PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 2:24 pm
User Image
User Image

.:Front View:.
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Vin was stunned as the thought. Armor for him? Why didn't he find it yet or..why didn't it come to him yet. Closing his eyes, he clenched his fist before taking a soft exhale to try and relax himself. Standing up straight, Vin looked out toward Simon with a soft smirk before knowing. He knew that Simon could take care of anything in his past as he looked over to his left to see Xodira's reaction to everything, making the demigod only chuckle before speaking to her,"Yeah, lets just say we aren't really your average bunch.."
"That's right, Xodira", Jezebel sighed softly before feeling the mystical winds blowing past the group after the ladder was lowered down and the group began to climb. Vin only sighed softly before beginning to climb after Mitsuki and the others did, leading the way for Jezebel and Xodira to climb in front of him. Waiting, Vin closed his eyes as he began to feel something. Something powerful ahead of the group in which made the demigod nervous. Once the two former apprentices of Daichi reached the top, that was when Vin used his keyblade, throwing the weapon up into the air before teleporting to the top of the ladder with a now lit cigarette between his lips. Jezebel smiled softly toward the demigod as he walked past the two before turning her head toward Xodira as she spoke,"That means we are close to finishing this..together."
Vin, with his double-edged keyblade in his right hand, sighed softly from the realization that the keyblade armor might now come to him. What could the reason be? Was he not worthy or something? Rubbing the back of his head, he just couldn't find the reason as he closed his eyes. He could still feel something attach to him. Something dragging him downward like heavy chains wrapping around him in a dark void. Shaking his head violently, Vin stood up straight as the group traveled toward the entrance. Vin knew that this was their chance.

Their chance to make a shift in odds on who'll win this war.

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 12:51 am
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

as everyone kept climbing upwards, Simon requipped back into his regular armor with only his lightsaber and Onyx by his side wielding hers "never thought this would happen" he said as Onyx looked over at him "a Sith and Jedi fighting together?" she asked making Simon smirk "well ... that. and we actually got room to let loose" he said turning to her making the Sith blush a bit but then gave a genuine friendly smirk and nodded as well before both got in their battle stances facing the now growing army who called for reinforcements. it took everyone they could muster to try to take on these two they didn't dare try to leave to pursue the others. the air was still, the only sound was the hum of the lightsabers, and another woosh as Simon's double edge side of his lightsaber activated. from above a single pebble fell down from the ceiling and down to the floor with a dull thud before the army of Mido and Arachne's servants let out a yell and charged and then let out a louder scream as both Simon and Onyx used the Force to push a bulk of them backwards like an ocean wave and instantly rushed them, cutting down enemies one after the other.

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 9:20 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
|Theme:Here
IFull BodyI

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira nodded towards her as she climbed the later as werll she felt the strange wind pushing urging them on it seemed her master was right she could feel the thick battle tension in the air along with the enemies blood-lust couldn't Jezebel feel it? She turned her attention to her feeling worried it seemed she had alot of faith into these people and that was suppose to be good enough for her so Xodira making her way down the hall along with the others in the group she kept her eyes, ears, and heart open to trying to protect and save her new group of friends and prove she wasn't the monster that everyone feared she was;

"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinta1

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 12:25 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Racing against time for heroes, while Fenrir collected both Warrior Vestige and Hephaestus Vestiges. Zera keep an eye on Xodira, her voice did sound like the woman with black ooze, but she witnessed her helping everyone, especially her master. She guessed she was suspecting the wrong person, so she looked at Precht, "Hey Precht," she called his name, while running with the group. Precht spared his glance at her, "Hmm?" "About that Xodira, I think I was wrong about her. Even her voice does match the woman with black ooze, who try to destroy Tenrou Island, but she did betray Daichi," she told him about Xodira, thinking they got the wrong woman. Precht highly doubted it, "Honestly, I was thinking the same. However, Simon doubted because of his whole deja vu, tells the different story," he replied while running and fought off the armies. Zera knew who could tell them, "Arachne know the name of the woman with black ooze?" "Since we fought Mosquito for trying to kill Ultear, then she might have already met the woman," he replied, until they all reached to top tier, but the group have to across the bridge. Before they can take out last Lost, all of sudden Fujin arrived and swing kick from unsuspected Lost to send the blast of wind off the bridge, The group witnessed it, only Mitsuki sweat drop. Fujin looked at the group, and step aside, "I will guard the bridge, while you all put to stop the witch and mad scientist," he told them, "Fujin-sama," she muttered in concern, leaving Precht and Zera shock, "So, that's Fujin," he sounded amazed, knowing that's not the same person Merle was looking for. They ran pass them, right before Mitsuki walked pass God of the Wind, "Miko-sama," he spoken to her in Japanese language, making her stop and looked at him, "Yes?" "My brother might join the fight soon, he doesn't like to miss this fight" he informed her in japanese that Raijin might join in. Mitsuki, knowing too well for both Raijin and Fujin often fighting together, smiled understandably, "I understand, and please don't get too overboard," she replied in japanese, Fujin curled his lips as he glance to make sure others far enough from them, "You may be my sister's reincarnate, but that will be depending on the numbers, so we will be fine. Let the divine wind blows around you and your friends," he said, and step on the middle of the bridge to guard the entrance to the Upper Level. Mitsuki smiled brightly and politely thanking him, and run after her friends.
They all gathered at the elevator entrance, Fenrir looked at the group, "This elevator won't that many," he informed the maximum of people per single elevator. Zera was puzzled and look up the upper level, "But, Mido and Arachne are up there," she pointed out. Mitsuki looked up and saw the edge, so she looked at her gauntlet, Louis smiled underneath his purifier, "Mitsuki seems to have different idea," he said as he looked at her. Precht and Zera looked at her, who turned around, "Fenrir's vampiric ability can also teleport to longer distance than we do," he added about Fenrir's teleport distance. Fenrir sheath his crissaegrim and look up the upper level, then look at his friends, "I will meet you all up there," he said, then Louis nodded, Io step on the button and the elevator closed to carry off of the revenants to Upper Level. Fenrir looked at Mitsuki, Zera, and Precht, "I will go on ahead," he said and uses his bat cloud ability to teleport to Upper Level, he found dried up mistle, but he have to focus on Mitsuki and two wizards. Mitsuki back up, then look at both Zera and Precht, "Please hold on to my shoulders," she inform them, Zera and Precht wrapped around her shoulder. Precht looked at her doubtfully, "How is this going to work?" he asked. Mitsuki gave Precht a snicker, "This," she replied and launched the rope launcher to the edge, until the grapple hold enough for her to lift her up, then jump up against the wall, this startled both Precht and Zera, while holding her tight. However, it didn't last long, until the grapple lost it's hold and let the gravity pulls them. Both Mitsuki and Zera were shock, and nearly screamed, but Fenri grabbed the rope just in time, not caring if the grapple made his palm bleed. "I got you!" he shouts and gripping the rope launch tight enough as Mitsuki feet slam against the wall. Mitsuki look up, then down, they were half way, Precht without any hesitation, plant his feet against the wall and used his force jump to the edge as he gripped it and pulled himself up, then grabbed the rope to ease the struggle for Fenrir. "Now Mitsuki!" he called out as Mitsuki jump up to let the rope reel her and Zera up, until she reached to the edge. Precht and Fenrir pulled them and let two girls take the breather, Mitsuki looked at both Fenrir and Precht, "Thank you, you two," she thank them and ease Zera to overcome the fear, Precht smiled at heroine, "Your welcome," he replied, "No problem, and we did promise your brother to look after you," said Fenrir as he let his single drop of his blood at dried mistle to activate it. He looked at those three as the elevator made it to the Upper Level, that minor mistake made them a scare. Fenrir sat down besides the mistle, "Until whole group arrive, and the revenants needs to restore our regeneration, then we will stop Mido and Arachne" he told everyone, they all agreed because rest is what they need, and revenants needs to restore their limit amount of regeneration.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Mitsuki Precht Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 1:11 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Lucifer & Weapon::.
User Image
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

As the group began to walk forward, the feeling of the battle getting stronger was flowing around Jezebel and Vincent as the group headed toward the elevator. This was when Fujin came through with a kick that blew the lost creature off of the bridge with ease. The winds were powerful as Vin smirked at the thought of him arriving. Jezebel spoke up with a surprised look,'Fujin, the God of the Wind and one of the Eldest Shinto Gods..if Mitsuki is able to gain their help then...there is no telling what all she can truly do"
"Fatality..Fujin wins. Flawless victory", Vin replied back, his hands in his coat pockets as the group walked past the Shinto God. Letting Mitsuki finish talking to the gods and heading back toward the elevator, the group arrived in which Jezebel looked straight up with a soft sigh of relief. She was already tired of walking around without so many stairs in their way. Vin quickly flicked his cigarette away before making his keyblade disappear. He wanted the group to go on ahead for...you see the elevator isn't that big. It's big enough for a crowded group of like ...maybe five people, it isn't that big but with the way it was built, the elevator was quite sturdy. Still Jezebel wanted to wait for the group to head up first before Vin, Jezebel, and Xodira get on. Listening and watching Mitsuki's stunt up the elevator, Vin knew he shouldn't be worried about his sibling-like friend. Crossing his arms, Vin turned toward Xodira with a smirk before speaking up,"This is going to get good.."
Once all the commotion was over, Vin pulled the lever next to the elevator to call it back down which luckily didn't take too long. Maybe a minute or two before Vin and Jezebel walked into the elevator. Vin pressed on the button on the elevator with his foot as the door closes, making Vin cross his arms. Jezebel relaxed her back against the wall of the elevator with her scythe standing up next to her. Vin sighed softly as nothing, not even a sound of music was playing in the elevator,"You know...they could of at least put some smooth jazz in here but..I mean I get it..still though..."

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 9:46 pm

☼ ╰☆╮ ☽ User Image ☾ ╰ ☆╮ ☼

"I was Arthur's tutor. I didn't teach him magic ..."
"I taught him ethics and morals. which is much more difficult, believe me."

Spidey and Merlin were waiting right outside the elevator when it finally dinged open "you guys took your time" Spidey said as Merlin simply was drinking tea
"Mido and Arachne are still hiding ... though i wonder-" he said before feeling a magic cuff appear on his wrist and chained him to a nearby wall "what! blast it!" he said then looked at the group holding his arm up "no seriously, blast it. destroy it i can't cast magic with this on" he said as Spidey tensed up
"uh, guys ... i think we got bigger issues to worry about" he said before turning around to see two familiar faces, the Blade Bearer and Cannoner "oh great ... the techno knight and ... um" Spidey said looking at the Cannoner "i-i'm sorry but what in the world is that armor supposed to be? you're a skeleton, you're a robot, you're a Mexican wrestler with a gas mask ... dude just pick a theme don't just blend them all together. you just look beyond silly"

"But i knew he felt i was more of a father to him, and deep down i felt the same way. ....
And in the end, my heart shattered when i saw him for the last time."

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 11:55 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira followed after her master gazing at one of the shinto god's as they passed, she blinked slowly waiting with her group until they would arrive onto the elevator and go onto the second floor once up there she managed to watched as spiderman and Merlin were talking but something strange happened to merlin and two large enemies appeared,"What are those!", she said her blades drawing to her defensively,"This isn't good..", she thought about what Merlin said wondering if she could help him any,"Can I break it? I have divine strength", she told him as she threw her weapons out at the enemy for them to be distracted with and have to fight against while she ran over to Merlin; Her weapons like having a mind of their own whizzed outwards and around coming closer to the head of the enemies trying to saw off an arm leg in half if they could get away with it not acting recklessly like a mistle but more strategical the whole time small beads of sweat dropped from Xodira's forehead it was harder to control her weapons this way but it was better for situations such as this;

"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinta1

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 12:43 pm
User Image

lArmor:Here|Profile:Here|Theme:Here|

User Image
.:Keyblade Forms:.

:.Dive to the Heart.:
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

"You two are showing off," Precht complicate both Merlin and Spider-Man. Until the magic cuff appeared on Merlin's wrist, Precht, Zera, Mitsuki, and Revenants were surprised, but Precht keep his emotion to himself. He frowned a bit as he examined the cuff, "It must be Arachne because she knew you are coming," he stated Arachne set the trap. Mitsuki approached Merlin, and hold the cuff, "Dispel," she cast her magic, but magic cuff resist it. She sweat dropped, she looked at Merlin, "It won't let me remove it, unless Arachne did some link," she said and possible there are some links. All of sudden both Spider-Man and Xodira shouted, that made revenants, Precht, Zera, and Mitsuki follow them. What they only saw was Blade Bearer and Cannoneer laying on the floor in dormant state. Fenrir face palmed, "They are dormant, so they won't wake up until the right time," he said to Spider-Man with deadpan tone. Io and Mitsuki check Blade Bearer's arm, it confirmed they were dormant, so they have to leave them alone. Mitsuki look at everyone, "Arachne might be holding magic link, so-" she suggested, but cuts off when they all laid their eyes on five figures walking towards the black gate. It's Arachne, Mido, and Hunters in Black! Yakumo step up, "Mido!" he called out angrily. Mido and his group turned around and see the heroes, Mido spoken up with a smiled underneath his helmet, "You know, I love to stay and greet you properly," he said them. Arachne noticed Merlin got cuffed, so she snickered, "Emrys, glad you can join us, but you got cuffed," she mocked her old friend. Mido, noticed Mitsuki and wondered where was Dante, turned to his left and his holographic system appeared to tap on screen with pictures of Blade Bearer and Cannoneer as he command them, "But I'm afraid we are on the tight schedule," he stated as Cannoneer twitched his hand, then he and Blade Bearer slowly got up. Revenants and the rest picked up the movement and saw two greater losts got up in shock, Louis looked at both, "What in the..."

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Precht Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 1:17 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Lucifer & Weapon::.
User Image
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

"They are waking up!", Jezebel spoke up as she summoned her scythe in her hand, her eyes piercing with the light grey-ish blue color in her eyes as she dashed straight in front of the group. Standing there with her scythe at the ready, Vin watched as the Cannoneer and Blade Bearer stand up straight with their weapons in hand. Vin meanwhile summoned his double-edged keyblade in his right hand, his left hand out where the gem began to glow a blue-ish color. Jezebel turned toward Xodira before back toward the Blade Bearer as she spoke confidently,"Xodira, Mitsuki, let the others take down the big guy..this one here is more faster and without her, the big guy won't be a big problem."
Meanwhile, Vin began to twirl his large two-sided keyblade in his right hand, the blades spinning fast like propeller blades as the ex-commander of the diamond dogs smirked at the big guy with the large gun for a arm stared at him, Spider-Man, and the revenants. The demigod smirked as he began his attack after saying this one thing,"Alright big guy...lets go."
With that, Vin began his attack as he quickly threw his blade up toward the air, his eyes glowing bright with green and blue as he began to summon some keyblades around him, throwing different blades around the big guy. Non of them hit and yet, this was Vin's plan as he quickly disappeared within green and blue particles, appearing up in the air where his two sided keyblade was still in mid-air. With this, Vin knew that he had to keep the big guy busy as he quickly disappeared again, appearing where one of his keyblades was stabbed into the ground behind the cannoneer, throwing his large weapon straight toward the large creature's back.
Meanwhile, as Mido and Arachne began to walk through the small hallway and up the stairs to the second corridor, someone stood there at the other exit, his arms crossed and his father's demonic sword stabbed into the ground to the left of him. He was sitting on what looked to be some sort of suitcase where it shined a small golden glow within the creases. The Professional Devil Hunter only chuckled before looking over toward Mido and Arachne before speaking up with a sly remark,"Glad you two were able to get here..you know how long I've been waiting for you two to arrive? Could have gotten a bite to eat before getting here."

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 9:04 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

"oh come on! that was a great joke" Peter whined upon hearing the two weren't responsive before seeing Mido and Arachne arrive "Webb ... i'm telling you right now you gotta stop this! Mido's using you he's probably even going to kill you ... it's not too late you can fight with us" he said before seeing the experiments become active "kid the pep talk is good but you got bigger issues" Tony said before Peter reluctantly nodded and got in a crouching fighting stance not noticing the heartbroken look Merlin had looking at him, as if he knew something that would end up doing pure harm beyond the physical then looked to Xordia looking slightly exausted "i-it needs a key or something non-magical ... it absorbs magic .... ah ...." he said grabbing at it feeling helpless while a rash started to form around where the cuff was and felt like his lungs were being tightened

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you.
That's why i'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 2:17 pm
Juzo Mido

User Image

A pity...

Revenants didn't have time to argue with Spider-Man because they have their enemies right in front of them. Mido finished programing his puppets as the hologram disappeared, ""And how were they? The humble hors d'oeuvres that I so generously prepared for you," he said to the resistance, while slightly walked and his hands were behind them. Mia and others looked at Mido, while keep their guards up from Blade Bearer and Cannoneer, "All of the Lost here..." said Mia then she slowly realized what he meant as she softly gasped, "They were your experiments?" she added if all of those Lost not just Hunters in Black were his experiments. Mitsuki gripped her Blessing Reincarnation tight, "You used them and Arachnophobia to slow us down," she said to Mido, Precht and Zera were disgusted for Mido and Arachne armies as sacrifice. Arachne glanced at Spider-Man when he begged her to leave Mido and his plan to kill her. Jack glared at mad scientist, "You're insane!" he exclaimed of his insanity. Arachne gave Spider-Man a puzzled looked all over her face, "What are you talking about, Spider-Man?" she replied to him, Mido looked at Spider-Man, not understand what he mean. He noticed both Blade Bearer and Cannoneer were fully active, so he smirked as he lifted his head, "Ah, the main course has just arrived," he taunted them as a bad joke for his puppets compare those he order them to kill as their main dish, while others to capture alive. Cannoneer stand up and breath heavily, his flamethrower lit up. Fenrir looked at Cannoneer as he assumed they all need his Flame Protection, Blade Bearer leap in front of her master to prevent them to get pass her master. He turned his attention to her and found out she's fast, "D*mnit," he cursed himself, her Iceblood sword was drawn out. Mido was over-confident of his experiments, "Bon appetit," he taunting them and lowered his right arm, then he turned around. Arachne looked at the group as she looked amused, "Before I forget, I tweaked my magic link for them. Tony Stark, I know you are talking to Spider-Man, I am pretty sure Steve Rogers and other former SHIELDS warned you about HYDRA's motto 'cut off one head, two heads take place', but this time... kill one element, another gain two and fully restored," she revealed she used her magic link to Blade Bearer and Cannoneer, if one dies, others will gain their fallen comrade's power. Precht rose his eyebrow and ignite his light whip, "HYDRA? What are you-" "See for yourself, if you all survive," Arachne cuts Precht off as Hunter in Black placed it's hand on the black gate, it glows before it vanished. On cue, Mido and Arachne proceed through the hallway along with Mido's experiments. While the resistances, Mitsuki summoned Grimm Eclipse to take the stance, decide to put Cannoneer and Blade Bearer out of misery, Fenrir glared at two powerful experiments, so he glanced at Mia, "Mia!" "Right," Mia immediately replied as Fenrir cast Flame Protection and Mia cast Ice Armor to boost fire and ice resistance in front of them, it also boost others elemental resistance. Mitsuki was about to, but Louis grabbed her wrist to make her stop, "Save your magic, but use it if Fenrir and Mia can't perform it," he highly suggest to save it, so she agreed. Mitsuki took iiado stance with Xodira and Jezebel, "She needs to play with the fire," Zera joined in and lit up her fire magic, Precht and revenants were focus on Cannoneer. Cannoneer spewed his Burning Disaster before taking his stance, Blade Bearer lifted her Iceblood with icy aura and twirl around to take the stance. Both Greater Losts slowly approach their livestocks, but knowing they all need to capture Mitsuki, Vincent, Jezebel, and Xodira alive, while Spider-Man has to be spared. Precht glanced at Spider-Man, "From what you said, I will take that you fought them before," he said before Cannoneer was attacked by Vincent. Cannoneer fist pump to unleash firestorm, attempting to melt the keyblade, then his left hand ignite his flame to throw it into the air to let the fire rained down. This made both Revenants and Precht separate and begin to attack Cannoneer.
Mitsuki agreed with Jezebel as Blade Bearer picked her pace, then leap forward to thrust forward to stab the ground to bring out spiked ice to separate four women. Zera and Mitsuki evades it, Zera throws her fire ball, while keep an eye on Cannoneer, so she can copy his move. Blade Bearer's gift enhanced her barrier with icy blue aura, then attacking Zera with three hit combo, who successfully dodged the icy sword. She picked up Mitsuki's scent, who was about to swings her Grimm Eclipse, she clashed her iceblood against her keyblade. Blade Bearer agiles leap back and zips left and right. If anyone tries to get close to her, her gift on her sword made her swing wide and summoned sharps of ice where she swings.
Meanwhile, Mido and Arachne walked through the hallway, until they saw Dante as they were stopped. Arachne frowned because of his skills as her opened fan covered her lips, however Mido was pleased to see another hybrid, "Another hybrid carrying same blood as Nero," he said to meet another blood relative, fully aware of Nero as quarter demon. Arachne glanced at Mido, "Careful, Dante is very professional and he is holding his father's sword. He fought strongest demons, and chances are even with six hybrid bloods you drank, he doesn't hold back," she warned him about Dante's skills, especially Sparda's Sword. Mido scoffed and drew his Judgement's Edge, "We shall see about that," he replied, knowing his golden fleece will heal him, and his guinea pigs start thrusting their black sabers at Dante with the blink of his eyes. Mido joins in, Arachne shook her head unbelievably and heard the puff of smoke, so she turned around to see no other than Ankhseram. She frown at Ankhseram, "If you are here to reap my soul and restore the balance Ankhseram, I am afraid it's futile," "That is not what I am here for Arachne. I sensed who is going to die in this area," said Ankhseram, knowing who's going to die as he already know because of his grim reaper eyes. Arachne stare at Son of the Grim Reaper, then she turned around, "Would you tell me, who is going to die?" she asked him, "I cannot reveal the exact time of death and name of person Arachne. You have to do what Peter Parker and Emrys say, you really believe once you become a Queen, so you are strong enough to overpower Emrys, and Priestess' silver blue eyes and her anti-demon soul wavelength," he replied and turned into argument. She glanced at him for a brief moment, "What about you, you were not strong enough to save your own brother before his sanity slips away? You even left your own father, after you watched him rip his own son's skin and stuffed him in his own skin bag," she questioning him about Asura, using her own manipulation to Ankhseram's emotions about his brother. This stopped Ankhseram, then grew angry, "Don't bring up Asura and Father to this!" he let his anger get best of him as the Soul Stone glows. Arachne noticed the orange glow, then she realized what Ankhseram have become, "So you have become Keeper of the Soul Stone, I heard about Infinity Stones and I am surprised it appeared again after Thanos broke them, until his death by Thor decapitated. I don't have any interest with them, but you should seek Keeper of the Time Stone, Doctor Stephen Strange," she said as she figured out Ankhseram became Stonekeeper, and suggest him to seek Dr. Strange. Mentioning Thanos, Ankhseram glared at her, "He paid the ultimate price for wipe out half of innocent lives," he commented, aware of Thanos' goal, which he ultimately disapprove of. Arachne shook her head and head up the stairs to help Mido, and take Cerberus Soldiers' lives. Ankhseram didn't bother go after Spider Witch, so he look back to observe the fight between resistance and two due Losts. Mainly he focus on Spider-Man, "Maybe, he should tell me where is Doctor Stephen Strange is. I might able to take Thanos' soul to replace Gamora's soul in this stone."

