• Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:34 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
|Theme:Here
IFull BodyI

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

"Now master..", said Xodira as she would have turned to grab simon by the throat if he hadn't moved already she watched him jumping back preparing to battle,"You didn't let me play long enough", she said a loud cackling laugh could be heard,"What would be better...", she said,"Having the Angel destroy his own friend or would you like for me to play with the boy", she began to shape shift turning in the black goo until the appearance of Onxy stood there in front of Simon,,"What about it Jedi scum?', the cross blades that had the appearance of red light sabers now swiveled back and forth as her eyes began to glow showing the sith's signature glowing yellow eyes;

"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinta1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm
User Image

lArmor:Here|Profile:Here|Theme:Here|

User Image
.:Keyblade Forms:.

:.Dive to the Heart.:
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki didn't understand who's Simon's friend Daichi was talking about, until Simon mentioned Valkorion, leaving her puzzled, "Who?" she asked, "Valkorion is the ruthless Sith Emperor and he is like life sucking leeches. He always cheats death by one vessel to next he chooses. His action made me really p*ssed off," Ankhseram explains who was Valkorion as he got up. Fenrir looked at Ankhseram, Yakumo helped Mitsuki carry Lucifer to Jezebel, "You really don't like anyone who cheats death," "D*MN RIGHT GABRIEL, INCLUDING ANYONE TRYING TO REVIVE SOMEONE FROM THE DEAD!" he belittled Fenrir with his animed big head, Fenrir irked in irritation as he muttered not to call his real name. At the same time, Daichi revealed who burnt down Tenrou Island as Precht and Zera slowly widen their eyes. It was Xodira all along! "No wonder... I feel uneasy about you when you came along to revenant's shelter," said Zera, "That explains, the choker is the cause of me unable to sense anything sinister earlier," Precht stated from Home Base when Igneel brought her. Mitsuki thank Yakumo and entrusted him holding Golden Fleece, he agreed and hold on it and rejoin with his friends. Her attention to Daichi, Xodira, and Vincent in corrupted keyblade armor, her spiritual awareness caused her eyes only can see chains of pure darkness coming from Xodira's fingertips to Vincent's chest. Knowing Simon, he can't see it, so she might ask him to keep Vincent or Xodira distracted. She tapped the jewel on her assassin's gauntlet as the light shines, she's in full body keyblade armor, before Merlin sent her next to Simon. Her Blessing Reincarnation was no longer in presence, so she equipped Grimm Eclipse, she disagreed with self-sacrifice idea he have in mind, "Understand," she replied as she take her traditional stance. She frowned underneath her helmet when Xodira shape shifted herself to Onyx, "Simon-kun, we need to find the opening, once that happen... I will free Vincent-san."
Precht and Zera were stunned, Zera looked at Merlin as Fujin and Ankhseram disappeared, despite he wanted to ask Spider-Man where Dr. Strange last located. Griffin flew in to carry Dante's red leather coat, and flew through the portal. Precht knew Ezra and Alex won't like this, if he deliver the news about Simon's self-sacrifice. Zera grits her teeth, "And leaving you and Mitsuki behind fighting Daichi and that woman who burnt down Tenrou Island!" she protested, but Precht placed his hand on her shoulder as he couldn't look in her eye, "There is nothing we can do to stop him, jedi have to choose self-sacrifice for the good of all. I know it sounds stupid, but his mom did the same when she tried to force her friends to leave Tower of the Heaven, so she can stop Jellal and didn't want her friends to be involve. Heh, her friends are stubborn to leave and decide to stop Jellal for using her a sacrifice," he explains the jedi's self-sacrifice, and compare Simon's stubbornness to Erza and her friends. Zera thought of it, back in Pandora, it made her realize Maya and her team choose to sacrifice themselves to save her, jedis, Zack, and Vincent from Vault Monster. Zera bit her lips to hold her tears, "Simon! Mitsuki! You two better not die, but try save Vincent!" she yelled at them to save Vincent, and not allow them to die. She, Precht, and revenants ran through the portal, while Mitsuki, who she can hear Fenrir muttered "she better come back" from her ear, it made her curled her lips because now Helen of Troy Dagger and Golden Fleece were now in their friends possession, and her friends encourage her and Simon to stay alive.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Precht Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:20 pm
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Vincent stood there, his armor tainted with darkness and his eyes staring down Simon and Mitsuki as the two activated their armor and summoned their weapons. His eyes were focused on anything except for the fight ahead as the corrupted Vin summoned something Mitsuki haven't seen in quite a long time. A keyblade that would haunt dreams for many years as Vin summoned the No Name Keyblade right in front of his friends' eyes. Vin didn't move at all, like the chains were controlling him like a puppet as Daichi smirked at the sight before him. When Xodira asked if she could play a little bit more, Daichi only sighed before summoning his throne chair behind him as he sat down. His left fist acting as a head rest as he spoke up,"I would like to see some of your power unfold, little one..better show this rat why she shouldn't had tried to leave me.."
Jezebel, who was still too weak, felt black chains around her neck as she was forced to sit up on her knees next to Daichi's throne chair, her power pretty much vanished at this point since the chains caused that effect on her. Jezebel's left eye opened, a teardrop escaping down her cheek and onto the floor as she watched someone she really cared about being used against the heroes. This was when Vin's helmet appeared over his head before slamming the large keyblade down against the tiles before Daichi spoke back up once more,"I hope you are ready heroes.."

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:52 pm
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

as soon as he saw Xodria morph into Onyx, he let out a scoff "you may look like her, but i doubt you have her skill" he said as Zera told him not to die and frowned slightly before nodding, however he was shocked when he heard Onyx, the real Onyx, speak up "Xanatos ... you better survive this, you hear me? I mean it! If you die, I'll kill you!" she said making Simon chuckle a bit and turned his head slightly to face her to see she was pressed against the shield with her fist above her showing she had been pounding on it. "noted" he said softly "maybe you'll let me buy you dinner if i do" he said showing his banter they used to do which gave Onyx a smile knowing he wasn't going to give up "come back alive ... and we'll go from there" she said before pressing her hand on the shield and running through the portal along with Peter. Merlin gazed at the sight before him before muttering good luck and left as well. Simon's grin widened facing his foes "just in case, leave the fake Sith to me ... she may have darkness but not her darkness, smells like Rancor droppings in an old boot left in the Tatooine suns for a year" he said before raising an eyebrow at Xodria/Onyx with a playful shrug before slamming his fist to the ground causing a Force Shockwave to blast outwards and shot towards her with quick speed slicing horizontally at her

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:05 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira watched as the jedi preformed the first attack as she twisted her body bringing up both of her sabers to in a parallel formation as she blocked the incoming attack and then shoving with her strength she pulled herself around to be behind Simon breaking free from his attack she deployed her own attack one saber heading for simon's head while the other contoured to her body keeping it safe encase of the attack, If parred she would then high jump and twist on top of him and fling both sabers down onto him like a raining turret of weapons before landing before Daichi's throne and then would command her blades back to her hands,"I may not be your little sith friend but I find myself more experienced", she grinned at simon maliciously as she seen Mitsuki trying to engage,"Angel attack!", her hand shot outwards toward vincent surging through him the course of her hate and bloodlust into the change hero;

"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinta1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:24 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Mitsuki allow Simon take care of Xodira with Onyx's appearance, while she will try to break the chain of pure darkness to free Vincent. She widen her eyes to see No Name Keyblade in his hand, just like Xehanort, "Oh great..." she thought to see the that keyblade again for her 12 years of her timeless sleep. She heard Xodira command Vincent to attack her, she starts to cast her green and white magic, "Hastega! Protectga! Bravega!" she cast herself to temporary boost up her speed, defence, and physical status. The time underneath fast forward for speed, once it's gone, she dash towards Vincent in blink of his eyes to try catch him off guard.

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:13 pm
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Vin just stared at Mitsuki, his left eye dropping a tear drop down against his cheek when he heard the command to attack. Within his heart, Vincent was being held up by chains wrapping around his wrist and legs, stretched out wide which he could feel the pain of his muscles stretching as he watched through his own eyes. Mitsuki was the first to attack, using buffs to help her become more stronger with damage and defense, also faster as she dashed at him quite quickly. This definitely caught the corrupted demigod to be a little bit off guard but with that, Vin used the keyblade to try and move her away from him, his ember eyes staring straight at her as she could see the tears dropping. With his free hand, Vin slammed his fist against the ground, creating a circle of fire around his left hand before throwing the ring of fire straight at her. The ring grew large when heading toward her, about two times her height but would be easily dodged.
With that, Vin dashed back toward Mitsuki with his keyblade out as it showed his wayfinder on his waistband glowing softly. The same wayfinder Mitsuki made for him all those years ago at Destiny Islands. Vin watched as his body moved by the command of Xodira, thrusting the keyblade in a upward strike toward Mitsuki.
Meanwhile, Daichi smirked at the view he had as he tapped his right hand on his arm rest while his left fist had his head resting against it. Watching Xodira using Onyx's looks and weaponry to try and attack Simon, the Daemon God only smiled as he used some black ooze from his chair to have a mirror. This would be show exactly what the mirror reflects to Emperor Valkorion everything that has been happening as Xodira landed next to the throne chair. Daichi smirked at his apprentice before looking to his right to see Jezebel with a tear dropping from her cheek,"Oh don't worry my dear..soon you won't remember any of this anyhow.."

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:00 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

just as Xodira's attacks hit him, Simon Requiped into his Seraphim Armor and used the six wings to block each strike, though there were some holes in the wings. He then jumped in the air, his wings spread outward like real wings as about fifty keyblade circled him "Heaven's Wheel! DANCE MY BLADES!" he cried as the keyblades rained down upon the area and sliced through the stone when they impacted and Simon quickly dived downwards and grabbed his Masamune Keyblade from out of the ground and brought both down upon both Xodria and Daichi before jumping backwards and kicking one of the embedded keyblades towards Xodria, landing on the top of one of the keyblades facing them "hiding beside your master? if you're going to be so cowardly and dishonorable then do so without her face"he said not knowing Valkorion was watching the battle with a narrowing of his eyes under his helmet

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

(sorry for the short post)  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:08 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira watched as the keyblades came down as she managed to dodge those but then the embedded keyblade did hit her through the side she let out a slight yelp and dropped to the ground as if defeated but began to laugh as she slowly stood up grunting from the pain as the black ooze in which she formed began to reform her body where blood wasn't even blood,"I don't hide behind anyone", she grinned as her divine speed kicked in and up she went transforming out of the sith's form in which she was copying Xodira choose her true form as her slicing keyblades came roaring at the young Jedi but something else was happening while in mid air droplets of black ooze began to leave her taking shape and forming into 2 other clones with them 2 more cross-blades as they circled the boy,"Dodge this child!", they all said in unison as 6 cross blades came slicing towards him at all directions;

"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinta1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:16 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Caught the smell of tears made her realize, Vincent is somewhere. She quickly defend herself, her chirasengo aura continue to sparks around her. Her silver blue eyes underneath her helmet focus on chains, then Corrupted Vincent, who threw ring of fire at her. She merge her shadow, she threw her keyblade up in the air and nearly transformed as she grabbed the hilt and stanced herself like she drawing katana. She channel her chirasengo into Grimm Eclipse as she drew it out and take iaido stance, revealing Grimm Eclipse's Katana form. She glanced at his wayfinder she made for him, then she gave him a sad smile, "Don't worry Vincent-san, I will get you out of her control," she promised him before she blocked her katana form, the chirasengo increasingly sparked with lightning and blew like the wind between her and Vincent.

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:02 pm
User Image

User Image
.:: Devil Titan Form ::.
User Image

You were just a pawn

In my little game of chess
..but now I call Checkmate..

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

Sitting there in his chair, Daichi stared down the four fighting as if it was a show for only him. Taking a soft sigh, he watched as Simon changed into a winged armor before throwing about fifty keyblades around everywhere, which he saw a few keyblades flying toward him. This made the daemonic god only sigh before the keyblades went mere inches away from him before stopping mid-air using the wind around him as a sort of force field. Shaking his head, Daichi spoke in his deep, haunting voice,"Funny..a keyblade to open paths for you..will be the same thing that'll close your coffin.."
With that, the wind pushed the keyblades away from the Daemonic God, flying back toward the user with a electrical charge flowing around them before turning his attention back toward Vincent which he was definitely interested in. The helmets of Mitsuki and Vincent shined from the light as the two, while simultaneously dodging the falling keyblades, were clashing their blades together. Mitsuki's katana transformation of her Grimm Eclipse to the same keyblade that killed Vincent's father all those years ago clashed, making sparks fly. Blackened Fire and white electricity danced around the two as the Shrine Maiden told her brother figure that she will get Xodira's control off of him and yet, Vincent couldn't say a word. As though his mouth was sewn shut.

Within Vin's heart and mind, Vin's eyes softly opened to see that he had chains still wrapped around his wrists and legs. The world around him was definitely something of strange as he sat woken up in a strange outfit. Black jacket with gears pinned against the left side of his jacket and skin tight black jeans as he noticed he was on the floor, laying face down. Groaning softly, he turned his body around to only notice something quite...tall. Standing there, Xodira stood in what seemed to be reminiscent of Alice from Wonderland standing there with her hands on her hips, her purple eyes staring down at him which made his body quite nervous. With that, the world under him opened like a large hole as he fell straight through, making him yell out loudly from the fall as music began to play.
With that, the scene changed as Xodira sat in a small room, and by that I mean it was everything was normal sized except for her as she began to play with a voodoo doll. A doll that looked exactly like Vin as she played around with him. Making him move around, reenacting him in different movies and other forms of entertainment within his mind. From being apart of a nineties boy band with himself, Simon, Merlin in his young form, and Fenrir, to him being a boy cheerleader with many different female heroes like Odelia, Jezebel, Mikhailie, and Valencia dancing around in unison except for him. He was always not a good dancer. Changing different scenes, he appeared without pants and in a pink suit as he mouthed the words to the music playing with a trophy in his hand before stopping when Xodira slid across the floor and grabbed the trophy from him, mocking him by mouthing the words as well. Another scene change as he appeared as a cowboy with a strange curly mustache on his face. As if it was pasted on him as he tried to run away before being pulled by the chains around him by a cowgirl dressed Xodira. Vin's eyes grew wide as he was pulled straight into a hole in the wooden floorboards, falling straight down to a abyss.
Back in the small room, Xodira was shown playing with a Ken Doll that looked exactly like Vin as she quickly moved the arms around him, his body unable to stop itself as he thrust his hand up into the air before he closed his eyes once again. Feeling a soft press of a hand on his cheek, he opened his eyes to see Jezebel standing there with her eyes softly shining that soft blue color as she spoke softly to him,"Please..stay here with me..Don't you want to be with me?"
Vin was all sorts of confused as he looked up at her, feeling her body softly press against him his torso. He wondered what had happened but before he could speak, he saw it. He saw the soft blue eyes change to purple and her smile stretching wide which meant it wasn't Jezebel, it was Xodira. With that, Vin quickly pushed her off before standing up quickly before falling straight down another hole within the tent that the two were in.

That was all that was going through Vincent's heart and mind as his corrupted body quickly casted his Waterza onto the floor, creating another large amount of water against the ground before placing his feet against it like he was walking on top of the water. Twirling the No Name Keyblade around, the Corrupted Vincent dashed straight toward Mitsuki once again, waves of water behind him as he swung from the side once against toward the Heroine of the Realms.

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Dawning Winter

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:30 am
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

just as Xodria returned to her true form and the other clones appeared, Daichi sent four other keyblades coated in lightning towards him 'this is going to hurt' he thought as he reached out with his hand and used his armor's ability to wield six keyblades at once (four via telekinesis) and caught them moving two towards his legs and two above his shoulders. however, Daichi's lightning was still charged in them and he was blasted by a powerful charge of electricity, it hurt but like how his mother fought, he endured and brought the keyblades, two for each Xodria close, down to block their attacks all while still being electrocuted though something odd was going on: the demonic lightning that surrounded him started changing color to a golden hue which surprised Valkorion from the mirror. with a yell of pain, Simon let loose the lightning in a wide arc, though not as wide as his 'heaven's wheel' attack, towards the Xodrias. Simon then panted reuipping back into his normal armor, his four extra keyblades vanished in a flash of light before looking at his hand which crackled with golden lightning for a bit before vanishing "that's new"

OOC: *video game music* Simon has learned Force Judgement! Force Judgement, like Sith Lightning, shoots electrical energy through ones fingers. unlike Sith Lightning which channels hate, Force Judgement channels a divine sense of justice.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:04 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira found herself watching as Daichi's lightening attack weakened the young jedi seeing her oppotunity upon her until he summoned more keyblades in the raging screech she gave was evedient on how p*ssed she was about all these mutiple keyblade users; The attack that followed left her and her clones blown away and struck to the ground nearly frying the clones on the spots she had to use more of her power to seep into the clones of herself as they stood on their feet seeing him have eletricity flowing from his finger tips,'What bullsh*t is this!', she thought angrily gritting her teeth the woman began to use her shadow manipulation as her clones copied her as they would high jump using the teleportation ability to form darkness to form around him, in a swirling mass of what would seem like clouds,"You wanna play with lightening try to strike me", her voice echoed through the darkness as her cackling giggle could be heard in the storm brewing around his head, all the while she was preparing herself for a powerful attack feeling her hate grow and causing her power to surge into her weapons as spinning cross blades came out of the darkness at simon in all directions and at incredible speeds,"Come now jedi.. isn't that force of yours suppose to help you?", she sneered;

"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinta1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:27 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Mitsuki noticed the water was casted onto the floor, so she dashed away because like Valencia said in Coliseum, electricity and water don't mix. She took her kendo stance as she holding her Grimm Eclipse Katana form by both hands as it surged around wind and lightning. She start thinking of her strategy of how to sever the chain of pure darkness without getting her and Vincent electrocuted, or worse for both of them... cardiac arrest! She was thinking of other strategies, she looked at chains and it hit her, the chain was at his chest, she finally found the way to break Xodira's control. She gripped her katana, so Corrupted Vincent will think she's using kendo stance base on her both hands holding the hilt. Her temporary boost of speed, strength, and defence slowly faded and watch him dash towards her, while she stay still and waiting for right time to get him to come closer. She slightly widen her eyes by him swinging his keyblade from the side along with wave of water. She evade it once again, then dashed towards him and her right hand was holding the katana, it doesn't cloak with chirasengo, but her left palm as she channel her purification power infuse with chirasengo. Once she's close, she thrusted her palm with purification chirasengo onto his chest, "Please work," she said to herself as her palm meets his chest and chains.

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:20 pm
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Vin dashed attack missed but the wave of water splashed over both of them gentle which caused the two to become wet. Hish air was flat on his head as his hair went over the corrupted demigod's ember eyes. This gave Mitsuki the chance as she placed her left hand on his chest, which was infused with the power of wind, electricity, and holy energy which hit the demigod hard. This broke the chain around his chest, pushing him away in which Mitsuki would see that the wayfinder grew brighter with light. Vin flipped backwards, landing on his one knee and the no name keyblade stabbed into the ground. This will be when something interesting happens.

Within Vin's heart and mind, in a room of dancing duplicates of everyone he met in the past, the demigod's eyes woke up as he stood up straight, noticing the chains dropping from his wrists and ankles. Was he free? Why was he still in this place? This all confused him as he looked around, running into the group of slowly dancing crowd where Xodira couldn't find him.
A flash of light appeared around him as he was teleported to somewhere quite..strange. Standing there, wearing a white almost insane asylum straight jacket that wasn't strapped, Vin looked around as he saw that he was at what seemed to be similar to a military ball. He remembered this place as he remembered going to these back on Diamond Dog's Motherbase, infact he saw it. He saw the small flags with the diamond dog logo blowing in the breeze and pictures of Big Boss pointing directly toward the camera saying that He Wants You! He always got a kick out of those signs since it was a heavily implied that Big Boss was like Uncle Sam.
Looking at his attire, Vin knew that he had to quickly blend in so with that, he noticed someone walking backwards while he was talking to a woman with red hair. Blinking a few times, he noticed the large scar on top of his head as he remembered exactly who he was. It was the Witcher of Diamond Dogs, Artis but yet..he knew that Artis would never go to these shindigs. He knew that he was still in the dream space that he was stuck in so with that, Vin had to improvise. Wrapping his arm quickly around Artis' neck, Vin quickly knocked him out while no one noticed, dragging him away in a different room,"Come on..this is for the best, this is for the best..."
Luckily, the two wore a lot of the same sized clothes as he came out of the room, now wearing Artis' military uniform. Everything that he was wearing reminded him of a sailor during world war two, knowing that Artis wouldn't be caught dead wearing that as he walked out and noticed something. Everything around him was like a time capsule. Everyone was wearing outfits that resembled that same exact time period from the dressed to the dresses to the uniforms the soldiers were wearing and yet, these soldiers were the same soldiers back on motherbase...Vin had to blend in,"Hey..totally come here all the time so.."
This was when he saw something quite..interesting. Like strange as he saw someone walk up to him, wearing a red vintage-style dress, the skirt puffed out a little wider to show her figure. Looking up, that was when he saw them. White fluffy wolf ears accented by a teal blue and red rose in her hair though the hair was solid black and in a curled bob style haircut. Her dress had sakura blossoms on the end of the skirt which was very pretty for his friend that he thought of as a sibling. She smiled brightly at him as she walked up to him, before grabbing his right hand and placing a old fashioned key within his palm. Vin was puzzled as she softly spoke to him,"Take this. Blend in.."
Vin blinked a few times before realizing that this wouldn't had happened if Xodira still had her control over his spirit form. She would of left him alone and the dark woman would of already been here. With that, Vin smirked before wrapping his arm around his sibling-like friend's shoulders before speaking up,"Okay, let's dance it out~"
The drums began to play as everyone began to clap with their hands up in the air. The Music began to play as Vin and Mitsuki started to dance. Flapper girls, who were the female soldiers back on motherbase, danced alongside different members of Diamond Dog male soldiers as Vin smirked brightly, holding Mitsuki's left hand as he tried to buggy around. Once again, not a great dancer but they had to blend it and with that, he moved his hands around which he was still holding onto the key. This was a bad move as his hand accidentally let go of the key, making it fly up into the air and into a martini glass. Mitsuki turned to him quietly but with urgency,"..Go get it!"
Vin did exactly that as he grabbed the martini from the waitress' tray before heading back toward his sibling-like friend. On the way, he noticed something in the distance as he saw Layla, wearing her flapper ground but wore her lover's formal uniform cap over her flapper-styled blue hair. This made the ex-commander smile softly before noticing something else. Standing at the entrance to this military ball stood the one with purple eyes. Xodira, who was wearing a female soldier uniform with her lipstick black and her eyeshadow purple, her outfit tight around her which showed all of her curves which..Vin was mad at but if she wasn't evil...then maybe. With that, his hand was grabbed as he turned to see Mitsuki speaking up, still quiet but bringing the voice up to a louder whisper,"Not now..come on..!"
Vin was quickly pulled away as Xodira felt the spotlight on her and with that, she too had to blend in, along with her tall and good looking bodyguards with blackened eyes. They looked dead but was being animated by the dark one herself as she instructed them to dance as well, picking her up into the air in a very good choreographed set. Meanwhile, Vin was separated from Mitsuki and stood there in the dance floor, turning around to see a Scottish-dressed Simon who was just tearing up the floor with his dance moves. Vin smiled bright as he joined along with him. With that, all the soldiers danced around, switching different partners around until the crowd opened to show Xodira holding onto Vincent's hands, the two looked eyes which showed Vin was not too happy. In fact, terrified.
With that, one of her bodyguards quickly punched the demigod in the face, making him slide around on the floor. Xodira gave the bodyguard a quick glance of disappointment before running after him. Sliding onto the dance floor with his cheek red, Vin immediately had a quick stop as his face slammed straight into...boxers? Looking up, Vin's eyes grew wide as the collar of his uniform was grabbed before being pulled up to see Artis standing there without his uniform on. With that, with one hard punch, Vin was pushed back against three other sailors. Standing behind him was Simon, still dressed in his Scottish attire, Peter, who was in a sailors outfit along with Otto Octavius as they pushed him back up to be face to face with Xodira, who grabbed him by the collar, punching him again in the face. With that, a fight broke out between the people dressed in sailor outfits and people dressed in formal army soldier uniforms.
Vin was pushed out of the way, making Xodira lose sight of him in which the spirit of Mitsuki's divine aura began to show. Summoning a portal at the exit of the ball, Mitsuki spoke up one more time,"Go! Go to the door!"
Vincent nodded before jumping straight into the magical keyhole in front of the door before it closed behind him, turning back to see Mitsuki disappear into light red particles. Almost like Sakura Blossoms. Vin smiled as he looked at himself, seeing that he was dressed in some armor which glowed gold with blue accents as he turned to see the large white door in front of him. Unfortunately, it was blocked by one man holding a No Name Keyblade and had long grey and faded blue hair.

Meanwhile, in the outside world, the corrupted body of Vin stood back up before pointing the keyblade back toward Mitsuki as he fired three black fireballs straight toward her. Daichi smirked at this sigh as he believed that what Mitsuki was planning didn't work before turning back toward Xodira's fight as the dark fog formed around them. Jezebel tried to break free but it was no use as the chains grew tight around her figure, making her gasp before feeling the Daemon God's hand on her head like a owner petting his puppy,"Don't you worry, my dear..enjoy it while it lasts.."

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers