Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] You Ain't Never Had a Friend Like Me (Amare & Dynz)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:11 pm

Giving the mirror before her a cursory glance - yes, her makeup was flawless, yes, her clothes were on point, yes, not a hair was out of place - Amaretti left the Candidate Barracks, fully intent upon hunting up some trouble. Or maybe a pet project. She was bored today, not because being a Candidate wasn't thrilling, no. It had its moments, such as during that lovely lecture that darling Gr'del had subjected them all to. However, a lady had needs. In her case, a need to have her hands full of something new. Something exciting.

Something... rather like Dynzrak, hmm. With a pile of gorgeous red hair, green eyes like bright jewels, and a swagger fit for a lord, he had potential. Unfortunately, that potential was currently dolled up as a farm boy. Oh dear. Amare stopped right before him, giving a little cluck with her tongue. Now that wouldn't do.

Whatever he was doing right now could wait. "Sweet thing, you need me. That look isn't you. Let's work on that, hmm?" Giving him a long look, she decided that the raw material was good enough to suit. Yes, this would keep her very happily occupied... and he'd be a fool to turn her down. They both knew that he wasn't. "Amaretti, daughter of Lady Amarat." She extended her hand, fully expecting him to bow over it.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:59 pm
What wasn't enthralling about Amaretti? Dynzrak had never seen someone quite like her before, even with all the high-ranking individuals he'd grown accustomed to glimpsing here and there throughout the Weyr. There was something special to her, a sharp-tongued spark and cutting intelligence that naturally reminded him of himself. Besides that, she was the daughter of a Lady Holder, and the whispers that had caused had caused him to perk and listen closely to the gossip among the others. Her features were unique--beautiful, of course, but something more than the average, thin, pale attractiveness that seemed to be more common for High Reaches. Naturally, he was interested, and when she came up beside him to look him up and down...

Dynzrak tilted his head to the side to examine her sideways in turn, not bothering to hide his appreciative looks as they roamed over her. "I've always needed you." He responded without missing a beat, though her mention of his clothes was enough to make his brows quirk. Still, he gracefully took her hand, intelligent enough to bow and kiss the backs of her fingers.

"Lady Amaretti. Dynzrak, but a humble Candidate now. I'm at your service, of course."

Far be it from him to question why the fates had smiled upon him. He'd always been destined to be more than the unsuccessful son of a herder, and this was only confirmation of what he already knew!

Mx Cherie

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:25 pm

If there seemed to be a crowd gathering, Amaretti didn't notice or care. She was here for one thing, and one thing only, and that was to entertain herself. Her present company would do nicely. Dragging the cocky, handsome young man down, she took his lips in a searing kiss. Sixteen she might be, but she was no slouch in this respect, and she showed as much. "Mmm. You'll do. And we're going to work on that 'humble Candidate' part." No, there would be no humility left when she was through with Dynzrak, if there'd ever been any to begin with.

In its place there would be confidence, a regal air, and sheer charisma. He had the potential, and she knew just how to make him shine. She was a model herself, and with a master courtesan for a father, she had her ways. Dynzrak was fully in her clutches now, and she didn't intend to let go. She had plans for him. "Unless you want to stay a farm boy for the rest of your life, follow me," she said, as she made her way toward the local trader stalls.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:39 pm
With her hands fisted in his shocking red hair, Dynzrak had no choice but to bend. The kiss shot straight through him, heat immediately building in his chest as he kissed her back without hesitation. Once she pulled away, he rasped softly before drawing breath, feeling strangely light-headed. "Will we?" He questioned, not hesitating to follow after the confident young woman. Enthralling? No, she was electrifying.

"Tell me, how do you intend to transform this farm boy?" He asked, his lips still sparking from her kiss. Were all Lady Holders like this? Well, daughters, but still. Color him interested.

Mx Cherie

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:24 pm

"Easily enough," Amaretti said, holding up a swathe of cloth proffered her by an attendant. "I have good material to work with." She stretched it against Dynzrak's form, looking him over with a practiced eye. "Measure him," she commanded the tailor's assistant, who had been hovering nearby. "I want three sets of clothing. I want layers. I want drape. Put it on my account." For indeed, she already had an account with this particular trader, and would make good on any necessary payment. Hmmm.

She took his chin, turned him this way and that, and quirked a bold, black brow. "How do you feel about jewelry? The right piece would be stunning on you." Now... onto his earlier remark. "We will. We will make of you a lord. I am a professional, darling. Trust me. I know what I'm doing." And who, if the sparkle in her eyes was anything to judge by. Oh, it was tempting indeed to steal another kiss, but she let her touches tease him.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:31 pm
Well if that comment didn't want get him purring like a feline... Dynzrak held himself still with no small air of amusement, managing to mask his surprise as she took command of the situation and began to pick several fabrics that were richer than his blood. This already meant he was in her debt--and he felt much like a well-bred runner as she took his face in hand. "You could convince me," He replied... which meant that yes, he would be wearing jewelry if she even suggested it.

His eyes were bright as they held hers, drinking in the sight of her even as she mentioned something about a lord. Not a farm boy, but a person of prestige and rank... and she wanted to do this for him?

"You've got my attention." Dynzrak rasped, turning his head so he could kiss her palm before she could remove her hand. "But nothing's ever free in life... and I don't have much to offer. Yet."

Mr Cheri

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:46 pm

As Amaretti held Dynzrak's chin, the tailor's assistant began to take Dynzrak's measurements. "Then consider yourself convinced, because that ear is demanding adornment," Amare said, stealing another heated kiss to make her point well made. She was going to have her way. "And I think maybe a pair of bracers... nothing over the top. Wherhide, by preference. They'll match his eyes," she instructed the tailor, who would undoubtedly scramble to the leatherworker for that order. "I want them embossed with dragons. Bronze," she added. For that seemed to suit him.

Tilting her head, she stared at him for a moment. "I'm a model. I'm a lady holder's daughter. I can wait on a 'sometime'. And I know that you'll make good. But I want this... so give it to me." Her golden-orange eyes held his green, a look of pure, entitled determination on her striking face.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:17 pm
It was, admittedly, hard to think when she kept kissing him like that, and Dynzrak was vaguely aware of her saying something about an earring. Fair enough. Bracers, though--that was enough to shake him out of his stupor, especially when she mentioned bronze dragons. He appraised her for a moment, his smile pleased. He wasn't the only one who knew what he was destined for, it seemed.

Of course, that smile threatened to slip. Not just anyone, but a lady holder's daughter. And from the looks of it, one who was well used to getting whatever she wanted--or else. "Well then, my lady... I'm yours to command." Because who was he to say no? Especially when that fire started in her eyes...

The redhead thought he might be in for a wild ride--and decided he was going to love every second of it.

Mr Cheri

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out