Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN
[TD: 6/28/18] Chris Jericho Highlight Reel Featuring Sting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Christopher Keith Jericho

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:11 am
User Image

The arena would light up in flashy colors after a huge spark of pyro filled up the stage. That man was none other than Y2J, Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho stood there for a couple of seconds, feeling the energy of his entrance, as pyro would begin to go off, officially turning on the arena lights back to its correct and proper lighting. Chris Jericho would turn his body around, and have a serious look on his face, signifying that tonight like any other night was no laughing matter. He began to walk down the ramp, making his way to ring ignoring the hands of the fans that requested high fives from him. Jericho thought they were disgusting, and they were obviously hypocrites. One minute they cheer you, and one minute they boo you. Jericho was tired of that. For those who do hate him, would only prove a point, and for those who loved him, only showed just who his real fans were. From Camera view, via Television screen, a nameplate would come up, as his name "Chris Jericho" would be there as well as underneath it being his twitter handle, @IAmJericho. The announcer would begin to talk on the mic letting the fans know that Chris Jericho hailed from Winnipeg Manitoba Canada, followed by his billed weight for tonight's match. Chris Jericho would approach the ring, and make a left turn toward the steel steps, as he would walk up the steps one foot at a time. Once he got up on the apron, he looked back at the crowd with a straight face, shortly putting his mind back on the task at hand, coming into the ring through the second rope. Once Jericho entered the ring, he would walk forward to the middle of the ring and look around at the crowd. What he would see was ridiculous fan signs and people thumbing him down, as if Jericho even cared what these lazy snobs thought of him. Jericho's theme would die down becoming nothing but silence. Once Jericho's theme was finished from play and was stopped from the production truck, Chris Jericho would take off his light up jacket, and hand it to the time keeper that was outside the ring. Chris Jericho would then lean up against the turnbuckle and crack his neck from side to side with a small smirk on his face. He would then revert back to his straight mug, as he got ready to talk with Sting. He would then grab a microphone from the ring announcer and begin to speak as he would have his entire set up for the Highlight Reel with the Jeri-tron hanging in the ring and the custom ring mat and all. Two chairs in the ring, he would then begin to speak.. "WELCOME TO THE HIGHLIGHT REEL JACKASSES! now today, we have a special treat, as we're just month off from WrestleMania, and he hasn't been seen since then, please welcome the MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND, THE VIGILANTE, THE FRANCHISE, THE ICON, THE FORMER CWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.... STIIIING, COMME ON DOWWWN, BAY BAAAAY!!" with excitement in his voice as Jericho would be hyping the crowd up as everyone waited for that crow sound to hit the PA system!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The beginning of Sting's theme starts and the lights go out but start flashing, and the audience cheers loudly for the icon who walks out with his signature face paint and ring gear on, spreading out his arms before cupping his hands together and shouting to the crowd to get them to cheer some more, as Sting begins to make his way down the ramp. He makes it to the ring, and walks up the step and holds on to his trench coat while he gets in through the ropes. Sting walks to a corner and stands on the middle turnbuckle looking around at the audience before getting down with the lights going back to normal, as he paces around and then his theme settles, and he stamds there looking at Chris Jericho with his hands on his hips.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Vigilante Sting

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:24 pm
Chris Jericho would raise the microphone up to his lips while he had the List of Jericho in his other hand to his side. He would then speak. "So, Sting, first off. Welcome back. Second off, I wanna ask. It seems like you were gonna retire at No Way Out.. but instead you were attacked by Edge, which led to your match at WrestleMania, and I wanna know.. why face Edge? why give him more recognition off of your name just because he attacked you? why not just retire?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:31 pm
"Well Chris.... I had every reason in the world to accept Edge's challenge at Wrestlemania. He assaulted me, he disrespected me, and I gave him everything he deserved. No one does what he did to the Stinger and lives to tell about it."  

The Vigilante Sting

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:39 pm
Chris Jericho would be observing all that Sting said. "I see. Well, you definitely laid into Edge's a** at WrestleMania, and now, it seems like you have more energy than you ever had before. Now tell me, what's next for the Stinger?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:42 pm
"Well... I have lots of options. I could go to WAR and challenge Joey Garcia for the World championship.. I could go after Triple H.. Matt Gennison... even YOU Chris Jericho. The only thing thats for sure about Sting! Is nothings... for sure!"  

The Vigilante Sting

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:48 pm
The crowd would be cheering after Sting listed those many options one by one as Jericho himself looked impressed. He would then begin to speak again. "You're a former World Heavyweight Champion, but in my opinion, Joey Garcia would have your number. Matt Gennison is on top of the world right now, and me? don't embarrass yourself." Chris Jericho's tone of voice would begin to change and deepen a little more raspy, with him talking lower as he would step up to Sting. "I am not Edge. I would humiliate you and do something Edge couldn't do and that's put you on the shelf where you belong, old timer. Now why don't you do me a favor, and continue this interview like a reasonable, logical person with some sense in your idiotic peanut-like brain, now do you, understand, what I am, saying, to you, junior?" Jericho would stare at Sting after he said such a stupid, stupid thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:55 pm
Sting would walk around, and actually starts grinning. "WOO!..... Wow Chris I must have struck a cord, because it seems to me that you are telling the 3 time CWF World Heavyweight champion. The heavyweight champion of 4 YEARS that you would embarrass him? Nobody embarrasses the Stinger! Edge tried to, Edge tried to end my career before i was able to end it myself. And let me say this, Edge is without a doubt the one of the most difficult opponents i have faced, and i have faced the very best. And you arent Edge. And you definitely are not the STINGER! I tell you what Chris. How about next week on this very show, You and me have a match. If i am such an old timer, then that should be a piece of cake right? Whattaya say????"  

The Vigilante Sting

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:00 pm
"Edge is pathetic because he took a very long time to even try to beat you. As I was sitting in the back, watching that match felt like a whole month. But unlike Edge, I will actually get the job done and beat you within minutes. And you're right, it will be a piece of cake, and the icing on it is when I pin you in the center of this ring, one... two... three." Jericho would say, as he stood nose to nose with Sting with his eyes red like he was lacking in sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:02 pm
Sting drops his microphone, looking somewhat down at Jericho because Sting was a tad bit taller. But stares him down.  

The Vigilante Sting

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:04 pm
Jericho would smirk and drop down rolling under the bottom rope, as the audience would boo Jericho for pussying out, but he didn't care, if they wanted to see them fight then they'll have to pay another ticket and tune in next week, because Jericho would accept the challenge, as his theme song would play out.  
[CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff