Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Etoile Housing District
1103: Ceres Calisto Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:46 pm
“Katze Allemon-Schatten“

((Writing this from my phone so that’s why it doesn’t have a posting format right now))

It was such a special day for the pregnant dryad! It was her and her fiancé’s FIRST Valentine’s Day! Ceres was so giddy about her secret surprise that it was hard to play it off lowkey for Driz before he had left for work. While he was away, this little woman was doing her best getting everything prepared and set up for tonight’s dinner. Certain tasks were a bit more difficult to do thanks to her growing bundle of joy. Their child was growing so much as of late! Her belly was swollen to a considerable amount and the babe was much more active. Bending down to even doing the simplest of things was turning to be a tedious chore. Still, everything was worth it to see a smile on her future hubby’s face.

Ceres did her best cleaning up the place and arranging new flowers about their home. As soon as that was out of the way, she waddled her way into the kitchen to start dinner. ”I bet he’ll be so proud to see how far I’ve come along with cooking now~” Before their time together, cooking with the stove and oven was a difficult obstacle to overcome. While her fear of fire was still there, Driz definitely helped Ceres in being a bit more brave! And why not surprise him with a home cooked dinner for once? Spaghetti and meatballs was simple enough to do, along with garlic bread on the side with a small salad. And for dessert? Clearly it would be his favorite: oranges!

With dinner prepared and some small candles lit up, all she had to do was wait for her love to come home!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:23 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image
`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
A Secret Missive I Am A Drow My Voice Home Base: 1110 Etoile District My Occupation: Potions Cashier
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Was St Valentine’s Day supposed to be mildly stressful? Perhaps not in ye olden days, but Driz was certain it had become so for many a couple ages ago. He had never heard of the holiday until Ceres mentioned it, and he had asked her many questions about the holiday. Though it would have been a fruitful conversation, he couldn’t exactly ask her what he should get and/or do for her, so he had been researching as best he could, which was not too well given he had very few (read one) friends and his reading skills were still limited. Giving flowers and candy were common practices he had heard, but he didn’t dare bring cut flowers into the house, it was almost like bringing poorly constructed taxidermy in. Candy was a strong consideration, but something about stopping by a store and grabbing something just did not sound particularly heartfelt. Falling back on his skills wasn’t the best choice either: he could fight, he could perform first aid, he was an expert with poisons, and he could pull off an assassination perfectly. Yeah, real crowd pleasers for his gentle wife. Uh…fiancée. Right, they hadn’t gotten married yet. He kept forgetting that little fact. While that could make for an incredible surprise, it might come a little too swiftly and fluster her overly much. Nope, for his very first V-Day he would try to do something perhaps simple but that he knew she would appreciate. The night before he had hidden a few scented candles under furniture in the bedroom along with a massage oil he had crafted himself (who knew herbal cures could serve that purpose). Tonight after dinner he would pull everything out and give her a full body massage, a one-handed one, but he was going to do the best he could. Also last night he had made a few treats for her, chocolate candies and little cakes, that didn’t look the best but he thought she would find them tasty. He didn’t, obviously, fresh fruit was as sweet as he could withstand, but someone more accustomed to sugar would like them. After making them he had had to air the house out lest she get suspicious, but she didn’t mention it that morning so perhaps he had succeeded? Those he had put in a tin and asked the plants to help him keep it hidden whilst he was away. Hearing it was a present for their bestie convinced them to do their best. Or so he thought, he couldn’t actually understand them in the slightest.

First thing he would need to do is fix dinner, though his steps were weary and slow. Gone were the days when he could feel just as fresh after an hour of meditation as after eight hours. ”Ah well, I’ll be able to sleep easy knowing I’ve pleased her.” However the moment he opened the door he realized dinner wasn’t exactly a thing he would need to worry about. The room was a bit dimmer than usual, it seemed it was being lit by candles. Were they trying to conserve electricity? He looked for Ceres and found her easily enough. Before anything else he would make sure to give her a kiss. No matter what time he left the house or returned, he always made sure to give her a kiss so she would know how much he loved her, and, well, if he happened to up and die he would not have that regret weighing upon his spirit. ”You have been very busy, Ceres my love, I hope you didn’t work yourself too hard.”

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Comrades: Ceres My Status: Engaged to Ceres Calisto Demeanor: Surprised Pain: ⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎ Obviously Obsessed with Ceres:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:43 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, αρяιℓ ①⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤⑤⑤
( ① чєαя, ⑥ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:02 pm
User Image

C E R E Sxxx C A L I S T O
The Protective Dryad
Dryad Form:
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

After a few short months of swelling up like a balloon, Ceres had finally popped! It happened pretty abruptly - her contractions coming upon her in the middle of the night. She had originally dismissed it, thinking that maybe the slight pains were just a fluke. It wasn't until her water actually broke while in bed did it all finally click. The rest of the moment was a bit of a blur. She remembered trying not to panic since she was pretty sure that Driz was already anxious enough as it is! Taking deep and controlled breaths til the pair got to the hospital. At some point, Ceres could feel her own hands tremble from all of the adrenaline she had felt.

Her mind raced on as the baby was being prepared to enter the world. "Is the baby be healthy? What are they gonna look like? ...Am I a fit mother?" Wait... why was she thinking that now? Since the day they found out, Ceres was more than overjoyed to fact that they were going to be parents. That one self-critical thought sent her nerve-wrecked mind into a bit of a spiral. Her breaths were beginning to shudder and shake, eyes almost welled up with tears until Driz's voice snapped her out of it. A sturdy trellis for vines. With her hands clasped around her future husband's hand, Ceres felt at ease for a moment. "Thank you for being with me..." One would've thought that she was thanking him for simply being in the hospital, but she felt a much deeper sense of gratitude towards him. With everything that happened since the day they met, it was all a blessing in her eyes. Fast forward a few hours and Alphonse, the couple's new baby boy, was born!

A few weeks had past since their bundle of joy was born, and Ceres was slowly getting used to her new schedule as a new mother. Alphie was a usually calm and cheerful baby... unless he was hungry! He ran a tight ship when it came to feeding times! Like clock work, the half-drow half-dryad infant fussed like no other at 5 am. Since she was currently only breast feeding him, Ceres had him close by when it was time to eat. He definitely had Ceres' appetite... With his hungry demands, Ceres tried to take on most of the baby work when she could. However, this was starting to affect her sleep schedule more so than she thought. She had never complained about being tired because even with her being sleep deprived, Ceres was just so happy and excited to be a mom.

Alphie was finished with his breakfast and began settling down a bit now that his belly was full. "All done, huh?" Letting out a big yawn, Ceres proceeded to try and burp the baby. Half way in, she started dozing off! With heavy eyes, Ceres had slowly sunk deeper into the couch with Alphie still cradled in her arms.

☆ mood: Exhausted but Cheerfulxxx☆ company: Papa Driz and Baby Alphie~xxx☆ house: 1118 Etoilexxx☆ ooc:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:08 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image
A Secret Missive I Am A Drow My Voice Home Base: 1110 Etoile District My Occupation: Potions Cashier
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The past few months had been a mix of sheer anxiety and ultimate joy. He had absolutely no idea what dryad reproduction was like, nor how drow genetics would affect it. It all boiled down to the fact he really wasn’t sure how any of this worked, and that lack of knowledge put him on edge. Yet he couldn’t wait for the day to come, couldn’t wait until he had the chance to be a real father to his offspring. Far sooner than he was used to, it was time to bring said offspring into the world. By this point he had unintentionally trained himself to only partially awaken whenever she moved, and so when she first awoke due to contractions, his brain only halfway noted the disturbance. Yet when her water broke and she was beginning to worry, he was up and wide awake quicker than light. Perhaps he should have learned to drive at some point, so then maybe he could have borrowed a car to get her to the hospital faster. Alas, they had to take a taxi. Only a little coaxing was required before the driver agreed to break practically every speed law in the city to get them there far sooner than should have been possible. The hospital staff did not need such coaxing and took her back immediately. Despite his earlier anxiety, as the final pieces fell into place, a sense of calm washed over him, and perhaps formed an aura around him. ”You’ve got this Ceres. I know you’re going to be the best mother a kid could ever have.” Their daughter was going to have the greatest role model guiding her, and hopefully she wouldn’t be too angry when Driz put any potential mate through rigorous tests to determine suitability. Those who failed would probably die, but it was a small price to pay for ensuring his baby girl had the best. Yes, he would make sure everything was perfect for his baby…boy? Had he heard that right? He hadn’t even considered the possibility they might have a son, in his experience it was only a ten percent possibility, yet here was their son. Their little miracle.

Over the few weeks which had passed, Driz had been trying to figure out how to make himself useful with only one arm. It took him about a day to figure out how to take the poor kid from Ceres’s arms, even when she was doing her best to help him. Picking little Alphie up on his own was another week of extremely cautious trial and error. Granted there was very little he could do while holding Alphie, but the sense of security it gave him was priceless. Just as he had known all along, Ceres was taking to her new role like an intellect devourer to a genius. Every time Alphie started making a fuss, she was right there to take care of him, no matter the hour. He couldn’t quite shake the feeling she was a little too available all of the time, after all she needed to rest so she could thoroughly recover.

It was a little after five in the morning when he finally awoke. ”Of course neither of them are here. He really does keep us to a schedule.” In yesteryear he would have gone to the trouble of dressing and tidying himself up prior to going downstairs to greet Ceres, but he didn’t want to waste that much time when there was likely something useful he could be doing. Besides, despite his keen hearing, he could not hear any sound coming from downstairs. A pair of pajama pants only would do well enough. Silently descending the steps, he peered around to see if he could find the two, eventually spotting them in the living room. ”They’re adorable together. I don’t know how I got so lucky.” However as he neared, he noticed something was just a touch off. Yes he was naturally quiet, but shouldn’t she have noticed him by now? Also, did he just hear something akin to a snore? Quickening his pace, he could finally see she was in fact asleep while still holding little Alphie. It was impressive, but probably not the safest idea all things said. He went back upstairs, grabbed a fuzzy warm blanket, then came back and set it off to the side for the time being. Ever so carefully he took Alphie from Ceres, then handed him off to a few thick vines who had woven themselves together to give the infant the best support possible. ”I hope you like the vines, Alphie. If you take after your mother you’ll be getting to know them very well.” Even if the kid couldn’t understand him yet, it was a message the boy needed to hear. With his arm now free, he went back to the blanket he had set aside and grabbed it in the middle of one side. It took some finagling, but he was able to get it spread nice and evenly over Ceres. Likely it would have been more comfortable for Ceres if he had laid her down, but he wasn’t sure how gentle he could be with only one arm. He retrieved Alphie and settled in on the couch near Ceres. Just a little flop and she could rest her head on his chest, or his empty shoulder socket he supposed. Long as Alphonse didn’t start trying to nurse from him, it would be a perfectly cute moment.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Comrades: Mama Ceres and lil Alphie My Status: Engaged to Ceres Calisto Demeanor: Perfectly Content Pain: ⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎ Obviously Obsessed with Ceres: Sorry that took forever sad

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:07 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, αρяιℓ ①⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑤⑤⑦
( ① чєαя, ⑥ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:50 am
User Image

C E R E Sxxx C A L I S T O
The Protective Dryad
Dryad Form:
User Image

Motherhood was still very new but it was the most fulfilling role Ceres could ever imagine for herself. It took her some time, but she slowly got used to the new schedule with their son. Little Alphie still ran a super tight ship when it came to food. Not a shocker there considering his mother's appetite! "Alright, Alphie~ Wanna help mama spruce up some of the plants?" Of course, he had absolutely no idea what she was saying, but he still cooed and gave a drooly smile. Giving their sweet baby boy a peck on his chubby little cheeks, Ceres then carefully strapped the baby onto her chest with the help of some vines. They weren't too tight, but snug enough that she wouldn't have to worry about Alphie slipping out from his sling.

For a good part of the morning, Ceres cleaned up any old and dry leaves from her lovely plants, gave some some more water, and even started planning out which ones needed to be repotted. The dryad spoke softly and sweetly to her plants - being nice helped them grow! It seemed like Alphie was slowly trying to process what his mama was doing and even started babbling as if imitating the way his mother spoke. Of course, their little plant friends absolutely adored the little one. Everyday the plants were delighted to have just another ray of sunshine in the home... that is until he got hungry. Already Ceres could tell he was close to being super fussy! Small frustrated grunts and the constant gumming on her chest was enough of a sign that Alphie was ready to feed. "Okay, okay! Stop chewing on me!" she said as she was holding back laughter. Feeding time was very frequent with him, but he was a growing boy! From chunky arms to chunky legs, it was very easy to tell that Alphie was well fed.

After a few moments, Ceres was starting to get hungry too! Not nearly as fussy as he was, but still her stomach growled like a beast. "C'mon. Mommy needs a snack too!" Ceres made a beeline to the fridge and grabbed a selection of fruits to choose from. Some grapes, a few strawberries and of course the infamous orange! She grabbed extra to peel for her hubby too! The second she started removing the orange peels, the smell of citrus filled the air. So refreshing and tart!

☆ mood: Cheerfulxxx☆ company: Papa Driz and Baby Alphie~xxx☆ house: 1118 Etoilexxx☆ ooc:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:23 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αρяιℓ ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑤⑤⑨
( ① чєαя, ⑥ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )