• Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:13 pm
User Image

lArmor:Here|Profile:Here|Theme:Here|

User Image
.:Keyblade Forms:.

:.Dive to the Heart.:
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki put her wayfinder back in her pocket, "And what we know about our enemies," she added to Vincent, not sure about R and R he's talking about. Simon spoken out that his team were heading back to Fiores, and talked about Destiny Island, she glanced at Vincent with a smile, "Our keyblade can open a portal," she said to him about the keyblade, "Speaking of Fiores," she dropped her smile and pulled out her cell phone from her pocket to text Makarov that she won't make it to Ryutsuze Land and heading to Destiny Island for training. She got his reply, she sweat dropped, "Why are you texting like you are about to cry?" she thought like she's talking to Makarov because of his text sounded disappointing, not knowing that meant he and other older men will not able seeing her in bikini. Gentiana looked at Vincent and Simon, "I will see you there," she said before she vanished by one blink.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:13 pm
User Image
User Image

.:Keyblade Forms:.

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Listening about how Simon's friends were heading back to Fiore, thinking about joining the demigod and the shrine maiden to Destiny Islands, Vin smirked softly before taking another hit off his cigarette. He enjoyed Simon's presence for, yeah their morals clash together but at the same time, Mitsuki would definitely need help with his impulsive actions. With that, Vin listened to Mitsuki explaining how their keyblades were able to open a portal which he didn't know about. Summoning his Dragon's Omega keyblade, the demigod pointed it toward a open area in front of the three, shooting a beam straight forward before a large glowing keyhole appeared in front of the three. Very interesting and beats the purpose of him having a ship for himself but this...this could mean something in the future in combat. With that, Vin started to head toward the keyhole as he spoke up softly,"It'll be like old times..you'll love it, Simon."
With that, Vin walked through the portal, making his keyblade disappear as he walked through. The keyhole stayed open for only the three of them. It'll disappear after the three enter.

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250