• Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme: Here

I am wonderland.....

Xodira's turned at the sight of Igneel she looked bewildered when he said dunk as soon as she did though a massive array of powerful magic erupted from his mouth as she found herself dropping to the ground in a blackened out state; While Lizzy found herself shoved down by Mitsuki she floated over towards the woman and began to inspect her tickling her nose to get a reaction,"Hmm..", lizzy said unamused,"Out like a light", she sighed sipping her tea of warmth that helped to keep her from freezing she noticed Mitsuki healing her,"Best we get her to warmth or look..", she nodded toward how Xodira's skin was going from freezing red to very pale and purple was starting to erupted on spots like the tip of her nose and her fingers nails... she would devlop frost bite if not treated properly and got out of the cold;
"...All the best people are crazy"

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:01 pm
User Image
The Fire Dragon King

User Image

True Form
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Speak of your future and it shall become your will to live. ..."

"dragon, remember .... honestly that was relatively weak, this storm is stronger than i thought" he said when Mitsuki said he went overboard then looked at the two prisoners being released by a strange being, but Igneel didnt question it. Hearing Lizzy, he looked down at the unconscious woman and sighed "friend or foe, no one deserves to freeze to death" he said before picking her up in his arms and let out a small amount of his heat aura to warm her up as he walked to the others "glad you two are safe" Igneel said to Aerith and Nero "but we better get to this base before this young lady freezes to death"

"...Can humans exceed Dragons or is it just an empty dream?"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart

User Image

Keyblade Armor

User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Seeing the signs of frostbite, Mitsuki was about to pray Kagutsuchi to warm the woman up, but Igneel picked her up to heat up the temperature. Of course, he is the real fire dragon king, "I swear, your attitude is similar to your adopted son," she commented before she sighed, but the woman's scent smells familiar. She could't figure out where she know the scent comes from, but she can't jump to conclusion. She looked at Aerith and Nero, she held the small bottle, "Don't worry, I know those residences. They don't drink our blood," she said to them with a smile. Nero wasn't easy, and he looked at Igneel with disbelief, "That a**hole will be hunting list," he mentioned Mido, then agreed with him about the woman. Aerith trusted Mitsuki, but she begin to feel uneasy about the mysterious woman. Mitsuki open the bottle and let a single drop to mistle, the mistle glowed around the group as they were teleported to Home Base. Leaving Nicola alone, holding his fort.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Nero DT Nero Aerith

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash