MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The only place where peace can be found in a world of constant, mortal danger. At first, it was a simple, run-down church, but Yakumo has helped turn it into its present state.

Louis is their leader, despite of his young age. Here they have bar, balcony, storage valuables for items, weapons, bunker rooms, jukebox, practice fighting, even hot spring. They are non-hostile towards humans because they don't want any sacrifice between revenant and human lives, even humans believe they are the hope to save the realm from nightmare. They have their allies, and have them keep an eye on outside of their realm.

Residents

Revenants

Fenrir Kiryu: The son of the Dracula, the vampire king, who he left and renounced his birth name after death of his human mother and his wrathful father's slaughter the humanity from his wife execution. No one knows his birth name, but few from Vampire Castle knew. He was once dhampir, until during Great Collapse he was captured by Juzo Mido's researchers and became living guinea pigs throughout torturous experiments, then sold him out as enhanced soldier to defeat the Queen to his death. He later revived as half vampire and half revenants and was assumed he's Mido's favorite as stepping ladder of evolution. Louis took him and Io in because of his special ability to revive mistle and blood beads from miasma, and ability see revenants lost memories by touching Vestige. Because of his lost memories after Jack killed him prior of turning into Lost, his blood code was broken as Louis tested his blood. Later Mitsuki named him Fenrir Kiryu after he, Io, and six undead creatures took her to home base. He is the Successor of the Blood, and according to Jack Rutherford his relic is powerful than Eva's.
Blood Code: Void-Type (Currently)/Queenslayer (Originally)

Louis Amamiya: A young leader who continues his research in order to help Revenants suffering from bloodlust. In order to widely distribute the Blood Beads that are a substitute for human blood, he ventures into the isolated land of Vein in search of their source. He is younger brother of researcher name Karen, who is now Successor of the Heart.
Blood: Prometheus

Mia Karnstein: A female Revenant wandering in the land called "Vein." She is accompanied by her younger brother, Nicola Karnstein, the only family she has left, whom she will do anything to protect. At first, she thought she was with real Nicola and he was "ashed", until she realized the real Nicola volunteered to become Successor of the Breath and sent his clone to accompany her.
Blood Code: Artemis/Astrea (Alternative)

Yakumo Shinomo: A Revenant and former mercenary. He is loved by other Revenants like an older brother due to his strong sense of duty and habit of taking care of others. He conducts himself in a cool and professional manner during combat. His friends are Riki, Miguel, and Emily, although Riki met his true death as ash while saving him, Miguel met his tragic end from Mido's hand by joining the rank of Lost (Gilded Hunter), and Emily became Successor of the Claw to spare his life from Mido.
Blood Code: Atlas

Io: A female Revenant who explores the world with the Fenrir. She has lost all memory of her past, but has a wealth of knowledge about Revenant abilities and Vein very well. Her advice will accurately guide them. Her mission is to follow Fenrir, and she's an Assistant of the Relic. She wants to know the rest of Assistants vestiges in order know her duty.
Blood Code: Eos

Rin Murasame: A Revenant who works in weapons supply and upgrades. Once known as "yaksha," she was an excellent soldier with high enough combat ability to lead an army, but a traumatic incident in the past means that she is no longer able to fight.
Blood Code: Hephaestus

Davis: A Revenant and member of the Public Order Preservation Force known as "Cerberus." He transfers to Louis' Home Base. Perhaps because he has fought many battles, he has lost most of his memories from when he was alive. While performing his duties as a member of Cerberus with his now-deceased friend Naomi, he is searching for his fiance name Jessica, but he wasn't sure if she's survived.
Blood Code: Hermes

Coco: A Revenant who comes from a merchant guild. If you can pay for it, she will sell you valuable items. While a merchant, she is also compassionate and cannot ignore someone in trouble. As a Revenant, she is only missing a fragment of her memory, which is rare. However, she seems to have a past that she wants to regain, it turns out she wants to know if she still have a memory of her son.
Blood Code: Mercury

Eva Roux: A Revenant with a complicated past and current Watcher of the Relic. Before she became a revenant, she was once a human abused by Revenants who crushed her throat as her singing disturbed them; she then was saved by Jack who promised to keep her safe. Seeing as Jack had rescued her, she wished to become a Revenant herself; Jack, however, did not want that kind of future for her as he thought Eva would throw her life away by doing so. Still, Eva wanted to repay Jack for what he's done for her and became a Revenant, which also restored her ability to speak. She later became the Successor of the Throat, a temporary vessel for some other relics and a companion of Jack Rutherford, her ability as Successor is to sing to sooth the frenzy relics. After Mido install a prototype in her throat and let her escape, thankfully Louis and others saved her from the treatment and spare bloodbead. Later she was saved by Fenrir's power to restore her memory, and she agreed to help them find Mido and Arachne, after she and Jack learned Mido abducted six human hybrids.
Blood Code: Harmonia

Jack Rutherford: A Revenant who has deep connection with Fenrir. Known as "Revenant Hunter" by some, but he and Eva are Watcher of the Relics. He was once the leader of a squad of revenants tasked with hunting the Queen and eliminating all threats in Vein. He was partnered with Fenrir and the two seemed to have a friendly rapport. They discovered the Queen an eventually defeated her with help from Silva. After the battle, when Fenrir was on the verge of frenzy, Jack delivers what he believes to be a killing blow, intending to end Fenrir's suffering, while Silva looks on. Unknownst to him and Silva, Fenrir survived and became the first Successor. He was later promoted to join ranks of the Cerberus and became Successor of the Eye, and saved Eva, who later became revenant and Successor of the Throat, as she became his companion. He learned Fenrir survived and finally learned he's Successor of the Blood and his ability is stronger than Eva. He try to presway him to join them, but Fenrir choose to save Successors with his new partners than senseless murder. Not understand why Mido and Hunters in Black grew stronger and powerful smell of blood all over them, until he and Eva later discovered from Fenrir and others that Mido abducted and sucking human hybrids' blood, so he agreed to help them and join the group.
Blood Code: Heimdall

Non-Revenants

Echo Abyssinian: A flirty and troublemaker royal guard dhampir close friend of Fenrir, despite he's not revenant, the coven will make him an exception despite of lack of blood code and being half human, however Io wants to be close to Fenrir as part of her mission. The running gag is when he gets his friend nerves and results of beating by him. Fenrir tolerated him when he keep talk about the sensitive topic like Mitsuki. Despite his silliness, he can be serious when it comes to battle or if his friends were hurt.

Human Woman: The unnamed human woman used to be blood feast when walked across devastated revenants for thirst for blood. She feared revenants at first, but upon meeting Fenrir, Louis, and Yakumo after they sent her to government human shelter for her safety from horrors, she learned there are others like them. She's currently stayed at human shelter, sometimes she visits the home base to give the valuable items.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:52 pm
???
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

The mistle continue to glow as the Prince return with blood color sparks to form himself. He walked down the stair and head to the bar to sit down. Coco approached him with a smile, "Any news to figure out how to close that gate, Prince," she asked him before she start serving the usual drink. He lifted his eyes up to her face, before he spoken what's in his mind, "Not yet, but it would mean one of us have to stay in Demon World. Echo said he would do that, instead of me," he replied about the side effect about closing demon world. Coco stopped what she's doing, before she looked at him in slight surprise, "Echo will do that?" "He said it right through his d*mn mouth. Talking about pain in the a**, after he teased me about-" "Mitsuki, is it?" she finished his sentence, causing him to lift his head. Coco smiled brightly and finished serves the drink and set the glass in front of him. Prince grab the glass and drank the whiskey, "I knew it, so when are you going to bring her here?" she asked him as she wipe the glass. He set the glass down before he slowly smirked, "Prophet said she will be here with someone else," he said to her, Coco slowly lifted her head and looked at him in surprise, "She's coming here?" "Here or where ever she may be landing. If she's somewhere else where Lost or other Revenant finds her, we will track her a** down and bring her here," he replied that he knows what it will take to bring Mitsuki here. They heard the lightning, he and Coco got up and head to balcony to notice blue lightning from the sky. She looked at him with serious expression, "This lightning?" she asked him, which he slowly frown, "Yeah, Daemon King... he's coming. Just as I warn Takeshi and Mitsuki from that message."

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

OOC:
???

Quote:

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:36 pm
???

User Image

"I better scout around the realms," he spoken to Coco and grabbed his crissaegrim to strap it around his waist. Coco gave him a doubtful look, "Are you going to keep an eye on her again? I thought those death angels will take turns to watch over her for you," she asked him about keeping an eye on Mitsuki. He stopped and glanced at her, before he drew his blade and take an one swing to open a portal, "No, but they will alert me if she is going to endanger herself or getting too close to those devils, then I will jump in and save her a**," he replied that he only see her if she's in danger situations. Coco rose her eyebrow at him, but he noticed as he closed his eyes, "I'm not in mood to talk to her, unless she stop me," he added and his ghostly teal aura appear around him and walked through the portal. Once the portal was closed, Coco can sense Louis, "Are you sure we can allow him to go?" she asked the leader. Louis walked out and crossed his arms with a smile, "He will be fine, he fought many demons. Humans legends says the sight of white wolf will guide them to safety or feel like protected by him," he explains to her and what he learned about his white wolf form.

... Prepare to die

OOC:
???

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:22 am
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
Come on!Let's have some fun guys!...
"

After hearing his friend leave,Echo appeared out from the shadows,as a little black mouse.
"Well...that went better than I thought..."he mumbled under his breath before looking at Coco and changing forms.
"Hello Gorgeous!"he said flirtatiously as he ignored Louis' presence.
"How are you this fine day?"

"
...Don't you DARE hurt my friends!
"
()

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:51 pm
Coco

Coco heard Echo's flirt as she turned her head towards him in slight surprise. Louis seems bit annoyed about him, so he left to the research board. Coco blinked couple times and she head to her merchant store and sat on the beat down car, "Lovely day besides the miasma still in the air, but don't you have something else to do? Unless you are interest to buy something valuable," she replied back to flirt back.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:42 pm
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
"

Sitting down at the bar,Echo sighed at what Coco said.
"Nah...I don't have anything to do...and no money on me...sorry Baby Doll~"he said with a flirty wink.
"Besides...I need to come up with new ways to tease our little prince~"

"
"
(Ugh...please forgive the terrible nickname...)

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:42 pm
Coco

Coco rolled her eyes about his flirt, and he said about his new way to tease the prince. She widen her eyes, "Meaning, you have a death wish," she commented because the prince's really bad temper is something anyone shouldn't mess with.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:42 pm
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
"

Glancing at Coco,Echo had a smirk on his face.
"Coco,Hun...since when did I not have a death wish when it comes to teasing him?"asked Echo as he kept his smirk and leaned back in the chair he was in,while he put his feet up.
"It wouldn't be the first time he's threatened to kill me and it sure as h*ll ain't gonna be the last either."
Echo chuckled at the memory of when he first met the prince,it was done by a prank that was meant for someone else.
"I've been teasing and pranking him since the day we met and he hasn't murdered me yet."said Echo.
"He pretty much keeps me around so that he doesn't go insane without having someone to take his anger and frustration on...which by the way doesn't bother me one bit."

"
"
()

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:50 pm
Coco

Coco listened to him and then sighed before she wipe the glass, "Sometimes I don't understand why he never killed you," she commented, and continue to listen to him about keeping him around, so prince won't get frustrated or take his anger to keep his insanity in check. She did remember when Louis bring him to their coven, and learned his bad temper. Echo added his anger never bother him in one bit, she shook her head with a smile, "That because you get use to his anger."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:43 pm
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
"

Echo silently laughed at her response before setting the chair to the way it was.
"Even though that that's true...I'm only used to the amount of anger you have seen...but there are times when he can go beyond that...and I've seen it..."said Echo."And it's not pretty...that's the anger that utterly terrifies me...I hope you never have to witness it...

"
"
()

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:46 pm
Coco

"Oh like one time he found out you suck a girl's blood out to heal you, and you made him angry after you spill your bean," said Coco with a smirk before she set the glass down and rearrange the alcohol from the shelf.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:33 am
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
"

Just as Coco mentioned the time he drank some of Serine's blood to heal himself,he had just took a breath and gasped at the same time causing him to slightly choke and cough.
"That...was one...time!"he said between coughs.
Taking the time to calm down he looked at Coco.
"And it won't happen again!"

"
"
()

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:16 pm
???

User Image

"Right," Coco sarcastically replied, just as Prince return with a portal open and closed it. He removed his mask to take a deep breathe, just as Coco spoken out, "Welcome back white wolf," she greets him, which he wave it off and head to the couch to lay down.

... Prepare to die

OOC:
???

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:44 pm
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
"

"Hey! No need to get all sarcastic on m-"started Echo before he heard Coco mention his friend and grinned before watching his friend walk to the couch and lie down before whistling.
"Bad day huh?"he asked innocently.

"
"
()

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:03 am
???

User Image

Prince slightly open his eyes and glanced his sharp golden eyes at Echo from his question. He closed his eyes and remove his mask. "Met the artificial demon, who gave me a d*mn irritated. No movement from old man, and still demons lurking around in the shadow," he replied before he placed his head over his eyes. Coco looked at him in concern, before she start serving some drink for Davis, "An artificial demon?" she asked him sounds surprising because she and rest of revenant were artificial undead revenant, once the human. He sighed as he calms his nerve, "It's a d*mn surprise, a former human died and later brought back to life as artificial demon. Talking about cannibal. it's f*cking gross."

... Prepare to die

OOC:
???

PersonaFrost221

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items