User Image

User Image

Theme:Here

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

seeing the Dark fog, Simon exhaled slowly and started to take a deep breath before kneeling down and meditating. this both allowed him to open his senses and recharge his connection to the Force and refill his magical reservoirs. not complacently but enough to where he wouldn't be on fumes before this fight was done with. when the spinning crossblades appeared, Simon's eyes shot open "REQUIP!" he shouted and shot up in the air in a new armor and a new keyblade never seen: his Flight Armor and Strixis Keyblade which he was now using to speed over to each blade and countered them before hovering in mid-air still unsure of where Xodria was "the Force is my ally ... as is magic. your tricks will not save you. it doesn't matter if it's the brightest day or the blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight" he said before slicing the air with his keyblade and swung it to his side and clenched his free hand making the golden lightning crackle around it "and those that follow evil's plight, will beware this power .... my endless light!" he said stretching his arm like a whip and the energy dispelled some of the fog "FORCE JUDGEMENT!" he cried and shot a blast of electricity towards a direction he knew there was a target as the power shot directly for the space between Daichi and Jezebell

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:59 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
|Theme:Here
IFull BodyI

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira was trying to charge up for another powerful attack something similar to what she used earlier to defeat blade Bearer with the help of Jezebel but when it came down to it it all seemed like it was going to be harder than she thought as simon reequipped again finding her lost for words and baring her teeth in outrage when he shot the Electric light towards the area in which her mast and Jezebel was she had to roll her eyes and sending out one of her clones took the brute of the Electrical turret as she shivered and grunted from the pain of her clone exploding on the impact what was left Daichi would have to take care of for himself, thats when she send out her other clone to begin distraction on Simon as it came out of the shadows blades ready to slicing at him,"Come now lets play a game.. nice little game of tag!", said Xodira's clone laughing as it began to go into close sword combat with simon as a way for distraction while Xodira lurked in the shadows smiling as she prepared for her final attack on him;

"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinta1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:43 pm
User Image

lArmor:Here|Profile:Here|Theme:Here|

User Image
.:Keyblade Forms:.

:.Dive to the Heart.:
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki was waiting for any signs of Vincent's regain his control, and she did saw his wayfinder glowing. She speculates that's one of the sign that he's free from chains, and believed he will find the way out of Xodira's control. She rose her eyes brow when he lifted No Name keyblade, then the three black fireballs were shot towards her. Without hesitation, she charged her spiritual power into Grimm Eclipse Katana, she used her blocked stance against black fireballs as the light flash and reflected to either Daichi or chains Jezebel was held. She regained her kendo stance, so she can keep an eye on Vincent, well as her chirasengo continue to spark around her katana.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:26 pm
User Image

User Image
.:: Devil Titan Form ::.
User Image

You were just a pawn

In my little game of chess
..but now I call Checkmate..

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

Daichi smirked as the Force Judgement went straight toward him and Jezebel's chains, her eyes growing wide as the chains cracked from the holy light from both Simon and the completely broke from Mitsuki's light flash which gave her the chance to run toward Vincent. Daichi, who had used the lightning toward him to move the electricity away from his throne but was slightly blinded from the light. With that, Jezebel ran straight for Vin to try and stop his attack. He was facing away from her as she wrapped her arms around him from behind before he could go for another swing attack, his hair slightly changed as we cut to what's happening within his mind.

Vincent stood there, his green and blue eyes stared at the copy of himself, the corrupted version's ember eyes staring back at his as he pointed the No Name Keyblade back at him. Vin stood there with anger in his eyes as he held the key that the spirit of Mitsuki gave to him before, closing his eyes he wondered what he could do. That was when he heard a voice from the other side of the door. A voice that made his heart flutter,"Please...come back...I..need you back..we all need you BACK!"
Opening his eyes back open, the demigod smirked as he swung out his right hand to show the key that the chain was wrapped around his hand. With that, a light appeared before sparks of particles flew around his right hand as the keyblade that Mitsuki gave him appeared within his hand. Dragon's Omega. The corrupted form's eyes grew wide when he saw the keyblade in the real forms hands. The corrupted form yelled out to him,"I AM THE REAL ONE! I AM THE POWER, I AM THE DESTRUCTION, I AM THE ONE WHO'LL PREVAIL!"
"Funny...everything you said was wrong..", Vin spoke up as he swung the keyblade around, relaxing the blade of his friend's gift against his shoulder with his eyes closed,"You are my weakness..you are the problem..you are the darkness within me...and.."
Opening his eyes, Vin's eyes glowed bright with emerald green and teal blue, his hair beginning to float up into the air as if there wasn't any gravity around him. His hair glowed with the blue and blond but more importantly, the scars on his face glowed a bright blue light within it which showed to over surge of power within him as he finished his thought,"And I will be the one...WHO WILL PREVAIL!"
With that, both Vincents dashed straight toward one another as their keyblade clashed against each other. The blades sparked within the dark room around them, the only light was from the large white door in the black room. Blades twirled as each blade strike sparked between the two versions as the Corrupted Vin roared out a mighty war yell before swinging with all of his strength toward the lighter version. This was dodged as the real Vin twirled his keyblade upside down within his right hand, dodging underneath the blade before thrusting the keyblade straight into the corrupted chest of his enemy. With blood curdling screams, Vin's eyes glowed bright as he watched the copy of him disappear within ember colored particles, making Vin sigh softly in relief before looking up to the door,"I'll be back soon..everyone.."
With that, Vin quickly twirled the keyblade back to the upright position within his right hands grip, pointing it straight toward the door as a large white keyhole appeared in front of it. Vin smirked brightly as a beam of light appeared straight at the door in which everything turned white.

Back in the real world, Jezebel was holding on tight as the armor around the corrupted Vincent began to turn from a grey and soft blue color to golden and blue. This matched his hair as it began to glow with color of blond and the blue given to him from his mother. Tears fell down from his cheek as the ember eyes faded away, showing the emerald green and pure blue eyes appear on his face. With a soft smile on his face, Jezebel softly let her arms loosen as he turned halfway toward her as his voice cracked from his joy,"You all..you all helped me.."
Jezebel, with tears in her eyes, smiled brightly before feeling something around her waist...and it wasn't pleasant. Being pulled away from him, Vincent's eyes grew wide as he reached his right hand for the daemon huntress only to only feel her finger tips as she was pulled back to Daichi by chains that were wrapped around his right hand. She stood there, reaching out for the three heroes as Daichi yelled out,"XODIRA! We have what we needed..."
With that, a portal appeared behind the daemonic god, his throne chair disappearing behind him as he went through the portal, pulling the chain around her. Vin ran straight toward the two, his eyes grown wide as tears flew into the sky behind him. Jezebel reached out for him before the portal consumed her body, disappearing in front of Vin. Jezebel had disappeared as he was completely stunned. His hands still out to grab someone who was no longer there. Echoes appeared around the throne appeared with Daichi's voice,"I'll see you all on Olympus..."

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:48 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

using his keyblades to deflect her attacks, Simon pressed on to keep the swings stationary all while smirking under his helmet "you know why Valkorion finds me a nuisance? Because something my grandfather used to say: I've got the edge" he said as T7 popped up and shined a holographic light at the clone's face and Simon dropped down to propel the clone behind him towards where he felt there was another presence and jumped back out of the fog landing next to Mitsuki to see Vin was free but Jezebel vanished. With out a word, he heard Daichi's final words of retreat and knew Xodria would be gone too and threw his lightsaber at the throne, cutting it in half and caught it as it came back and requiped into his regular armor, or tried to as it seems his keyblade armor seemed to like him more and frowned when he saw this but focused more on Vin. Deactivating his lightsaber, he put it on his belt and took a step towards him, feeling his heartache "we'll get her back, i promise you"

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:42 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
|Theme:Here
IFull BodyI

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira was about to prepare the assassinating attack on the jedi when she heard Daichi call to her feeling herself trembling slightly with rage but knowing her place in his pawn of chess she managed to teleport next to him with one of her hands grabbing onto jezebels wrist and yanking her up,"Come on Jez lets go home", she sneered as she pulled her through to the other side with her and Daichi their presence disappeared as Simon would be able to take out the clone left behind and watch it wither away along with the darkness surrounding him;

"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinta1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:17 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

As Jezebel hugged armored Vincent, Mitsuki slightly lowered her stance, but stay on guard in case she have to save Jezebel. However, to her joy, Vincent's keyblade armor changed to same color as his hair, she sighed in relief as her keyblade armor vanished, because of her Grimm Eclipse Katana form, it also changed her colored clothes by black and white with red accent and additionally her lipstick was black. She took a notice, then quickly guess it has to do with Merlin's magic. Her white wolf ears perked up from Vincent's voice, she smiled and was about to speak, but suddenly the sound of chain alert her as she lifted her head and her expression came to the shock. She joined with Vincent by his side, "Jezebel-san!" she cried out, then in horrors Daichi went through the portal with Jezebel and Xodira. She looked at the throne when Daichi's voice spoken, it made her nervous because of his mind game, just as Simon threw his lightsaber keyblade at it to slice to half. Her katana shifted back to keyblade form, so does her clothes and lipstick return back to normal. She made her keyblade disappeared, and look at Vincent in concern as she placed her hand on his back, "We all will."

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:58 am
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Vincent stood there, standing in front of where the throne chair was as he thought about everything that had happened. The scared look in Jezebel's eyes was something he couldn't get out of his head as he looked down in sadness. It was his fault. The darkness had taken over him and he felt as though he should of been stronger. Clenching his fist, he thought more and more about it till he felt a hand on his back, making his hands relax since he knew that Mitsuki and Simon had his back. Grabbing his pack of cigarettes from his pants, the demigod placed one cigarette between his lips before lighting the end. With a inhale with the tobacco smoke, he thought about everything that had happened to him. From his brother taking down Motherbase to what had just happened to Jezebel, all of it was because Daichi was toying with them. He way just toying with them all,"He's been playing us..like a damn fiddle. If he wants a war..we'll give him one...and we'll raise hell and when the time is right, I'll rip his still beating heart of his chest and make him watch his own death.."

User Image
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:31 am
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

hearing and sensing Vin's rage, Simon pursed his lips slightly and let out a soft exhale "eloquently put ... however you need to calm down. darkness grows from rage and hate, if you go into this fight like that then you could loose yourself without someone controlling you. i feel your pain but that kind of thinking wont help. especially with Valkorion at Daichi's side" he said crossing his arms remembering the day he saw the Sith Emperor's evil power

he and his friends had been called to the planet Ziost, a planet under Sith control but had distress calls being sent out everywhere. when they got there they saw everyone, the whole planet had been fighting each other, needlessly killing and war just for bloodshed. instantly they could tell they were being possessed by Valkorion. they tried their hardest to try to stop the fighting, even tried to build a filter to block Valkorion but in the end it was too late: a wave of destruction coated the planet: people, plants, water, droids, buildings, everything was destroyed. all life and energy that was on that planet was devoured by Valkorion to extend his life and increase his power and Ziost had become a desolate wasteland.

Simon looked up at the two before T7 peaked out and beeped a bit "i'm fine, pal" he said to the droid then looked at Vin "Daichi will get what's coming to him i promise you that, but right now ... right now we have to make sure we can survive"

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:08 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

"He always does before and after he told us about his past, and that last part is brutal," Mitsuki agreed about Daichi toying with them, yet clinged and backed away from cigarette when Vincent start smoking. Simon talked about surviving, but to Mitsuki's opinion, how were they going to survive at Mt Olympus? "You all need to train yourself," the female calm voice spoken out as Mitsuki lifted her head and sense divine presence, then she turned around to see Gentiana. As usual, Gentiana was eyes closed and her hands were on front of her waist. Mitsuki was surprised to see a Messenger, "Gentiana-sama?" "My apology for reading your thought Priestess, but if you all want to save daemon huntress and defeat Daemon God... You three have to train," she apologized to Mitsuki for reading her thought, and suggested them to train. Mitsuki already forgive her and thought of it, there were other magic spells she haven't learn after she forge a pact from Bahamut and obtained the keyblade from him. Gentiana looked at Vincent as she smiled softly, "The keyblade you have, it also have another ability as well granted by Draconian. Priestess told you about combining keyblades, yes?" she told him about Dragon's Omega, then looked at Mitsuki, who nodded, "I already told him."

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:31 pm
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Vin kept quiet, facing toward the door that Jezebel disappeared within the portal, his eyes focused as he spoke to Simon with a soft voice,"I'm not angry..I'm focused..and with our combined strengths, we'll be able to do this...together.."
This was when Gentiana, the messanger of the gods arrived with her eyes closed, Vin, who still had his back to everyone, softly sighed. Cigarette smoke escaped from his lips when he sighed before turning his head to listen to what Gentiana had to say. About how the three of them needed training and something about combining the two keyblades Mitsuki gained back when she fought Draconian which brought him back into his dream state when he fought his darker self. What a strange place as he lifted his right hand, exposing his palm where Dragon's Omega appeared which made the demigod softly smile before turning completely around to speak to the rest of the group,"We need training, yes..but more importantly, we need to continue to weed out the alliance..we'll have problems right off the gate if we try to go head first so..I suggest we find a place where Daichi doesn't have his clutches in to get a clear mind.."

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:30 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

"a place like that is difficult to know of" Simon said crossing his arms once more "with the Sith Emperor on his side, he could get to any planet out there because of the war. Even the Jedi home world of Tython was attacked. And i do not want Fiore to be caught up in this yet ... honestly not at all but Fairy Tail is one of the most stubborn wizard guilds out there. Speaking of, I'm going to make sure everyone know's we're ok" he said backing up a bit as T7 jumped off his shoulder and created a hologram shade which took the form of Onyx who looked furious "this better not be a trick!" she said with a glare and twitched her arm up "where's Precht?" he asked making the Sith hesitate and dropped her hand, a slight darkening of her cheeks appeared as she winced "um, he's here. Everyone is ... i just ... picked it from his pocket" she said as Simon gave her an amused smirk with a raised eyebrow "if i didn't know any better I'd say you were worried about me" he said making Onyx scoff "don't be stupid, he was just annoying me so i picked his pocket" she said as Simon just shrugged and nodded "noted ... Vin is safe but ... Jezebel was captured"

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:31 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Perhaps, somewhere where no darkness never touch," Gentiana added, Mitsuki placed her finger underneath her chin to think. There has to be one realm, where Daichi and his pawns couldn't reach, and it's difficult to know of. Brotherhood of Assassin, Death City, and Fiores Kingdom will be out of question because both Death City and Fiores Kingdom were targeted by Arachnophobia, for Brotherhood it will be oblivious because Daichi might already know of her as an assassin. She remembered the island, where she made the wayfinder for Vincent. She grabbed it out of her pocket and unfolded her fist to look at it. She looked at three, "I might think there is one place, where darkness can't reach," she said as she lifted her wayfinder's string to show Gentiana, Vincent, and Simon, before Simon try to contact Precht, but Onyx answer it instead. Gentiana even her eyes were remain closed was facing her, "A star token?" she asked. Mitsuki smiled at them, "It's the island called Destiny Island. My memories are hazy, but someone, I couldn't remember the face, took me there, after whole Shaula trying to control me got her backfired."

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:35 pm
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

As he listened to Simon talking to Onyx, Vin softly smirked before looking back toward Mitsuki who was talking about Destiny Islands. Vin chuckled softly at the thought of seeing that place again as he grabbed his wayfinder that Mitsuki gave him all those years ago, making him look up toward Simon with a smile before back toward Mitsuki,"I think that's a great idea, Mitsuki..even if it's just some R and R..maybe get some good training in..maybe even come up with a good plan.."

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:24 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

Simon took in a deep breath and looked back at Onyx and their conversation became more quiet. Onyx was reluctant of course but in the end she reluctantly agreed and hung up "my team are going back to Fiore" he announced before looking at Vin and Mitsuki and gave a small smirk "Destiny Islands? sounds ominous, why not ... though i hope you guys have a way to get there. my ship is gonna be going a different way"

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items