Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Don't Mind If I Do (Amaretti & K'ai)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:57 pm

Somehow, somewhere, there had been a Flight. Amaretti remembered fumbling to find... someone. Then she'd stumbled across that man, and well, she'd stopped looking. Hot as shards, foreign, and willing. All things that had appealed to the sixteen Turn old dynamo. She'd greedily accepted with both hands what life had seen fit to proffer.

A dizzy dance back to a weyr, somewhere, and a night of bed games had left her feeling very smug indeed. Of course he'd been courtesan trained. Amare had a good eye. Now, the morning after, she was dozing, one hand idly curled in his hair. Mm. Well, there were worse places to wake up, to be sure... although Gr'del would probably be calling anytime now.

stella cinere

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:30 pm
High reaches, the name formed in his foggy mind as blue eyes glanced at the unfamiliar ceiling. With the upcoming warm days K’ai had to confess he had on occasion been spending more time sleeping outside in the cool air under the stars then in his regular bed but Lireth and him had something to do. The specifics were still trying to sort themselves out as the later memories of a flight somewhere had sent most of the weyr into a subtle chaos.

That’s when he found her, purple braids coiled like ropes leading to the most perfect curved body that any man would treasure if he had any sense in which K’ai did. The rest fell into place as he remembered he had put his well trained skills to use and the night stretched on until hazy morning. Shifting he slide his arm around her waist pulling her in closer to rest lips on her cheek.

“Morning.”

Mr Cheri

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:48 am

"Good morning," Amare purred, settling in quite comfortably to that hold. Shards, but he was hot. There was just something about a confident man that appealed to her. Amber eyes watched K'ai as he pulled her close. Mmm, that had been one shaff of a night. She wasn't entirely sure where they were - possibly in an empty weyr, possibly in a weyr he'd been loaned.

Given that she didn't have it yet, it couldn't hurt to ask for his name. "My name's Amaretti. Whom do I have the pleasure of ********?" If there was a more couth way of addressing that, Amare frankly didn't care.

stella cinere

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:28 pm
He let his fingers trail slowly along her back and down the side of her thigh and back up as if memorizing every curve. He hated to admit it but had been some time before he had any sort of pleasurable company without having to rush off to deal with things or at least his partner disappearing in the night.

“It has been a pleasure to spend a night with you Amaretti, you can call me K’ai.” He pressed a sweet kiss to her cheek as blue eyes studied her face for a moment. “If you don’t mind me asking Miss Amaretti but are you from here, High Reaches that is?”

Mr Cheri

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:23 pm

Giving a low chuckle, Amare leaned into K'ai's touches. "I'm a Candidate at High Reaches, if that's what you mean. From the Weyr? No." Her mother's Hold, after all, was barely in High Reaches' scope. She'd certainly spent her fair share of time visiting all of the Holds in the area, however. Not so much Weyrs, but she had attended the occasional Hatching as a curiosity.

"You're from Western," she said, for she had recognized the color of his rank knots. "What brings you to our humble abode?" Amaretti inquired, dragging K'ai into a playful kiss. Why not have fun, after all? Consequence free, no less, as she could take a quick hop between, if need be.

stella cinere

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:11 pm
He continued to trail his fingers along, leaning in to return his own playful kiss to her lips, if this continued then it was going to be harder to leave when Lireth called for him. “How long have you been here as a candidate?” Studying her for a moment before pressing kisses along her cheek and down her neck.

“I came this way to bring a few supplies for others, various food that isn’t quite available here.” At least he was pretty sure that is what he done considering that the flight lust took over before he had even finished it.

Mr Cheri

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out