Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN
[TD: 6/28/18] Becky Lynch Promo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeckyLynch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:19 pm
CWF WOMEN'S CHAMPION

User Image

Backstage, the "Irish Lasskicker" Becky Lynch would be shown on camera, stretching next to her CWF Women's championship, looking at it with a smile, before making her way to the ring. As she was pacing, she would be stretching out her arms and practicing punches to get herself warmed up before she got out in the ring so she would be prepared for whatever challenge she had to deal with when she made it out there. She keeps walking, smiling at a couple people she walks by, before making it to the curtains.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The arena would be quiet/ready for what was next, and the beginning of Becky Lynch's theme song would begin to play, and the audience cheers loudly, knowing it was one of their favorite competitors, Becky Lynch, who was now the Womens champion, about to come out and fight. She walks out, with all of her ring gear on, including a long ring coat, and her set of goggles on her head, along with the CWF Women's Championship around her waist, and a big pyro of smoke rises from several different spots around the ramp and Becky drops down and does her signature taunt, and then gets up and begins making her way to the ring, slapping some of the fans' hands on each side of the ramp, and stops to a little kid and gives him or her the goggles she was wearing, and made their day. Becky would now get an introduction.

User Image

"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome...... the CWF WOMEN'S CHAMPION, BECKY LYNCH!!"

The audience would cheer after the introduction, and after high fiving with the fans, Becky would get a running start and slide in the ring under the bottom rope, getting up to her feet and going to the ropes, stepping through the middle one and taunts some more, spreading her arms and getting some more cheers from the fans, before stepping back in and taking off her trench coat and tossing it to the outside, and starts pacing around throwing some more practice punches and doing some quick stretches to keep herself warmed up,
and her theme would eventually cut, and the lights would go back to normal,
and she continues pacing around with a microphone in hand!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:46 pm
Becky, dressed in some more casual clothes instead of ring gear, looking as beautiful as ever, and would be in the ring with a microphone in hand and the CWF Women's Championship around her waist. After her theme closed, she would wait for the fans to settle down, she smiles at their cheering for her, and once they quiet down, she speaks.
"Tank yew guys, it really means alot tuh hear all the cheerin... that is prubably teh main reason why Im the champeeun of cee dubya eff, is because of the suppurt frum you amazing fans keeps me going and keeps me fightin harder and harder each and every night I bust my LASS!!!" The audience cheers more for Becky. "I'll always be grateful. And speaking of champeeun, thats what I am!! I am STILL your CWF womens champeeun,as in my first defense I made Ruby Riott tap out.... in my second defense, I sent Alexa Bliss packin to the back of teh line!!!" She showboats some, waving good bye to some cheers and laughs from the audience."But, before i get to talking about my tird title defense, I'm gonna address my Bragging Rights opponent, Stephanie McMahon. Congratulations on winning the WAR women's champeeunship, but at Bragging Rights, Im gunna show yew taht teh only reason you are champeun, is bacause Becky Balboa is on Throwdown!!!!!" The audience members cheer and clap and even let out an "ooooh" from the shot delivered by Becky."But anyway, let me address who I should defend my title against at Summerslam...... quite frankly, it dusnt matter who I face at Summerslam, because for the Turd straight time, yer gonna hear the same two words..... AND STILL.." Becky Lynch would take the title from around her waist and raises it high in the air!

BeckyLynch
Vice Captain

Legit Boss

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:12 pm
T H E L E G I T B O S S

In the backstage area, Sasha Banks would be getting ready to head out to the ring. She would be told by multiple workers in the back that it was almost her cue to head out to the arena, and she had a few minutes to get ready. It wasn't all so much of a "few" but enough of a lengthy time to do what she had to do. Whether it be text, make a phone call, use the bathroom, or whatever. She would be in the locker room area, finishing up the final touches on her hair and makeup, making sure she was presentable for the thousands of people in attendance who came to see her perform, and do what she did best, which was wrestle. Every night she made sure she delivered, and every night, she made sure she gave the people their money's worth, no matter how the show would've gone, Sasha made sure she would outdo everyone, and each night, she believed she did so. She would throw on her vintage entrance jacket, before also putting her shads on her face. Making sure she looked in a mirror to make sure she looked good, she did just that. Along with walking through the backstage area, she would also check in with her peers, which would be other superstars, both male and females, along with backstage workers to confirm her beauty, and thus, she would get complimented on her looks, as well as backstage workers who would give her the "a-okay" to go out there and kill the performance, just as how she slays her makeup every single night. "Sky's The Limit", which would be the theme song for Sasha Banks, compsed by CFO$ and sang by Raven Felix would play over the PA system of the arena. It was played from the production truck on the outside near the building, as a Titantron video would also display on the big screen, as well as severals around the ring. In gorilla position, Sasha would be pumped up, now getting the "now" cue to walk out of gorilla, and through the curtain, with her arms raised as she would receive a massive pop from the audience, many who loved her, many who adored her, for various reasons, and it just made Sasha feel alive inside. Sasha would be standing out on the stage after doing a little two-step dance. She would then pop out her hips, and motion her hands in pushing away the haters to the sides, showcasing her rings that said "Legit Boss" on her right and left hands respectively, as she would be getting introduced by the announcer who was in the ring with the microphone. Sasha would have her shades propped on top of her head, as she would then take them off, and toss them to the far left of hers within the stage. She would then unzip her jacket, letting her skin bare, as she would begin to take step after step towards the ring.Step after step she took, step after step she would! Sasha would then begin to spread out her arms with a warm smile on her face continuously walking down the entrance ramp-way with the cameraman following her every move, with a closeup, as she would have her butt popping with her hips as well as her "Legit Boss" chain swaying side to side to the beat of her theme song, as towards the beat of everyone's hearts who attended to see her perform tonight. Sasha would reach the ring, as she would stand there, looking around at the sea of people, as well as the sea of fan signs, some home-made, some bought from in the stands, as she would then look to right turn to the ring where the hard camera was. She would hop up on the apron, and face the audience. Now being on one knee on the apron, she would look to stand up straight, and hold onto the top rope, leaning herself forward to showcase her "Boss" ring on her left hand. She would then deliver a smile to the audience in the hard camera's view, before ducking her head under the second rope, and stepping over the bottom rope to come into the ring. She would be face to face with Becky Lynch, before walking pass her to get a microphone.

"Furss of all Backy, conGRatuLAtions on becoming a two time CWF WoMAN's champiun. At WrestleMania there was no axcuses. You war the batter woman. But in all honesty, I dink I was robbed. Had it not been for.. Alexa Bliss, I would've had you beat, Backy. And quite frankly, I know I can beat you. Becouse after the Royal Romble, we haven't had a regular one on one match.. and my rematch clouse was in that Triple Threat match at WrestleMania. These people know it, and I know it, that the BAWSS can beat Backy Lynch one.. on one.. So how about that, Backy? Sasha Banks vs. Backy Lynch at Summer-shlam for the CWF THROWDOWN WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP!" Sasha would stand there in the ring across from Becky holding the microphone to her side as she would wait for a response.

S A S H A B A N K S

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:24 pm
User Image

Becky would hear the beginning of Sasha Banks' theme begin playing and slowly lowers her title and turns and faces the ramp, and watches Sasha make her entrance. She would then listen to everything Sasha had to say, and nodded her head at times, especially when she said Alexa was the reason Sasha didnt win because quite frankly Alexa got in the fawkin way. But when Sasha issued the challenge, Becky gained a serious face, amd would simply reply to Sasha after thinking for a split second.

'Yer on!"

The audience explodes as they get to witness another fabulous match between the two, as Becky raises her title looking right into Sasha's eyes.

BeckyLynch
Vice Captain

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:50 pm

Stephanie McMahon's theme song would play out through the PA system as the audience would begin to cheer loudly as this would be Stephanie's first appearance on CWF television since Taboo Tuesday where she robbed the women's division of the CWF WAR Women's Championship. She would come out and begin to make her way to the ring with the championship around her waist and her casual business suit with a microphone in her hand. She would reach the ring after taking a few dozen steps, now walking up the carefully aligned steel steps and coming into the ring ducking her head under the second rope. She would be in the ring with both Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch. Despite this being Friday Night Throwdown and Stephanie was the champion of Monday Night WAR, this was still her company.

User Image

"Becky, you have some NERVE talking down to your boss like that, but make no mistake about it.. at Bragging Rights, I will show you why I am the dominate champion, and after Summerslam, you'll be exposed for being nothing more than a paper champion after you lose to Sasha Banks." The audience would have a mixed reaction on that one, since there was a tie in between who loved both women the most. "...But speaking of that, Sasha, it seems you've been trying hard to weasel your way into a women's championship match every opportunity you get ever since you lost the title with Becky putting an end to your incredible reign. Sasha, I do like you, and I wanna see you succeed, but quite frankly.. your fame and stardom is up. So this is is what's gonna happen.. you WILL get your match at Summerslam, Sasha. But it will be your last. Becky Lynch has your number and I just don't think you can beat her. And it's not fair to her that you constantly keep coming back for rematches just because you keep getting one upped.. so this is what's gonna happen. At Summerslam, it WILL be Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch for the CWF Throwdown Women's Championship.. but here's the catch. If you lose Sasha, then you can kiss another opportunity for that title GOODBYE because you'll be drafted to Monday Night WAR if you fail to beat Becky Lynch for a... one, two, three, fourth time? I don't know, I lost count, haha." Stephanie had said, counting with her fingers as the audience would ooo. "But also, Becky, you shouldn't trust Sasha. She isn't your friend. You may see it as friendly competition but she's only been USING you to get closer to the championship that she LOST, to YOU. Rematch after rematch after rematch, she just studies your patterns to try and beat you, which is why you have to come smarter, Lynch. Change your tactic.. your mindset. Let these people know that you're capable of more than just suplexes and a pathetic little arm bar, but show that aggressiveness you showed at WrestleMania, and show Sasha that you're not as predictable as you seem!" Stephanie would smile at Becky Lynch trying to amp up the two to hate each other come Summerslam, and for Becky's mind to focus on that instead of Bragging Rights.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:57 pm
Becky would smirk at Stephanie's insult of her finishing submission. "Yeh know Steph, Its funnee yuh say my arm bair is pathetic, bacause its made me the first ever two time CWF womens champeeun, and quite honestly after I have yew tapping out teh only ting that will be pathetic is you squerming around the ring crying and holding your arm after Im finished with yew!" Becky would drop her microphone, showing that she was done talkin'.  

BeckyLynch
Vice Captain

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:00 pm
After hearing what Becky had to say, Stephanie would just let out a big sigh and smile as she would then leave the ring with her theme song playing, as she would know not to continue arguing back and forth with an obvious fool in Becky Lynch. She would then begin to walk up the ramp with her back turned towards the ring, facing the stage.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:03 pm
Hearing everything Stephanie had just said and her theme song playing out, Sasha would have a very concerning expression on her face as she would glance over to Becky with distrust in her eyes and now feeling like it would truly be her destiny to win back the title, as she would not want to be drafted to Monday Night WAR without beating Becky Lynch first..  

Legit Boss

BeckyLynch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:08 pm
After Stephanie left, Becky would put the title over her shoulder and backs out of the ring and leaves Sasha standing in the ring to close the good segment.  
[CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff