7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:47 am
Juzo Mido

User Image

A pity...

Because of Vincent's bleeding on his face, the revenants were resisting and rejecting their thirst for blood. Mitsuki face palmed, but her keyblade armor only hit her helmet. Mido wasn't fazed about Vincent said about hurting his friends, he thought he's talking about Mitsuki, but he realized he's talking about her and Odelia, "They are nothing, but our future livestock for true evolution," he declared, evolution this and evolution that. What Vincent does made Jack, Louis, and Fenrir stopped, but before that Mido was trying to kill Vincent by his own hand, the element power seems to have a little effect. Louis cnojouring his fire to shot at him, Io cast her lightning, and Mia summoned six spears of ice. same goes to Vincent cast light, fire, and water, then lightning appeared. Although light did effected him because of Mitsuki's Judgement Cross, but fire, lightning, ice, and water seems to have a little effect. Mitsuki sensed deity's presence as she turned her head and saw Raijin as she bewildered, "Raijin-sama!" she cried out loud, Fujin was right about his brother might join in, but this late! "I always wonder why you are late, brother," said Fujin as he appeared crossing his arm staring at his lightning brother. Mido was trying to get Vincent off his left arm, but what he did was brutal as he punch through his underarm and torn his left arm. Revenants and Fujin didn't even flinched, but Mitsuki widen her silver blue eyes. Mido screamed and slides back far enough and holding his missing limb as it bleed out. Fenrir and Yakumo snickered beneath their purifier mask because now Mido will feel same pain the experiments feel. Mitsuki speeds off towards Mido's left arm to snatch it and removed the golden fleece before the limp dissolved. Suddenly Mido chuckled and lifted his judgement edge, "Behold the true evolution!" he expand his sword, this time even more dangerous. He cast his ichor and lifted his right hand in the air as he cast Rings of Death all around resistance, four orbs were circling around them. Revenants knew this could be ended up badly, so they try to avoid Mido as possible, something Jezebel was familiar with. Only Mitsuki, Zera, and Precht were puzzled about four orbs circling around them.
Ankhseram, who didn't get Rings of Death because he wasn't fighting, understood Spider-Man choose not to kill because of his irresponsible for using his spider power cause death of his uncle. Arachne heard instant kill mode caused her to turn her attention to Peter, she tried to attack him to back him away, and endured Dante's hand to hand combat, "How will you react to Thor decapitate Thanos after he snapped his fingers to wipe half of population?!" she asked Peter, she witnessed Thor decapitated Thanos. Ankhseram frowned at her, "I bet you saw Tony Stark ordered his wife to electrocute Obadiah Shane to death, even he killed Ten Rings for trying to assassinate him" he mentioned Iron Monger's death by both Tony and Pepper, and death of Ten Ring group. She was about to move back, but Precht and Zera cut off Arachne's spider limbs as they avoid first two orbs merge together to create explosion, but unfortunately, the second one took major damage, now Zera and Precht were down and gained inhibit to prevent them to use magic.

... Those who are too weak to keep up with the speed of progress do not deserve to live!

OOC:
Mitsuki Precht Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:11 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

Theme:Here

..Jackpot..

The sounds of the slice was echoed through the hall, making Dante lose slight focus to see that Vin had done it. He cut off the arm of Mido before letting Mitsuki take off the Golden Fleece.Dante was quickly hit back from the spider leg of Arachne, making him fly back against a pillar where his deviltrigger was turned off. He looked tired as he summoned back his father's sword to stab it into the pillar so he had something to stand on. He watched as Peter fought hard, feeling exactly what the boy was feeling as he activated his instant kill protocol. Dante's eyes stared as he felt the boy using what he had to do to make things right against the spider witch, making his left eye tear up slightly which he quickly whipped away before yelling out,"YOU CAN DO THIS KID!"
Meanwhile, Vin was so tired from the attack as his left hand was broken, his wrist made the hand unable to be moved until his healing took in effect as he summoned his Excalibur's Guardian keyblade in his right hand, standing in front of Mitsuki as the four orbs appeared around the two. Vin turned toward Mitsuki as he saw that she was still working on getting the armor off so with that, with the little bit of aura he had left, he created a shield around only Mitsuki before looking back at her. He smiled softly toward what he believed was a true sibling to him before turning back toward Mido, his keyblade pointed straight at the mad scientist before noticing coming out from the side.
Meanwhile, Jezebel groaned softly as the feeling of her broken ribs was finally healed, picking herself up in which Lucifer had to speak up,"W-what are you doing? You should rest.."
The daemon huntress only let out a soft giggle, using her scythe to pull herself up to her feet before looking up toward the stairs, letting her scythe down to where the blade was barely touching the tiles on the floor,"I know...but I have to do this..for my friends.."
Lucifer knew there wasn't anything he could do about changing her mind. He saw within the light blue eyed friend as she stood up straight, using her strength and willpower to keep fighting. Lucifer always admired that about her as he walked up beside his friend, his dark red eyes staring up the stairs before Jezebel spoke up once again,"..think you can help me?"
Lucifer looked toward his master and friend, his blood colored eyes blinking softly before looking back up toward the stairs where Mido was as he spoke in his deep gruff voice,"....Gladly."
With that, we were back where Vin was pointing his keyblade directly at the mad scientist, his blade shining bright against the sun's rays that entered from the stain-glass windows when from behind Vin, Lucifer jumped over the two heroes. The large black fur wolf landed right in front of the demigod and the shrine maiden with his sharp teeth out in a menacing stare down toward Mido before dashing straight at him with mouth wide open to bite down. With that, a portal appeared behind Mido where Jezebel jumped straight out of, using her scythe to try and stick the crystal-like blade straight toward the back in a stealthy fashion.

User Image
User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:18 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

hearing Arachne's taunts, Peter let out an angry scream and did a back flip to land five feet away from her "I'm an Avenger ... and you and your sisters are my responsibility to stop .... i don't want to ... but i have to, even if ... even if i have to loose myself to do it" he said before charging at her and then blinked.

Suddenly, Peter was standing in a large room that looked like ComicCon with his mask off. Confused, Peter looked around frantically wondering what was going on
"ya know ... you were always my favorite" a voice said making Peter turn around to see an old man with aviator glasses with a smirk sitting at a booth with a bunch of 'Marvel Comics' artworks at it. "you're ... you're that guy ... back in New York ... Stan" Peter said making Stan nod as Peter walked to the booth and saw all the artwork: Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk and even Spider-Man. "what's going on?" he asked. Stan just chuckled and got up to stand next to him "think of it like a ... mind scape. A visual way to show what's going on in your head, normally your uncle would be here but ... well i figured i owed you some answers" he said as Peter looked confused the remembered "you kept saying Peter Parker was Trevor's son" he said getting a nod from Stan "bingo ... honestly i wanna apologize for that, the higher ups change their minds way too much. So i had to say what was told to me. Sorry ... but that's not why i brought you here" "yeah i was wondering why we were at ComicCon" Peter said with a raised eyebrow but Stan ignored that "you, Peter, are one of the few that do not kill. There was even a story when you went missing and a guy who killed left and right took up your mantle and refused to kill in your honor. Peter ... your uncle said with great power came an even greater responsibility, but one thing he should have followed up with was ... you can't take on the burdens of everyone. You're not a god, and even they struggle ... Peter ... Tony said he wants you to be better than him and that means to keep being you. Being an Avenger doesn't change that" he said as Peter looked away sadly and shook his head "Arachne won't stop ... none of them will-" "now don't go thinking like the Punisher ..... think like Spider-Man ... Arachne will be stopped. But remember, this was done because the one that needed to be saved this time ... was you" Stan said before giving Peter a hug and the room vanished.

Peter was back the exact same moment but was standing next to Merlin with his 'Instant Kill Mode' deactivated and his mask back on "w-what ... Arachne!" he shouted before turning back to the witch and ran back to the frey not knowing in that Stan had sent a message to Ankhseram through the Soul Stone to get to Arachne before Peter could.

seeing Mido's arm pop off, Simon grined under his armor but then saw the orbs hover around Zera and Precht then exploded "NO!" he cried as both he and Onyx looked at each other in understanding; Simon ran to his friends as T7 jumped off his shoulder to administer kolto stims and Onyx ran to Mido and leaped in the air, bringing her lightsaber down at his head

Merlin heard Izzy and felt the opposite, especially towards Peter as he seemed determined to rip his soul for murder but then found he was right next to him "Peter ..." he said quietly before seeing Spider-Man run towards Arachne again

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you.
That's why i'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:24 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
|Theme:Here
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

The Distraction was falling through as Xodira noticed that Zera and Pretch were in danger, feeling rage within her Xodira found herself call both of her cross-blades to her taking them in hand she jumped up high and then proceeded ram them into the back of Arachne's lower spider body slashing as she did finding herself looking up towards the head as she jumped flipping upwards as she her cross-blade came to her hand as she high jumped upwards and then threw out her cross-blade right for Arachnes neck in which she then would proceed to land on the other side with the others and ram her fist into the ground hulk smashing it to pieces right below Arachne;

Lizzy eyes lit up as the heros continued to defeat the villians,"Wouldn't we have won by now? Whats taking so long..?", she asked confused as she began to spin slowly in mid air as she floated;

[I apologize for the short post]

"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinta1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:49 am
Juzo Mido

User Image

A pity...

Ankhseram lowered his Soul Stone and place it in his pocket, "Stan... you along with Tony can make Peter understand, not ending up like few," he said to himself, Arachne turned her focus on Spider-Man. She felt someone on her body of spider as she turned her head and she widen her eyes, "You?!" she only said and about to grab the choker, but the blade was cut through her neck. Ankhseram widen his eyes, watch Arachne's head dropped and rolled to his feet. He look up, Arachne's headless body slowly dissolves to billion spiders, leaving both her soul and corrupted relic, what they all hear was drop of Helen of Troy Dagger. He was about to step up, but the relic few towards the black gate, he begin to have a bad feeling, "Gregorio Silva, just hold on," he said to himself, then all of sudden he felt the blood bullet piercing through his torso as he widen his eyes and dropped to his knees. He held his injury as he turned his head and saw Mido facing him, "Lady Arachne warned me about you, the first Son of the Grim Reaper. You are infamous for cursing to those who doesn't take the balance of life and death, especially reviving."
Mitsuki was keeping an eye on rings of death, until Vincent used his little aura left to shield herself. She looked at him, even he barely sees her expression underneath her helmet, she smiled and nodded. She noticed two orbs merging together, she evaded it as she held golden fleece, "An explosion, I am betting second one is powerful," she thought and refocus on golden fleece as she loosen it. Just in time for her to get away from second ring of death explosion, she witnessed Arachne's death and her relic threw towards the black gate. Precht and Zera's auto-revive were activated as they were all healed before T7 inject kolto, they slowly got up, "What happen?" she groans in pain. Precht notice Arachne was no longer around, he widen his eyes, he clinch his fist and slam it against the ground, "D*mnit, we suppose to demand Arachne who burn down Tenrou Island!" he cursed himself, his eyes were caught on Helen of Troy Dagger, so he stood up and walk where Arachne stand stood, he pick it up. He can see his own reflection, but nothing special about it. Mido was about to pull his weapon back, but he caught the scent of daemon huntress, she somehow missed as he swing after-shock charge, the red blade creates the trail and creates the explosion. It gave Ankhseram a complete blow, his back slammed against the pillar. Mido galred at Ankhseram, "To revenants, there is no such thing as death, unless their heart was destroyed. The True Evolution will be no more death, only disperse and revive," he said to God of Life and Death. Ankhseram lifted his head as he rose his eyebrow, "You are afraid to death, are you?" he asked him, Mido halted as he hummed, "That's why you want to create more Successors by killing all humans and implant BOR with Successor's vestiges, so they will avoid true death," he added, giving resistance some times to defeat Mido, while distracting mad scientist. Fenrir realized what's going on, then he looked at his friends, "Let's finish this," he said them, they agreed and they all racing towards Mido's back. Mia did the the multiple firing, Eva summoned up the sand storm, Jack stomp his leg, Io thrust her harberd twince, and Yakumo did the heavy damage by wide swing. Mido was down, and witnessed Fenrir and Louis did the communal gift: Reckless Abandon. Their ability send their orbs to another body, it gave them the boost as their eyes were glowing red. The revenants backed away, before Mido can stand up, their speed were incredible with red visual effect. Fenrir and Louis slash Mido's torso. Mitsuki was stunned, Mido's judgement edge's expanded blade vanished as he let go of his weapon. He dropped to his knees, "Im... Impossible."

... Those who are too weak to keep up with the speed of progress do not deserve to live!

OOC:
Mitsuki Precht Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:45 am
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Lucifer & Weapon::.
User Image
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

Jezebel fell after Mido dodged the attack, falling down to one knee next to Lucifer before spinning around to face the scientist. Watching as his large blade now extended with the red crystalized blade, the two quickly dodged out of the way, only barely, out of the explosive attack that made Lucifer fly back and slam against the tiles next to Mitsuki. The sound of whimpering could be heard from Lucifer as Jezebel landed perfectly on the otherside of the attack, her scythe stretched out and the blade relaxing against the tiles. Looking up toward Mido who was about to attack before something happened. Jezebel didn't see the exact moment that happened but from what it looked like, Mido was defeated. His blade dropped to the ground and Mido fell to his knees in which Jezebel sighed in relief. Turning to Xodira who had just defeated Arachne, the huntress smiled brightly toward her before noticing something. She didn't hear Vincent's usual cheers. Turning toward her left, she saw Vin was damaged really badly from Mido's explosive orb attack. Her eyes grew wide as she made her scythe disappear before running straight toward Vin,'VIN!"
Since Vin wasn't able to cast a shield around himself, he took the full force of both attacks. His arms and upper body was burnt as he laid on the ground unable to speak at the moment from the pain. The healing factor was trying to work but it was quite a bit of damage. Jezebel ran straight toward her but before she could reach him, something pulled her back. A large blue hand grabbed her wrist and threw her straight toward the large door where the relic went toward. Slamming down to the ground, Jezebel groaned in pain as she looked up to see...oh no.

..Daichi...

Standing there with electricity floating around him, seeing how the two pieces of the Keyblade of Olympus was now in the hands of the heroes, Daichi was very disappointed. The goal had looked so far away now and yet, this could still work according to plan as he just sighed before speaking,"How..disappointing.."
The voice echoed the room as Dante dropped down in front of Peter, his father's sword stretched out and relaxing against his right shoulder. He didn't know who this daemon was but he figured he had to be an important one as he saw the golden armor wrapped around the daemonic god,"What, you want a piece of us no-"
Before he could finish his taunt however, a bolt of electricity shot straight against Dante's chest, the wind blowing around the bolt making his body spin around before quickly slamming him back against the same pillar he slammed in before. This however made the pillar crack and completely break, falling straight through the stain glass window with a loud crashing sound echoing through the halls. Turning toward Arachne's spiders crawling away, Daichi was quite angry with this as he turned toward Mido who was still alive but on his knees,"You have failed me.."

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Raijin held out a hand up this the air as electricity crackled from his fingers and his eyes as he slowly walked to Daichi with a glare "standing between the heroes, those that opposed Daichi and the man himself and Mido "i don't think so, dark being ... the mortals are my charge, this one-" he said before looking down at Mido then back at him "are all you may handle .... and be thankful that is all i allow before the war is to be upon us. because of you i had to recruit several beings to assist me. and i could have gone an eternity without having to listen to Johnny Cage's one-liners"

Peter was distraught at the sight of Arachne dying and was nearly shivering at the sight of Daichi 'this is it ... we really are going to die' he thought to himself and closed his eyes, thinking of so many things he could have done, about MJ ... however as soon as Raijin made himself known, Peter (and Tony) couldn't help but wonder ... was he-? and then he said Johnny Cage. "no way ... Mortal Kombat exists too?" he asked making Raijin turn towards him and smirked. Peter nearly chuckled to himself before looking over to see Dante hit against the wall and crawled over to him "hey Mr. Leather Demon guy, you ok?"

Simon instantly hugged Precht and Zera after seeing they were ok, though granted it was hitting their heads on his chest plate but still "don't worry, she wasn't the only one who knew, we'll find out who it was and make them sorry"

Merlin was slowly getting his strength back but then noticed Daichi appear and quickly turned his body so Lizzy was behind his head as he glared at the swarn enemy of all that was free and good. hearing Daichi said Mido had failed him, Merlin couldn't help but roll his eyes "yes of course he failed you, we all know that, thank you. none of us are blind" he said with a scoff "now kindly just deal with him and p*ss off!"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:12 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
|Theme:Here
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira looked up after she hulk smashed the ground to find she did succeed in decapitating Arachne and she felt glad that it was finally over the spider queen was dead and now they could all focus on Mido but upon what she thought was his defeat a strange yet familiar person stepped into the room over powering everyone there and she felt a strange chill run through her as the gold collar began tighten around her neck she watched as Daichi flung Jezebel towards the weapon as she raced over to her holding onto her feeling her own body trembling at seeing Daichi her mind was fuzzy at the moment all she could do was stair at him as she was fighting something in her head she wasn't sure what it was but it made her feel strange and she didn't like it holding onto Jezebel for dear life she told her quietly,"Its okay master.. I'm here don't worry..", she said feeling her own voice feeling pathetic compared to the power house in the room;

Lizzy found her eyes widening as the womans head was lopped off and then Mido was defeated as he stood on his knees with the appearance of Daichi the wonderland figure head went hysterical and began to laugh as if the joker got ahold of her with his gas,"Off with her head off with her head!", she shouted as she began to drop to the floor crying and laughing as if possessed as the dark energy in the room from Daichi consumed on her;

"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinta1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:35 pm
Juzo Mido

User Image

A pity...

Mitsuki yelped from Lucifer was slammed next to her. As the revenants regroup away from Mido to discuss who will destroy Mido's heart. Hearing Vincent's name from Jezebel, causing them and Mitsuki looked at Jezebel, and then her direction. There were all widen their eyes, he must've caught on after shock explosion. Mitsuki remorseful lower her head, "Why did you give me your aura?" she muttered, before she and Io head to Vincent, but all of sudden Mitsuki's sensed daemonic aura and chirasengo begin to spark to crackle of lightning around her. Mitsuki widen her silver blue eyes beneath her keyblade helmet, just as her ears perked up from loud bang. She turned towards black gate direction to see Jezebel, "Jezebel-san!" she called out as she held golden fleece. She turned her head and face no other than Daichi, after he shot the lightning bolt to Dante as he blast away from the wind. Mitsuki looked at both Lucifer and Vincent, however Vincent was distance away, and Lucifer might have problem with her mythic spells. She looked at Golden Fleece, so she set the Golden Fleece on his side to let it heal him. She looked at his wolf face, "I'm sorry for dragging you," she apologized and start dragging Lucifer by her arms wrapped around his ribcage, but it was a struggle because he looks larger. Revenants looked at him in confusion in their face, "Who is that?" Eva asked the resistances.
"Ow/Ow!" Precht and Zera winced from their head slammed against Simon's armor. When Zera noticed Daichi as she shivered in fear, "Daichi!" she exclaimed. Ankhseram glared at daemon god, Precht widen his eyes, "D*mnit, now this is the worse time," he said to his friends, and hide Helen of Troy's Dagger in his robe. Hearing the name made revenants widen their eyes, "That's Daichi?" Mia asked, Ankhseram glanced at revenants, "Yeah, that is Daichi Nanashi. I think he wants Mido to dethrone Gregorio Silva and release those horrors," he confirmed it. He grabbed Soul Stone and activate it's power by his hands, then closed his eyes. He tries to locate for Daichi's lover's soul, a human woman, somewhere where the dead rest, so he can beg her to stop Daichi.
Mido groaned and slowly stood up and turned his face towards Daichi, after calling him a failure, "No! I am not finished yet!" he angrily replied and facing Mitsuki dragging Lucifer with golden fleece, who looked alarmed, and was about to ran towards her. Fujin drew his sword and slice up to send the wind slice across Mido's path to make him stop, Mido turned his face towards God of Wind, "I will blow you away, if you dare take one more step closer to Miko-sama," he warned Mido, using bit of wind pun. Mitsuki did heard little bit of Mortal Kombat, but Fujin and maybe Raijin didn't want her to get involved with death battle. Angrily, Mido turned his attention to Daichi, "Then help me disposed those fools, but leave Mitsuki and Dante alive for my own livestock, and Gabriel for my experiments!" he begged him to help him, but leave Mitsuki, Dante, and Fenrir alive. Fenrir glared at Mido, not this time.

OOC:
Mitsuki Precht Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:45 pm
User Image

User Image
.:: Devil Titan Form ::.
User Image

You were just a pawn

In my little game of chess
..but now I call Checkmate..

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

"Now now, Merlin..and I thought your people talk so properly..", Daichi spoke, uninterested in the wizard or honestly any of the revenants. Watching as Mido tried to grab the fleece back, Daichi only sighed to see that the winds stopped his progress. Then Mido begged for him..begged him to kill everyone except Mitsuki, Fenrir, and Dante, making Daichi walk over to the scientist with his hand over his shoulder. This shown just how tall the Daemonic God was as he was a foot taller than the scientist in his Lost armor. The hand was shown to be a ploy however as Daichi spoke,"Mido..it's time to rest..after all..they are mine."
With that, bolts of electricity went from his left hand straight into the body of Mido, the wind pushing him straight down to the ground on his knees. This whole time, he stared straight at Mitsuki as he slowly slid out his own keyblade fragment from his back. The Blade of a Thousand Prayers shined with the black-colored blade, stabbing Mido in the front of his armor. The blade stabbed straight through the armor with ease as the blade slowly was shoved into the scientist's chest, straight into the heart of Mido. The blade stayed there for a few moments as Daichi used his free hand to stare straight at the revenants as he spoke up one last time to Mido,"You..were just a pawn in my game of chess.."
Pulled the body down to the ground, Daichi pulled out the katana blade straight out of the corpse from behind before looking toward Raijin and Fujin, his right golden eye shining bright toward the two gods of lightning and wind. He was not worried about the two gods as he explained,"Now that..was messy...then again, you two should know about Brutality...have you ever looked in the mirror to see if you were truly good or is it possible that you secretly love the carnage..No matter..."
Daichi then turned toward Vincent who was still laying down onto the ground, the healing factor slowly working and yet, he didn't understand why this was happening. Daichi walked over to the demigod with a large smirk on his face as he explained,"Didn't you realize why you haven't healed yet, Angel? If only your dad was here now to tell you..well don't worry, little one.."
Daichi pointed the blade straight toward the neck of the demigod as he explained in one word,"You..and your family..will die from the very thing you wield there, Angel. Your father died from Xehanort's keyblade..and you will die from the same thing..and seeing how the wielder had the piece of the keyblade fragment on him..your healing factor is reduced..imagine what my blade would do-"
During this time, Jezebel was groaning in pain from being slammed against the wall, her scythe disappeared from the ground when she hit against it. When Xodira ran to her aid, the daemon huntress just stared straight at the large daemonic god, his halo between his two golden horns as he held the blade to Vincent's neck. With that, Jezebel got up tall, her mind blank as she grew into a rage as she dashed straight toward Daichi right when he was about to finish his sentence. Daichi smiled brightly as he felt the wind change in the distance as he quickly thrust his free hand back, grabbing onto Jezebel's face. His black claws stretched out around her beautiful white hair as he continued with what he was saying,"Well well..that wasn't very polite, my dear..do you see this, Angel? She cares about you...and it looks like you do too."
Vin's eyes grew wide as dark aura flowed around him, the anger growing larger and large from seeing this unfold. This was exactly what Daichi wanted as he turned toward Mitsuki,"And he has a temper problem..would be a shame to see your friend go dark, now would it?"

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:06 pm
User Image

User Image

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

Simon watched in horror as Daichi brutally killed one of his allies. In that instand he knew two things: this person was the lowest of the low and two: he was a threat that even the Jedi would not hesitate to destroy. When he saw him go for Vin's neck, Raijin got in the way of the others as well as Merlin who also had to keep Lizzy safe just in case by placing a magical shield around him to try to block the dark aura of Daichi, however Simon ... was torn. Sure the guy was annoying but he couldn't just let Vin die or get overtaken by dark impulses. In an instant he let out an annoyed groan and rushed towards Daichi as he grabbed Jezebel and used the Force to push him as much as he could given the depletion of his energy and stood in the way of Vin as he activated his lightsaber and held it by his side glaring at Daichi "you'll have to kill me first if you want to kill Vin, and you won't get that chance" he said before gripping his lightsaber with both hands in front of him "for even if you strike me down ... i will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine" he said staring him down before making a confused face and looked behind Daichi "what the h*ll?"

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme: Here

I am wonderland.....
Xodira found herself trembling at the sound of his voice and she felt her head was pounding to the point where her eyes were becoming blurred as she looked up to see Jezebel rushing over to stop him from killing Vin,'I have to do something..', she said standing up with a wobble she stared at him feeling strange flashes run through her mind as she felt something within her consuming the dark energy.. It was a struggle but she managed to see Simon stand forward shoving back Daichi with the force,'I have to save Jezebel!", she thought to herself as she ran out towards the pair to get herself over to Jezebel pushing herself in front of her and glaring up at him with seething purple eyes but then those purple eyes so full of life seemed to deplete into lifeless and when they looked directly at Daichi;The gold collar was serving its purpose keeping her still in the line of the light for the ultimate plan;

Lizzy who had been laughing hysterical once bubbled in Merlin's magic felt a calming that seemed to turn the crazy green eyes and green haired woman into a sleeping figure... as there was a slight sheen to her skin and then she began to shrink in size as the figure head of wonderland was reverting back to its true form to restore its self like a self protection and healing;

Aussie Srives

Mikuhinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:48 pm
Juzo Mido

User Image

A pity...

Daichi walked towards Mido, and placed his hand on lead researcher's shoulder. Mido widen his eyes when he heard the words, before the bolts of electricity and blown away by the wind caused him to went down on his knees. He groan in pain, Precht, Zera, revenants, and Mitsuki's eyes were wide open, "What?!" Precht exclaimed as Zera covered her mouth by both hands. What they all witness that cross their line, Daichi stabbed his own keyblade, Blade of a Thousand Prayers, through Mido's armor through his heart. Mitsuki widen her silver blue eyes in horrors, it's like watching both Desmond and Atticus killed in front of her. Her legs gave up, speechless. As his keyblade pulled out, he's slowly became the stone as he scream and backed away, he's facing Fenrir as he reach up towards him as his right hand crumbled to ash, "Dwaaah! No! I cannot... ugh... I cannot be...!" He scream in agony and once again down on his knees, Fenrir backed away giving the man, who tortured him for all those years since Project QUEEN, a cold and merciless look. Yakumo narrowed his eyes, "You're done," he said softly that he has earned true death. All of sudden, the ashen body starts to crumbled with lights, Mido screamed as he got up and explode to dark red mist and red mist absorbed with red lightning, leaving the remains of the ash. It doesn't matter anymore, but they all looked at Daichi, however because of fight against Mido, they don't have any condition to fight against daemon god.
Fujin frowned at Daichi, "We are only protecting the Earthrealmers, and act as guidance to Shrine Maiden," he said calmly as he keep his stance. Listening to Daichi talking to Vincent, Precht got up and clinch his fist as his magical aura raised, "Killing your own comrades, like they are nothing but useless game. This is something Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess are disapproving. You will going to try to dispose Emperor Valkorion if he failed, even he's immortal!" he said and kept his stance of Amaterasu Magic. Zera frowned at Daichi, "Mitsuki is right, you are like original Olympian Gods, who took your human wife life away, for what taking everyone else's life!" she accused him as she agreed with Mitsuki. Fenrir slowly shown his sadistic violent side, "I won't allow the same mistake, like my father did," he said to him calmly and ominously. Suddenly, they noticed Vincent's darkness aura raising, even Fujin and Ankhseram sensed it. Ankhseram lowered his soul stone as he widen his eyes, "When does he have the darkness?"
Mitsuki made her keyblade armor vanished and looked at Lucifer, while Golden Fleece do it's job to heal daemon wolf, so she caressed his furry head to let him know everything will be fine. She suddenly sense darkness as she turned her head to see Vincent's darkness aura, Jezebel was grabbed by Daichi's hand, and Daichi taunting her for Vincent's temper problem. She was confused, "What?" she said softly and suddenly remembered Takeshi and Lin warn her Vincent might have changed for 12 years. "Tch! This is second time, since that jacka** suddenly lost it after he found out Mido kidnapped you and Odelia," Fenrir told her, who looked at him in shock, "I think for 12 years trapped in Dark World, he gave in," he added that Vincent may have succumbed himself. Mitsuki blinked and looked at Vincent, but question was why did he gave in. She knows Vincent, sure he can be impulsive, sometimes lost his temper, and do something crazy, but deep inside, he did cared towards anyone and protective. She focus on Daichi as she frown, "You're wrong..." she declared, her strong emotion cause both Chirasengo sparked in lighting and gust of wind around her kimono dress, and her silver blue eyes flickered with bright light like she could unleash it any minute. However, she have to stay calm because she can't let her emotion get to her, so she took a deep breathe, "He may be succumb into darkness for 12 years, but deep down, there will be a light waiting to outshine his darkness. My master told me the difference between them before he died from Zeus-sama's titan form," she said to him, and mentioned Atticus before his death. She looked at Simon in confusion like big question mark over her head, not knowing what's on his mind.

OOC:
Mitsuki Precht Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:34 pm
User Image

User Image
.:: Devil Titan Form ::.
User Image

You were just a pawn

In my little game of chess
..but now I call Checkmate..

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

Daichi stood there, silent as he listened to everyone speaking up. From Fenrir deciding that because Vin had succumbed to the darkness to the others telling him how what he did to his own comrade wasn't right, even if they were enemies. Daichi only chuckled at that thought as, since he knew what he was planning to do with Arachne, Mido to him was not an ally but just a pawn. There was even a mention of his wife which made him silent once again as he spoke up,"..I suggest not mentioning her until you realized that the Olympians were trying to regain their thrones..funny how you young ones don't understand that if I didn't dethrone them then you'll be fighting them once again.."
This was when Daichi was stopped as he heard her voice. Mitsuki telling the Daemonic God that he was wrong which caught his interest as he listened. The light that will outshine the darkness within him and about how her master told her the difference between the two. Daichi was about to speak but before he could, he was quickly pushed back by the red haired jedi boy by what he had learned recently was the Force. It wasn't far really as Daichi was only pushed about two feet away, the blade no longer near Vincent in which the daemon god only tiled his head slightly toward Simon as he spoke once more,"I've heard very good things about you, Simon Xanatos..your friend told me a lot about you and how you'll be a thorn in my side..you do not disappoint, little on-"
All of a sudden, standing in front of Simon stood Xodira as she kept her near Jezebel, who was quite weak from the attack. Daichi only stared down the apprentice as her collar began to shine softly because of Daichi's right eye. Turning back toward the jedi of the group, the Daemonic God only sighed softly before speaking up with his keyblade fragment sheathed behind him as he spoke up once more with his head down,"You know..you all were wondering who attacked your little island and honestly..you act high and mighty and yet, when you saw her, you didn't suspect one thing..why she was so convincing...let me show you."
Daichi's electricity quickly flickered around him before traveling down onto the ground, the bolt traveling between Simon and Xodira. The bolt quickly shot straight up before hitting the back of her collar where the Japanese symbol for lightning appeared in the back, making the collar fall off. Within only Mitsuki's eyes, seeing how she is a shrine maiden, she could see chains made of pure darkness appearing from Xodira's finger tips straight into the chest of Vincent which made his eyes grow wide...wide and changing color. Darkness flooded the area, pushing back anyone besides Daichi and Xodira as the room changed tone.
The area around them changed into a darker tone, as if someone smothered black paint everywhere as dark smoke covered the ground and someone was standing where Vin was. Someone or Something. Daichi smirked as he watched to see the young Angel was finally in his armor, tainted with dark aura and his hair grown dark. White and faded blue hair was shown on the demigod's head as he stood there covered in darkness, his armor dulled down in color as he stood there behind Xodira. Jezebel, who was passed out from the attack that Daichi had, could only mutter one word,"..V-Vin.."
Daichi was now standing behind Xodira, like a pet to it's master, as the invisible chain was now wrapped light a collar around his neck. Daichi walked back toward the door, his arms crossed as he watched Vin opening his eyes...his Ember Eyes. The smoke grew thick around Jezebel as she was carried toward Daichi, his smirk showing brightly as he watched to see what happens next.

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:57 am
User Image

User Image

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

"oh Valkorion said that about me? i'm flattered, really" he said still in his battle position before Daichi reveiled who it was that attacked Tenrou Island. he didn't want to believe it, he hated that it was a trick, and he hated even more he felt something off about her from the start. but still, Xodira ... that was a punch in the gut "i was starting to like having you around, i hate it when my suspicions ring true" he said to her before jumping back and saw in pure shock to see Vin's Keyblade armor. Simon's hands were trembling seeing everything happen before his eyes nearly dropping his lightsaber but turned his head slightly looking at Onyx as though he heard her voice as she looked sternly at her as though saying 'be strong' making Simon nod and clench his lightsaber firmer "Master Merlin ... get everyone out of here, Precht .... soon as you get there take the ship back to Fiore .... tell my parents ..." he said hesitating a bit "t-tell them ..." he said with a slight tear down his cheek before blinking it and his fear away "they'll know" he said before casting a shield wall to block the others from him and faced Daichi, Xodira and Vin trying to drown out the cries of Onyx, Spider-Man and Merlin saying not to be a fool and widened his stance with the old Xanatos charming smirk his grandfather was famous for and requipping his keyblade armor back on, minus the helmet "now then ... who's first?"

Merlin was torn upon seeing this but knew Simon would die if faced all three of them alone. his magic was strong but even he had his limits when it came to a shield wall. he could only send one "everyone ..." he said opening a portal back to the Home Base "there is not much we can do ... Mitsuki ... i can send you through to assist Simon, but that is all i can do" he said waving his hand and making the heroine vanish in a puff of smoke and reappear a foot to the side of Simon

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items