PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 10:35 pm
User Image
User Image

.:Front View:.
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

"I TOTALLY PLANNED THAT!", Vin yelled out to Simon and Onyx, knowing that he full well knew he didn't plan for anything. It was all off the cuff so to speak as he noticed Blade Bearer gaining the power of fire from her fallen comrade, her health completely healed and ready to attack. Vin saw that the enemy was about to charge at the entire group which he summoned five keyblades in front of him to block the attack from Blade Bearer. He groaned loudly as he felt the force from the strong enemy as both of his hands were spread out to use almost all of his power to stop the strong attack.
The keyblades were about to blow away but before it broke, Jezebel quickly wrapped her arm around Vin's shoulder. Spinning around till her face was close to his, she moved out her left arm as a blast of energy shot straight through the keyblades and pushing back the Experiment. Vin's blushed bright at how close Jezebel was to him as she summoned her scythe, creating two portals as she rushed right at Blade Bearer. One portal was behind the enemy while the other was close to Xodira who now had enchanted crossblades to attack,"NOW, XODIRA!"
Meanwhile, however, Dante flew back from Arachne's madness spell which made the devil hunter feel a bit nauseous and dizzy, making the attack from Mido's punch a free hit which made the devil hunter fly back. Quickly, Dante shook his head in midair before flipping around, slamming his feet against the ground which caused many tiles to be pulled up and broken. Looking up toward Mido, the son of Sparda smirked before his body glowed a red tint around him which he quickly transformed into his deviltrigger. Thrusting his father's sword back, Dante waited as he watched Mido swing his large sword straight at him, making Dante quickly block which made sparks fly wildly. The Devil Hunter was still quite dizzy as he quickly pulled out his pistol, firing five times against the armor plate on the chest before noticing the Golden Fleece on the Lost Scientist,"Well now..ain't that a pretty thing you got there...ten bucks and I can take that off your hands."
Back at the Blade Bearer fight, Jezebel quickly dashed straight towad Blade Bearer before performing multiple slash attempts. She knew that the Experiment would be able to block or dodge them but the Daemon Huntress had to do all she could to keep her distracted. Vin, wanting to help with the distraction as well slid down against the tiles on the floor before summoning Excalibur's Guardian Keyblade in his right hand. With this, Vin tried to attack toward Blade Bearer's back to try and cause some real damage,"Time to show you how it FEELS!"

User Image
Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

seeing the second warrior absorb the defeated one's power, Simon and Onyx stood there and looked at each other before hearing Arachne's proclamation that they two foes had to die before Merlin could be freed "i will fight this warrior ... you help take on Mido" she said as Simon nodded and ran towards the Blade Bearer and did a Force Jump over her and ran towards Mido but stumbled a bit once Arachne's madness was unleashed and struggled, stumbling with his lightsaber out before letting out a pained cry "REQUIP!" he shouted as he was engulfed in a bright light and wore a new armor: his Keyblade Master Armor and instantly felt relief wash oer him and looked down at his arms before clenching a fist with his free hand "not bad" he said before charging towards the scientist and slashed his lightsaber up his helmet then looked to Dante "hope you don't mind the help"

Spidey felt Arachne's madness only for a moment before being pulled back and saw Mitsuki fight Arachne and, due to Ankhseram's madness fuel his need to help, broke free from his grasp and entered the frey to fight Arachne "i don't wanna fight you, Webb ... but you're not leaving me any choice" he said before shooting two web lines on either side of her and sling-shot himself towards her feet first

Onyx's rage was fueled, it was what drove those who used the Dark Side and Arachne's madness only made the symbolic fire burn hotter as she lunged at the Blade Beater and fought like a demon as her eyes changed to Sith gold and fought similarly to how a samurai would with quick slashes then jumped backwards and let out a loud roar that sounded like a monster but caused a shock-wave to emit from her towards the Blade Bearer

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:21 am
User Image
User Image

Theme: Here

I am wonderland.....

Lizzy found herself dropping the queen only for the woman to turn and retaliate against her using her madness to try to turn lizzy into harming herself while the chesire grin stayed put until the purged thorns were released before they were upon her Elizabeth seemed to disappear all together when in reality she just shrunk to a very tiny size causing the purged thorns to miss her as her tiny body began to drop downwards before landing on Mitisuki's shoulder,"Hello!", said a tiny lizzy no more than a fairy size drinking tea,"I do say that was a nice thrill, I do wish I could feel this madness your talking about..", she then turned to her spoon in which she began to whisper,"Now don't be afraid George I am here for you.. While we are on the subject", she said looking displeased,"your relationship with that dish is going to have to wait!", she scolded him,"I mean what will the tea pot think?", she demands using the spoon she was just talking to in her tea before she sipped on it some more;

Xodira turned her attention finally to working on this last enemy that had a double the power now the frost and fire mixtures that seemed to come out from the blade bearer didn't make it any easier to defeat her, she had to work extra hard to dodge burning fires and freezing spells in order to not get hurt, taking a deep breathe she managed to flip upwards before landing on the ground splashing in the water created by Vin earlier when Jezebel told her to go in right then as she felt strange power surging into her weapons she rushed forward there was a series of arrays of black smoke that circled the enemy to distract her as she went in and out of the shadows teleporting; Then she teleported right behind and above her she caught here enchanted cross blades and using her strength cast them out and onto the blade bearer in a crisscross motion of her arms causing them to spin out faster and then back into her target to attempt to saw it in half,"Reaper Death, Slicing Massacre!", the next stage would have Jezebel coming in out of the shadows and landing the killing blow if her weapons didn't kill the enemy first;
"...All the best people are crazy"

Aussie Srives

Mikuhinata1

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:24 pm
Juzo Mido

User Image

A pity...

Mitsuki enchanted her barrier spell to restore all of their sanity. Everyone were highly doubt Blade Bearer will be easily defeated because of her speed, Precht placed his fingers between his eyes, "I swear to force, both Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess might don't want you to fight alone," he said to Onyx, but knowing Mido and Arachne must be stopped before they could reach their goal. He, Zera, and revenants rush pass Blade Bearer. She was going chase after them, but Ankhseram summoned the dead to block the path, "Even I strongly disapproved Emperor Valkorion's immortality, but I would focus on her lady," Ankhseram said to her, already figured she used to be Cerberus Soldier and sadden she became Mido's puppet along with Cannoneer, he did suggested to focus on Onyx. He looked at the stairway before he vanished. Mitsuki equipped Blessing Reincarnation again, before Arachne dissolved herself to spiders and reformed herself back at the far corner. She looked at fairy sized Lizzy, "Hello to you too," she greeted her. Mido's helmets was slashed as he back off, the group arrived just in time as golden fleece healed him, "Stop right there, Mido," Louis halted him, just as revenants, Zera, and Precht rejoined Mitsuki, Spider-Man, Simon, and Dante. Arachne looked at the group, Mido however sounded disappointed as he lifted his head, "Your persistence is tiring," he commented about their persistenced to stop them. Jack glared at Mido as he lifted his hand at him, "So tell me... just what exactly are you after, anyway? What do you have to gain in reviving the Queen?" he demand the question. Arachne seems surprised, so Mitsuki spoken to her, "Arachne, Mido is using you as a new Queen's vessel and your soul will be gone forever, and then he will betray Daichi. Please, don't take Silva-san's relic if you don't want to lose yourself," she begged her to leave Mido and abandon the mission. Arachne looked at Mitsuki for a while, then she smirked, "Using me? You really do have your own mother's magnanimous attitude to anyone rivals to her, even spirits and demons," she noted her similarities to her human mother's attitude. Leaving everyone confused, Then what about reviving the Queen?" Zera asked, this time Mido spoken out as he lifted his head again, "Reviving the Queen?" he repeated before he turned around in 180 degrees before he started to chuckle to amusing laughter like it's a complete joke. Yakumo swipe his left hand, "What's so d*mned funny!?" he angrily nearly shouted, "I've collected enough data already. I have no more use for the Queen!" he revealed that was not his intention for reviving the Queen. He glanced at Arachne, "Lady Arachne's made the deal for becoming a Queen, in exchange of what I really after. I studied Lady Arachne's data, and she is hold enough to become the Queen, unlike Cruz Silva," he added about their own deal. The resistance didn't understand, so Io and Louis wants more answers, "Then, why!?" Louis demanded him, wanted to know what Mido really after. Arachne crossed her arms and closed her eyes, "Since you all knew, I will let him explain what he really after, and why he needed blood of human hybrids," she stated and glanced at Mido, so they were all looked at Mido. Mido stayed silent and thinking, "Let me ask you something... Do you ever sit back and wonder why you were created in first place? Or why revenants have power far beyond that of mere humans?" he asked revenants if they wonder why they were all created in first place or why they have power far beyond than mere mortals, he lifted his hand and clinched his fist about their power. Mia knew the answer, "That's simple... Everyone knows it was to stop the Queen when she frenzied," she answered the question. Io looked at Fenrir, "Then what about Fenrir?" she asked, "Mido did turn him into half revenants after he injected him with syringe before he sold him out as enhanced soldier. To him, he is Mido's special experiment because he carried blood of Dracula's bloodline," Arachne answered Io question. Fenrir thought of it, then it hits his head, the syringe he was injected was actually BOR parasite before Mido sold him out. Arachne studied Fenrir closely because there was something about Dracula's son. Mido looked at the group, "Aren't you forgetting something? The day of the Great Collapse," he asked them knowing they all forgetting the Great Collapse, despite of their memory loss. Mitsuki remembered about the Great Collapse Louis mentioned, but they all don't know. Precht and Zera looked at each other in confusion, "The Great Collapse?" sais Zera. Mido lowered his arm, "The creatures that caused all that ruin," he revealed about the creature, Fenrir felt the pain in his head as grit his teeth underneath his purifier. Mitsuki placed her hand on his back, "Fenrir-san, are you okay?" she asked him in concern, he lifted his head like he's in pain, "I'm fine, but d*mnit, this happens everytime I try to remember or anyone mentioned Great Collapse. I don't remember anything when Great Collapses started," he replied and glared at Mido. Mido, however, ignore his statement, "Both revenants and the Queen were created to eliminate those horrors. And yet... they are all still incomplete," he explains why the revenants and the Queen were created, yet they were all incomplete. "Horrors?" Precht said in confusion, "What do you mean we are all incomplete?" Io asked. "I wanted to witness Gregorio's monstrous transformation with my own eyes, but sadly it cannot be," said Mido for witnessing Silva's transformation, but since they were all here as he and Hunter in Blacks slowly take their stance. Arachne didn't make any movement. Thinking, they will start fighting, the revenants, Precht, and Zera take their stances, while Mitsuki pulled Blessing Reincarnation as the arrow of light appeared to aimed at Mido, both Mia and Eva aimed their bayonets at their enemies. Mido pointed his Judgement Edge at the group, and smirked beneath his helmet, "Now, allow me to show you the truth of our world," he said calmly to reveal the real truth about Great Collapse, before his right eye glowed as the wide screen appeared. The screen shown the full view of Crypt Spire fortress, shifted to Provisional Government entrance, then whole Vein with Gaol of the Red Mist. Mido expand his sword as he lifted up, then swing 360 degrees around his men. At first, the resistance were dumbfound, suddenly three of his guinea pigs' neck were spewing their own blood, revealed he decapitated them. They were all stunned of his action, especially Precht, "Huh?!" Jack bewilderedly and three of guinea pigs dissolved to red mist. Right before their eyes where he killed off his guinea pigs, three corrupted relics were floating. Before anyone can react that Arachne will absorb three corrupted relics, but instead the relics flew back towards the black gate like the gate allow them to go through, "Huh?!" Mia bewildered in shock. Arachne step up, amused of Mido's action, "While we are waiting for Silva lowering the red mist, there is something I want to talk to you, Fenrir, she said to them, then look directly to Fenrir. He and the rest focus on her, Ankhseram appeared at the same time, "Your real name, why didn't you tell your revenant friend of yours," she asked him why he never told his real name. He scoffed, "Even if I did told them, I will never forgive my father for massacring the humans after the church accusing my mother as a witch," he respond, "We always respect him for not revealing his birth name," said Yakumo, even Fenrir refuse to tell them his real name, they won't pushed the question. Arachne smirked, "Really, I guess you all didn't know his father's human name right before he changed his name to Dracula. He has a lot of interesting rumors, but I putting all of rumors together. It made me realized, Dracula's former life as human was originally the ruler in Wallachian," she stated Dracula's past life. Mitsuki widen her eyes, while revenants were puzzled, "The Wallachian?" she repeated, she recalled that's from Romania. Louis slowly realized who was she talking about, "You are talking about..." he was about to say, "Yes Louis... Fenrir real name is Gabriel. His father's human name was Vlad Ţepeş," she revealed Fenrir's real name was actually Gabriel Ţepeş, this shocked everyone, but Precht and Zera. Mido amused to learn Fenrir's real name, "Gabriel huh," "I am suspecting his human mother was christian woman," she added just as massive earthquake started, causing everyone to lost their balance, while others tried to rebalance themselves, "Ah!" "Whoa!" Mia and Yakumo startled, Mitsuki and Zera brace themselves. Louis tried to keep his feet still, "It can't be..." he muttered, that means Mido successfully break the seal. Mido stay still, "The cage is unlocked," he stated, meaning he made the Red Mist vanish. Just as the earthquake stopped, the screen shows the Gaol of the Red Mist starting to fade. The resistance watched the screen for few minutes, at first everything was about freeing revenants, until suddenly they all witnessed the creatures attacking all of the revenants, either ashes or dissolved into red particles. All of the horrors before their eyes to watch all of revenants attacked by Horrors. Fenrir finally remembered everything, the Horrors caused all of this and he barely survived. It didn't take long until the red mist appeared, killing the Horrors.
Blade Bearer dodged all of the attack from Onyx and Xodira, and summoned the fire pillars that the fire tracked either Xodira and Onyx. Before she was about to summon numerous ice pillars, the earthquake happen as she lost her balance, giving the chance of defeating her.

... Those who are too weak to keep up with the speed of progress do not deserve to live!

OOC: My apology for long post, focusing on cutscene dialog. Please, let me know if I miss something
Mitsuki Precht Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:06 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Lucifer & Weapon::.
User Image
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

"Go..We'll handle it from here", Jezebel spoke up to Vin as the water splashed all around the arena, falling off the edges down to the abyss below. Vin stood up with his double-edged keyblade in hand as he watched Mitsuki and several others run off to fight off against Mido, knowing that they'll need all the help they can get. Turning back toward Jezebel, the demigod didn't want to leave the daemon huntress behind as she let the scythe drop down against the water, the crystal-like blade shining against the water as Xodira and Onyx fought off Blade Bearer. Vin was about to speak but before he could, Jezebel smiled softly before the realm began to what felt like everything was slowing down. As if the two were the only things moving at normal speed..
Xodira was up in midair, her cross blades flying straight toward Blade Bearer with a cloud of black smoke floating around the experiment. Onyx was letting our her roar, her eyes shining within the dark smoke with her golden Sith eyes. The sonic waves were making the dark smoke thicken around the Blade Bearer to cause it to not be able to see. Vin knew that there wasn't anyway to tell her no as she just smiled, his heart fluttering softly before starting to walk toward her. Jezebel, her cheeks on her face softly blushed, quickly summoned a portal underneath Vin in which he tripped quickly into the dark portal. With that, Jezebel knew that this was her only chance...even though she would of liked to see what had happened if she didn't put that portal there. Turning back toward the cloud of dark smoke, Jezebel twirled her scythe around her right hand above her head before catching it upside down and throwing it up above everyone else,"You..ruined that moment..time to pay."
Meanwhile, Vin appeared from the dark portal above Mido on the ceiling, using his double-edged keyblade to stab into the ceiling before looking down at the group. He noticed that the revenants were having a deep conversation with Mido which made Vin just groan in his mind, not wanting to let out a sound so that was he could get the drop on Mido. Literally. Dante, meanwhile, had his eyes squinted as he stood behind Mido, his father's sword stretched out and touching the tiles on the floor before speaking up in a more annoyed tone,"Seems to me that what you are doing is kinda insane so...I think I'll have to cut you down like those experiments there..maybe use your head as a soccer ball.."
Vin, meanwhile, listened to the whole conversation. From the screen where the so called "Horrors" were attacking different revenants to when Fenrir's name was finally introduced. All of this was quite shocking to him but he couldn't react to it with any noise. Vlad...like Vlad the Impaler? All of this finally made sense and with that, Vin knew exactly what he had to do. This was going to take time though...probably as much time as Mido's monologue is going to take.
This was when things got real. During the conversation between Mido and the Revenants, Blade Bearer flipped in between the two cross blades, spinning around as spikes of ice flew around her. This was distracting her quite well and yet, her ice was blocking a good place to attack and yet, with the help of Onyx's sonic blast from her roar, the ice flew away with ease. Blade Bearer was about to use a fire attack against them but this was thwarted as Jezebel appeared out of the dark smoke, kicking the sword out of her hand with quite a bit of force. This was however not fortunate as the experiment grabbed her around the waist, squeezing her tight. This made Jezebel gasp for breath from the tight squeeze but with this, the earthquake shook the whole arena first which made the Blade Bearer almost lose her balance. This was the perfect time as one of the crossblades went straight down, slicing straight through the Experiment's arm which dropped Jezebel straight down and her arm straight up. The scythe was beginning it's decent as Blade Bearer was about to attack with it's only hand left but before she could, Lucifer jumped out of the smoke as well, bit right against the wrist which made the attack go away from his master and friend. Jezebel, was completely balanced as the scythe fell perfectly into her right hand. This was the perfect moment as Jezebel dashed straight toward Blade Bearer's hips, swinging the scythe straight through the creature. The red mist splattered everywhere behind the daemon huntress, the black smoke completely pushed away from the group as everything could be seen in front of the four.
Lucifer jumped back to see what had happened at the Blade Bearer completely turned into the red mist, floating off into the distance as Jezebel stood up straight and turned around toward everyone there,"That..was violent...thank you."
Jezebel was definitely out of breath as she fell onto one knee, the scythe disappearing from the ground where it was dropped. Lucifer quickly dashed on all fours toward Jezebel's side, his red eyes concerned over his friend's condition.

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☼ ╰☆╮ ☽ User Image ☾ ╰ ☆╮ ☼

"I was Arthur's tutor. I didn't teach him magic ..."
"I taught him ethics and morals. which is much more difficult, believe me."

the results for when the Blade Bearer was destroyed was almost instant; Merlin felt the metal around his arm vanish and his body let out a wave of pure magic exploded out from him, creating a lush meadow upon the stone flore of the room and a large tree where Merlin propped his back against, only he wasn't in his regular clothes he had been wearing. as he stood up he was wearing a midnight blue long robe and pointed hat. the fabric had designs of the star-y night sky and it looked as though they were moving as the fabric flowed. his staff was polished and new, the Jewel of Poseidon shined at the top which was in the claw of a wooden etching of a dragon. he was still old but his beard was long, white and as flowing as his garments and his eyes, whites and irises, glowed the same midnight galaxy color as his robes. "how dare you" Merlin said in a deathly calm voice to Mido and Arachne. Onyx looked at him and quickly moved out of the way as did Simon and Peter "how DARE you torture innocent children and make them into shells of themselves .... damning this world ... destroying lives ..... i have sated my hand at your evil ... for far! too! long!" he said before raising his staff in the air creating a bright aura around him that climbed to the roof like a fire and brought his staff down hard creating a magic circle and infront of him was another magic circle that contained the triskeliton at it's center "i invoke ..... Fae Law" he said unleashing a powerful magic that targets anything the caster sees as an enemy

"But i knew he felt i was more of a father to him, and deep down i felt the same way. ....
And in the end, my heart shattered when i saw him for the last time."

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:03 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
|Theme:Here
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira found herself sighing in relief as her weapon finally hit the d*mn monster before Lucifer came in to help Jezebel finish her off and then she raced over to Jezebel as her master fell,"Master", she said worried for her,"Please..", she picked her up carrying her over to the far wall just as merlin was released and began to shout she felt an immense magical aura which caused Xodira to tremble as she sat there near the wall holding Jezebel finding her heart racing with fear at the intense magical presence;

Lizzy found herself watching as there was a bunch of talking find it not as fun anymore she kinda snoozed off until she heard the thunder voice of merlin and turned her tiny body towards the wizard grinning the tiny lizzy dissolved into a poof of purple smoke and then was on Merlin's shoulder clapping her small hands,"Encore darling! Encore!", she said rather pleased with the situtation;

"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinta1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:44 pm
Juzo Mido

User Image

A pity...

It took Mido like few seconds to process his mind after the red mist return and blocking the Horrors, both Arachne and Ankhseram were stunned to see those creatures. Ankhseram never seen those creatures like this, "Those creatures..." he muttered, while Arachne never thought taking Relic of Queen's Brain will let those creatures devour everything after red mist faded. "The mist isn't fading?!" Mido said in shocking tone, he looked through the window, it confirmed Gaol of the Red Mist was still active. Underneath his helmet, he frown deeply as he realized Silva's resist the effect, "All those relics... and yet somehow he still resists!" he said in rage. He looked at the screen, his expanded boardsword slashed them as it shattered, "Stubborn fool! I'll finish you with my own hands...!" he enraged himself with his left hand clinch his fist and decide to kill Silva, and since both Mitsuki and Dante were in presence, he will take them by force and consume their blood. Ankhseram glared at Mido, "And letting those creatures kill everyone!" he shouts at him, while the resistance gave Mido a disapproving expression. Mido wasn't please that they don't understand the truth, "How can you still not understand?!" he said with seeth voice, then turned towards the resistance, "You all saw them too!" he angrily added, of course they all did, but that would mean every population will be lower quicker. "The world outside is overrun with creatures that devour everything in their path!" he explains the outside world was fill of Horrors. He looked at his Judgement Edge, then looked at the group, "They will be the source of even greater strength for all revenants! Evolution is everything! It is our duty, our very hope as a species! The blood of human hybrids will be our very own power source once I find them all and sell them as livestock!" he explains his plan as evolution by turning humans and revenants to Successors and fight the Horrors. Hearing livestock made Mitsuki clinged and sub-consciously covered her neck where Mido's fangs puncture her skin. Precht frowned at that idea for using human hybrid as livestock, however he knew Alex, Mavis, Nashi, and Neel were able to fight back easily, as for Simon... he might have gone Erza mode. He wasn't sure about both Merlin and Mavis' stepsister because according to Mavis, they never met in person. Fenrir was just glancing at Mitsuki because she was the victim of bloodsucking, then focusing on Mido, "Then what the h*ll does have to with me and Echo," he asked him about targeting them, Mido looked at him "I used you as next step as evolution to see if you are able to kill those Horrors as half vampire and half revenants, but you ended up as Successor! Your dhampir friend is disappointing, even his blood doesn't make my experiments satisfied!" he argued about their past, even Echo's eye doesn't help. "Silva choose to save all revenants and humans from them," Precht pointed out, Mido knew better, "Gregorio didn't see that, the blind fool. So he created the Red Mist as a cage and sealed away all his research. He was satisfied with merely eliminating the feeble horrors within his pen and thus foolishly halted the march of progress!" he revealed Silva was part of it, and decide to sealed away the research as he lifted his hand and at the end of his sentence he thrust his inactive Judgement Edge in front of resistance. Arachne never thought Silva will do such a thing, like he's running away from all of the research, now she understand why Mido wants to continue making the next step of evolution. Ankhseram understood about Silva's locked away, but it's for all revenants and humans protection Mido lowered his sword, "But the horrors outside continued to evolve, until finally they transcended revenants and became an existential threats!" he added about those Horrors evolved to existential threats to all humanities and revenants, he lifted his left hand as the golden fleece shines, then swift his arm down as an example of threat they will all be in, he glared underneath his helmet, "You fools noticed nothing! Our prison of Red Mist became a barricade, protecting revenants from the horrors that awaited them beyond its borders!" he accused them that they have noticed nothing about the truth of Red Mist. He lifted his left hand once again, "All this time, you were being shielded by Gregorio from reaching your true potential! The hypocrisy turns my stomach..." he angrily claimed Silva blocked their evolution as he lowered his arm. Slowly he lifted his both arms as he smirked, hoping they will all join, "But now the time has finally come for us to leave the cradle! Let us all rise and ascend the ladder of evolution together!" he said as an offer the revenants and humans to join the fight and become the next evolution. Although, all of his talking of evolution makes all of resistance rebuffed of his own twisted view, Yakumo clinch his fist, "You b*****d... After all you've done, just how many more lives are you willing to sacrifice?" he refused and pointed out he's using every single lives as sacrifice. Fenrir glared at him, "All you do is disposed to those you labeled as failure! For what, for one f**king evolution!! You and that b***h will put all our lives in danger and create even more tragedy!!!" he yelled at him in anger, all Mido cared about evolution and disposed every experiments he called them failure, even Mido and Arachne endangering everyone lives once Red Mist was gone forever. Arachne sighed and crossed her arms, "Once I become the Queen, there is nothing you all can do and our deal is done. If Lord Daichi order me to use my power and lead all Lost to devour everything. I will start by both Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess, Emrys and Mavis will see everything all magic means destruction to all humans, by watching everything like Dragon King Festival over 400 years ago," she said and she already target on Fiores Kingdom, and create catastrophe to leave nothing, but ruins. Ankhseram, Precht, and Zera knew they had to stop Arachne. "Enough, Mido and Arachne! We won't let you two do this!" Mia raised her voice that they won't get what they want. Mitsuki lifted her right hand to nearly close to jewel on her hidden blade gauntlet, "You two are like original Olympian Gods and their reckless action results of Daichi lost his human beloved, and he realized his purpose," she compare them as original Gods, recalled Daichi confronting her, Zera, Ultear, and Jedis as he told his story how he became ruthless, all because of Olympian Gods. Precht and Zera did remembered, so they agreed Mido and Arachne will do the same thing. Arachne looked at Mitsuki in surprise, she didn't know because of bug spray preventing her spiders to spy on everyone on Crocus, "So Lord Daichi told you... I have to admit, this is first time I have heard of that. I didn't know original Olympian Gods ruthlessly killed Lord Daichi's human lover all because of their arrogance and careless," she replied, and insulted Olympian Gods. Ankhseram clinch his fists as he angered his father's old associate, "Enough Arachne!" "A pity... Those who are too weak to keep up with the speed of progress do not deserve to live!" said Mido to the resistance, claiming they were no fit for next level of evolution. He turned around as he finished his sentences, "What swill," Jack scoffed. Merlin step up, Precht signalled resistance to step back away from Merlin. Louis step up, "We will stop you two," he said, Yakumo and Io got their stance ready, Mia aimed her bayonet at Mido and Arachne. "After all they've done for everyone..." Louis said about his friends did everything to everyone, while Mitsuki touched the jewel armor and the light around her changed her appearance to her keyblade armor, she pulled her Blessing Reincarnation string as the arrow of light appear to aim at either Mido or Arachne. Jack readied his stance with his sword, Evo aimed her bayonet at Mido, Zera summoned her fire around her palms, and Precht ignited his lightwhip, "The Successors will not have suffered..." he added that all Successors will not suffered so much, but Fenrir saved them from all of pain and suffering. He widen his eyes, ... in vain!" he raised his voice, then he and Fenrir draw their own sword and take their stance. Arachne sighed decide she have no choice, but to dispose Merlin. She draw Helen of Troy's Dagger, and absorb her own Madness and the dagger as the black mist swirl around her into larger mist, "Requiem of Madness," she cast herself and her body was take form of physical of darkness of black mist. Mido turned around to face resistance again, he expand his sword and lifted his large sword and swift like slicing the air, "I am very please you all brought Mitsuki back to me, and addition to Dante. I won't worried about searching for five other escape human hybrids," he said, just Merlin cast Fae Law against Mido and Arachne. Precht was shocked, "You mastered Law, but you change it to Fae Law instead of Fairy Law," he said in shock, assumed either Mavis or Zane taught him because Makarov and Laxus able to master it. The light envoloped in wide radius, the resistance shield their eyes, while Arachne screeched. Once the light was gone, it revealed Arachne's true form underneath her darkness mist, huge body of spider, save it for her torso, arms, and head. Mido was ashen gray, but thanks to Golden Fleece, it healed him and his sword no longer expand, "You need to think better then that, Half Fae," he reminded him, just as Fenrir cast Blood Guard to boost blood element, then all of revenants start attacking Mido. Ankhseram had to stand back and spread his Madness of Bravery combine with Mitsuki's Anti-Demon Wavelength to prevent Arachne's Madness to spread. Mido swings his sword, summoning larger but slower orb, and swift his blood magic at them. Keeping long range fighter stay far away as they can, while Eva and Mia shot their ichor bullets. Mitsuki fired her arrow of light at Mido, and trying to find the opening to remove the Golden Fleece. Precht focus on Arachne, "There is one thing we want to ask you, and we will force you to tell us... who the h*ll is the woman with black ooze you sent to burn down Tenrou Island?" he demand the answer as he step up, "I'm afraid I cannot give out any information to my enemies, who are friends of Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess. I would gladly deliver Zera and your corpse to Mavis and Warrod."

... Those who are too weak to keep up with the speed of progress do not deserve to live!

OOC:
Mitsuki Precht Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:27 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Things were getting intense down there as Vin hung off of the keyblade, summoning different keyblades to make them hang upside down on string he had in his bag. With a unlit cigarette hanging between his lips, his legs dangling down more than sixty feet in the air, the demigod knew it was about to be time when Arachne began to use her madness and her dagger. Fortunately, Merlin had just been freed, letting out a bright attack which injured Mido and Arachne. The ceiling began to shake as Vin knew it was time as he quickly pulled the string holding up a lot of different styled keyblades, making him also drop down after all of them. Some spun around, some went blade first straight downward at Arachne and Mido but Vin was mostly focused on the armored vampire scientist as he straightened his body to make him fall faster. Vin, holding the double-edged keyblade, split the two halves before spinning them upside down in his hand, thrusting the blades against the shoulders which went only slightly through, getting stuck,"ALRIGHT, BIG GUY! SUNS GETTING REAL LOW!"
Vin then looked up as all the keyblades dropped straight down toward them, his smirk growing wide and yet, since he wasn't defending himself from the Fae Law, he was slightly blinded by the light. He was hurting a lot but he knew that he was attacking the right enemy. Dante, meanwhile, just witnessed a random blue and blond haired guy drop from the ceiling which he had so many questions. When the Fae Law happened, he did block the light from hurting his sight by transforming into his deviltrigger form, using his wings to block his eyesight before the light faded. Moving the wings away and stretched them out, the Son of Sparda looked up at Arachne before seeing that she had transformed into a spidery centaur. With that in mind, Dante smirked before flew straight upward at the spider queen with his father's sword in his right hand, using Ebony to fire multiple shots straight at her. Once in range, Dante would try to swing his large demonic blade at the witch to try and cut her down,"GAME ON!"
"I-I'll be fine..t-thank you, darlings..", Jezebel spoke up, slightly weaken and out of breath as Xodira was dragged away from the still smoking remains of Blade Bearer, relaxing her back against the wall as she saw the show begin. Merlin was about to use a strong attack as Jezebel watched in awe the power of Fae Law. Looking toward Xodira, the daemon huntress saw that the young apprentice was feeling the same feeling she was. Such raw intense magical power from a man who never seemed to be big into fighting. Now it all made sense to Jezebel as she began to hear all the commotion up stairs,"Go, my apprentice..I'll catch up with you once I catch my breath."

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:43 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

as soon as Merlin was done with his attack, everyone say Arachne become a half human, half spider creature that even made Peter go 'ew'. Simon glared at Mido noticing that he was healing and it was coming from that odd piece of armor on his shoulder 'that's gotta be a keyblade fragment!' he thought before seeing Vin stab the vampire scientist in the back shoulders and smirked before rushing towards him and jumped in the air and kicked Mido in the face before activating his second blade on his lightsaber and throwed it like a boomerang towards Mido, aiming for his arm close to the socket.

Spidey instantly let out an 'ew' as soon as he saw Arachne and Tony had to agree then saw Dante attack her and had to make sure she didn't die from that sword but he had to stop her too. Pressing the spider symbol on his chest, it emerged out and turned into his Solpider-bro "Mr. Stark you wanna drive?" he asked as Tony laughed "got my gamer gloves on, kid. Give her Hell" "remember, don't kill her!" he said before shooting a web and used his agility to punch and kick Arachne at her "kid ... i don't think she can be saved. I'm running diagnostics ... whatever human she was it's not there"

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme: Here

I am wonderland.....
Xorida was hesitant to go and leave Jezebel by herself,"I...", she said feeling her hands drop to her lap as she looked back over her shoulder seeing merlin ascend towards the enemies with a tiny human on his shoulder,"Yes... master", she said standing up she turned to Lucifer whom she nodded to, before leaving and ascended to the fight upon spectating she seen Mido being fought by by several men and also others fighting Arachne it seemed there was going to be a rather lot of confusion but perhaps she could help out both teams with one weapon swirly towards Mido dangerously close to his major limbs she took the other in hand and began to go in on foot up to Arachne ready to slash out at her, focusing on taking out the spiders limbs;

Lizzy who sat on Merlin's shoulder began to stand up hopping about as she skipped around on his shoulder, singing to herself as she had a small array of tiny tea cups, saucers, spoons, and teapots following her around as she began to sing a very merry unbirthday in victory to the monster that were being depleted and defeated by the heros;
"...All the best people are crazy"

Aussie Srives

Mikuhinata1

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:55 pm
Juzo Mido

User Image

A pity...

All of the those slashing and piercing against Mido were useless as the Golden Fleece continues to heal him. He uses the blood gift by slide back away, and looking at three long range women. He was about to cast the blood bullet to fire at Mia, but Vincent's keyblades were against his shoulder. He glanced back, he turned his face forward as Simon kicked his face as he stumbled backward. Sees the keyblade act like the boomerang, he softly and insanely chuckled, "You foolish halfing, I always backfire!" he said and slide to the side and knock Vincent's keyblades away from back of his shoulder, then he cast his large arm swing to punch Vincent's face to send him where Simon's keyblade aiming.
Fenrir and four of his friends rejoin with long range team, "No matter we attack, the Golden Fleece keeps healing him," said Io, "He is like..." "Yeah, like the Queen and Successors. All of researchers were trying to remove the abnormal thirst for blood, but it caused the Queen to frenzed," Jack agreed with Eva as he finished. Revenants have to agree with Jack and Eva, he's impossible. Mitsuki studied Mido's pattern, knowing he has the data, but grabbing Golden Fleece will be the challenge, unlike Shroud of Eden. Fenrir noticed Mitsuki's quietness, "Hey, what's the hold up?" he asked her caused the revenants look at her, "Vincent-san and I fought Grand Master back in London, he wore Shroud of Eden. It's like Golden Fleece, but it can blast us away and easily removed. Simon-kun and Vincent-san are doing similar way, like Vincent-san and I did," she explains back in London, and recalled their fight against Grand Master of Templar. She looked at the group, "We need to speed up around him, and keep him distract as we can," she suggested to distract him much as possible. Louis looked at both Jack and Fenrir, then focus on Mido, so he cast Hasten to boost his speed, "Then distraction it is," he said as Fenrir cast Hasten to himself before three speedy revenants ran towards Mido. Mitsuki reaches her limit break, she prayed as the light balance between spiritual and demonic power around her palm, then she turned 360 degrees and pulled the string, two arrows of light appear and aimed at Mido, "Judgement Cross!" she cast and released two arrows as they head towards Mido. Mido didn't noticed as 11 hits of spiritual and demonic arrows struck him. As for special effect, it temporary decreased light and darkness resistance and grant her allies temporary auto-revive.
Arachne blocked herself by her sleeves from both Dante. Hearing Spider-Man said not to kill her, Ankhseram sighed, "I hate to tell you kid, but her escaping from Tartarus is very illegal as what my father would say, and she is undead, no offence to revenants. She is causing the unbalance between life and death," he pointed out to Spider-Man about Arachne's soul escaping causing the unbalance the cycle. Arachne got kicked by Spider-Man, Precht was striking his light whip against spider leg, and Zera let out her flamethrow, " Hmph, it takes both Medusa and little girl with her demon scythe to defeat me," she mentioned her younger sister along with Maka and Soul. She cast her madness attack as her web launch at both Precht and Dante. Precht dodged out of the way, suddenly Zera and Precht saw the light above their head, not knowing it's the auto-revive effect from Mitsuki's Judgement Cross, "I don't know what the h*ll was going on, but whatever," he muttered and swing his lightwhip and cut one of Arachne's spider leg in half.

OOC:
Mitsuki Precht Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:00 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Vin was quickly fell off of Mido's shoulders, falling onto his feet in front of him as his keyblades all disappeared when Mido pushed them all away. The particles of emerald green and pure baby blue floated around the two as the scientist went to strike the demigod with his fist. Vin's eyes stared straight at the fist as time began to slow down once again, almost to a stop but so was he with his eyes closed. The fist was heading straight toward his face and yet...he knew..he knew what he had to do. The sounds of the tiles breaking could be heard around him as he opened his eyes slowly, showing that his eyes were glowing brightly, brighter than usual as the fist made contact. The sound of like a shockwave made the tiles break apart around the two foes as Vin smiled brightly, his own blood splattered onto his face from the powerful punch and yet, he didn't move.
Instead, what he had done was use the shield ability behind him to keep him exactly where he was when the punch hit him but the shield was instantly broken after the hit connected. What looked to be like broken glass shards floated in the air behind him as Vin spoke up with a large smirk on his face,"..you took something that doesn't belong to you..I would have let that slide but...then you hurt...MY FRIENDS!"
Opening his eyes wide, the 'Halfling' as Mido put it, was making the tiles break around him with his powered up aura. His smile still wide as he knew that this was going to be Mido's grave site as he placed both hands on Mido's arm which had the golden fleece around it. The golden armor shined bright from the touch as if it remembered Vin's touch which made his face completely heal back up and his aura fully restored. With that, Vin's keyblades re-appeared behind him as they were shaped like two wings stretched out against his back, Vin grip strong enough to hold Mido long enough to give Mitsuki the chance to do her Judgement Cross arrow attack against Mido. With that, Vin smirked brightly before stretching his left hand back as his ring glowed a bright light, closing his hand to a fist as a bright light appeared all across his left arm. Fire and water floated around his fist light as if they were two spirits dancing around the light as wind began to grow fierce around his left hand and just light that, Vin quickly pulled the arm away from his face with his right before thrusting his left fist straight toward Mido's armpit. All of his power thrusting straight toward the arm which if hit, even with the golden fleece on, would cause serious damage if not completely decapitate the arm long enough to get the armor off of Mido himself.
Jezebel, meanwhile, watched Xodira run off to join the fight as Lucifer sighed softly, sitting down next to his master and friend. The daemon huntress knew that everything would be under control and that all she needed was a few seconds to catch her breath. Using her left hand on her stomach which was quite bruised up, Jezebel sighed softly in relief as she used her healing spell to fix herself up.
Dante watched as his attacks were blocked by Arachne, his wings flapping behind him to keep himself up in the air. The older devil hunter quickly flew around the spiderwebs that were shot at him, knowing full well that he would be caught in her madness if those hit but with that in mind, Dante turned toward Spider-Man before yelling out to him,"Lets return the favor, kid. Stay Focused."
Dante then turned directly toward Arachne, still up in the air with his wings flapping in the breeze as he quickly dashed straight toward the witch. Making his father's sword disappear, his hands and feet began to glow bright red as the Balrog gauntlets appeared over his fists, on his feet, and demonic looking shoulder plates. Flames appeared over his fists as he dashed straight toward Arachne before thrusting his fists wildly, throwing in a few kicks for good measure. The reason wasn't to try and hurt her but instead to be a good distraction for Spidey to get some good shots.

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:45 am
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

"VIN!" Simon cried seeing him get struck but ... took it?! but then he saw a mystical shield and quickly used the Force to get his lightsaber back to him before it hit the guy and brought it back to one blade as Onyx ran up next to him relaying the information "quick attacks huh? alright but we need a much bigger detraction" he said before both he and Onyx used their lightsabers to use quick strikes like samurai would (that anime think of like barely drawing the sword). as Vin's powerful attack of fire, water and light fly at Mido before seeing a fourth element join in: lightning. with a boom of thunder, lightning struck nearby as a man in white robes with a gray shawl and a straw hat stood there before lifting his head up

"sorry i'm late" Rajin said in a raspy voice as Merlin made a face at him "you couldn't have come earlier? nevermind, don't answer that" Merlin said in his grouchy tone then looked to Lizzy on his shoulder and limped towards the fighting and shot mystical blast after blast at Arachne to try to counteract her madness "not just yet ... but we do seem to be getting there" he commented to the tiny woman

"I DON'T CARE!" Spidey said to Ankseram while he continued to attack Arachne and using his spider skills to avoid the webbing 'i can't just give up on someone ... that's how ...' he thought and started to slow down a bit and nearly got hit but snapped out of it when Tony called out his name "s-sorry ... i just ... i can't" he said in a broken voice "kid .... kid ... Peter" he said making Spidey finally acknowledge him "you heard the weird guy, she's undead ... a zombie spider ... you can't save her even if you spared her" Tony said as Spidey's eyes shrunk to like he was closing them, under his mask, two tears fell down his cheek then looked towards Arachne "i'm sorry ..." he said in a broken whisper before getting in a fighting stance "Karen ... ac-activate .... activate 'Instant Kill' mode!" he said in a reluctant tone that broke into a sob as Spider-Man's eyes contracted and glowed red while four metallic sharp spider-like arms came out of his back and started to relentlessly attack Arachne

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:35 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
|Theme:Here
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira helped fight off Arachne as she was attacking some of the back legs she swung her blade outwards smacking the back of the legs her blade sharp as it started to saw through the tough outer exterior of the Arachne while she would dodge incoming attacks from the legs mainly distracting and hoping to Immobilize the Arachnid so that the others could take her out complete;

Lizzy continued onto her little song before they entered the actual room and she dissolved into smoke along with her little things and sat floating next to merlin sipping tea,"This is quiet a show!", she commented rather happily;

[I apologize for the short post]

"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinta1

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items