• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:38 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki wasn't sure about Merlin made the joke about Arachne spied on people, but beneath her purifier, she smirked to think what kind of joke Merlin make. It reminds her of Spider-Man's wise-cracking joke when he met Mosquito for first time. Back to the topic about Arachne, "She is a powerful witch and possess the madness wavelength, Daichi needed her to spy on those who opposed him. Arachne must've found out Master Merlin have the Jewel of the Poseidon Trident in his possession. It might be possible she shared the information to Mido about Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess, and found out his plan. She ordered him to kidnap your siblings and held them hostage in Vein to force him to give up the keyblade fragment," she theorized Mido kidnapped Nashi and Neel, and Arachne keep keep them as hostage because she might have possible found out Merlin have Jewel of the Poseidon Trident. She backed away from Mick, who was burst in flames, "She has a Queen's relic, and I heard from the allies in this realm the Queen cannot be killed unless the Queen's relics were in chosen vessel to keep it contained," she commented with eyes closed about Arachne's Queen's vessel. Suddenly Odelia spoken out about company, Mitsuki opened her eyes, lifted her head and sixth senses picked up sinister aura. She pulled her hood and cover her head, "They must've found out we escaped," she muttered and look around to find any route to avoid get detected, she looked at the group, "This way," she called out and walked towards the street, however what's ahead of her was extreme heat that will burn their shoes and feet. She hoped Mido didn't capture Ardyn as one of six hybrids he's after, but she will summon the gods' wrath if Mido laid his finger on him. Unknownist to her, her white lily and lotus flower hairpin was dropped the time she was crashed against Cerberus Provisional Government supplies.
Meanwhile, Lucky found few unopened alcohols like sake, brandy, and few rums. He snickered and store them in the basket, he found next to dormancy Lost. He flew out of the building and observe the route, and saw both Lost and Mido's experiments patrolling. He placed his paw against his chin, "I better inform everyone, I hope my magic is still running," he said to himself and max speed towards where his friends located.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Lucky

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heatwave
Mick Dragneel and Azazel

User Image

"fire is purity, it shows us our true selves ..."

"he has a keyblade fragment? well that explains his power when he uses his staff" Mick said from under his mask trying to keep his temper under control then saw the experiments were charging "and they use fire too it seems" Igneel grumbled as they ran with Mitsuki and saw the powerful heat on the ground as Igneel picked her up and carried her "fire dragons are immune to this, it is both a great satisfaction and annoyance for me for even though i cannot be harmed by fire, it would seem they cannot be either" Igneel said as Mick cracked his knuckles "physical hits it is, gramps ... but i don't like this" he said abandoning all reason and turned to face them and instantly Igneel saw Natsu in him "you wanna bring the heat?! I'M THE HEAT!" he said before forming his hands like claws and slammed them onto the ground causing a burst of flaming aura to surround him that was so hot it started melting the ground into bubbling tar

"... i can show you you're true self too"

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:19 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia walked with Mitsuki and the new friends that apparently were looking for some people, she watched as MIck got pretty upset causing the ground around him to bubble up from the heat the pirate woman had to remove her had to fan herself,"I be agreeing with ya lad but if ya don't mind!", she said rather annoyed,"Could ya not be doing that!! The whole city is on fire!", she shouted at him getting annoyed as she was sobering up and losing her patience... Odelia only ever really had patience when she was drunk and sometimes that was thin depending on her mood... She looked over at Mitsuki who seemed to be leading them down a street,"When are we dropping these two? I be needing a drink", she sighed pounding her fist into a nearby wall cracking it with her strength,"Can't be dealing with this nonsense...", she grumbled irritated;

MIkuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:55 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

Mitsuki yelped from Igneel lifting her up to avoid get her boots burnt. Lucky found them and held the basket of aged brandy, sake, and few rums, "This is what I can find, Miss... Uhh I didn't get your name," he said to Odelia, but didn't get her name, but waste not time and grabbed her shirt to carry her over the open flame ground. The weight was heavy to carry two at once, once he did, he ran out of magic and landed on the open flame as he screamed and running around with his cloths on fire, "Hot! Hot! HOT!!" he screamed. Mitsuki glanced back at Mick, where he fought Mido's experiment, look dumbfound,"His experiment can buff lightning, unless he can consume lightning to to enter dual lightning flame dragon lord," she pointed out, compare to Natsu's Lightning Flame Dragon Slayer Mode and possible dragon lord have same ability to enter dual element like dragon slayer. Lucky finally stopped and pat on his rear to cool off the heat, he looked at Odelia, "We can't leave this realm until we find Miss. Nashi and Mr. Neel, and you are all lucky I found the exit," he said to Odelia, and he smirked that he finally navigate out of this City of Fallen Flame. Mitsuki looked at Lucky in shock, and she hop off Igneel as she squat down to his height, "Did you navigate the route?" "Well yes, I found the ladders lowered to give us the short cut. However, the problem is this Mido's experiment are going to be in our way. I don't know what will happen to us, but they seems to need you and the lady alive, or worse they might inform their master," he explains the route and they might encounter the experiments. Mitsuki cast her silver blue eyes down and think of possibilities, "We can't let those experiment alert Mido, so we have to kill them. Although, after they took our blood, possible their revival will be quicker than normal."
Not too far, one of Mido's experiment picked up white lily and pink lotus hairpin, it chuckled and teleported by purple mist.

OOC:
Mitsuki Lucky

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heatwave
Mick Dragneel and Azazel

User Image

"fire is purity, it shows us our true selves ..."

quickly as Odelia complained to him, he round on her with a low growl like a dragon as his eyes were still reptile-like "fire is purity" he said in a menacing voice with small traces of darkness around him "it shows us our true selves .... this city is nothing! i will destroy this place and melt it to the ground to save my family. what are you willing to do, pirate?" he said harshly as Igneel stopped and turned to Mick looking stern when Mitsuki jumped off "Mick Dragneel ... that is enough" he said as Mick growled again "it's Heatwave" he said causing Igneel to snap "IT DOES NOT MATTER! how do you think Neel would react seeing you like this?! so full of hate! Heatwave is what he named you, so do not make that name equal to that of a villain" he said as Mick stood there clenching his fists, breathing hard through the mask as steam vapors rose from his eyes and Mick slammed his fist against the wall and kept punching it until cracks appeared and his fist was bleeding but quickly scabbed over from the heat burning the wound. Mick pressed his head against the wall quietly sobbing "i need ... to find them"

"... i can show you you're true self too"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:36 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia glared at the angry young man who yelled back at her basically within good reason to burn her to a crisp if he wanted to but she stood their until the cat landed and offered her a basket she sniffed immediately turning happily snatching up the basket as she said to the cat,"aye good kitty you be finding me drinks, upon my name Odelia Hopkins no need for a real title", she said smiling taking out the bottle she began to chug a content until it was dry,"This will be enough soon...", she replied softly patting the basket as if it were precious to her she then turned to MItsuki, who mentioned they may have to find a way after finding their friends but klll Mido's men in the process... she rubbed her neck,"Aye... those monsters are brutal first time they just bit into me thought I was going to die", she complained turning to the emotional Mick she walked over to him regardless of the consequences and handed him a bottle of sake,"Drink Lad we haven't time to be sorrowful", she told him seriously as she placed on hand on her hip,"Whoever you are looking for if they be ladies such as us they are not going to be well treated here", she said looking up she glared at the eyes in the distance,"Be trusting me on that!", she gave a curt nod and took up another bottle to chug down;

MIkuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

Mitsuki startled from Mick, while Lucky was scared of him. At least he got Odelia's name, "The name is Lucky, and how are you drank that fast!" he replied until he raised his voice when she drank. Mitsuki lowered her voice to exceed, "She's related with Greek God of Wine, that's why she always drink," she whispered to him, leaving Lucky stunned and looked at Odelia, "I hope you don't meet Ms. Cana," he commented, feared of drinking contest. Mitsuki sighed and got up, she was about to let Lucky lead the way, but Odelia offered the underage. This stopped them, Mitsuki grabbed Odelia's shirt and pull her away, "Mick-kun is underage!" she cried out loud. Lucky looked at Igneel, Mick, and Azazel, "We will find them, right now we have to leave this flaming area," he said to them and walked away to lead them the short cut route, and climb up or down the ladder, until they reach to the exit. Lucky suddenly stopped and back away, he peaked over, two of the experiments were guarding with heavy sword, he sweat dropped, "Great, Mr. Mido really put up extra guard if you two escaped," he commented. Mitsuki suddenly have an idea, so she summoned her new keyblade, leaving him surprise, "What will this keyblade do?" he asked her. Mitsuki smirked beneath her purifier mask and it shift to staff form, "Just watch," she replied and she lifted her staff to the sky, her summoning circle appeared underneath their feet. Lucky doesn't understand, Mitsuki begin to summon Garuda, so she looked up to the sky. She and Lucky saw the birdlike figure dive down with a spin, until Garuda spread her wings to stop herself. Mido's experiments took a notice on the Messenger, Garuda manipulated the vortex before she smirked, then she cast down The Call of the Crosswind. The great tornado picked up the flame and gravely burned Mido's experiments before the flame and wind vortex dies down. Garuda was pleased, then she looked at her summoner who bow down as a thanks, Lucky was in extreme dismay as he jaw dropped, "A bird! No wait, a woman!! A FEMALE BIRDLIKE!!!"

OOC:
Mitsuki Lucky

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:51 am
User Image
The Fire Dragon King

User Image

"Speak of your future and it shall become your will to live. ..."

"not only that" Igneel said as Mick was confused by Odelia's offer of rum "but have you ever seen a fire wizard drunk? of course not, and for good reason! so unless you want this whole city to blow up, might not be wise to offer my grandson liqueur ... honestly i'm shocked any survived in this environment" he said but just then Mitsuki summoned her keyblade and a strange creature appeared before them making both Mick (who's fire had dissipated) and Igneel stare with their own jaws dropped as Azazel blinked looking up at Garuda "this .... just keeps getting stranger"

"...Can humans exceed Dragons or is it just an empty dream?"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:45 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia found an arm reaching out and yanking her back as the young dragon slayer looked at her confused,"Aye!", she told MItsuki glaring at her,"Lad would have been fine your all over reacting", she then popped the lid off the next bottle,"More for me", she said smirking as she guzzled down the next bottle after having drank the wine of Dionysus and having had to use her powers she felt that these bottles were more like water than real Alcohol; She then turned at Mitsuki summoned her keyblade,"I be not finished yet", she complained watching as she summoned some kind of bird creature into the sky at its appearance Odelia began to freak out immediately, spitting out the liquor that was about to chug and then chocking for the next 2 minutes from it nearly strangling her before she got her breathe back and pointed shouting at Garuda,"It be a harpy!!", she said seeing as it created an infernal Tordadeo it was to much for the pirate woman as she turn tail and ran in the opposite direction,"Lets go or we be on the dinner menu next!", she told them huffing while she ran and drank more at the same time;

MIkuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:04 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

"But he's still a kid, and like his grandfather said... fire and alcohol don't mix well," Mitsuki pointed out to Odelia about whole fire and alcohol won't mix, much like Valencia said lightning and water don't mix well. She looked at Lucky, Mick, Azazel, and Igneel, she was about to explain to them about Garuda, but Odelia really jump to conclusion by shouting harpy and ran in opposite direction. In much of Mitsuki's dismay, "Is she a harpy?" Lucky asked Mitsuki as he looked at Odelia ran off, "Nope, she is a Messenger," Mitsuki quickly replied and speed off after Odelia, leaving the sparks of flame trailing behind her, and caught Odelia's arm tight. She gave Odelia a bit intimidated look in her silver blue eyes, yet she smiled, "That is quite offensive, although Garuda-sama might able locate four captive hybrids around this realm. She may be look strange, but her ability will blow away our opponents whenever one of us were in danger," she explains to her about Garuda, while keeping her calm voice. Garuda observe Mitsuki, so she begin to speak to her summoner, "Priestess, where is your hairpin?" she asked her, leaving Lucky stunned, but he barely understand her because her human language was unauditable. Mitsuki look puzzled and her free hand touch her head... her hairpin with pink lotus and white lily wasn't there, the world around her cracked open. It's the only sign that Fenrir and his friends agree to help them defeat Daichi.

OOC:
Mitsuki Lucky

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:14 pm
User Image
The Fire Dragon King

User Image

"Speak of your future and it shall become your will to live. ..."

coming out of his stupor, Igneel watched Odelia run off calling the summoned being 'a harpy' which made the Fire Dragon King raise an eyebrow "if she's scared of this being, i hate to see how she would react should i be forced to morph into my true form to fight" he said making Mick nod somewhat. suddenly when Mitsuki looked stunned, Igneel couldn't help but notice "something troubles you?"

"...Can humans exceed Dragons or is it just an empty dream?"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:27 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia turned her attention to Mitsuki narrowing her eyes she glared at her,"Look I don't be knowing what monsters your summoning", she told her having been scolded for calling Garuda after being told the woman was an ally,"But I wont be handling this kind of magical nonsense the metal being was enough!", she said,"Besides.. I'm not drunk enough for this..", she sighed rubbing her temples,"You are all starting to annoy the sh*t out of me", she complained grumbling as she glared through the fire,"Me only concern is getting you and myself out of here and I guess those two", she pointed toward Igneel and Mick who had appeared and were allies,"And that cat...", she said rubbing her chin,"It did bring me Alcohol...", she commented softly finding even if it was a flying talking cat it was pretty useful to find something like that in a place like this; She stopped and watched Mitsuki's body language the girl was startled glancing around she asked her in a serious tone,"What be it lass? Do you see something?", she asked her gold eyes scanning around them everything was quiet... probably to quiet for her liking,"We need to move", she told the other two,"Its definitely not safe here..", she commented ignoring the flying bird woman though she didn't like it being around she knew at the moment there wasn't much she could do if she was going to save Mitsuki

MIkuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:17 am
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

Mitsuki looked at Igneel as she snapped her stunned, however Odelia told her about the monster she summoning, she decide not to argue. She let go of her arm, "I will promise you I will try to keep my magic minimum as possible, but I have healing and support magic for Igneel-san, Mick-kun, and Lucky-kun. You might get use to both because they are fire dragon. Thankfully I have assassinations," she said to Odelia that she will keep her magic minimum, however Mick and Igneel will able to use magic freely. She looked at Igneel, then she look down, "It's a flower hairpin, gift from a male revenant I met in this world, his name is Fenrir Kiryu and he said it's a pure magic. It's also signs of alliance to defeat Daichi and his alliance, mainly Arachne because she is pose a threat because of vessel of Queen," she explains to Igneel about her hairpin. Lucky hummed and crossed his arms, "You think Mido stole it?" "Possible, but problem is... Fenrir-san is short temper, Mido might've use my hairpin to proof I'm become his blood bag," she replied, and worried about Fenrir's temper will get worse, if he finds out. Lucky tilting his head, and heard Odelia as he agreed with her, "yeah, we have to leave this place. Once we leave, we will head to what it looks like underground buildings... One of experiment is guarding the door, but good thing it's facing away from it," he agreed with Odelia and the information about Ashen Caven, he snickered that Mido's experiment was guarding and facing away from the door. Mitsuki agreed, then looked at Garuda as she made her new keyblade staff form revert to keyblade form and disappeared, "I"m sorry for giving you an order, but can you please track down four missing friends?" she apologize for giving her an order, but requesting her to locate four captive hybrids. Garuda nodded, "No need to apology, I am glad for giving a request from you Priestess. I will do my best," she replied and accepted her request, then she flew off to track down Nashi, Neel, Aerith, and Nero. Mitsuki smiled at the messenger will do everything she can to track them down. She looked at the group, "There might be possible Arachne already spied on us, Mido might prepare really tight security if the words got out... maybe she will keep you four hostage," she warned them Arachne might already know her and Odelia escaping, and she would keep Mick, Igneel, Azazel, and Lucky hostage to force Merlin to give up the Jewel of the Poseidon Trident. Lucky climb up Mitsuki's leg to her back, then to her shoulder, he snickered, "I think I know why Master Merlin made the joke about her habit," he commented before Mitsuki lead them to Entrance of City of Fallen Flame and leave this flaming city to Ashen Caven.

OOC:
Mitsuki Lucky

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash