MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A blizzard rages atop this iceberg. Through it was once a verdant mountain range, the Red Mist came with a sudden shift in the weather, making it a place of relentless, bitter winds.
Nicola Karnstein, Successor of the Breath and younger brother of Mia Karnstein, reside in his crypt rest there and wish for becoming a noble knight to protect Mia.

Mistles: Ridge of Frozen Souls Entrance, Iceless Falls, Snowfield Summit, Crypt of the Breath

Exploration

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:51 pm
User Image
The Fire Dragon King

User Image

True Form

"Speak of your future and it shall become your will to live. ..."

braving the chilling winds, Igneel's heat aura made it seem as though Mitsuki and Lizzy were in a dome of warmth as the dragon flew higher up the mountain before soaring down to a large enough ledge to where he could land. as soon as he did, the snow melted for a moment before snow once again coated it. Igneel looked up at the relentless snowstorm and exhaled smoke from his nostrils "this place is worse than Mount Hakobe ... i may not be bothered by this cold, but are you certain you two can handle it?"

"...Can humans exceed Dragons or is it just an empty dream?"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:32 am
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart

User Image

Keyblade Armor

User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Shivering from cold blizzard, Mitsuki was chattering her teeth while stay close to Igneel for warmth. She listens to Igneel, "I have been a lot of harsh environment while I gather information for my target, so I'm alright, but bit cold. I think top of the snowy mountain has sunlight, if not then I have to pray Kagutsuchi-sama for heat source," she replied to him, and believe the top of the mountain may have sunlight, and suggest herself for pray Japanese God of Fire, just in case.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Nero DT Nero Aerith

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:01 pm
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

User Image
Elizabeth Otissa Underland

I am wonderland.....

LIzzy was actually very cold and she didn't like it one bit,"Oh no my teapots!!", she said trying to get tea out of them but the tea inside had frozen to ice, clicking her tongue in rage the wonderland girl pulled out of her hat a special candle made in wonderland when lit in the lantern it radiated heat not very much but i would be enough to keep them from freezing to death in a small radius,"Ah much better", she let her tea warm back nice and hot and poured herself Igneel and MItsuki some hot tea,"Drhink this", she said giving them some magical tea from wonderland that would help keep them warm inside,"I made it myself", she said, sipping away and instantly feeling warm while she hung the latern on a pole she pulled out of her hat as well as she carried it like a walking stick;  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:31 pm
User Image
The Fire Dragon King

User Image

True Form

Igneel made sure both of them were off his back before a fire erupted around him and returned to human form before accepting the tea "a fire dragon does not need it to stay warm, but i will gladly accept it" he said with a bow of his head before taking a sip and his eyes bulged out slightly and nearly coughed "it is certainly .... unique, i have never tried this before. you must forgive me ... i never really drank anything accept water for near 300 years, things like tea and such are new to me ... heh .... if you count the 400 years my adopted son Natsu and the other Dragonslayers traveled through with myself and their dragons living inside them ... then i truly am quite an old man, hahaha"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart

User Image

Keyblade Armor

User Image

"Thank you Lizzy-san," Mitsuki thank her and take the tea set and drank the tea. She looked around, it seems like middle of the mountain, either Lost were fell off the cliff. She noticed the ladder, she can sense Hunters in Black's presence closeby, "Right after this, we have to climb up the ladder and find the Crypt. I can sense Mido's experiments closeby, right up there," she said to them, and pointing at the ladder. She felt too warm from the tea.
Not too far from their location, Davis fought off Lost and Hunters in Black, his Blood Code, Hermes, was cast Bloody Impact to create the explosion of blood. He caught the sweeter scent of blood as he lifted his head and turned his head to the direction, "That smell of blood, it's powerful, but it's not fresh blood. Wait... could this be," he said to himself and followed the scent.

OOC:

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:03 pm
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

User Image

I am wonderland.....

LIzzy began to float next to them as if sitting in an invisible chair while they walked,"Hmm...", she rolled over to lay flat on her stomach while bringing her hand to her chin in thought while she rested the other next to it along her elbow... in the back her feet kicked in a soft swinging motion,"So your saying there will be enemies up ahead?", she didn't seem to worried about it already she was getting bored and the fact it was cold did not appeal to her what so ever  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:06 pm
User Image
The Fire Dragon King

User Image

True Form

Igneel only chuckled and gave a smirk devious enough to rival that of his adopted son Natsu and punched his right hand into his left causing a flame to erupt from the contact "well then it is only fitting that we meet company with a warm welcome wouldn't you say?" he said with a chuckle before noticing his mask was off and Elizabeth didn't have one then turned to Mitsuki "i thought you said we needed those masks to breath in this realm?! might i ask where you got your information?"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:40 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart

User Image

Keyblade Armor

User Image

Mitsuki was about to climb up the ladder, she looked at Lizzy about the enemies, "Yes, mostly blood sucking monsters and Mido's experiments," she replied and start climbing up the ladder. Igneel asked her about the mask, this stopped her and look at him in confusion, "The revenants in this realm told me about this whole miasma. They gave me this mask because I got too close to Arachne's miasma and got sick. Thankfully it's early symptoms, otherwise I will ended up like them," she replied to him and tapped her purifier mask. She continue to climb up the ladder, until she reach to top of the mountain, and she pick up the pace. Once she reaches there, the the wind was calm and the sunlight still bright against the snow. She looked around and saw the Crypt, so she crouch down and grabbed her Eclipse Devil Slayer to look through the scope, she can see few of Hunters in Black heavily guarded the sealed gate. She looked around the area, they were heavily patrolled around. Mitsuki know one small mistake will be overwhelming the crowd control, even she has strange woman and fire dragon, so she lowered her weapon and start thinking of strategy to lower the crowds.

OOC:

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:09 am
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

User Image

I am wonderland.....

LIzzy appeared behind her sa she began to contemplate on how they should do this,"Any ideas?", said the woman with her chesire grin and eyes as her head rest on Mitsuki's shoulder,"I could just pop up over there and see what triggers them?", as her head began to circle clockwise while she began to whistle the Jabberwocky poem, clicking her tongue to the rythem as well; Her body for the most part was sitting next to igneel thinking it still had a head and trying to sip tea that just feel into a misty hole in her neck;  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:53 am
User Image
The Fire Dragon King

User Image

True Form

Igneel was startle startled seeing a body with no head and put his hand over his heart trying to calm himself.then looked up at Mitsuki "we will need to find this location where your friends are and fast .... we do not know whether out enemies plot" he said before jumping up the cliff on the walls, using fire from his feet like booster rockets and waited at the top "that and honestly this place gives me the creeps

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart

User Image

Keyblade Armor

User Image

Mitsuki looked over her shoulder and nearly startled from Lizzy, even she used to had ghosts appear in front of her before she can react. Lizzy did suggest to just pop up and triggered Hunters in Black's reaction. Mitsuki place her finger underneath her chin to think, if Lizzy can make them go after her, lesser the crowd control. She looked at Igneel, this suddenly gave her an idea, so she smiled at them as her Eclipse Devil Slayer shifted to scythe form, "I've got an idea, we need to separate the experiments and defeat them, so it will be lesser guards. I can sneak behind them and double assassinate, or one depends on numbers," she said to them to separate the group, so it will less trouble for them. She looked at Igneel, and she pointed at the Crypt, "Let's hope the Successor is in that crypt, so he or she can free both Aerith-san and Nero-san," she replied to him, before she walked through the snow as calm breeze. She uses her speed that makes both Lizzy and Igneel mistaken to believe she's teleported in their eyes, if they noticed Snowflake Burst behind her. Hunters in Black didn't even notice because she's too fast. Mitsuki hide behind the ruin building, waiting for either Lizzy and Igneel create the distraction.
In the Crypt of Breath, Aerith lifted her head because she can hear the voice whispered to her. "What did you hear Aerith?" said the Successor of the Breath which sounded like young boy despite of his large size, fully aware of her last of her kind, Cetra, after she explains to him and Nero. Nero looked at her, hoping it's not Mido, so Aerith looked at the Successor of the Breath, "I can hear the woman's voice telling me the girl, elder man, and young woman are coming to rescue us," she said to him. Nero nearly stood up, "We need the name," he said to her, hoping it's someone they know, "There are Igneel, Elizabeth, and Mitsuki. I never thought Mitsuki is also captured by Mido and sucked her blood," she revealed the name. When Nero heard his friend's name, he lost his temper, "That son of the b***h kidnapped Mitsuki!" he nearly raised his voice, while struggled from binding rope, wanted to beat Mido for hurting his friend. Aerith tries to calm the demon hybrid down, "Please not in front of Nicola," she tries to calm him down, revealing the Successor of the Breath was Mia's younger brother, Nicola Karnstein. Nicola lifted his giant helmet up to look at the gate, hoping those three can take out Mido's men before he can unseal the gate and free Nero and Aerith from Mido's prison.