... Those who are too weak to keep up with the speed of progress do not deserve to live!

Mido Mitsuki Precht Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 10:20 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

Theme:Here

..Jackpot..

Dante smirked at the two enemies who the bigger guy, Mido seem to not understand who he drew his large sword at. The devil hunter chuckled softly as he watched as more experiments appeared, dashing straight toward Dante weird their weapons ready to stab him like a human shish kebab. Of course, the white haired half demon knew it wouldn't be that easy as his eyes squinted and pulled out his father's sword. The blade extended and flipped, turning into what looked to be some sort of scythe form before twirling the blade around him, making the blades flip straight up into the air. The devil hunter smirked as he jumped up into the air, using one of the experiment's heads as a step to go up higher before flipping upside down, pulling out his ebony and ivory pistols. Pointing the pistols straight downward toward the enemies, Dante's body quickly spinned as he opened fire from close range, the bullets sparking against the Lost's armor. Dante smirked as he flipped back right-side up before throwing his pistols up into the air and grabbing his father's large sword from his back before swinging it over his head, spinning the blade around to push the enemies away from him before he was face to face with Mido who was dashing at him,"Well hey there, big guy...shoes untied."
Dante ran directly toward the large boss before dropping his body to the ground, sliding between Mido's legs before pulling himself back up till he was face to face with Arachne in which he placed his left free hand against his lips, pulling the hand away to what seemed to be him "blowing her a kiss" before turning back toward Mido which he swung his father's blade toward the scientist's back,"LETS DANCE!"
Meanwhile, Jezebel quickly dodged out of the way from Blade Bearer's attack toward the four women, the skirt of her dress flowing with the breeze as she pulled back her scythe for a cool looking speed-style attack position. Looking toward Xodira, Jezebel listened about how fire could help with defeating the Blade Bearer so with this, Jezebel's eyes glowed bright white before using her free hand toward Xodira, making her blades become enchanted for a short time with fire damage before looking back toward Blade Bearer. With this in mind, Jezebel's eyes stayed pure white as she raised her free hand toward the Blade Bearer, using her electrical abilities to try and distract the ice experiment while the others get ready to take advantage of the opportunity,"NOW!"
Vin, who was trying to dodge the large amount of fireballs falling from above, was already getting sick and tired of Cannoneer. Surrounding the large creature was nothing but blue and green particles, knowing that Vin was being a great distraction for the large creature before something happened. One fireball fell straight onto his left arm which made Vin's left arm burn like crazy, making the demigod quickly rip off his suit jacket. The particles flew away as Vin stood there without a suit jacket and his left arm now red and burnt from the hit. Jezebel noticed this as she quickly casted her healing abilities to the demigod which healed his arm quickly. Vin looked back toward the beautiful devil huntress before giving her a quick wink, looking back at Cannoneer. His ring quickly glowed a blue color on his left ring finger as Vin pointed his now healed left arm straight toward the fire experiment as he yelled out,"WATERZA!"
With that, Vin was quickly surrounded by flowing water before his left hand shot out a small orb straight toward the experiment's chest, exploding which created a large amount of water which slightly flooded the arena around them. Vin was pushed back as all of his keyblades disappeared back into his inventory, his only weapon out being his double-edged keyblade in his right hand,"Cool off, big guy..."

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 12:01 am
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

quickly leaping into action, Spidey swung webs up to distract the Cannoner and landed on his left shoulder "dude, two words: ab crunches. you need em" he said before webbing the big guy's left arm "you and Willy .... could probably ... be a match" he said as he tugged as hard as he could before jumping off the shoulder to bring the webbed arm to punch the Cannoner in the face before looking at Ankhseram "another one? please say you're a good guy" "he is ... Peter" Merlin said in a weak voice yet Spidey could hear him loud and clear and saw he was deathly pale and ... was he growing a beard?! Spidey's eyes widened then turned to Arachne and shot a web to swing over to her and landed in front of her and Ankhseram "you've gotta help him! i think he's dying .... please i know you're not heartless, i know that you have good in you ... please don't prove me wrong" he said but stopped and felt the ground rumble and turned back to the fight "woah ... someone dropping the base?" he asked before the floor below the Cannoner exploded and out popped Simon and Onyx, their blades crossed together like a pair of scissors and both sliced upwards at the same time, decapitating the creature as both Sith and Jedi landed on either side of the hole letting the body fall down it

"that's five hundred! ... for me" Onyx said still catching her breath a bit as Simon, equally depleted of energy, let out an exhausted chuckle "didn't realize ... we were competing" he said then looked at the others "sorry we're late" he said as as Merlin gave a weak chuckle which, as Simon noticed, seemed to struck a tender chord with Onyx who then looked at Simon then to Zera, pointing her lightsaber at her "you, girl, what's happened?"

"huh oh ... kid didn't Witchy-poo say something about getting two elements?" Tony said in his com making Spidey wince knowing that this fight was about to get even tougher

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you.
That's why i'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 6:03 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

At this period of time a strange entity had entered the room before Arachne in which it said,"Well well well..", and a pair of glowing green eyes and a Cheshire grinned followed,"I didn't know i was late for the party..", then out of nowhere a massive giant hand came out of nowhere snatching up the spider queen and began to squeeze her tight around the waist as a 40 story tall Lizzy stood in the room grinning at the queen with the same Cheshire eyes,"I wouldn't let my little magic friend die like that or it could mean a play of rather particular funnies places for your head..", she said as smoke began to encircle the upper half of the massive giant and through that smoke Archne would be seeing some crazy things probably horrible things,"Lets get that key? Shall we?", said Lizzy's booming voice before she laughed and opened her wide cat like mouth and dropped Arachne into it; Now Arachne would then soon developing not only seeing horrible stuff inside there but also things that didn't make alot of sense like tumbling down the rabbit hole and once she thought she reached the bottom she would only be able to walk a few steps before tumbling again an endless tumbling that would continue over and over again; She could of course pull Arachne out of this horrible illusion easily by reaching into her mouth and pulling her out so in technical terms when a whole world's magic swallows you some very scary or particular odd things is going to happen and the whole time she was in there someone was singing a very merry unbirthday loudly on repeat so she had to hear that as well;

Xodira seen nothing was going to break that link so easily as she gave up to help with the fight they were attacking blade bearer who used some kind of frost attacks for some reason Xodira wasn't very pleased with the fact that it was taking so long for them to finish this fight as she used her weapons to whizz in and out of towards the woman as a great distraction but when jezebel looked over at her she knew they would need to pull of their combo soon... When the room flooded up and Zera and MItsuki would take their hits toward the distraction she would then follow up with her shadow and teleportation along with her divine speed and coming out near the blade bearer she would then ram her foot into her face along with her blades coming down towards the limbs while she jumped up to avoid the frost spinning in mid air and landed several feet away to look back to see if her target got hit by her blades;

"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinta1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 2:22 pm
User Image
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

Arachne stopped when Spider-Man landed in front of her, begging her to help Merlin. She doesn't look impressed from Dante's blowing a kiss. She look back, Merlin was aging, Ankhseram saw Merlin aging in stunned, "The h*ll, Emrys!" he nearly raised his voice and noticed the magic cuff. Arachne thought of it, it will be unfair way because she mostly want to destroy both Merlin and both Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess, so she looked at Spider-Man, "In order to save Emrys, you have to defeat both Cannoneer and Blade Bearer because I place the magic link to the magic cuff and them, but I cannot reverse it," she revealed to defeat Blade Bearer and Cannoneer, so they can save Emrys. She walk past Peter, "This may be the last time I will play nice Peter, I won't do it again," she warned him she won't play nice. Ankhseram looked at Spider-Man like he's crazy to make Arachne to save Merlin, "I don't know if you are complete nuts or very daring," he complimented him. Out of nowhere, Lizzy's voice was heard causing Arachne and Ankhseram to froze, in much of Ankhseram shock to see Lizzy and recognized her aura, "What the h*ll?" he said to himself, and in much of his surprise that she caught Arachne and drop her in her wide cat mouth. He sweat dropped, knowing Arachne's Madness too well, "I won't do that to Arachne, if I were you. I hope you are completely insane like rest of bonker's in Wonderland because her Madness... is very unpleasant," he warned Lizzy, just as she pulled Arachne out. Arachne witnessed every nonsense in Wonderland illusion and loud happy unbirthday songs in her head, because of this she unleashed her powerful Madness. Ankhseram quickly grab Spider-Man, then look back, "Priestess!" he shouts to call Mitsuki, the only Anti-Demon Wavelength, and threw Spider-Man away from range of Arachne's Madness. Thankfully for his own Madness of Bravery, he is completely immune. Arachne glared at Lizzy and summoned numerous amount of Purging Thorn, "Elizabeth, it will be better if the Red Queen decapitate you," she said and fired the purged thorns at Lizzy. Mido and his experiments were immune to Arachne's Madness because Mido was already insane, while his experiments were no longer human. He slide towards Dante and his arm was red to swing at devil hunter, then swing his sword.
Meanwhile, Mitsuki dashed away from icy spikes to Blade Bearer's back. When Jezebel shouted, Zera was close to scorch Blade Bearer's face, and Mitsuki was about to swing her keyblade. Blade Bearer have an another idea as she lifted her left hand for a gift and summoned the four ice pillars around her. It took them few seconds before the ice pillars explode, both Zera and Mitsuki were in middle of it, but Mitsuki's shadow merage the attack and nearly saved Zera, and took the damage. Precht and the revenants were attacking Cannoneer, before Cannoneer summoned fire pillar causing others to avoid to get scorched, but few nearly burnt themselves. Vincent's waterza drenched Cannoneer, he turned around as his heat dried his body off and was about to use his flamethrower to burn him alive. All of sudden, both Simon and Onyx popped out from the ground to decapitate Cannoneer. He groaned and fall, reduce to red mist. Precht and revenants looked at both, Precht frowned at them, "I swear, you two are saving that big guy for last minute," he said to them. Blade Bearer zips around and landed where Cannoneer falls, in much of their horrors, she gained Cannoneer's flame and fully healed. Precht face palmed, "Now I understand what she means," he said to himself, Louis and other revenants use their gift to support everyone, "Similar to Aurora's Successor's form, but this time it's 12 against 1," said Louis as he and the revenants take their stance, Precht agreed with Louis. Mitsuki and Zera got up, knowing Blade Bearer with ice and fire elements will be tougher. Onyx's lightsaber pointed at Zera as she yelp and hide behind Mitsuki, who looked at Zera then Onyx in disappointment expression, "I would worried about that first," she pointed out about Blade Bearer new fire ability, had to be cautious about Onyx because unlike Naara, she didn't show any merciful. The Blade Bearer enhanced her barrier with red aura, if anyone destroy the barrier, it will create the explosion. She take the stance to aim at the group, then thrust fast enough along with icy wind, causing others to dodge out her way, thankfully Mia and Eva shoots their bayonet to destroy the barrier and creates fire explosion. By the time Arachne release her Madness, and Ankhseram called Mitsuki, both revenants and Precht nearly fall into Madness, while Zera succumbs herself and become insane to see things in terror. Mitsuki saved Peter, and because of her touch restored his sanity. Precht try to clear his mind, but it's futile, "So this is the her Madness," he said and grit his teeth. Blade Bearer shown bit of struggle because of it. Fenrir shook his head to get rid of pain sensation on his head, "Arachne must've activated her Madness, and this is what is she talking about. That Lost gain fire element."

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Mitsuki Precht Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash