not trade it for his Pasadena Residence, his new home.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Address : 1203 Pasadena]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Etoile] xxx

[With : To be determined] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

[Notables : special or eye catching things on Ay]
Royal mark on his forehead.

"Ay speaking"
OOC: Words Words xxx
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

Quotes: xxx