OOC:

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:20 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
|Theme:Here
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Lizzy found herself rather excited to pop up in front of the experiments but she found her eyes lighting up as a woman in a white dress with gold plating was thrown off a nearby cliff she hit the ground with a grunt blood dripping from her neck staining her white dress as she glared up at the experiments who came descending down on her it seems Mitsuki already had her distraction of the nearby Experiments as they all turned toward the chaos as the woman began to leap to her feet pulling a cross blade from her back and using it as a weapon and a shuriken as she flung one of the men onto another battling out the experiments; Lizzy found herself teleporting right behind Mitisuki body and all,"It looks like fate brought us to a soul in need", she clicked her tongue while taking a sip of her tea,"Oops", she disappeared as it seemed one of the experiments had already turned their attention to Mitsuki because of Lizzy's incompetence;

User Image

"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:24 pm
User Image
The Fire Dragon King

User Image

True Form

Igneel tried not to be annoyed at Lizy, so he simply exhaled through his nose causing smoke to come out so much for the element of surprise" he said before getting in a fighting stance then looked at the newcomer "miss? .... i suggest you duck" he said before taking in a deep breath so much it started to expand his already large belly "FIRE DRAGON ....... ROAR!" he cried out before letting out a large blast of ultra hot fire, as though the power of the sun was being channeled and shot at the experiments, the snow on the ground and surrounding them stood no chance as well as the air around them which had heated up immensely. When the attack was done, a large hole had went through a nearby cliff to the other side of the mountain "oops ....." Igneel said awkwardly when he saw the damage

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart

User Image

Keyblade Armor

User Image

"EHHHHH~!" Mitsuki screeched when Hunters in Black spotted her, thanks to Lizzy. They were about to give it a chase to kill both Lizzy and Igneel, and capture Mitsuki Igneel said duck, her face went pale, knowing that means, so just in time for her to grab Lizzy's head and duck down from Fire Dragon Roar. She covered her head with her eyes shut, she can hear the Hunters in Black yelled in agony into red mist from blazing fire. When the fire was gone, she lifted her head and was overwhelmed, "You went overboard... I hope both Aerith-san and Nero-san, even Successor won't be caught off guard," she bewildered Igneel for the destruction, but hoped those who were inside of crypt won't freak out. Mitsuki got up and noticed the woman in white dress, and caught the smell of blood, knowing the smell of fresh blood means it will drive revenants crazy. No time to waste, so she use her speed to the entrance leaving the trailer of snowflakes, and check on the woman, "I better cure her," she said to herself, and place her palm over the woman's neck as the green light begin to heal her. She looked at the entrance, so she called Aerith and Nero out, "Nero-san? Aerith-san? Are you two in here and are you okay?" she called them out, making sure they were okay. Suddenly she can hear Nero's voice, "Mitsuki! So it is you, and what the h*ll is going on with blazing fire!?" Nero called out, while Aerith join in, "We are fine, but bit of anemia. How did you find us?" she replied and asked her, "Garuda-sama tracked you two and Dragneel siblings location, so Odelia-san is heading to where Dragneels are with their adopted brother. It seems Mido put all of us to Successor's Crypt, I heard it will block out communication outside," she explains her Messenger was tracking their location. She grinned nervously when Nero asked, "One of my friend's adopted father went overboard," she replied and finished healing the woman. Nicola stood up and approach the sealed gate, he placed his hand against it to unseal the gate. Mitsuki bewildered to see the giant armor with elk horns, Nicola use his shield to break the binding rope. He looked at them and push them outside, "You all have to stop Mido and his plan. I don't know exactly, but he's after Silva. If you see my older sister name Mia Karnstein, tell her I said hi," he request them to stop Mido for reaching to Silva, then tell them to say hi Mia for him. Mitsuki widen her silver blue eyes, "Huh? Nicola-san? I thought you were with Mia-san?" "That's my clone, I don't want her to feel sad, so I stopped sending my clone. She promise me to visit, when she had time," he replied that what she sees him was actually the clone. Mitsuki was dumbstruck, suddenly she heard the familiar voice as the red mist appeared and Davis appeared before them, "There you three are," he said and pulled out the photo for their facial recognition, it confirmed he found Nero, Mitsuki, and Aerith. Mitsuki finished healed the woman, then she stood up in surprise, "Davis-san?" she said his name, thanks to her sense of smell she can recognize the chocolate garlic flake. Nero and Aerith were on guard, but Davis lifted his hand, "Relax. I'm here to send you all to Louis's home base, so no need to worry. And you all need the treatment," he rest assured, making them relax. Nero, Aerith, and Mitsuki smiled at Davis, Nero carry the woman in his arms as Aerith was appreciate him, "Thank you so much," she thank him. Mitsuki was about to give him the location, but Davis gave her the small bottle and already know what she will going to say, "Murasame informed me, I will head to Cathedral of the Sacred Blood and rescue them. This bottle will send you all to our base when you all near the mistle, our friends are waiting for you," he replied and gave them a smile to mention their friends, leaving them awed. Davis walked passed them and entered the crypt to use the mistle, then teleport to Cathedral of the Sacred Blood. Three of human hybrids looked at each other, now they finally heading to home base and see their friends. Mitsuki have to wait for both Lizzy and Igneel before they can activate the mistle to teleport all of them to Home Base, so they can get their treatment.

OOC:

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash